2 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Thanks for the feedback

I'm just testing the bondage on the back - equipped is "Curio Wrist Cuffs (locked)"

after equipping, the arms close behind the back and I get a message box

So I can only kick with my legs or, in the first-person perspective, with my fists - so I can't use a weapon or magic

and

this is where my confusion sets in - because what does the "Magical Wrist Binding Effect" setting in the MCM refer to?

If I wear the bracelets with "brocken" I can act normally (no arms tied behind the back)

--

Honestly - at the moment I'm literally "in the woods" and I'm at a loss

I don't want to remove the shackles with a "cheat" - I want to understand what's actually happening

Reveal hidden contents

• Arm Binding Effect - this is a permanent locked behind your back state. There are no chance settings for anything in the MCM
  • Magical Wrist Binding Effect - The setting "Hardcore Mode Chance" lets you determine how often it will act like Arm Binding. You can turn it off in MCM. In "softcore mode" (i.e when it's not hardcore), the hands behind your back are cosmetic only, meaning you can break out and fight normally

This is explained in Toys&Love - Features section 16, in simpler terms but might help if my version above is confusing.

Curio Wrist Cuffs (locked)Toys&Love MCM - Worn Toys tab - click on the toy to see all the details. You will see it is using Arm Binding Effect. Thus the MCM settings are not relevant for that toy. Only kicking for you!

Edited by VirginMarie
Vor 1 Stunde sagte VirginMarie:
  • Armbindungseffekt – dies ist ein dauerhaft hinter dem Rücken gesperrter Zustand. Es gibt keine zufälligen Einstellungen für irgendetwas im MCM
  • Magischer Effekt der Handgelenksbindung - Mit der Einstellung „Hardcore-Modus-Chance“ können Sie bestimmen, wie oft es sich wie eine Armbindung verhalten soll. Sie können es in MCM deaktivieren. Im "Softcore-Modus" (dh wenn es nicht Hardcore ist) sind die Hände hinter deinem Rücken nur kosmetisch, was bedeutet, dass du ausbrechen und normal kämpfen kannst

Dies wird in Toys&Love - Funktionen , in einfacheren Worten, aber es könnte hilfreich sein, wenn meine obige Version verwirrend ist.

Kuriose Handgelenksmanschetten (gesperrt) - Toys&Love MCM - Registerkarte "Getragenes Spielzeug" - klicken Sie auf das Spielzeug, um alle Details anzuzeigen. Sie werden sehen, dass es verwendet wird Armbindungseffekt. Daher sind die MCM-Einstellungen für dieses Spielzeug nicht relevant. Nur für dich treten!

Thanks for taking the trouble to explain it to me

now it's clear that the position of the hands on the back in some variants is purely cosmetic and that's how I was able to fight with my spells

since these restraints also transform and I often got the variant with the "real" back closure - made it even more confusing for me

ok - now it's clear

is really a "nasty number" these parts ?

---

I love that kind of thing! ?

28 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Thanks for taking the trouble to explain it to me

now it's clear that the position of the hands on the back in some variants is purely cosmetic and that's how I was able to fight with my spells

since these restraints also transform and I often got the variant with the "real" back closure - made it even more confusing for me

ok - now it's clear

is really a "nasty number" these parts ?

---

I love that kind of thing! ?

Yup that toy transforms, between the Magical and the Arm Binding variants. You can tell the difference by their glowing translucent color. Also the position of the "pose" is different, so you can tell if its hardcore or magical, unless you change that in MCM settings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • VirginMarie changed the title to Toy Story SE & LE

With the way these updates have been coming out for the Toys Family, I'm kind of glad I've been on a hiatus from Skyrim for the last couple months while I rampage through FO4 again. 

Going to have to get the newest versions (yet again) before starting a new SSE run through.

29 minutes ago, Sweettits said:

Ok, decided to try these mods, i have downloaded just about every toy mod but NMM says i am missing TOYS esm... so what am i missing?

Toyful temptation

clasic toy box

wild life for toys

toy story

toys and love

toys workshop

Thanks in advance.

If you don't have Toys.esm, you did not install the Toys Framework.

Step 2 from the Toys&Love Install steps....

2. Download the Toys Framework file from this page, AND the appropriate Bodyslide package

So maybe you think you have Toy Framework, but really only downloaded the bodyslide for it?

Also once you get past that problem, you have not mentioned an animation pack which is a minimum requirement for much to work. Suggest you go through the install steps again on the Toys&Love main page, plus take a look at this... Toys&Love - Tips

Edited by VirginMarie
On 10/6/2022 at 3:35 PM, VirginMarie said:

If you don't have Toys.esm, you did not install the Toys Framework.

Step 2 from the Toys&Love Install steps....

2. Download the Toys Framework file from this page, AND the appropriate Bodyslide package

So maybe you think you have Toy Framework, but really only downloaded the bodyslide for it?

Also once you get past that problem, you have not mentioned an animation pack which is a minimum requirement for much to work. Suggest you go through the install steps again on the Toys&Love main page, plus take a look at this... Toys&Love - Tips

Thanks, I got it figured out. NMM for some reason was not activating the proper mod. Just needed to re download the file {x3}... it is working now

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jack8600 said:

Can someone help me with "find the last toy" in the quest "curious curio"? I'm stuck here and just can't find it. I've found the other toys. 

Not sure what's hindering you, need more detail.

Go to the map marker.

Make sure the quest is active in your journal, so you have a map marker.

9 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Not sure what's hindering you, need more detail.

Go to the map marker.

Make sure the quest is active in your journal, so you have a map marker.

The quest is active and the map marker works. I went from Sharpslop Cave and then to Glacious Crevice, then I got out of Glacious Crevice, Clairvoyance showed "No direct road", I found it everywhere in the Forgotten Valley and I even found the ghost Prelate Edhelbor and the wayshrine. 

24 minutes ago, jack8600 said:

The quest is active and the map marker works. I went from Sharpslop Cave and then to Glacious Crevice, then I got out of Glacious Crevice, Clairvoyance showed "No direct road", I found it everywhere in the Forgotten Valley and I even found the ghost Prelate Edhelbor and the wayshrine. 

So the help you are looking for, is how to get to the map marker. The place is a crazy maze :D. Try harder!

Clairvoyance showed "No direct road"... I'd not rely on that, in a place like this. Just go to the map marker :P 

I can tell you this... it's very near the final destination for the vanilla quest... so if you've done that before, you've been there. And if you've not, well you'd have the same problem doing the vanilla quest, but there's online guides. 

I'm pretty sure Prelate Edhelbor is at the last wayshrine. If that's correct, then you are there, just cross the bridge.

Its fully accessible without doing any other quest first. It's across the final bridge, big fancy building. Other people are completing the quest so we know it can be found.

4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

So the help you are looking for, is how to get to the map marker. The place is a crazy maze :D. Try harder!

Clairvoyance showed "No direct road"... I'd not rely on that, in a place like this. Just go to the map marker :P 

I can tell you this... it's very near the final destination for the vanilla quest... so if you've done that before, you've been there. And if you've not, well you'd have the same problem doing the vanilla quest, but there's online guides. 

I'm pretty sure Prelate Edhelbor is at the last wayshrine. If that's correct, then you are there, just cross the bridge.

Its fully accessible without doing any other quest first. It's across the final bridge, big fancy building. Other people are completing the quest so we know it can be found.

At last, I found it?. Thank you for your hint?, it's very helpful.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Caster245 said:

i did everything but nothing works so far..

Something is using the slot. So far Something blocking equipping genital/clit toys has covered all reported cases. 

You could, just as a test, start a new game... try before doing much of anything, if you know how to cheat and get that toy.

- If it works, you know something like DD is blocking (and it's not had a chance to do so yet)

- If still does not work, it's a mod like 3BBB Addon reserving the slot

In the case of DD, it's got the ghost device syndrome which can happen, when the slot is occupied but the device does not show up in inventory.
Edited by VirginMarie
  • 2 weeks later...

***possible spoilers***

Hey guys and dolls,

Really enjoying this mod so far, but I do have a bit of a little problem and wondering if you can help.

Without giving spoilers, I am at the end of

Nightley's quests, Millionce has left the cave, and Nightley has disappeared (as she normally does), and my journal says 'Leave the cave'.

Well, I can't seem to do that! I leave the alter area and go up the path to a dead end and there is no indication how to get beyond. 

Is there another exit?

Thanks for any help.

Graham C.

21 minutes ago, Grayc said:

***possible spoilers***

Hey guys and dolls,

Really enjoying this mod so far, but I do have a bit of a little problem and wondering if you can help.

Without giving spoilers, I am at the end of

Nightley's quests, Millionce has left the cave, and Nightley has disappeared (as she normally does), and my journal says 'Leave the cave'.

Well, I can't seem to do that! I leave the alter area and go up the path to a dead end and there is no indication how to get beyond. 

Is there another exit?

Thanks for any help.

Graham C.

• If it's your first time needing to exit, there's map a marker, go to it. (it's on the chest near where you entered)
    • No map marker? Make sure the quest is selected (active) in your journal
  • Not the first time you are existing? Same method... you go to that chest

If this does not help.... Not clear to me where you are in the quest. There is no quest objective "Leave the cave". Get me the exact wording of the quest objective, or screenshot.

• VirginMarie changed the title to Toy Story SE & LE
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone encountered an issue with the dead scholar? In my game(two different characters so far) he spawns at the top of the world and doesn't drop. I had to TCL my character to his dead body and examine it that way. I don't see any conflicts to his position in xEdit with anything else in my modlist.

2 minutes ago, wareware said:

Has anyone encountered an issue with the dead scholar? In my game(two different characters so far) he spawns at the top of the world and doesn't drop. I had to TCL my character to his dead body and examine it that way. I don't see any conflicts to his position in xEdit with anything else in my modlist.

Can't find Scholar - No Map Marker / Marker up in the sky