The End for UNP blessed body UNPB

dcp7010

He hid it after the chat that went over the sevenbase body says that he body is not showing reality. Think he was high cause he talks bullshit. But you can still have the body ( the ningheim race has the unpb) and if i remember correct the unp body installer has it +has the fair skin mod

Regarding the discussion on sevenbase body you can see on nexus on the mod page :P

Edit: if you look at his body CNHF that he think that shows "reality" and look at sevenbase you will see that cnhf look like a woman on steroid in my opinion. Not to much of then cause she would look like a man whit boob (there was a mod like that that's not the idea). He hid a body that was closer to his so called reality and kept this. End of story think hes just annoyed without a reason and acting cocky 

He just did a complete 180° turn in terms of what he wants his mod designs to look like, away from what he'd probably consider "sexualizing" women. Not sure what caused it but I don't really care either. After looking at some of his tumblr stuff I knew it was only a matter of time and that time came when SevenBase was released.

I bet he got one of those feminazi girlfriends who's brainwashed him into this.  It's the only explanation for his complete 180° turn.  Nobody goes from "I <3 big tits" to "sexualizing women is bad, mm'kay?" without some kind of reason.

Wow i am seriously screw then all my armors and my game are based on it...... i been looking for the file everywhere and can't find it........

let me say this LOUD FUCK FUCK FUCK not at anyone just in sheer frustration what i am going to do now...... :(...

anyone got the file? plz plz plz plz shoot me link .... sighs 

Calyps has been slowly influenced by radical feminism for some time, to the point where his ideas of women and their depiction in society becomes severely warped.

He's also been heavily influenced by Anita Sarkeesian videos as well.

kjashfawfkawe.png

His reasons are his own but this self-righteous zealotry is coming off distasteful quite honestly.

He's free to have his own opinions on something, but asking for other mods to be taken down because they don't agree with his ideals is overstepping his boundaries. He's usually the first to say "don't like it, then don't download", which he thinks applies to everybody except himself, so he goes about screwing with other people's mods that he doesn't like.

37614908.png

There are some changes in this mod that I do like. You can see the differences in the elbow's, and the shoulders.

They line up right and are not or they do not look distorted as they move uo or do any kind of movement.

Or it least the pictures look that way. Something I have been wishing on a star that would or might have

been looked into by the unp / cbbe / unpbbp / chsbc and other body altering mods. Not many will like this but

at least I see the corrections that I have wanted to see as fare as updates go.

In regard to Caylps and his views. yes he does have the right to expres those views, but to use our modpage to spread hi dislike for it was way beyond acceptable. As it has been said befor, ill say it again. ITS A F#CKIN GAME. this is pure fantasy, i was so angry at the actual author of the mod sevennity's body is based off. all i can say is thanks for the opinion now F#ck off

In regard to Caylps and his views. yes he does have the right to expres those views, but to use our modpage to spread hi dislike for it was way beyond acceptable. As it has been said befor, ill say it again. ITS A F#CKIN GAME. this is pure fantasy, i was so angry at the actual author of the mod sevennity's body is based off. all i can say is thanks for the opinion now F#ck off

Agree demon. It's a game in which i can release my imagination to what ever extent i want be it bestiality, incest rape, running naked around skyrim, what ever i want. In RL well that's another thing, reality is reality and needs to be treated like that simple fact

It's rare that someone goes from a healthy sexuality to despising everything about it, but we can only respect his wishes and cheer on Troublemaker and anyone else that takes up the mantle to continue the work we so enjoy.

It's best to move on and hope for the best.

and to remember to buy your in-game sex toys from Calypsia :P

What's funny is I asked where I could download his butt plug mod he made way back on the CNHF page and he flagged and reported it to mods, nothing was done and its still hidden lol Asshole. This whole attitude this asshole has is completely ridiculous. Also, yeah he created UNPB but an entire following was created for it, so many people put in ENORMOUS amount of time and effort to make armor mods, textures, etc etc for UNPB and for him to just remove it with no warning because his opinions on perversion or sexualization have changed is a complete slap in the face to the fans and the mod authors who put in the work. 

This is on the comments page of his body mod, yet he gets on and spams his ideals on other mods pages and calls them trash or boner mods. 

"To reiterate: Zero tolerance on transphobic/bigoted/hateful comments. You WILL be reported and possibly banned if you post any, so move along in silence if you have a problem with trans* support in the mod. You don't need to download it. Just have basic human decency for us and those who do want to use it - we don't need nor care to hear about your problems regarding it."

I'm not going write half an essay on why I think it's lame the way he behaves. I use UNPB only for one character, and never go past 70~75% weight slider. Not much of a fan of the heavy end.

What I just wanted to say is that CNHF pretty much downright sucks from what I've seen. Especially the chest area looks so weird, and fake. Heck, I'd rather go with CBBE than CNHF just for that alone. I'd rather have my fake boobs in the right place than all the way up to the collarbone. For that area it looks a bit like someone slapped a simple nude texture on a body that wasn't meant to be nude, much like people used to do it for older games (Tomb Raider, Blood Rayne, etc...). There are some other areas that I think look strange or exaggerated, but as I said I'm not going into detail.

Maybe he coughed CNHF up in a hurry to get UNPB out of the way?

I'm not going write half an essay on why I think it's lame the way he behaves. I use UNPB only for one character, and never go past 70~75% weight slider. Not much of a fan of the heavy end.

What I just wanted to say is that CNHF pretty much downright sucks from what I've seen. Especially the chest area looks so weird, and fake. Heck, I'd rather go with CBBE than CNHF just for that alone. I'd rather have my fake boobs in the right place than all the way up to the collarbone. For that area it looks a bit like someone slapped a simple nude texture on a body that wasn't meant to be nude, much like people used to do it for older games (Tomb Raider, Blood Rayne, etc...). There are some other areas that I think look strange or exaggerated, but as I said I'm not going into detail.

Maybe he coughed CNHF up in a hurry to get UNPB out of the way?

Thats not weird and fake...............thats LORE. LORE Seren, SUPER WONDERFUL CALYPS FACT LORE. ok I'm done, I'm gonna go play skyrim now. lol

That whole circle of individuals have become exemplars of double standards and hypocrites at this point. It's probably best for everyone who don't share their views (basically everyone else) to get proper feedback and support from communities other than nexus - nexus seems to only be good for broad exposure rather than unbiased/constructive criticism. 

If those people truly want to make a difference, I sincerely doubt the realm of skyrim modding is an effective platform to push their cause. They need to keep to themselves instead of becoming some self-righteous mob pouncing on mods that don't contribute to their vision of (of what they perceive is) an ideal mod community. 

"Calyps' Smart Sexy Mod Blog (Betrayer of Boners)"

Seriously?! Betrayer of Boners in his Tumblr page. I used to respect this guys work and followed his tumblr quite frequently. He did some quality work but over time I saw some really stupid posts starting to culminate into blind feministic foolishness. I remember him making a post about supporting "Make any mods you want, dont let anyone else tell you otherwise" -- Only for him to contradict it several times saying " WTF IS THIS!? 6000 POLYGON MESH?! SUCH A WASTE, WHY MOD!?" and ripping apart the Estrus mod, "HER FACE IN THE SCREENSHOT SHOWS DISTRESS, WHICH MEANS ITS RAPE, WHICH MEANS ITS OFFENSIVE, REPORT IT TO MOD GUYS! EVERYONE DO IT." .............

I hope he comes to his senses, he seems really blinded. Nonetheless I will respect his wishes and opinions, albeit quite stupid since fantasy and reality is equivalent according to him...

Wow. I kinda don't understand why this "sexism in gaming" is still being discussed. There are two very obvious reasons why this is null and void.

Point A: Everything in a game is there to please the player. Video game character are not persons, they are mere objects and thus can not be the target of moral or amoral actions. Just like a football can't be treated right or wrong, it's a lifeless object.

Point B: If we ignore Point A, which people like Calyps do when they proclaim that certain depictions in videogames are right or wrong*, there are much bigger issues at hand than unrealistic looking persons. Just think about the value of the life of the average videogame character, they are often just killed to please the player. Can you imagine that? I don't see anybody complaining about how cruel games are because they don't value the life of virtual characters.

Another question is how creating mods for a game is going to change our society to not have unrealistic ideals of beauty. I don't think any mod would be able to have only the slightest influence on how women are treated in our society.

*Yes, they do say that this and that is right or wrong. It's not a communication of personal taste, it's a judgement.

Wow. I kinda don't understand why this "sexism in gaming" is still being discussed. There are two very obvious reasons why this is null and void.

Point A: Everything in a game is there to please the player. Video game character are not persons, they are mere objects and thus can not be the target of moral or amoral actions. Just like a football can't be treated right or wrong, it's a lifeless object.

Point B: If we ignore Point A, which people like Calyps do when they proclaim that certain depictions in videogames are right or wrong*, there are much bigger issues at hand than unrealistic looking persons. Just think about the value of the life of the average videogame character, they are often just killed to please the player. Can you imagine that? I don't see anybody complaining about how cruel games are because they don't value the life of virtual characters.

Another question is how creating mods for a game is going to change our society to not have unrealistic ideals of beauty. I don't think any mod would be able to have only the slightest influence on how women are treated in our society.

*Yes, they do say that this and that is right or wrong. It's not a communication of personal taste, it's a judgement.

Sadly his views on sexism in gaming (and otherwise) is GROSSLY blown out of proportions and misguided, almost brainwashed. I hope he understands the type of stuff he posts himself, and understands its all in the confines of fantasies, AKA GAME. He's no better than the politicians saying "GAMES PROMOTE VIOLENCE, IT MAKES YOU EVIL AND WANT TO KILL STUFF"

I think we're all just overreacting to something small when it shouldn't be a bloody issue in the first place. That's how I see it. So the modder doesn't like various aspects of his mod being used in the context of other mods, big deal.

Archived