is there an item code for the powder gang slave outfit and collar to use outside of being enslaved? the code I got from clicking on them while in the console (ff00159) didn't seem to work, it just added blank items to the misc section in the inventory.   

I can't "deliver" Sunny to Eddie because my pc is male so I guess thats all of limits to me, but I still want to put her in that outfit (as well as a few other people in goodsprings)

is such a thing possible? 

is there an item code for the powder gang slave outfit and collar to use outside of being enslaved? the code I got from clicking on them while in the console (ff00159) didn't seem to work, it just added blank items to the misc section in the inventory.   

I can't "deliver" Sunny to Eddie because my pc is male so I guess thats all of limits to me, but I still want to put her in that outfit (as well as a few other people in goodsprings)

is such a thing possible? 

try tes edit, best option if you want some itemcodes.

It is the formID but you have to change the two character prefix to that of your mod load order.

Best to start FNVedit with all your currently selected mods (default in fact). That way the formID displayed will be the ones used in game.

It is the formID but you have to change the two character prefix to that of your mod load order.

Best to start FNVedit with all your currently selected mods (default in fact). That way the formID displayed will be the ones used in game.

couldn't get this to work sadly, but will read up on FNVedit when I'm less tired because it seems like it would be very usful if i can get my head round it

Another ingame method to get the code is to click on the item in console and then type: gbo

( need skript extender installed to work in new vegas)

This will give you the base id for the :  player.additem base id amount

command.

YES! this worked, thank you so much! its been driving me nuts lol

I had the problem in SexoutLegion that Marissa's Wrath would be unequipped during sex. So I edited SexoutLegionQuestScript to add SexoutLegionStraponList to the safe list.

scn SexoutLegionQuestScript

int init
int approach

;for buildref
int mod
ref list

int iCnt
ref rItem
ref rList

Begin GameMode

if init == 0
        set init to 1
        set approach to 33
    endif

if GetGameLoaded || GetGameRestarted
        Set rList to SexoutLegionStraponList
        Set iCnt to ListGetCount rList
        Label 1
        if iCnt > 0
            Set iCnt to iCnt - 1
            Set rItem to ListGetNthForm rList iCnt
            AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF rItem
            AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesM rItem
            goto 1
        endif

ListAddForm SexoutScannerListN SexoutLegionScanTargets
        ListAddForm SexoutScannerListS SexoutLegionScanTrigger

ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell FortificationHillWeatherStation
        ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell SafehouseLegionINT
        ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell CottonwoodCoveRestroomM
        ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell CottonwoodCoveRestroomF
        ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell CottonwoodCoveShack
        ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell CottonwoodCoveStorage
        ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell CottonwoodCoveMess
        ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell CottonwoodCoveHQ
        ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell CottonwoodCoveAurelius
        ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell CottonwoodCoveBuilding01

if IsModLoaded "SexoutBrutalRapers.esp"
            set mod to GetModIndex "SexoutBrutalRapers.esp"
            set list to BuildRef mod 14550

ListAddForm list SexoutLegionSlaveAlice
            ListAddForm list SexoutLegionSlaveBrianna
            ListAddForm list SexoutLegionSlaveMarissa
            ListAddForm list SexoutLegionSlaveMiya
            ListAddForm list SexoutLegionSlaveNCRAAF
            ListAddForm list SexoutLegionSlaveNCRCF1
            ListAddForm list SexoutLegionSlaveNCRCF2
        endif

if IsModLoaded "SmallerTalk.esp"
            set mod to GetModIndex "SmallerTalk.esp"
            set list to BuildRef mod 37282
            ListAddForm list SexoutLegionSlaveMarissa
        endif

endif

End

I seem to be having a problem with the fiends quest - after the first time when I return to vault 3, the camera briefly zooms towards the fiend by the door then backs off and nothing happens. She doesn't take my equipment and none of the fiends approach me, though I can still interact with Motor-runner on the pretense of getting my equipment back "again" (which never gets taken from me no matter how many times I load a save).

Load order?

Had to remove the .esm and .esp extensions because it said I'm not allowed to post links. I've seperated it where the last master file ends.

[X] FalloutNV

[X] DeadMoney

[X] HonestHearts.

[X] OldWorldBlues

[X] LonesomeRoad

[X] GunRunnersArsenal

[X] ClassicPack

[X] MercenaryPack

[X] TribalPack

[X] CaravanPack

[X] IWS-Core

[X] Caliber

[X] CaliberXhonesthearts

[X] CaliberXgunrunners

[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core

[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS

[X] NVR-Strip

[X] Project Nevada - Core

[X] Project Nevada - Extra Options

[X] SomeguySeries

[X] T6M Equipment Replacer NV

[X] Lings

[X] MikotoBeauty

[X] DFB - Random Encounters

[X] FCOMaster

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware

[X] NevadaSkies

[X] Sexout

[X] SexoutCommonResources

[X] SexoutSlavery

[X] SexoutLegion

[X] SexoutDrugging

[X] SexoutPregnancyV3

[X] SexoutOffSpring

[X] SexoutStore

<Masters end here>

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu

[X] Better Game Performance

[X] Brotherhood and House Alliance

[X] NVR-NPCs

[X] NVR-Version_10

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete

[ ] Project Nevada - All DLC

[X] PNxEO MCMScriptFixes

[X] CONELRAD 640-1240

[X] NewVegasBounties

[X] NewVegasBountiesII

[X] NewVegasBountiesII Fixes - DLCs

[X] TheInheritance

[X] DFB - Random Encounters - Update - MCM

[X] IWS-Core-Guards

[X] IWS-Core-Civilians

[X] IWS-DM

[X] IWS-HH

[X] IWS-OWB

[X] IWS-LR

[X] FlashlightNVSE

[X] WastelandNecklaceCollection

[X] FCO

[X] Disable Anti Cheat Minute

[X] WeaponModsExpanded

[X] WMX-ArenovalisTextures

[X] ILO - Fallout New Vegas

[X] DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect

[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator

[X] MoonShadowRace

[X] MikotoBeauty

[X] X-1_Tales_of_Wonder!

[X] NV Desert Eagle

[X] FCO - GlowingOne

[X] Accurate This Machine

[X] RagingBull

[X] Mateba

[X] Packless Minigun

[X] Smalltalk

[X] SexoutSexAssault

[X] SexoutSCRDebug

[X] SexoutZAZ

[X] Sexout-Wear-And-Tear

[X] SexoutPregDebug

[X] SexoutFiends

[X] SexoutPowderGangers

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl

[X] SexoutLust

[X] SexoutLust - anyHUD

[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts

[X] Nouk's Hairs

[X] NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition

[X] mergedpatch1

[X] FlashlightNVSE LED Patch

It seemed to work today though, however this time I don't get Motor-runner's "What about my stuff?" dialogue, unable to do anything to get my stuff. I tried waiting 24 hours, still no interest from him

Only thing I could possibly guess is that the merged patch is interfering somehow. If it's not that, I have no clue. Works fine for me and you're the first person to ever mention this problem.

Load order?

Had to remove the .esm and .esp extensions because it said I'm not allowed to post links. I've seperated it where the last master file ends.

[X] FalloutNV

[X] DeadMoney

[X] HonestHearts.

[X] OldWorldBlues

[X] LonesomeRoad

[X] GunRunnersArsenal

[X] ClassicPack

[X] MercenaryPack

[X] TribalPack

[X] CaravanPack

[X] IWS-Core

[X] Caliber

[X] CaliberXhonesthearts

[X] CaliberXgunrunners

[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core

[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS

[X] NVR-Strip

[X] Project Nevada - Core

[X] Project Nevada - Extra Options

[X] SomeguySeries

[X] T6M Equipment Replacer NV

[X] Lings

[X] MikotoBeauty

[X] DFB - Random Encounters

[X] FCOMaster

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware

[X] NevadaSkies

[X] Sexout

[X] SexoutCommonResources

[X] SexoutSlavery

[X] SexoutLegion

[X] SexoutDrugging

[X] SexoutPregnancyV3

[X] SexoutOffSpring

[X] SexoutStore

<Masters end here>

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu

[X] Better Game Performance

[X] Brotherhood and House Alliance

[X] NVR-NPCs

[X] NVR-Version_10

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete

[ ] Project Nevada - All DLC

[X] PNxEO MCMScriptFixes

[X] CONELRAD 640-1240

[X] NewVegasBounties

[X] NewVegasBountiesII

[X] NewVegasBountiesII Fixes - DLCs

[X] TheInheritance

[X] DFB - Random Encounters - Update - MCM

[X] IWS-Core-Guards

[X] IWS-Core-Civilians

[X] IWS-DM

[X] IWS-HH

[X] IWS-OWB

[X] IWS-LR

[X] FlashlightNVSE

[X] WastelandNecklaceCollection

[X] FCO

[X] Disable Anti Cheat Minute

[X] WeaponModsExpanded

[X] WMX-ArenovalisTextures

[X] ILO - Fallout New Vegas

[X] DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect

[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator

[X] MoonShadowRace

[X] MikotoBeauty

[X] X-1_Tales_of_Wonder!

[X] NV Desert Eagle

[X] FCO - GlowingOne

[X] Accurate This Machine

[X] RagingBull

[X] Mateba

[X] Packless Minigun

[X] Smalltalk

[X] SexoutSexAssault

[X] SexoutSCRDebug

[X] SexoutZAZ

[X] Sexout-Wear-And-Tear

[X] SexoutPregDebug

[X] SexoutFiends

[X] SexoutPowderGangers

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl

[X] SexoutLust

[X] SexoutLust - anyHUD

[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts

[X] Nouk's Hairs

[X] NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition

[X] mergedpatch1

[X] FlashlightNVSE LED Patch

It seemed to work today though, however this time I don't get Motor-runner's "What about my stuff?" dialogue, unable to do anything to get my stuff. I tried waiting 24 hours, still no interest from him

Weird, never had a problem posting a load order from FOMM before

Could be a new security feature for newer members. In time that will drop off if this is the case and you will be able to properly show any links and such.

Only thing I could possibly guess is that the merged patch is interfering somehow. If it's not that, I have no clue. Works fine for me and you're the first person to ever mention this problem.

Not sure, the merged patch was created before I installed any of this. Another thing i can think of, on that visit where I said the camera zooms on the fiend by the door and nothing happens I went to Motor-runner anyway and the option was available back then and I went with it, that might have broken it for the subsequent visit when the dialogue with the fiend by the door was successful and my stuff was taken. Slight off-hand question here, shouldn't taking your stuff take everything, including ammo and caps and not just weapons and armor?

Talking to him won't bug out subsequent conversations. A zoom in with no talking means that the character has no eligible dialog in that topic - either something changed what kind of character she is or her greeting topic.

The isn't a vanilla command to take caps. It's not slavery, you can't buy your way I out - they take weapons and armor to make you vulnerable.

I have msexFort so, as per Mavia's suggestion, I set Legion approach chance to zero.

But my console log are still fullfilled by "legionaire tryout chance ... blah, blah, failed ...)

I think it could be a great improvement about CPU loading and system stress if the check for a faction with zero setting could be disabled at all.

I have msexFort so, as per Mavia's suggestion, I set Legion approach chance to zero.

But my console log are still fullfilled by "legionaire tryout chance ... blah, blah, failed ...)

I think it could be a great improvement about CPU loading and system stress if the check for a faction with zero setting could be disabled at all.

I don't think failing tryout checks add that much overhead, but your post reminded me of something I saw in the log. Apparently, the random value that the MCM setting is being compared against can be 0, which means that each time there's a 1 in 100 (101?) chance that the check will succeed even when disabled.

I sent loogie a fix for that a while back, maybe it got lost, or maybe the print message is just wrong.

It did used to simply be a '<=' check, so 0 matched against 0 (so 1/100 chance since the range is 0-99). I changed that to a simple '<' but I'm not sure if that made it into the release or not.

• 2 weeks later...

This has probably been asked about before, but I'm too lazy to look through 34 pages of posts. After I bang Motor-Runner the first time he doesn't give me my stuff back or(if there is one) the key to the locker. When I talk to him again he fucks me again, but I still don't get my stuff. On subsequent visits over the following(in-game) week he hasn't tried to bang me once and my stuff still gets taken upon entry. For the sake of being able to play the game, I just used the console unlock code to open the locker after the second fuck.

Hello !

You're mod seems nice, I'm actually looking to make FNV feels a bit more like Fallout 2, and a bit more sexual content is one of the things missing.

But I have one or two concerns about it.

- Do the mod only concern the player character and his companions ? I don't really want to transform the wasteland in a big orgy :P.

- Is there a way to disable some animations in the MCM ? The sexual animation isn't the most attractive point of this mod for me (it's more about game ambiance, a fade to black scene wouldn't bother me much), even if it will not make me avoid the mod.

- I saw in one of the required mod (SexoutNW ou NG I think) that some type 3 bodies are furnished. Will these bodies overrides the one I previously choose ? Or does it only use it during the animations ?

Hello !

You're mod seems nice, I'm actually looking to make FNV feels a bit more like Fallout 2, and a bit more sexual content is one of the things missing.

But I have one or two concerns about it.

- Do the mod only concern the player character and his companions ?

Yes and no. The sex scenes mostly involve them, but they are initiated by NPCs in the different factions represented by the mods.

- Is there a way to disable some animations in the MCM?

No.

Will these bodies overrides the one I previously choose? Or does it only use it during the animations?

Nude males are overridden during sex using a bodysuit built into SexoutNG. Females are never overridden, and nude males not having sex are not affected either.

Thanks for your answers :).

Just a last question, I installed the mod, and a npc raped my poor character. I was wondering, is the rape always successful ? Or is it a check of some stats + a little random ? 'Cause it feels a bit unrealistic, when you have a character in full armor, to not be able to resist a poor powder ganger guy.