Say something about EA

EA: Genius! Pure genius! We will make MILLIONS!!!

*later...*

EA: Why aren't our plans working? We must double our efforts with more games with on-disc DLC!

*laterer...*

EA: Why is it still not working? We put on-disc DLC on every game and people are STILL not buying our games! Maybe more sports games will appease the people!

*latererer*

EA: WHY HAVE WE GONE OUT OF BUSINESS!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX609JcAZdA This is hilarious and makes fun of EA in a way

"order now and get the second minute free with your purchase! And then go out and buy all 3984 DLCs! And then after that you have to buy the next DLC! and then buy the whole DLC pack! And then the next DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC"

There's a game out there called "DLC Quest" designed to make fun of these game devs. You need to buy DLC to even play the game (example:$5 to be able to move to the left), although it is just in-game currency and the game is actually pretty fun.

"Yay we aren't the worst company in the world now, Microsoft is! We are still terrible but hey we aren't the worst so....YAY people love us!"

I can see why they are teaming up with Microsoft 

EA: "Xbox One has all the restrictions we need to have our incomplete games installed. Not only can you not play our games but you can't share them or reuse them either. You have to pay for DRM live as well. Hey Capcom! Come join us! We can ignore our fans and create DLC together!"

I still remember when I thought Activision / Blizzard was going to be the worst company in the world. They aren't, but the amount of Call of Duties is just ridiculous. I'm also one of the few people that liked Diablo 3, though I admit I don't play it anymore.

EA: We are indeed the worst company in the world! Square Enix and Capcom? Huh! They're only posers!

Microsoft... eeehhh... They've got potential with the Xbox One screwing gamers over, but they need something a little... better! If they want to be like us, they must make it so there are NO good games, only crappy sports, racing and mostly incomplete games!

Hmmm.... this pissing off the fans is making us want to release more crap, regardless of how much is done! CALL THE DEVELOPERS! TELL THEM TO RELEASE THE GAMES NOW, REGARDLESS OF WHERE THEY ARE!!! NO-ONE WILL CARE AND THEY'LL BUY OUR STUFF! JUST COMPLETE THE REST LATER AND MAKE IT AS DLC! WE'LL CHARGE A FORTUNE FOR IT!!!

EA a Money grabbing game ruining asshole. EA is one of the reasons why i don't buy many games Full price or at all. My Money goes to Valve plain and simple, Valve don't get me wrong are anything but perfect, but they actually care about their customers and the games that they release. Sure Half Life 3 probably wont be released but i frankly don't care, as long as they maintain the Great customer service, Fan support and the games are as Great as they always have been i'm 100% with them. 

EA on the other hand can kiss my white ass, I will never buy any DLC from you or any games for full price. When i bought mass effect 3, it was because it was $20, and No i did not buy the DLC's that make no changes to the story nor did i buy anything from this "Origin" as i have said before, my money goes to Valve and Valve only. Bioware i have no problems with, or Maxis, its EA that i hate more than i hate anything else in this world. 

Archived