• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Electric_Hynx said:

Hello, is this still up to date? I did everything as advertised - placed the new DLL over the old one, to no avail - it still says the DLL is outdated and SoS isnt working properly, with or without this mod. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it a lot :)

Okay nevermind - it was indeed outdated and another member was kind enough to provide updated DLL's thank you @shefcks

1 hour ago, SwannE7 said:

Hello ! 

I created a topic, I'm sorry I didn't see that I could directly contact here.

I have this problem, I hope I can find a solution haha.

You should translate the whole page 29 and read it. 

You will find this post, with a likely solution, is three post before yours.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, so I'm having an issue with the DLL that someone made for the latest AE version of skyrim, I'm on steam and it was working fine before but now my game crashes cause of the DLL out of nowhere. I don't know what is causing this, all I did was disable a city mod cause doesn't have any patches for my current city setup.

1 hour ago, Jaxon Hellsing said:

Hi, so I'm having an issue with the DLL that someone made for the latest AE version of skyrim, I'm on steam and it was working fine before but now my game crashes cause of the DLL out of nowhere. I don't know what is causing this, all I did was disable a city mod cause doesn't have any patches for my current city setup.

SOS may have done something with an NPC added by that mod, and it does not seem to handle that NPC no longer existing very well.

Basically, try a new game and if the problem reoccurs, then that's clearly not it. If the issue goes away, then your other save is borked.

On 5/14/2023 at 7:10 PM, Jaxon Hellsing said:

If you have armor in ESL plugins or uninstall an armor, any load order change causes SOS to crash on load. If this is your issue, this version fixes that completely:

After installing the main SOS mod and loading the game, I get the following message

--------------

SOS Warning!

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old.

Found -1, expected 300004.

Please exit the game and reinstall SOS

-------------

a quick google search lead me to this mod, and after trying both files available for download both of them give me a warning before the game launches at all, saying the following

-------------

A DLL plugin has failed to load correctly. If a new version of Skyrim was just released, the plugin needs to be updated. Please check the mod's webpage for updates.

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll: disabled, incompatible with current version of the game

Continuing to load may result in lost save data or other undesired behavior.

Exit game? (yes highly suggested)

[Yes]     [No]

-------------

Selecting "no" will launch the game, and then I just end up with the error above as if this mod hasn't been installed at all, even though I installed it through Vortex like all the rest of my mods, and mentioned that a mod manager was an okay way to install it.

I have a problem with the SOS, until a few days ago everything worked perfectly. About 3 days later, a warning appears

SOS Warning!

Please exit the game and reinstall SOS"

I found a DLL swapping solution on reddit. but another message comes up.

[Yes]     [No] " 

If I select "No", it starts the game but gets a glitch on the butt of all male characters (a brown stain on the buttocks that goes through the armor).
    Removing the armor, the character is in swimming trunks and nothing else.

Could someone give me a light on how to solve this?

17 minutes ago, pallandox said:

I have a problem with the SOS, until a few days ago everything worked perfectly. About 3 days later, a warning appears

SOS Warning!

Please exit the game and reinstall SOS"

I found a DLL swapping solution on reddit. but another message comes up.

[Yes]     [No] " 

If I select "No", it starts the game but gets a glitch on the butt of all male characters (a brown stain on the buttocks that goes through the armor).
    Removing the armor, the character is in swimming trunks and nothing else.

Could someone give me a light on how to solve this?

Try my fix here 

It assumes you are running 1.6.640 on steam and MO2. If you are running anything else you'll need to switch things up where appropriate.

On 5/30/2023 at 2:42 AM, safado said:

i read all the posts and i'm not lazy. It's my first time modding the game on pc so i have a lot of doubts and did not saw any answer that helped me on me problem. So no need for the attitude. Anyways, i managed to fix it using the no dll version.

On 11/27/2021 at 7:49 PM, chuckseven1 said:

Just overwrite the DLL that comes with SoS SE with this DLL.

May I request and installation instructions section in the original post? 

I'm using NMM (Nexus Mod Manager), so would I just install the SoS SE and this SoS AE to load after, or is there a manual process to replace the .dll you are referencing? 

Sorry, but I'm not that experienced with modding. 

Edit:

I found that the DLL for AE (below) included the directory for the .dll to be replaced which seemingly has resolved the issues I was facing such as missing bits and forced underwear. 

Edited by AnonFurry
  • 1 month later...
On 3/21/2023 at 4:27 AM, NCRRanger6971 said:

im pretty sure it was this one

Holy... Fuck...

literally 12+ hours over the course of 3 days, and this finally fixed the issue. Even tried this obscure trick to make sure it installed right. (right click the zip file, in properties under general tab, and clicking unblock and apply). 

• 2 weeks later...

everything runs well except for the fact that in the player/npc settings in MCM, there are no schlongs, and there are none to select. I have installed all the addons from the installer, I have XP32 with its SOS setting, I have them in the plugins on MO2 even! But they aren't showing. No errors appear upon launching SKSE.

What do I do?

load order:

Spoiler

image.png.83b15d78518e745bed2254c1465d8974.png

image.png.5cbf9287ddaddeb8eb6f65850d1564b2.png

image.png.676d0327827cfc9f7f761563552b40da.png

On 7/16/2023 at 1:00 PM, fooob said:

everything runs well except for the fact that in the player/npc settings in MCM, there are no schlongs, and there are none to select. I have installed all the addons from the installer, I have XP32 with its SOS setting, I have them in the plugins on MO2 even! But they aren't showing. No errors appear upon launching SKSE.

What do I do?

load order:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.83b15d78518e745bed2254c1465d8974.png

image.png.5cbf9287ddaddeb8eb6f65850d1564b2.png

image.png.676d0327827cfc9f7f761563552b40da.png

I am still having this issue. Please help me out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 5:23 AM, bchick3 said:

Charley02 and bubonsam1, everything works with the papyrus version - no more conflict between slot 52 and 32.  I just tried a few minutes ago and here's what I did:

Completely uninstalled all versions of SoS, then installed SoS for SE v1.1.4.   Then deleted the SoS dll in SKSE folder.  Then I installed SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (update) file and let that file overwrite the SE v1.1.4 files.  Then I started a new game and all is well - schlongs on males are normal size and no more conflict with the female armors.  I didnt fully test the Papyrus version in all situations but I can confirm it works fine with FlowerGirls

THANK YOU!!! I **HAD*** a working SoS setup with pubic hair for females, and I NEVER had to mess with SOS Revealing armor or anything in MCM before. Had to reinstall my Skyrim setup when hard drive crashed, and all of a sudden the ladies can't wear panties, bikinis, etc without losing their top, or vice-versa! I have a working setup again! Thank you SO much!

• 3 weeks later...