1 hour ago, Tosch said:

I finally made it. Thank you for your patiende and kindness. I hope, this is the right one.

Papyrus.0.log 1.58 MB · 0 downloads

I see this twice...

[06/10/2022 - 01:33:49AM] [TStory] Time Expired on Awaiting Pervert

This is Toy Story trying to start one of the charged toy scenes (twice). It's normal for it to sometimes time-out. You were busy or the NPC could not path to you in time. Does not mean much, other than, that quest is working at intended.

I see no case of Curios Clothing scene being successful, so I will assume you did not capture in this log... the Foot Fetish or Gag scenes this time.

I see no error or issues for Toy Story.

Log covers just over 10mins of game time, and there are:

• 2288 Errors
  • 1957 Warning

On the surface that seems very unhealthy, but most of the errors are from one thing... MFGfix

Example log line....   [06/10/2022 - 01:30:12AM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called      <-- this is a mod trying to use MFGFix

• My guess is MFGFix is not installed, or it's this... SE versus AE Version Trap 
  • Both Toys and DD are spamming like crazy, errors due to this.... They can't do expressions because of this MFGfix problem
  • Expression's include gag mouth open. So you likely will not be seeing gags work, and other facial expressions

Could this cause the spanking proposition to fail? No, not directly.

No love packs installed:

• Toy Story's animations needed at a minimum are installed, and so are the ones Toys needs for Spontaneous O. These come with the mods
  • But you've not installed any Love or SLAL pack
  • Usually you want at least one Love Pack... Toys Love & Music Packs
  • This also means you have very few animations for Sexlab to use too

No, this is not the cause of the problem we are trying to find. Other than the slight possibility that its creating lag, spamming all these errors. But I dont think its the issue. 

Nemesis - You are using Nemesis instead of FNIS... my thoughts on that here.... Is Nemesis supported?

Conclusion

• I don't know why you are not getting spanking propositions. If you have no other problems with your game, maybe just ignore it.
  • You are missing out on variety of scenes, having no SLAL or Love packs installed. This relates to both Toys&Love Love Scenes, and SL ones.
  • You probably have no working expressions/gag mouth

What Could be the cause?

• As a test, I'd toss Nemesis out and use FNIS, unless you have some mod you can't live without that requires Nemesis - Requires starting a new game
  • I don't see signs of save corruption, but the problem could be a corrupt save. Dialogue is very vulnerable to corrupt save. More on that topic here... Golden Rule
  • The MFGFix issue if you can't sort it out, might hint that you have a corrupt save (as opposed to the mod just being missing)

Sorry, I have nothing more conclusive.

Edited by VirginMarie

Many thanks for your help, I appriciate that a lot.

I will try using FNIS, though I´ve heard that Nemesis can handle more animations.

Thanks for all...

P.S. I am using MFGFix SE fur sure.

Edited by Tosch
40 minutes ago, Tosch said:

I will try using FNIS, though I´ve heard that Nemesis can handle more animations.

Thanks for all...

If you are using MFGFix SE, and are using SE (not AE), then you do need to sort out why the mods calling MFG, get no response and kick out errors.

As mentioned, it could be a corrupt save. If not, you have a deeper issue to solve. Switching out FNIS to Nemeis may not be enough. But if its a corrupt save from breaking the golden rule, that's fixed just by starting a new game, and NOT breaking the golden rule any more.

Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, Tosch said:

Thanks for all...

Get FNIS XXL - it can handle 32k animations, although it will still give you a warning if you go over 16k

if you are also using DAR as well, it has a limit of 16k animations and will just stop working if your total animations exceeds this. There is a patch file to double it to 32k animations (DAR counts *all* animations, not just DAR anims)

I am running both and have no issues with almost 17k animations in FNIS and another I don't know how many DAR anims for movement (Vanargand's DAR anims are the best)

FNIS *does not* count DAR anims.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, I tried to find an answer here but didn't see it. I have the curio outfit equiped or some of them and I have the Curiou Foot Fetish (charged) equiped and wondering is it suppose to look like this? Is it suppose to be sticking out like that?

Spoiler

image.jpeg.cca5ec289b1ad92bfbc03d876b7939a3.jpeg

Edited by Clea Strange
7 minutes ago, Clea Strange said:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, I tried to find an answer here but didn't see it. I have the curio outfit equiped or some of them and I have the Curiou Foot Fetish (charged) equiped and wondering is it suppose to look like this? Is it suppose to be sticking out like that?

Hide contents

image.jpeg.cca5ec289b1ad92bfbc03d876b7939a3.jpeg

Ya that's normal, although not great.  The foot fetish is not really compatible if you have heels. Will make more sense when you see it without heels on. Think of it as a dangly decoration when wearing heals :P 

Just now, VirginMarie said:

Ya that's normal, although not great.  The foot fetish is not really compatible if you have heels. Will make more sense when you see it without heels on. Think of it as a dangly decoration when wearing heals :P 

lol okay yeah I have the curiou heels on and you are right it doesn't look great

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Caster245 said:

Quest tells me to find scholar in helgen but i can't find it,it doesn't show on map either.

I'm going to guess that you either have a corrupt save, or a problem with your install. Maybe something that changes the map?

Map marker has always been there in my game.

Also: Are you on LE, SE, or AE?

Hi I red the faq on the website for the bug with the gag but sadly it didnt exactly fix anything. The only way i fix it-ish was to indeed go in showmenu than expression but change the expression and actually save it. Except now im stuck having to change it when not wearing the gag. I already have the MFG fix but that didnt do it either. All my other gag work except the one from Toy.

48 minutes ago, alexsl said:

Hi I red the faq on the website for the bug with the gag but sadly it didnt exactly fix anything. The only way i fix it-ish was to indeed go in showmenu than expression but change the expression and actually save it. Except now im stuck having to change it when not wearing the gag. I already have the MFG fix but that didnt do it either. All my other gag work except the one from Toy.

This?  SE versus AE Version Trap

What happens if you run the Toys&Love, MCM Setup tab, Installation Test? Pass or fail?

• point of doing this is to confirm Toys is actually working and installed correctly
  • As an aside... During that test you should see facial expressions. Gag mouth is just an expression. Your problem would be more than just gag mouth.

Did you start a new game when you first installed Toys&Love? if No, that's most likely your problem   do I really need to start a new game?

Edited by VirginMarie
58 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

This?  SE versus AE Version Trap

What happens if you run the Toys&Love, MCM Setup tab, Installation Test? Pass or fail?

• point of doing this is to confirm Toys is actually working and installed correctly
  • As an aside... During that test you should see facial expressions. Gag mouth is just an expression. Your problem would be more than just gag mouth.

Did you start a new game when you first installed Toys&Love? if No, that's most likely your problem   do I really need to start a new game?

Unsure what fix it, but I might also know since i mix up the body when downloading Toys framework. I use CBBE and download at first BHUNP. Altough i still want to know...im use to using Devious Device gag...with those when i do speak to other Im unable to speak and only can say Mmmmph or something like that. Tough correct me if im wrong but as i just tested on a carrier i was freelly able to speak to him even with a gag in my mouth.

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

Unsure what fix it, but I might also know since i mix up the body when downloading Toys framework. I use CBBE and download at first BHUNP. Altough i still want to know...im use to using Devious Device gag...with those when i do speak to other Im unable to speak and only can say Mmmmph or something like that. Tough correct me if im wrong but as i just tested on a carrier i was freelly able to speak to him even with a gag in my mouth.

Using wrong bodyslide has nothing to do with facial expressions / gag mouth. This was not your problem. It would be a problem for toys fitting only.

If you've been making changes to your load order, and not starting a new game after the changes, THAT would likely be a problem... see Golden Rule

With Toys, you use sign language when gagged. You get an animation. If this is not happening, you have something installed incorrectly, and we still need to know....

Edited by VirginMarie
22 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Using wrong bodyslide has nothing to do with facial expressions / gag mouth. This was not your problem. It would be a problem for toys fitting only.

If you've been making changes to your load order, and not starting a new game after the changes, THAT would likely be a problem... see Golden Rule

With Toys, you use sign language when gagged. You get an animation. If this is not happening, you have something installed incorrectly, and we still need to know....

Ok then it was the new game that fix it. But like i said even after the new game, with a gab i was able to speak normaly with the carriage.

When i did the test even before writing here (so before new game) it seem to have pass since it say if the self love start and play then it pass which it did.

23 minutes ago, alexsl said:

Ok then it was the new game that fix it. But like i said even after the new game, with a gab i was able to speak normaly with the carriage.

When i did the test even before writing here (so before new game) it seem to have pass since it say if the self love start and play then it pass which it did.

If you are not signing with a gag, your installation is broken.

If you'd like further help, show me your papyrus log. How to get a Papyrus Log

We want the log to cover a game session where you...   start up the game fresh from the desktop... Run the Toys&Love MCM installation test.... equip a gag, if not already equipped... talk to someone, and confirm that there's no signing animation... exit to desktop.... grab that log and attach here

Edited by VirginMarie
5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

If you are not signing with a gag, your installation is broken.

If you'd like further help, show me your papyrus log. How to get a Papyrus Log

We want the log to cover a game session where you...   start up the game fresh from the desktop... Run the Toys&Love MCM installation test.... equip a gag, if not already equipped... talk to someone, and confirm that there's no signing animation... exit to desktop.... grab that log and attach here

Not sure why but the im with mod organiser 2 and even if i found the skyrim.ini and changed the file. No log was provided.

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

Not sure why but the im with mod organiser 2 and even if i found the skyrim.ini and changed the file. No log was provided.

You changed the wrong ini. Due to MO2, there can be more than one location with the ini.

As it says in the article, location of the ini will vary. The article does give specifics for MO2.

MO2 has some peculiarities on how one must install things. This is one of them. This could also be why Gag Signing does not work for you (I expect that many thing are not going to work).

• For example FNIS must be used from within MO2. So if FNIS is not being run right, the animations for Gag Signing wont play. Not saying this is your problem, just giving an example. I can't be a resource for help using MO2. Google can though
On 6/26/2022 at 11:17 AM, VirginMarie said:

You changed the wrong ini. Due to MO2, there can be more than one location with the ini.

As it says in the article, location of the ini will vary. The article does give specifics for MO2.

MO2 has some peculiarities on how one must install things. This is one of them. This could also be why Gag Signing does not work for you (I expect that many thing are not going to work).

• For example FNIS must be used from within MO2. So if FNIS is not being run right, the animations for Gag Signing wont play. Not saying this is your problem, just giving an example. I can't be a resource for help using MO2. Google can though

Hi ! So in the end i was able to use papyrus after going over my installation of my mod since i change my motherboard when i reinstall steam it mess up everything.

Now the only thing that i still haven't figured out is why the Courrier doesn't come when i use my shout. I must have use shout on 3 or 4 different day and teleport to other town and came back to my home and it never show up sadly.

31 minutes ago, alexsl said:

Hi ! So in the end i was able to use papyrus after going over my installation of my mod since i change my motherboard when i reinstall steam it mess up everything.

Now the only thing that i still haven't figured out is why the Courrier doesn't come when i use my shout. I must have use shout on 3 or 4 different day and teleport to other town and came back to my home and it never show up sadly.

This mod has no courier, so I will assume you are taking about SLaVE.

I'm guessing you have already seen this...  SLaVE - I shouted but the maiden never shows up. If not, helps to know how it's intended to work.

If its not working, only 3 possibilities...

1. Corrupt Save     <--- this is by far, the most likely 
    • this comes from either not starting a new game, or from breaking the Golden Rule since that point when you started the new game.
  2. Not installed correctly. Use the instructions for Toys&Love carefully, then for SLaVE
  3. You have a mod conflict. Some other mod changing how shouts work
    • there are no known mod conflicts for shouts

So most likely your issue is #1, thus you will need to start a new game, really, a new game, where you press the new button, not using some early save.

Edited by VirginMarie