I've noticed you added ways to keep Sunny and Trudy Alive, though it seems Trudy just goes back to basic bar keeping. Are their plans to add dialogue to her (and sunny) to get sexual favours or reflect her enslaved status? Also have you considered incorporating Trixie from Fun in Goodsprings http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3035-fun-in-goodsprings-v1/ I always found her fun to have around, even if just to get another goodspings resident hanging around. Looks like nothing is currently happening on that front in any case.

I've noticed you added ways to keep Sunny and Trudy Alive, though it seems Trudy just goes back to basic bar keeping. Are their plans to add dialogue to her (and sunny) to get sexual favours or reflect her enslaved status? Also have you considered incorporating Trixie from Fun in Goodsprings http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3035-fun-in-goodsprings-v1/ I always found her fun to have around, even if just to get another goodspings resident hanging around. Looks like nothing is currently happening on that front in any case.

As luck would have it, if you combine the two and take over Goodsprings, Sunny and Trudy are added to the Powder Gangers faction, and you can proposition them for sex through Fun in Goodsprings, like a female PC could proposition a Powder Ganger for sex after taking over.

As luck would have it, if you combine the two and take over Goodsprings, Sunny and Trudy are added to the Powder Gangers faction, and you can proposition them for sex through Fun in Goodsprings, like a female PC could proposition a Powder Ganger for sex after taking over.

Nice...I was going to add the fun in goodspings esp to my install tonight anyways, now that makes it even tastier.

Bug: During the dialogue for the Tryout-Khans initiation the option to offer yourself for sex is not marked as 'goodbye', meaning you keep offering yourself again and again until you choose to say goodbye- at which point the intended sex starts. After being tried out by more than the required 10, there never seems to be a way to actually to end the quest

Odessa is correct. It's a locker in the back of whichever room Epstein sleeps in. Just target it as I recall it was labelled differently than the others.

I tried the vault 19 episode a few days ago and it was rather broken. The dungeon room itself would have walls and furniture disappear and reappear rapidly. Epstein's dialogue seemed broken as well, and he would not move from the dungeon. If you're able to play through it, let me know. That episode was one of my personal favorites. Would love to know it can work ^.^

Yeah, I found that locker, but the idea of looking for another room rather than the one straight outside the entrance for the Sex Dungeon did help. It is labelled as "Epstein's Locker" btw.  The actual quest is pretty good, I love the way how Epstein actually ambushes you, but you really need to have a companion he can't loot so you can get a gun off of them to shoot Epstein deader than Elvis, know how to hack high level computer terminals or be good at lockpicking if you want it to end.

Or wait until he walks out and just follow him. At least that is how it use to be done. Just walk right out behind him. One time I just beat him with my fist until he died. It was great to have a very high unarmed skill with all the perks. ;) . Hit him, he falls down and stays for a few seconds. Hit him a few times more he falls down for a few more seconds while I beat on him some more. Ah vengeance is sweet. :D

My last play through saw my character pickpocket the key from him as he was leaving. She then snuck through the vault and killed him in his sleep.

One thing I remember from old playthroughs was that when I escaped the dungeon, the guards seemed to be fine with my character sneaking around. Only Epstein himself would approach and throw her back in the dungeon. Always thought that was odd.

I was told Tryout adds a quest in which you have to rescue some 'music anthology' from a Vault. The quest itself goes fine but when I complete it and get the option to be a Kings' whore, nothing happens when I select the option to have sex with them. No animations, no moaning, no anything. The dialogue simply closes and I can go on about my day.

I'm using the latest version of Tryout, and the latest version of SexoutNG. Any other kind of sex works fine.

You know I really would love some more sunny related tryout content...

I'm tempted to pick up the geck and give it a go myself.

Make a patch to the tryouts like others have done.. I don't see any problem with it. If it is good who knows they might even consider adding parts or whole to the Tryouts mod. I see nothing wrong with a little Sunny action.

Sunny side up is always a good thing.... :D

I keep running into the vault 19 problem where Est is not where he should be. He is always in the sex dungeon and cant offer him the customer satisfaction survey from Westside when I arrive. The arrow on the compass always points to the dinning room but she is never there although that does not stop the Powder Gangers from chasing my character. >.>

Update: Found out the Vault 19 is being overhauled. I withdraw my post. Cant wait for it to be updated. :)

Im new to this mod so please excuse the noobness.

I have just finished the powder gangers area and they used to come up to me and initiate a conversation on their own where they flat out demanded sex and would rape me if I didnt agree. They could also initiate a normal conversation where we would say a few pleasantries but nothing happened.

Now Im down by the Legion and they dont do the first bit like the powder gangers did but when they initiate the more regular conversation with the pleasantries I can now actually ask them if they need some R&R and that starts sex.

Are both of these approaches from the this mod ?

The reason I ask is because I cant get SexoutPositioning to work on the 2nd kind if a sex scene but it did work on the first kind I had with the powder gangers.Is there a certain load order I must obey ?

Having just downloaded the whole common resources and compilation bit its a little hard to know which mod causes what at this point.