SexLab - Solutions 2013-10-19 OUTDATED

A suggestion,

why not add a "sexual price" for the mercenaries you can hire ? They could demand for sex every now and then while they are working for you.

So... something exactly like this mod by the same author, then? ;-)

Granted, that goes into the same direction, but actually that mod does something rather different.

I guess what he meant is bonking instead of paying and the follower will leave you automatically if you don't let him/her have a go now and then.

Can you modify the entry to orc strongholds - females can go in but they must make a tribute to the chief every time if they are not friends of the orcs. Also if they "marry" the chief they can trade as they please because they are a "friend" of the orcs but the chief would have to authorize the departure of the female for a few days when she wished to leave. If the said female was gone for too long or went away without saying anything the chief would be mad and brawl (diplomacy with sex avoids?). The first part will likelly be easier than the second I understand but it's a suggestion. Great mod so far!

So this mod seems to have some serious issues, i had unstoppable crashing during the diplomatic immunity quest, i had to cheat to get through the quest fast, and removing this mod helped with the crashing..

"Diplomatic Immunity" (Female) - Going naked now works as a disguise and the guards will not bother you." - This didnt work for me..

Hi, great mod so far no issues apart from one.

Diplomatic Immunity it doesn't seem to work, is there a certain order I need to do things in like undress after the doors are closed and told "you're on you own"?

I tried moving it to the bottom of the load order but no difference.

Can you make it to be more random ? Not a pure random based on numbers, but more like timely "stripes" of variable length so at good stripe you have more chances to have some advantages and at bad one you will be mostly used for nothing. It can be based on some player conditions, but what these conditions should be alike and how to calculate them ? Here is open ground for ideas :)

And can you make it work together with SL Procreation's woman cycles? It might be out of importance for rapes, maybe just a kind of restriction to preferred ways of sex, but for consensual sex, if there is something more then a blowjob, if you offer real sex being on your period, your offer can be cancelled after you get naked and even NPC may turn hostile to you. (Procreation add debufs to you if you on your period, you can see it on active spells list and in the quest journal, so maybe a check for active quests?)

I skimmed through 11 pages, so I'm not sure if this was already brought up. If so, sorry. If not, then just another idea.

Quest: The Heart of Dibella
NPC: Hamal
I haven't started this quest yet, so I'm unsure how the dialogue situation starts since I only bumped into this quest by wiki browsing. When I do the quest and if I remember that I made a post here, I will update it.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Heart_of_Dibella#The_Temple_of_Dibella
As of now, I assume only one of the two scenarios lead to:
"Unfortunately for you, we don't allow men/the uninitiated into the inner sanctum." Hamal will then continue: "You have committed a breach, and must pay the penalty." Asking what the penalty is, she will elaborate: "Normally, a quick death/period of servitude{...}" [under Exalted Protocol of the Dibellan Sybil]

As for the changes, the dialogue would instead end with "Normally, a quick death/period of servitude"

PC can choose to fight or servitude. Servitude would be a day or # of tasks to be done, including ones that are not sex related (eg. temple chores).
When the timer or tasks are completed the PC can ask if that he/she has done enough which Hamal will respond by threatening to kill the PC. Then continue with her usual dialogue "Luckily for you, there are more pressing matters{...} and the rest of the quest.

Can you modify the entry to orc strongholds - females can go in but they must make a tribute to the chief every time if they are not friends of the orcs. Also if they "marry" the chief they can trade as they please because they are a "friend" of the orcs but the chief would have to authorize the departure of the female for a few days when she wished to leave. If the said female was gone for too long or went away without saying anything the chief would be mad and brawl (diplomacy with sex avoids?). The first part will likelly be easier than the second I understand but it's a suggestion. Great mod so far!

I'm digging this! or after the first initial brawl if you win you have the choice of marriage or not. If he wins you are forced to be his spouse?

Actually the other idea that I would have for Orc strongholds is that before you can recruit a follower from that Stronghold (ie. Gorbash) you have to get into a threesome with the chief. Basically, chief gets first rights to your ass before letting you take off with one of his people.

Hello all! I am just popping in to say that my computer had an accident while moving it to a new apartment. I might have lost all the work I have done for the next release and it is not working at all at the moment. This will slow down the next release considerably since my only alternative at the moment is my work laptop where I will not develop any mods.

I have sent in my computer for repair, but I do not know when I will be getting it back.

Yeah thats really unfortunate :/ dropbox can be a lifesaver. This is my favourite SL mod so far, i hope you will be able to continue tuning it :P

Yeah I wish I had it all in dropbox, but I didn't think that far. (Just hope the HDD isn't broken).

I will continue working on the plugin, it will just take a little more time.

nice work

but... how to start the quest?

What quest? Solutions modify existing quests so you will have more choices. For example offering sex to a guard instead of a persuasion check or paying gold. All modified quests are listed in the first post.

*SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS*

I have a suggestion. It's one I know most of you won't like, but it's appropriate! xD In "A Night to Remember!" there is a hagraven named Moira who you get engaged to while drunk with Sam Guivenne. It's in the quest segment with Ysolda. When you ask for the engagement ring back for you, she accuses you of wanting to marry a different hagraven with darker feathers, then says "I won't let her have you!"... She claims you came back to the glen to consummate their love... well, I say, as an alternate solution, or at least a dialogue branch... let it happen. :) Consummate it with her in an attempt to get the ring. Maybe she gives it back, maybe she just tries to stay married to you afterwards, but it's a legitimate and very lore-friendly place for sex to happen... other people providing feedback would help me write dialogue, if you needed it.

* SPOILERS END SPOILERS END SPOILERS END SPOILERS END SPOILERS END SPOILERS END SPOILERS END SPOILERS END SPOILERS END*

What'cha think?

nice work

but... how to start the quest?

What quest? Solutions modify existing quests so you will have more choices. For example offering sex to a guard instead of a persuasion check or paying gold. All modified quests are listed in the first post.

Oh ok!

Because my game isn't in english i didn't recognize the quest at the first time :angel: