• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 8:21 PM, VeraDra said:

Ensure this mod's .dll overwrites SoS SE's dll.
1114 seems to be a generic error that's thrown when something goes wrong, but from other instances, may very well be errors related to mods not being made for the version of the game you are loading, but the mod does not explicity state its version compatibility.

Hi and sorry for the late response but i think ive did it and it still appears (As i am using Vortex, what i think i had to do was make one load before the other and even making one load the dll of the other. What this means is that i just make SoS SE reads the mod's dll. And that the mod reads before the other SoS) am not sure if this is the correct way. 

I spent the last couple of days updating to AE from SE, I am down to this last error, Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please?!

I use Vortex.

SKSE Plugin Loader 1_15_2023 10_02_25 AM.png

Vortex 1_15_2023 10_07_28 AM.png

Edited by caveman74
46 minutes ago, caveman74 said:

I spent the last couple of days updating to AE from SE, I am down to this last error, Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please?!

I use Vortex.

Reveal hidden contents

SKSE Plugin Loader 1_15_2023 10_02_25 AM.png

Vortex 1_15_2023 10_07_28 AM.png

download the right .dll for SoS and have it overwrite the one from the original mod.

1 minute ago, VeraDra said:

download the right .dll for SoS and have it overwrite the one from the original mod.

I just got the SOS AE .dll here on LL. Do you see what I did wrong?

6 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

I wish you modders get organized a little. I mean, you have one post-se version of SoS here, in chuckseven1  post, and then another post-se version of SoS in darkdhamon's    "SoS AE Multi-Edition DLL Replacer 1.0.2". Just make ONE page dedicated to post-SE version of schlongs and work on it. I dont mean to be bitchy or something :P

Anyway darkdhamon's worked for me.

Hey that's a great Idea, Let us know when you have the framework set up so that we modders can coordinate our files with people we don't know exist in countries that are asleep when we are active. Oh and make sure it will alert us when a file is being worked on that might be relevant to our mods so we can plan ahead and incorporate the changes that might be uploaded into our mod files to avoid conflict.

I'm sure you can have this all set up by the end of the week, Right?

Or how about being grateful for the efforts provided to you for free by people who are doing their best to make the games we play more fun?

I definitely meant to be bitchy or something :P

Edited by Ghostman7nz
40 minutes ago, koopa86 said:

Noob question here, but what else do I need for this? Do I need a certain version of SOS? This says it just replaces the DLL. 

You need to download the full SOS mod then Download the SOS multi edition DLL replacer that I linked a few posts back. You will also need all of the required files that SOS depends on.

On of the best resources for SSE mods is 

1 hour ago, Ghostman7nz said:

You need to download the full SOS mod then Download the SOS multi edition DLL replacer that I linked a few posts back. You will also need all of the required files that SOS depends on.

On of the best resources for SSE mods is 

OKay got it, one last question about this. I am on 1.6.640. Do I use you that option in the multiple editions installer or the Chuckseven which is this mod, but tha tone says 1.6.353.

8 hours ago, koopa86 said:

OKay got it, one last question about this. I am on 1.6.640. Do I use you that option in the multiple editions installer or the Chuckseven which is this mod, but tha tone says 1.6.353.

Always use the version that matches your skyrim version, that goes for every mod. if it doesn't match it will not function

Installed SOS a few times across the last few days trying out different Wabbajack loads and it was normally fine, now that I'm trying to do a load order all myself the schlong just refuses to load. Followed the steps from Luna's guide each time, but now I just have a see through portal where my banana should be.