Say something about EA

What incomplete game did they make ?

While I don't know about games they actually made and released unfinished, but they do rush out games from the developers they buy. Best example - Dragon Age II  :@

f395c2fda459.gif

Maury.  :heart:

I still remember when I thought Activision / Blizzard was going to be the worst company in the world. They aren't, but the amount of Call of Duties is just ridiculous. 

Yeah this company is total mindfuck... Same thing can be said about Sims, with all those expansions and overpriced dog turds.

Fuck EA for destroying darkspore and spore and all these other great titles. I heard that someone proved to EA that DRM's are unneeded by successful playing single player offline by hacking perhaps. Or a cracked game. 

They destroy or merge excellent developers under their banner when those parties do better than their core group...and then never let the fans reap any rewards. Blame the developers to fool the mindless zombies they feed brains to every year, so it looks like they did nothing wrong.

Sorry for them is that not all of us are that dumb....but of course I'm not really sorry! :P

EA is like the Reapers from Mass effect, they destroy a Game/Company every couple of years.

Poor BioWare, you are a former shell of yourself...

Lets see, which francaises i like, was killed by them:

Mass Effect ( "Ah yes your choise matters...We have dismissed that claim" , though Co-op is fun and no i am not butthurt bec of the ending,

which was meh imo)

Command and Conquer (Abomination aka CnC 4 TT; Westwood spins in his grave)

SimCity (dont ask...)

DragonAge 2 (wasn´t that bad, but missed some points from DA:O ) maybe DragonAge Inquisition will be better

Syndicate (short Shooter, too linear, but what to expect, you are a corporate agent... could be better)

Dead Space ( *cought* Dead Space 3 *cought*)

Spore

Darkspore

Battlefield (BF1942, BF2, BF2142 = awesome, BFBC, BFBC2 = good n fun, BF3 = meh, BF 4 = WE WILL SEE)

And for the record lets add Star Wars Battlefront to the list.

yes with SW Battefront i am overreactting , but i have lost my faith in these bastards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The last good thing to come from EA was command and conquer in 1994. Everything else has come from their asshole. Of course, there is still a redemption path, its called quitting

woah woah woah, back the hell up.... did you just say Ea made command and conquer back in 94?

Lol, command and conquer was religiously produced by westwood studios, they were doing so well, that the big bad eamonster got hungry and wanted a piece of westwoods' pie and bought them out, after which they completely proceeded to destroy the entire series' reputation as the father of all modern rts games

"Ea games, f*ck up everything" is what I would say.... sorry bout the rant, but yeah I really loved the series until the eamonster ate it and then threw it back up

on that note have some funny videos relating to this

never laughed so hard at a video until I saw his

the why generals sucks one explains what ea did to mess everything up kind of and the video does a hilarious way of explaining it

I just checked in Steam and if you want to play Sims 3 with all the dlc you have to pay 535 bucks. Holy crap....

The Sims 3 would actually be worth the money, it's so fun.  However, it's  a shitty ass, buggy mess.  I still can't do jack with World Adventures in the Sims 3 without work around after work around. And you HAVE to use NRAAS mods to play the Sims 3 decently because the game is flat ass broke out of the box.  All that dlc and the base game doesn't work right without modders fixing shit for them...

EA fed my baby to a rabid dingo, and charged me to watch it.

I just checked in Steam and if you want to play Sims 3 with all the dlc you have to pay 535 bucks. Holy crap....

The Sims 3 would actually be worth the money, it's so fun.  However, it's  a shitty ass, buggy mess.  I still can't do jack with World Adventures in the Sims 3 without work around after work around. And you HAVE to use NRAAS mods to play the Sims 3 decently because the game is flat ass broke out of the box.  All that dlc and the base game doesn't work right without modders fixing shit for them...

Off topic but it is insane how many Sims 3 expansions there are. I looked at a list and almost shit my pants...like really? There are 20 expansion packs for this game. I bet people are stupid enough to buy them all to. Milking it much EA? How about SIms 4? Then again maybe not, they will probably make that game online only to. Ha

Something.

(I'm trying to not be negative, but the only way to be positive in regards to EA is to say nothing of consequence...)

The only way to not be negative is to act positive. "I love how unfinished and terrible EA games are".

Off topic but it is insane how many Sims 3 expansions there are. I looked at a list and almost shit my pants...like really? There are 20 expansion packs for this game. I bet people are stupid enough to buy them all to. Milking it much EA? How about SIms 4? Then again maybe not, they will probably make that game online only to. Ha

They actually did try to make an online version of The Sims

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_Online

The sad part is that everything they added in Sims 3 expansions won't be available in base Sims 4. They will re-release the same expansions and they will sell like hotcakes.

Archived