9 hours ago, MrTailson said:

I am using PapyrusUtil AE SE - Scripting Utility Functions, Version 4.4 for SKSE 2.2.2+, Skyrim 1.6.640, & Address Library

You have a mod winning the conflict over PapyrusUtil with an older version. Adjust it above Papyrusutil SE on the left side of MO2. This should get rid of that message.

I'm trying to use Keyword Item Distributor to add SOS_Revealing to certain armors. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work. With the console, I can confirm that the KID file is set up correctly and the armor is getting the keyword added but SOS still adds slot 52 to armors. Is there something I'm missing or does KID add the keyword too late for SOS to catch them?

1 hour ago, p3achy-b0i said:

i need serious help with this. i keep seeing people saying to overwrite the SoS dll but no one is really explaing HOW. i need step by step instructions, but like im having a hard time getting that. any help would be appreciated.

Overwrite pretty much means putting a mod in a higher priority over a mod that has similar files which will overwrite them.. In this case you want SOS AE mod to have priority over SOS SE mod. The dll in this mod will overwrite the dll in the original mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2023 at 1:25 PM, Jessmari said:

Overwrite pretty much means putting a mod in a higher priority over a mod that has similar files which will overwrite them.. In this case you want SOS AE mod to have priority over SOS SE mod. The dll in this mod will overwrite the dll in the original mod.

im doing this, but the plugin loader keeps flagging the mod as incompatible on launch even with it overwritting Schlongs of skyrim se with sos ae. can this be ignored or is this a known issue?

This mod no longer works, does anyone maybe have an idea why?

I had to uninstall it because it randomly broke, and now I've reinstalled it and it's broken differently. It's loading all the .esp files correctly, and it recognizes all of the schlongs, but they don't exist in the MCM. Everyone is wearing the mod default underwear, which shows through clothes, and even addtofaction doesn't work.

Edited by trskmfrnjgrhrh

Problems with this patch or with old and abandoned mods,

consult the Compatibility tracking for these types of headaches.

Try SoS AE Multi-Edition DLL Replacer 1.0.2

or

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab Tweaks (20230822)

Look for it in download page of OsmelMC page.

I'm using this with SkyrimSE 1.5, but it also works with 1.6.x.  It is a patch\add-on mod for original SOS.

You need original SOS, but with the DLL "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll" remove from "\data\SKSE\Plugins".  No need for DLL with this patch, but you still need to manually remove the dll.

The function in the dll are replaced with PapyrusUtils versions. PapyrusUtils is already embedded in Sexlab.  You have Sexlab, means you also have installed PapyrusUtils.   Recommend executing restarting mod option in MCM and set everything manually and then export config, because the config created using the dll will not work properly.  Side effect of a config still using all old dll data is tiny Schlong in every NPC.  This version has a page to set up automatic "futa" sexlab behavior when selected SOS-addons are equipped on NPC\PC.

Spoiler

10.  SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab (Tweak) include: 

• Based on the SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim PapyrusUtil version Beta of Erstam. Can be used on any Skyrim version even if the original mod isn't being updated.
  • Include the SexLab Addon of Sly9er. Means that is recommended for Futa actors.
  • Fix issue with the Player outfit not being updated after the Load Game event, if the PapyrusUtil functions are in charge.
  • Fix few small issues on the original Mod.

Installation:

** This need the original Mod to work

*** In case of small penises issues, Reset the Addons with the option for that on the "Schlongs of Skyrim" MCM. Happens only after switch between the PapyrusUtil and the DLL native functions

Edited by safado
On 10/16/2023 at 9:30 PM, trskmfrnjgrhrh said:

This mod no longer works, does anyone maybe have an idea why?

I had to uninstall it because it randomly broke, and now I've reinstalled it and it's broken differently. It's loading all the .esp files correctly, and it recognizes all of the schlongs, but they don't exist in the MCM. Everyone is wearing the mod default underwear, which shows through clothes, and even addtofaction doesn't work.

Skyrim got updated again that is why 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 3:21 AM, safado said:

Problems with this patch or with old and abandoned mods,

consult the Compatibility tracking for these types of headaches.

Try SoS AE Multi-Edition DLL Replacer 1.0.2

or

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab Tweaks (20230822)

Look for it in download page of OsmelMC page.

I'm using this with SkyrimSE 1.5, but it also works with 1.6.x.  It is a patch\add-on mod for original SOS.

You need original SOS, but with the DLL "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll" remove from "\data\SKSE\Plugins".  No need for DLL with this patch, but you still need to manually remove the dll.

The function in the dll are replaced with PapyrusUtils versions. PapyrusUtils is already embedded in Sexlab.  You have Sexlab, means you also have installed PapyrusUtils.   Recommend executing restarting mod option in MCM and set everything manually and then export config, because the config created using the dll will not work properly.  Side effect of a config still using all old dll data is tiny Schlong in every NPC.  This version has a page to set up automatic "futa" sexlab behavior when selected SOS-addons are equipped on NPC\PC.

Reveal hidden contents

10.  SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab (Tweak) include: 

• Based on the SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim PapyrusUtil version Beta of Erstam. Can be used on any Skyrim version even if the original mod isn't being updated.
  • Include the SexLab Addon of Sly9er. Means that is recommended for Futa actors.
  • Fix issue with the Player outfit not being updated after the Load Game event, if the PapyrusUtil functions are in charge.
  • Fix few small issues on the original Mod.

Installation:

** This need the original Mod to work

*** In case of small penises issues, Reset the Addons with the option for that on the "Schlongs of Skyrim" MCM. Happens only after switch between the PapyrusUtil and the DLL native functions

I like, did that thingy like, and like, it crashes when I load new game. I like, don't know why. Installed the tweaks thingy 

• 3 weeks later...

Current Skyrim AE version 1.6.1130.0, so if you can find a DLL for that version I do think everyone in this thread would be very grateful.

Edit:

Apparently this has been updated.

Edit 2: Big part of the update, and this has implications, is the complete merger with the Bethesda Mod Database with the Creation Club, this is also probably going to happen to Fallout 4... also there's now more Creation Club content.

Edited by Questiondeca
New Information
17 hours ago, Questiondeca said:

Current Skyrim AE version 1.6.1130.0, so if you can find a DLL for that version I do think everyone in this thread would be very grateful.

Edit:

Apparently this has been updated.

Edit 2: Big part of the update, and this has implications, is the complete merger with the Bethesda Mod Database with the Creation Club, this is also probably going to happen to Fallout 4... also there's now more Creation Club content.

So this fixes the issues with the dll loading on MO2?

3 hours ago, JunieIsHere said:

So this fixes the issues with the dll loading on MO2?

Should, but quick warning, I just had Norton quarantine it so you might want to add an exception.

Edit: For crazy people like me who are using vortex, have this:

Downloaded, then installed from file, then download the previously linked updated dll and also install from file, you will get a file conflict warning, load the fixed dll after the original and it works.

Edited by Questiondeca
Instruction
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...