I would post a load order, but as of last night I no longer have one.

I'm currently in the process of re-installing my mods... so if there IS a pre-defined 'working' load order for tryouts... I'd love to hear it. As it stands, whenever a Powderganger approaches me and makes his 'Oh gawd I've been in prison so long that I've started screwing dudes' speech I'm forced to remember which options cause my poor gal to be locked in place and unable to move permanently.

I believe that right now (or at least 'previously'... since I'm only installing the mod again just now as I type this), I can confirm it happened with the 'Anal then Blowjob' option and the 'Vaginal then Anal option'.

It goes through the first act just fine, but something hiccups between the 'getting up' animation and the 'getting back down again' trigger. I get frozen in place like there's sex happening, and the lust triggers all start, but then nothing happens. Both my character and the other character just get locked there in position unable to do anything. I've even tried manually re-enabling the controls, but none of the console commands I know seem to be able to undo it.

Reinstalling from scratch always sucks. Very time consuming but at least you get a sense of a fresh start when you do. At least I do. :P

Yeah, well... this time I'm planning on streamlining a little. Hopefully I'll be up and running again by the end of the night.

I had a LOT of mods I was running before. I was mostly just experimenting with a lot of interesting things that had popped up since I'd stopped playing New Vegas regularly. Now that I'm re-installing, I plan to focus more on mods that I actually KNOW that I'll use a lot. Anything extra will have to wait on the sidelines until I'm certain I've got my game running as stable as I can manage.

I just hope that this gives me a chance to pinpoint exactly what's going wrong with Tryouts Powdergangers for me.

I'll be running it with essentially nothing but New Vegas, the Official DLC, and NVInteriors. Other than that, it'll be a selection of Sexout plugins. If the whole thing doesn't implode on me, maybe then I'll go back to trying out some new stuff.

My guess would be an incompatability with SexoutLust, which is messing up the timer or something that tryouts is using. Try testing with it disabled, from a savegame you never had it enabled on.

If that turns out to be it, you can probably just avoid the threesome option to workaround

I have got 2 issue's with tryout

First after being very submissive as slave in the legion initiating any scene with Marissa makes her vanish and by that I mean when she is getting in an instant she is just gone.

Second the quest with Motor-Runner won't progress, I fucked him 3 times but didn't get my equipment back, locker is still locked and I can't get him to fuck me again?

Is this a possible loadorder issue?

@Jwoodz

The scene with the dog didn't start. Try an old save before the action and just let the animations continue without touching the keyboard or mouse if that don't work and you wish to continue go to the locker and use the comand prompt and "Unlock" after selecting the locker. The locker will be unlocked and you can continue. There was a bug before that caused this but I thought they fixed it recently.

@Jwoodz

The scene with the dog didn't start. Try an old save before the action and just let the animations continue without touching the keyboard or mouse if that don't work and you wish to continue go to the locker and use the comand prompt and "Unlock" after selecting the locker. The locker will be unlocked and you can continue. There was a bug before that caused this but I thought they fixed it recently.

I went to a save where I didn't fuck up and did what you advised and it  worked :shy:  Thx alot!!

At least in the past when you fiddle with the mouse during the "action" some reason it seems to mess up the last animation to get the key to the locker. Sometimes it doesn't matter but it is worth a try. Glad it worked for you. The last step of using the command to get your stuff back is sort of a cheat but it is really a fix for a glitched part of the mod. I haven't see that it hurt anything in the long run. When you return it still works as it is suppose to. Nobody else seams hurt so that last instruction should be good as well

I installed this mod mostly because starting from the wsex Workgirl Tryout mod and following the trail Google laid for me ended up here, and I believed the claims of the FAQ which stated that Sexout is the same, only enhanced and all around better.

Now, in the wsex Workgirl Tryout mod the description says that I can at any time turn down approaching NPCs and will only incur a reputation loss. In my actual experience however, in the majority of the cases I chose the option to reject an approach the NPC then decided to rape me and I had no way to prevent him from succeeding, in particular I could not fight him off.

Is this intentional, or have I missed a setting somewhere in MCM that disables those unwanted rapes. Yeah, by definition each rape is unwanted...

@Cherubian: Legion, Fiends and Powder Gangers are all rapey, but the others are not except sometimes with Working Girl in Vegas when you solicit. I think customers only approach you when hired to the Wrangler or Gomorrah, and start sex without any dialogue

The front page mentions that ZAZ is needed because the powder gangers do some BDSM-y stuff. Just out of curiosity, what are these? I've had a girl there both just getting propositioned and as a slave, yet the only BDSM stuff I've seen was added by the kennel mod. I'm just curious what I'm missing - and how to trigger it.

Otherwise, a fantastic mod. Always nice to have an extra excuse for my girl to pull the ol' shady sands shuffle on Legionnares.

If I may add another little request... Should not be too hard to implement for someone who has the actual moding skills.

Now I can understand that members of certain factions aproaching the player (Powder Gangers and Legion to name two) won't accept a simple 'I am not in the mood' and walk off, but prove rather insistent. What I find a bit jarring, though, is that their insistence leads to an automatic success. Wouldn't it be possible once they are on the way to raping the PC to offer some skill/stat dependent dialog options to avert that fate? Speech, Strength, and Unarmed come to mind. Also maybe that intimidation perk (forgot its name). Of course there should also be an option to give in and accept one's fate.

Just a thought.

If I may add another little request... Should not be too hard to implement for someone who has the actual moding skills.

Now I can understand that members of certain factions aproaching the player (Powder Gangers and Legion to name two) won't accept a simple 'I am not in the mood' and walk off, but prove rather insistent. What I find a bit jarring, though, is that their insistence leads to an automatic success. Wouldn't it be possible once they are on the way to raping the PC to offer some skill/stat dependent dialog options to avert that fate? Speech, Strength, and Unarmed come to mind. Also maybe that intimidation perk (forgot its name). Of course there should also be an option to give in and accept one's fate.

Just a thought.

The perk you're thinking of is Terrifying Presence. I'd rather like that too.

I can see it now.

"[speech] (Lie) Last guy I was with gave me some goddamn rash that burns like fire. You really want that?"

"[strength/Unarmed] You try and I'll break your arms."

"[Terrifying Presence] Try it and I'll snap your dick off and shove it so far up your ass you'll feel it in your throat."

While I think adding this option would be a nice adittion, currently tryouts has a few issues that I hope pride fixes first. The Einstein quest is disabled and needs rebuilding. Some powder gangers bits are also disabled and need work. Then there's the Khans quest that seems to make a mess of things even if you set approaches to zero (I think I spent a few hours getting it completed, and it's a small, inconsequential quest).

I'd rather have a rock solid sexout base, like Oblivion's Lovers with PK, and build on top of that. I put about 200h in one Oblivion toon, completed Bravil Underground, Crowning Isle and a few other quests, and I don't think I got more than 4-5 CTDs. Try that with FNV and tryouts.

I can only hope we'll get there before FO4 comes out and all the devs lose interest in FNV. That's what happened to FO3 btw...

Finally finished Golden Whored. Took two sessions this time but that's because I needed sleep between them. The "Can you help me get fucked-in" type conversation worked perfectly. 

Finding Regis so I could turn it in was a bit of a problem as he was invisible. I had to PRID him into the game.