Fun in Goodsprings v1

Requires SCR

Doesn't require Small/ertalk

[current features]

- Adds a town drunk in Goodsprings who does 'favours' for male PC's who buy her drinks.

- Alternatively, help the PGs take over Goodsprings and get train tickets.

[coming features]

- dialogue tidying

- dialogue for lesbian PCs

- ability to 'tax' the peasants if you take over Goodsprings

Please let me know if you find any broken quests, dialogue, or anything happens that just looks wrong. 90% of quest-modding is playtesting over and over and over, so any help can speed things up.

SexoutTrade.esp

A train is American slang for lining up and taking turns banging a chick' date=' commonly referred to as "running a train."

So I'm guessing that or Dogface has built us a railroad.

[/quote']

Ahh. That explains my confusion!

Thanks for the clarification.

Something I would whole-heartedly recommend is making Trudy and Sunny either not fight or become unconscious instead of dead' date=' then the Powder Gangers can do to them what they do to Trixie.

[/quote']

hopefully, one day, we can replace all:

*go there and kill thema all

with:

*go there and kill or enslave them all.

Seems to be working as advertised so far.

2 things though:

you might want to increase the StartConversation radius in the toilet. If the PC engage conversation before Trixie you can get into an infinite loop.

Can you add Trixie to SCR SexoutSLActorDataIsReserved ?

AddFormToFormList SexoutSLActorDataIsReserved SOSTGSWhoreRef

This will avoid that she tries to hookup (for free) with the player (with SexoutHookup).

That's a daisy chain. Running a train is when you take turns with one woman.

Now we just need a mod that incorporates Canadian reversals.

We called Daisy Chain a linked mouth to genital thing...in, uh, conversation.

...I'm getting off track, sorry

(nother train reference zing!)

Not sure, I use classic rePopulated Wasteland that crashes everyone else's computer. I'm having no problems with it and I'm pretty sure revisited is exactly the same but with less people. You should just try it out and see.

@ jaam, thanks I'll do that (to that NPC and many others in my other plugins now that I know it should be done), although I think I'll just merge this plugin into SexoutDrugs (alcohol's a drug, after all).

Something I would whole-heartedly recommend is making Trudy and Sunny either not fight or become unconscious instead of dead' date=' then the Powder Gangers can do to them what they do to Trixie.

[/quote']

Am I totally missing something here? Who is Trixie, I don't remember meeting a character with that name, and I have finished the PG questline in every way I know, and I can't find any reference to a char with that name on the wiki. :huh:

[/quote']

Aggreed, i currently use a mod called cortexscrambler witch allows you to capture any living npc. it would be cool to keep sunny and trudy aliive during the raid.

[/quote']

Aggreed, i currently use a mod called cortexscrambler witch allows you to capture any living npc. it would be cool to keep sunny and trudy aliive during the raid.

I had a question and a suggestion.

I was wondering why trixie has a giant red exclamation mark doing her in the washroom, I was wondering if I this mod has any other dependencie outside of sexout?

Also, I was wondering if the raid could be implemented with the player drugging Sunny and Trudy so they are not available during the attack and then them ending up like trixie?

Thannks

[/quote']

I had a question and a suggestion.

I was wondering why trixie has a giant red exclamation mark doing her in the washroom, I was wondering if I this mod has any other dependencie outside of sexout?

Also, I was wondering if the raid could be implemented with the player drugging Sunny and Trudy so they are not available during the attack and then them ending up like trixie?

Thannks

Actually, I'm getting the Exclamation mark as well.

Is she bound somehow while in the bathroom? Think it might be the mesh for the chains or ropes that's missing if that's the case - and if that is so, then I'd be eternally grateful if someone could either post it, or point me in the right direction.

Seems like a nice mod so far though. Add a few of these NPC throughout the wastelands and it might get a lot more interesting.