On 8/23/2023 at 9:40 PM, ABakedWaffle said:

I downloaded SOS 1.1.4 and had SOS AE overwrite it, but there's still just a void where a dick should be when I play. I don't know if I downloaded it wrong (I'm using Vortex) or something. Would you mind explaining how I'm supposed to download it, so I can get it working?

Do you use any skin/texture mods? If so make sure SOS is after those in your load order. 

I can't get this to work. It keeps telling me that the SchlongsofSkyrim.dll isn't correct or something? I downloaded the SE version, but also tried downloading the newer updated AE version that says it fixed the .dll issue, but nothing is working. I've tried running the AE version with the SE version removed, but it still doesn't work and the game keeps giving me errors that the same .dll file isn't working. I don't know what to do.

SkyrimSE_GbUFDqUlSy.png

7 hours ago, MrTailson said:

I can't get this to work. It keeps telling me that the SchlongsofSkyrim.dll isn't correct or something? I downloaded the SE version, but also tried downloading the newer updated AE version that says it fixed the .dll issue, but nothing is working. I've tried running the AE version with the SE version removed, but it still doesn't work and the game keeps giving me errors that the same .dll file isn't working. I don't know what to do.

SkyrimSE_GbUFDqUlSy.png

Try using this. It helped me.

19 hours ago, Crabbypoo said:

Try using this. It helped me.

I already tried using that mod as well. The game allowed me to run and get into a New Game, but I then get a new error message and it causes the males to use the Never Nude version of the models without me being able to set what I want and their underwear clips out by their butts from their pants. I am very much using the most up to date version of this PapyrusUtil.dll mod. Version 4.4 for AE version as it states in the main files.

20230907043546_1.jpg

Edited by MrTailson

Hey all,

Try this:

1. Complete remove or deactivate any SOS mods in your list and make a new save. No deviations.

2. Install/activate SOS SE with any and all schlong addons deactivate including the ones that come with SOS SE

3. Replace the SOS dll with the AE dll using file explorer OR add the AE dll as a seperate mod that overwrites SOS SE. Load and new save.

4. Activate the schlong addons and load game and you should see them register in the left corner.

Note: This dll is very sensitive about the load order. If you are still in the middle of adding mods (with plugins) you will see the dll error show up again. In MO2 you can simply hide the AE dll under the data tab, load and new save, then activate and load game to fix. You're basically realigning the dll to accept the changed load order. I don't use Vortex, but maybe there is an equivalent way of doing this.

-OR-

-install the No dll version. It is stand alone and does not require SOS SE. Try steps 1, 2 and 4 if you are having issues with schlongs showing up.

This should fix both the dll error and schlongs not registering. Avoid having any mods overwrite these mods unless they specifically tell you to do so. Yes, i have made post about this before but if it helps, it helps.

18 hours ago, Jessmari said:

Hey all,

Try this:

1. Complete remove or deactivate any SOS mods in your list and make a new save. No deviations.

2. Install/activate SOS SE with any and all schlong addons deactivate including the ones that come with SOS SE

3. Replace the SOS dll with the AE dll using file explorer OR add the AE dll as a seperate mod that overwrites SOS SE. Load and new save.

4. Activate the schlong addons and load game and you should see them register in the left corner.

Note: This dll is very sensitive about the load order. If you are still in the middle of adding mods (with plugins) you will see the dll error show up again. In MO2 you can simply hide the AE dll under the data tab, load and new save, then activate and load game to fix. You're basically realigning the dll to accept the changed load order. I don't use Vortex, but maybe there is an equivalent way of doing this.

-OR-

-install the No dll version. It is stand alone and does not require SOS SE. Try steps 1, 2 and 4 if you are having issues with schlongs showing up.

This should fix both the dll error and schlongs not registering. Avoid having any mods overwrite these mods unless they specifically tell you to do so. Yes, i have made post about this before but if it helps, it helps.

I don't, at all, understand anything you just said and it's making me feel even worse and despairing that I'll never get this to work again.

4 hours ago, Jessmari said:

Take a moment and then tell me where you are lost.

On 9/7/2023 at 7:30 AM, Jessmari said:

When you say to deactivate addons with SOS, what do you mean? Do you mean addons like Hoodie? I don't have anything else related to these other than the main SOS SE 1.1.4 file and the AE .dll replacer.

I'm having extreme difficulties understanding overwrites when it comes to modding. My MO2 is telling me there are tons of things being overwritten and to look at them or use xEdit or something, but I don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing or be looking at. Nothing is conflicting and the game is running smoothly so I've just always ignored them. And when you say "Load and new save" do you mean load the new save made in step 1 or create an entirely new second save?

In MO2 you can simply hide the AE dll under the data tab, load and new save, then activate and load game to fix. You're basically realigning the dll to accept the changed load order. I don't use Vortex, but maybe there is an equivalent way of doing this.

-OR-

Avoid having any mods overwrite these mods unless they specifically tell you to do so. Yes, i have made post about this before but if it helps, it helps.

I also don't understand what the data tab does for MO2. All I see are the folders and files to the mods I've downloaded, but can't comprehend why or what I'm supposed to be looking at.

4 hours ago, MrTailson said:

When you say to deactivate addons with SOS, what do you mean? Do you mean addons like Hoodie? I don't have anything else related to these other than the main SOS SE 1.1.4 file and the AE .dll replacer.

I'm having extreme difficulties understanding overwrites when it comes to modding. My MO2 is telling me there are tons of things being overwritten and to look at them or use xEdit or something, but I don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing or be looking at. Nothing is conflicting and the game is running smoothly so I've just always ignored them. And when you say "Load and new save" do you mean load the new save made in step 1 or create an entirely new second save?

I also don't understand what the data tab does for MO2. All I see are the folders and files to the mods I've downloaded, but can't comprehend why or what I'm supposed to be looking at.

- I mean deactivating plugins. SOS SE has 3 sclong addons (Vectorplexus Muscular, Vactorplexus Regular, and smurf average)

- In MO2 when looking at the left pain you can see lightning bolts. The ones with a red - are losing a conflict and the ones with a green + are winning the conflict. When i say overwrite here I mean the plugins that are winning the conflict. Conflict winners will be the ones that will show in game. If there is no minus sign on Schlongs of skyriim then you can ignore this.

- By load and save I mean loading your latest save and then making a new save. You shouldn't save over a save you already have. This way you can go back to that previous save if things go wrong with the new one.

-In the data tab you also have a search function just under the window to narrow down the mod you want to look at. You will also be able to see all the files in themin this case the dll you will want to hide for when your game throws up the dll error mesaage. You can right click and hide it so the game ignores it. This way you can load and save the game without it and the error message. You will then go back to that same dll and unhide it. Start your game. You should see all the schlongs registering in the corner after a moment.

As a side note you should look up GamerPoets on Youtube for good short videos that explain how to use various tools used with modding Skyrim. He's not the only channel to watch, but a good starting place.

9 hours ago, Jessmari said:

- I mean deactivating plugins. SOS SE has 3 sclong addons (Vectorplexus Muscular, Vactorplexus Regular, and smurf average)

- In MO2 when looking at the left pain you can see lightning bolts. The ones with a red - are losing a conflict and the ones with a green + are winning the conflict. When i say overwrite here I mean the plugins that are winning the conflict. Conflict winners will be the ones that will show in game. If there is no minus sign on Schlongs of skyriim then you can ignore this.

- By load and save I mean loading your latest save and then making a new save. You shouldn't save over a save you already have. This way you can go back to that previous save if things go wrong with the new one.

-In the data tab you also have a search function just under the window to narrow down the mod you want to look at. You will also be able to see all the files in themin this case the dll you will want to hide for when your game throws up the dll error mesaage. You can right click and hide it so the game ignores it. This way you can load and save the game without it and the error message. You will then go back to that same dll and unhide it. Start your game. You should see all the schlongs registering in the corner after a moment.

As a side note you should look up GamerPoets on Youtube for good short videos that explain how to use various tools used with modding Skyrim. He's not the only channel to watch, but a good starting place.

You're giving me the answers but I'm still so far from achieving my results. I did everything step by step as I thought I was doing like you said.

1. Installed SOS SE and deactivated all the plugins.

2. Started a new save.

3. Installed SOS AE .dll.

4. Made sure that SOS AE .dll was overwritting SOS by having the lightning bolt with a plus and SOS SE had a lightning bolt with a minus.

And still the game doesn't want to launch without giving me the error that the .dll isn't working. I'm getting so frustrated...

Edit: I think I made things worse... how do I unhide files when viewing the conflicts in MO2? I opened the mods in Explorer and see the file extension has changed to hidden, but I have no idea how to unhide them anymore...

REEdit: Okay now I'm pissed!! I figured out how to fix my hidden problems, I went back and redid the instructions dozens of times and NOW, FINALLY, I managed to run my game and it opened up to the main menu without that stupid error message popping up, but it STILL DON'T WORK! The mod still doesn't want to run and it keeps giving me errors in-game that the .dll doesn't work properly! 

20230909031723_1.jpg

Edited by MrTailson
19 hours ago, trskmfrnjgrhrh said:

Update: I gave up and used the no dll version, and it works fine. I think that's what I did last time as well, as I do not remember installing the AE override.

Please tell me how you installed and set that up as well. I tried that myself and still had the exact same problems and it doesn't work for me.

On 9/9/2023 at 10:57 PM, MrTailson said:

Please tell me how you installed and set that up as well. I tried that myself and still had the exact same problems and it doesn't work for me.

If you are having issues with that one, then you've done something wrong. It just installs via mod manager, you select the boxes, and then it installs. There's literally nothing in it that can cause problems. Either you've got the wrong skse64 or the wrong game version, something like that.

19 hours ago, trskmfrnjgrhrh said:

If you are having issues with that one, then you've done something wrong. It just installs via mod manager, you select the boxes, and then it installs. There's literally nothing in it that can cause problems. Either you've got the wrong skse64 or the wrong game version, something like that.

My current version of SKSE is 2.2.3 AE build for my Skyrim AE version 1.6.640. I have what I think is the most up-to-date there is, yet these SOS mods still don't work. How do you install via mod manager? Do you just click and drag it onto the program window? Do you browse to install the mod through the manager buttons at the top of the window? I've tried both methods and they don't want to work for me.

Edited by MrTailson

I use Vortex mod manager. I just dragged the entire zip file to the download box, then clicked the prompts as they popped up. It installs identically to the SE version. If it's giving the error still, I'd try completely purging the mod archive from your mod manager.

Also double check that your Papyrus and everything similar are up to date.

On 9/12/2023 at 2:51 PM, MrTailson said:

My current version of SKSE is 2.2.3 AE build for my Skyrim AE version 1.6.640. I have what I think is the most up-to-date there is, yet these SOS mods still don't work. How do you install via mod manager? Do you just click and drag it onto the program window? Do you browse to install the mod through the manager buttons at the top of the window? I've tried both methods and they don't want to work for me.

II would recommend using the Install Mod button from the top. If you want the No dll version go here:

Do not use any other SOS versions with this mod. Remove any other versions that you may have already installed.

On 9/15/2023 at 11:02 PM, Jessmari said:

II would recommend using the Install Mod button from the top. If you want the No dll version go here:

Do not use any other SOS versions with this mod. Remove any other versions that you may have already installed.

I did exactly what you said. I click the install button at the top, I made sure I had nothing else related to SOS, this is the only mod of SOS that I have installed, and it opens up into the main menu without issue. But when I click to start a game I still get this message! It's driving me crazy how much trouble I'm having for something that seems like it should be easy.

20230917125929_1.jpg

2 hours ago, MrTailson said:

I did exactly what you said. I click the install button at the top, I made sure I had nothing else related to SOS, this is the only mod of SOS that I have installed, and it opens up into the main menu without issue. But when I click to start a game I still get this message! It's driving me crazy how much trouble I'm having for something that seems like it should be easy.

20230917125929_1.jpg

What version of PapyrusUtil SE do you have?

On 9/17/2023 at 3:57 PM, Jessmari said:

What version of PapyrusUtil SE do you have?

I am using PapyrusUtil AE SE - Scripting Utility Functions, Version 4.4 for SKSE 2.2.2+, Skyrim 1.6.640, & Address Library

Edit: Okay nope. I thought maybe Campfire was causing a problem since it seemed to be overwriting something in Papyrus, but after turning it off I still get the issue.

Edited by MrTailson