Say something about EA

I shed a tear when the eamonster ate westwood, it was a sad day for all us westwood fans

Yea they also drasticly changed the coverart

All coverarts where a face with some kind of thing on their head that would reflect war or something from the game

The newer is just a X with Kane in one of his forms and some soldiers shooting

(And RA3 is babes that don't even make sense it's a strategy game not GTA)

I just checked in Steam and if you want to play Sims 3 with all the dlc you have to pay 535 bucks. Holy crap....

The Sims 3 would actually be worth the money, it's so fun.  However, it's  a shitty ass, buggy mess.  I still can't do jack with World Adventures in the Sims 3 without work around after work around. And you HAVE to use NRAAS mods to play the Sims 3 decently because the game is flat ass broke out of the box.  All that dlc and the base game doesn't work right without modders fixing shit for them...

EA fed my baby to a rabid dingo, and charged me to watch it.

Off topic but it is insane how many Sims 3 expansions there are. I looked at a list and almost shit my pants...like really? There are 20 expansion packs for this game. I bet people are stupid enough to buy them all to. Milking it much EA? How about SIms 4? Then again maybe not, they will probably make that game online only to. Ha

The sad part is that everything they added in Sims 3 expansions won't be available in base Sims 4. They will re-release the same expansions and they will sell like hotcakes.

Not a fan of Sims series,but wow...that's quite a legalized pickpocketing.

EA was once an important company for the games to grow,now it's important to shrink them,if you notice well  most of the companies that made games along with them ended up being worse as well and many copied it's style.I hope EA ends soon,along with that DLC robbery, and start making finished games again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

EA is not evil because it's not a personage, it's incapable of greed because it lacks an identity beyond the rudiments of it's ephemeral machinations.

EA is a machine and a simple one at that. Lacking the capacity for self-determinism and utterly devoid of foresight EA is a ravenous 

mechanism which seeks only to consume and to grow.

EA only exists because we allow it to, because we want it to.

If you really want to be mad at someone, be mad at hundreds of thousands who bye their games, dlc's and all.

Oh wait,  that's us.

EA stands for Every Abomination. That's what their games are and always have been.

Gamer: you got the good stuff locked?

EA: heyyy It's 20$ for the DLC don't you wanna buy that and look awesome online among your friends?

Gamer: Everybody can buy this so there's no special value to it knowing somebody just gives 20 dollars for it.

EA: you bought the game wasn't that special to you?

Gamer: No my friend gave me this game because he didn't like it.

EA: We'll see you in court.

• 7 months later...

Hmm...they came with a big pile of money, tempted the Doctors of Bioware to sell their souls studio, took over Bioware, changed a lot and demanded new silly things added to RPG-Games, and in the end killed the coolest videogame-space-hero(ine) and her franchise along with it ... oh and severly crippled the other strong fantasy-frachichse too! Well done, EA, keep reaching for that rainbow!

New games now with 1000% more romances and cutscenes, with combat and gameplay now completely optional and entirely skippable. Everybody is omnisexual and voiced by Felicia Day. Preorder now and recieve the Automated Dialogue Choices DLC free of charge for the ultimate gaming experience.

EA, challenge everything.

• 3 weeks later...

i still dont know how to setup a one timer when playing a created pro in nhl 15 live the life mode (its offline mode). i can set passes up but the AI never one time them....so why give me the task of setting up one timers when they NEVER WORK.

also, why when its my shift sometimes will the player supposed to be heading to the bench be facing the boards behind the other teams goal as if attempting to force his way through it for up to 40 seconds (thats when someone usually dumps the puck and cause offside...). you cant teleport by doing that to our goal but the AI must be thinking thats the shortest route to the puck? hes supposed to be heading to the bench ffs...

grrr fix the stupid AI EA

Archived