I swear when I get burned out on SexLab/Skyrim and get back on Sexout, helping Loogie with some of this Tryout stuff is my second priority after doing something with with this awesome friggin' TS mesh a certain awesome LL guy PM'd me with. I love Sexout shit, but everytime someone blinks half the mods for it break.  New Vegas is just screwy central.  Now If only me helping Loogie with shit amounted to anything...

My head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

I'm having a problem with the animations. I'm "whoring" around NCR and the only animation that works is the "I'll do anything" option, when I try to select something else, like oral or anal, the animation won't play, but it will give me the chip.

I'm having a possible bug issue myself. The "Whore of Babylon" quest and the companion quest work up until forlorn hope. I can't bug the radio in the CC for some reason, unresponsive. Do I need to do return to sender or some other prerequisites?

• 2 weeks later...

I tried installing the latest version of this, 20140316, I think, because I was playing Golden Whored and was reading and suddenly realized there was a fix I apparently needed for it to resolve.

Did a clean save, and when I loaded everything back up, my pc suddenly was wearing a slave corset, and did not have any of her apparel or weapons.

Now I am assuming this is probably because of something on the Legion side that was changed or fixed and is now working like it was supposed to originally.   That is quite alright...but...

Where is all my stuff and how do I get it back??

I'm figuring that it would have originally got taken from me back when I went to the fort and did that part, so maybe it is in the fort somewhere?   But I can't get to the fort.  I can't fast travel now, (which I was not doing anyway, but I at the moment of my latest save game I was at the Khan's  :( )   and if I load any previous game were I was near enough to Cottonwood Cove to run to it with no weapons, I go to the docks, and there is no boat or option to take me over to the fort.  If I try to swim, the game locks up.

Can anyone help me or tell me what to do?      

oh, I assure you  it happened.

Here is my load order

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
NVEC Complete.esm
NSkies URWLified.esm
New Vegas Redesigned II.esm
FOOK - New Vegas.esm
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
NVInteriors_Core.esm
NVInteriors_ComboEdition.esm
More Perks.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
StockingsNV.esp
oHUD.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSharedResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
msexBase.esm
msexTopsOffice.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
NVEC Complete FOOK Patch.esp
NVEC PN COMBO Patch.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
FOOK - New Vegas.esp
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp
NVR- Recommended.esp
New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp
NVEC Complete NVR2 Patch.esp
WMXUE.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
NVEC Complete WMX Patch.esp
Glow Sticks.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
Neckchains.esp
OutfitConversionsT6MT6BBTN.esp
Type3MClothing_AddOn_only.esp
ChristieOutfitsforT3.esp
NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp
Sexy Nightgowns.esp
sexysleepwear.esp
VelvetRose.esp
NessaModestStart.esp
WMXUE-EVE.esp
WMXUE-PN.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp
NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
NVEC PN Equipment Patch.esp
NVEC PN Rebalance Patch.esp
NVEC PN Cyberware Patch.esp
AllCompanionsEssential 2.0b.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
CASM.esp
mymerge.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
st.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutDiscounts.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
msexCourtesan.esp
msexVeronica.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut - SCR.esp
SexoutClothingEval.esp

Total active plugins: 91
Total plugins: 97

-Pretty much been that way for a long time, I never change it anymore, I just try to update if I see something I'm already running has got a fix I need.

-I just noticed as I posted this, I'm running SSR, and probably shouldn't be?  I was thinking something I was running still required it, but maybe not..

-I played around with some console commands, and I can coc to mainfortgate, and found some weapons lockers by the gate.  would my stuff be in there?  But  they require a key.   If I follow through with the legion quest to learn humility, do I get the key, and would find my stuff? 

- also when opening the console, I notice that when it takes my stuff away, and equips the slave corset, after loading the clean save, a script called enslave has just ran.   Is there any way to stop that script via console and see what happens?

- I'm really ok just continueing to play the game, even with the enslaved script,  if there is just a way to eventually get my stuff back, either by console commands, or finishing a quest.  Just want to know if that is possible, and if its somewhere attainable.   I know I can additems, but thats a lot of numbers. :)   

more info -

payed more attention to what the console is saying when I load-   (also, deactivated SSR to see what would happen)

SexoutNG pause is 1E06e54c

SexoutNG resume is 1e06e550

Sexout Lust adding free trait item

freeing player

player freed

Sexout Lust adding start CB

Sexout Lust adding end CB

msex Veronica 2.8

Legion slavery variables updated

finished enslave script

then some sexout store stuff

msex Courtesan 1.7

when I load the save, I have my stuff, because the save has my clothes and riflle ready.   somewhere during this, my clothes are replaced with the slave corset, and my rifle disappears.

Get rid of SSR if you haven't.

That code runs when you get enslaved by the Legion, either by denying them or mouthing off to Marissa. Those lockers by the front gate absolutely have your stuff and you'll get it back following the quest line.

Somehow the token is getting added to you as soon as you load - did make it right after denying a legionary? And does this happen on any save or just this one?

You're literally the only person having this problem.

Get rid of SSR if you haven't.

That code runs when you get enslaved by the Legion, either by denying them or mouthing off to Marissa. Those lockers by the front gate absolutely have your stuff and you'll get it back following the quest line.

Somehow the token is getting added to you as soon as you load - did make it right after denying a legionary? And does this happen on any save or just this one?

You're literally the only person having this problem.

It is only happening on a save where I update tryouts to the latest version downloadable in the OP.   (20140316, I think)   if I go back to the version I was running, it doesn't happen.

I did deny the legion (and Marissa also, a looooong time ago)   I think something was not right back then, maybe a bug?   I remember back when I denied them back then, they never took my stuff, did not put a collar on, and I was able to leave the facility.    I just roleplayed it as my character was able to leave and they didn't take her stuff because

Ceaser wanted her to kill House.

So I am thinking maybe that since I left, and never actually went back, whatever code that was supposed to run back then, is now running correctly when I update tryouts?  Maybe there was something telling the code to run, and it would not run in my older version, and now its seeing what it is supposed to see?

Anyway, to confirm, to continue the questine I am apparently on, I am to not deny the legion's requests to submit, and eventually it will (or should ) complete?   Is it ok to keep denying for a while and eventually give in, or will that break something?    And if I follow that, then at some point I will be given my stuff back or a key to those lockers, and be able to exit/ fast travel again?

If that is so, then I am perfectly ok with roleplaying my character took to long to do what Ceasar wanted, and he sent legionaires after her, and recaptured her, and she wakes up in the fort with this quest going.  (I can coc to the fort, since no clothes or weapons)

Is there any console command that I can use in an emergency and stop the current thing that is running?  If you don't want to post it here, and if there is something I can do, could you pm it to me?

Oh and thanks to everyone for this mod, I love all parts of it!!

Go to Marissa, be aggressive and call her a cunt. That'll trigger the quest line correctly and you should get your stuff back. Probably.

So no matter which save game you load, this happens?

So no matter which save game you load, this happens?

So far, yes.  

I do not have, (or can't seem to find, anyway) any of the old saved games back before I originally went to the fort and encountered Marissa.

Hello,

Any reason or mod conflict that might be causing Tryouts to fail?

No approaches or messages of any kind pop up at the console ever. It worked for the first hour, and stopped working on reload. This has happened to me in the past with Tryouts and could never solve it.

Now I'm using a completely fresh reinstall with the latest versions of all mods installed. Here is my load order, just in case something is known to conflict:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Brahmin Bess.esm
Active Wasteland.esm
OWNB - Open World.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
IWS-Core.esm
Arwen_NV_Core.esm
Primary Needs HUD.esm
rePopulated Wasteland.esm
NVInteriors_Core.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutCrowdsB.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
IWS-Core-Guards.esp
IWS-Core-Patrols.esp
IWS-Core-Civilians.esp
IWS-DM.esp
IWS-HH.esp
IWS-OWB.esp
IWS-LR.esp
Active Wasteland - Dead Money Goggle Tints.esp
Active Wasteland - Dead Money Replacements.esp
Active Wasteland - Coffee Maker.esp
Active Wasteland - Dead Money Coffee Maker.esp
Active Wasteland - Goggle Tints.esp
Active Wasteland - Vanilla Replacements.esp
OWNB - Red Canyon Overhaul.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Arwen_NV_Realism_Core.esp
Arwen_Camera.esp
Arwen_NV_OneLife.esp
LFox Bottle That Water.esp
Bottlecaps Have Weight.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
Lean Starting Gear - All-In-One.esp
Goodsprings Filler.esp
Preorder Relocations.esp
LightUpAndSmokeThoseCigarettes_edisleado.esp
pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
z_Fiends_2.esp
More Realistic Aiming.esp
PortableCampsite.esp
Primm Reborn.esp
Realistic Wildlife.esp
Tougher Barter.esp
Tuckered Out.esp
SexoutAssassin.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
DLFactionFriendship.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp

Total active plugins: 65
Total plugins: 84

Had HPT installed also, but removed it just in case. Also just removed working girl, khans and kings, to reduce chances, and still not working.

@ Luna: Possibly she fell through the floor, or whatever happens with the engine disapparates NPCs.

Try typing into the console:

00135f19.MoveTo Player

or it might need to be:

"00135f19".MoveTo Player   (double " " speech marks around formid)

-

You can use this trick with any NPC if you know its FormID, which you can usually find on the Fallout Wiki. Or with some modding tool. It must be the Ref ID, not the base ID.

-----

@ xchrisx389: That is not a Tryouts bug, it will be related to some other mod you have, or some vanilla bug. Really, you need to figure out whats causing it and fix it. As a potentially problematic hack, you could try entering into console, clicking on them, and typing:

AddToFaction 0001B2A4 1     ( this is the player faction, making them an ally)

Nothing to do with Tryouts.

Never leave a cell whilst a sexout animation is in progress. It can cause many problems.

You could try the same trick with Joana, her ref id is on the fallout wiki.

But, bare in mind if you can't find her she might have moved because of her packages or scripting not because she disapparated. Console hacks can be problematic and should be avoided when possible.