DUKKY'S VOCAL PACKS

DUKKY'S VOCAL PACKS

View File

1801139844_VOCALPACKGIRL.thumb.png.0f9b7

Here, you shall find a supplemental .bsa files that gives your actors actual vocal responses for various mods, such mods that did not include audible dialog such as 'Lovers Slave Trader'.  Additionally, .lip files have been created and included within the .bsa files.

A number of these BSAs grants roughly all vanilla citizens of Tamriel with vocal responses,  but the assembly of voices is not complete.   No vanilla daedra responses, and much of the Shivering isle races have any voice.  And only recently were male Imperial vocals simulations made available, so a number of packs still use Breton vocals for Imperials.

As to specific individuals such as Emperor Tiber Septim, Martin Septim, Haskill or others, LoversSlaveTrader works on a generic basis and offers no support for individual in-game characters with only one exception.  And of that, the use of generic vocals are still used.   No custom individual voice is possible  unless that voice is tied to its own race (ie Sheogorath).

The current list of available BSA downloads are as follows:

• LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 1 - EN        -  Contains English vocals for all LST general topics for vanilla races - English Folder Layout
  • LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 1 - DV        -  Contains English vocals for all LST general topics for vanilla races - German Folder Layout
  • LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 1 - SP         -  Contains English vocals for all LST general topics for vanilla races - Spanish Folder Layout
  • LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 1 - IT          -  Contains English vocals for all LST general topics for vanilla races - Italian Folder Layout
  • LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 2.zip           -  Contains English vocals for flowergirl conversational dialog using vanilla-styled vocals
  • LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 3-MBP.zip  -  Contains English vocals for all general topics for MBP (Modular Beautiful People) races
  • GenderBender Vocals 1.zip                -  Contains English vocals for NPC reactions for most vanilla races
  • GenderBender Vocals 1.zip                -  Contains English vocals for NPC reactions for MBP (Modular Beautiful People) races
  • MBP Greets.zip                                 -  Contains English vocals for base greetings for MBP (Modular Beautiful People) races
  • LSTBravilUnderground - EN              -  Contains English vocals for Bravil Underground dialog w/ vanilla races - English Folder Layout
  • LSTBravilUnderground - DV              -  Contains English vocals for Bravil Underground dialog w/ vanilla races - German Folder Layout
  • LSTBravilUnderground - SP               -  Contains English vocals for Bravil Underground dialog w/ vanilla races - Spanish Folder Layout
  • LSTBravilUnderground - IT                -  Contains English vocals for Bravil Underground dialog w/ vanilla races - Italian Folder Layout

ISSUES WITH THE BSA FILES:

• (Unique) Sheogorath vocals not available
  • (Racial) Dremora vocals not available
  • (Racial) Male Imperial vocals not added in most packs
  • (Racial) Female Golden Saint vocals not available
  • (Racial) Female Dark Seducer vocals not available
  • (Racial) Male Dark Seducer vocals not available
  • (Racial) Ainmhi voices being substituted with Overwatch and Mass Effect vocals
  • (Racial) Chocolate Elves being substituted with Cyberpunk 2077 and Skyrim vocals
  • (Languages) Only LoversSlaveTrader V1 & LSTBravilUnderground comes in four languages.  All others English only for now

COMPATIBILITY

For all intents, these BSAs should work with earlier versions, only newer vocals within the packs will not play.

LANGUAGES

Currently, only LoversSlaveTrader and LSTBravilUnderground has vocal packs compatible with non-English counterparts.

No support given to languages other than English, Spanish, Italian and German as Racial folder names now known.

All other packs are currently English language only, this for the file structure to the dialog within the BSAs.

DISCLAIMER

No actual actors were involved in the making of this mod,  nor were samples extracted and recombined. All voices were computer generated using xVASynth.

THANKS

Authors of the Lovers with PK system
Successor authors of Lovers with PK
Vicn and HanPL for the original and translated dialog for LoversSlaveTrader.
Dan Ruta for the xVASynth - AI Voice Acting Synthesize Tool

aragonit for the  xVASynth - AI Voice Imperial

Edited by LongDukDong
Thread Name Change and New BSA packs
  • LongDukDong changed the title to Lovers Slave Trader - Vocal Pack(s)

MBP GREETS

(a collection of vocals for users of Modular Beautiful Girls)

Spoiler

MAKE IT QUICK:   Aihmhi Female

GO AHEAD, PLEASE:  Aihmhi Male

GO AHEAD, PLEASE:  Chocolate Elf Female

A PLEASURE TO SPEAK WITH YOU:  Chocolate Elf Male

* NOTE:  The actual MBP Package include 'battle/attack' vocals when the Aihmhi get hit or attack, these vocals taken from the Morrowind Bosmer/Wood Elf races.  Currently using D.Va from Overwatch and Joker from Mass Effect in its stead.

Edited by LongDukDong

BUMP LISTS

Dated:  2021, November 24th

Spoiler

ATTACK OF THE
FLOWERGIRLS!!!

I'm sure fejeena is gonna LUV that title.  :wacko:

As of now, the initial LoversSlaveTrader - Voices1.bsa has now been updated.  It was missing two lines of dialog pertaining to a client's purchase of a slave. Granted, two lines of dialog for ten races means ... fun.  Meh, after generating all the vocal dialog, what's two more lines,  right?  Well...actually three.  Since I updated the Dukky edition of LoversSlaveTrader, there was one more line to add. This new line added into the .bsa will not hamper its use in older versions of LoversSlaveTrader. But I like to be complete.

But now, there's a second bsa that can be found in downloads. :cool:

The new LoversSlaveTrader - Voices2.bsa holds all the conversational dialog that perspective NPC clients have with slaves, otherwise known as the flowergirl conversations. An odd name for some, unless they realize that selling flowers from a basket was a cover for prostitution. The flowergirl bsa is actually larger as the file covers the dialog from the Dukky edition of LoversSlaveTrader which offers much more randomness; the original version having a sparce nine or so lines in total.

Both .BSA files cover only the vanilla races of which I have access, again substituting Breton Male  voices for Imperials. And the lack of Golden Saints, Dark Seducers, Dremora and good ol' Sheogorath still annoying me.

It may come that later BSA files for LoversSlaveTrader for non-vanilla voices may be generated.

Or perhaps vocal BSAs for other mods may appear.  If that happens, the name of this top would surely need a change, correct?

Again, all voices are simulated. No actual human voices were used to generate the speech. This, thanks to xVASynth.

Enjoy!   >o__

Dated:  2021, December 1st

Spoiler

TOPIC RENAMED BY A QUACK
AND GENDERBENDER ADDITION!

Today heralds something new.  Instead of just having vocal packs for LoversSlaveTrader, you can now find vocal packs for another mod.... GenderBender.

GenderBender is a mod that lets you cast spells to actually convert male NPCs to female and visa versa.  This possible, not only for human-like actors but creatures when used with LoversCreatures 2.5.  And insofar as the new BSA packs are concerned, they contain vocal reactions of the targets/subjects/victims of the spell effects.  

Well... not creature reactions... :wacko: ... I'm a quack.  Not insane.

The first GenderBender pack, entitled GenderBender - Voices1.bsa, allows you to hear reactions uttered by most vanilla race citizenry of Tamriel when they become subject to the mod's arcane effects. And the second pack, entitled GenderBender - Voices2.bsa, contains matching vocal reactions for races found within the Modular Beautiful People (MBP) packages, particularly the Ainmhi, Cute Elf, and various Chcolate Elf races.

,,, TO BE CONTINUED

Dated:  2021, December 3rd

Spoiler

GREET TOPICS FOR
MBP SUPPORT!

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!  Modular Beautiful People may now be heard!

Only as a start-off, the custom non-vanilla vocals for the Modular Beautiful People are now being generated. And for now, the basis greetings such as 'Good day.', 'Well met.' and so forth are now available. Granted, that is merely just over a dozen statements for the races. BUT now at least, they may be heard.

BUT... oF the MBP races, only one race is not currently available.  :neutral:  The Tang-mo race is defined as one that uses a Dremora voice set, and the developer of xVASynth does not have a Dremora package available.  So the Tang-mo are currently excluded from this package.

Currently, the package is in a download file named MBP Greets, but may change if additional statements are added.  AND the .bsa file is named 'Beautiful People Plus - Voices.bsa', assuming you have a 'Beautiful People Plus.esp' file in your setup.  If not, the .bsa file will need to be renamed to another matching .esp to produce the character's audio.

Dated:  2021, December 14th

Spoiler

LOVERS SLAVE TRADER
JUST GOT BEAUTIFUL!

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!  Modular Beautiful People are now able to be enslaved!  Of course, they can be slavers too...

Yes, there is now a MBP.BSA pack for Lovers Slave Trader, though it still have one particular limitation.  Dremora vocals are used by some MBP races, including the Tang Mo.  But while incomplete, it is as complete as it can be for now.

Dated:  2022, February 9th

Spoiler

LOVERS SLAVE TRADER
GOT BENT!

Now updated for version 2.0e are two vocal packs for LoversSlaveTrader.  The first being LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 1.zip which holds all the base dialog for vanilla/default character races.  And the second being LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 3-MBP.zip which holds vocals for users of Modular Beautiful People.

Currently, only files for English language versions are available at this moment.  And I would be curious as to the names of the races available for the French, Italian, Spanish and German editions... and if any dialog was spoken within these languages.

Dated:  2022, March 15th

Spoiler

THE CITIZENS OF BRAVIL UNDERGROUND
HAVE THINGS TO SAY TO YOU!

Now available for your delight, new vocals for anyone who enjoys the quest mod designed in tandem with LoversSlaveTrader, the famous (or infamous) LSTBravilUnderground!!!

While true, there are actually two versions, the original designed with the Modular Beautiful People expansion, and the later released No0MBP version, the vocal pack you will use contains vocals for both versions. 

Yes, it is true! You do not need to select a MBP or No-MBP version as both versions are combined!

Still kept within the .BSA format for ease of installation or removal, there isn't merely one version of the LSTBravilUnderground Vocal pack, but four.  Besides the edition used for English Language users of Oblivion, there are also vocal packs for German, Italian and Spanish editions.  While the dialog itself is still in English, they should play fine as the pathways within their respective BSAs point to the Sound\Vocal\... {race} paths have been considered.

LSTBravilUnderground - EN

(English Version)

LSTBravilUnderground - DV

(German Version)

LSTBravilUnderground - SP

(Spanish Version)

LSTBravilUnderground - IT

(Italian Version)

* Only the English and German versions have suitably written (or translated) readme files.  I haven't gotten to translating the readme into Spanish or Italian

French language versions are currently not available.  The only source I had for acquiring the pathways required that I either actively 'pay' for the French upgrade or un-install/reinstall and use the French edition of a ShiveringIsles update.  Not gonna happen.  However, I am not opposed crafting French editions of given the pathway information.

IF... anyone has issues with missing audio for any specific race with Bravil Dialog, please send me the 'path' for the race as it should be and I will hope to find time to correct it.

NOTE:  Some dialog will not be available if also used with the BravilUnderground FIX mod which I am producing.  This because some of the dialog had been rewritten and now requires different filenames.   In time, a BravilFix .bsa for vocals will be produced.  But not yet.

Dated:  2022, December 1st

Spoiler

THE CRIES OF SLAVERY EXPANDS

Found only recently at Nexus Mods, the vocals resources for Oblivion Imperial Males finally appeared.  As such, it was a time to recreate the very first of the Vocal Packs, the initial "LoversSlaveTrader" pack #1 for the default mod topics.  But there isn't one, but again four versions.  Besides the edition used for English Language users of Oblivion, there are also vocal packs for German, Italian and Spanish editions.  Again, these are vocals made in English, but they should play fine as their pathways point to the properly named racially named folders (Sound\Vocal\... {race}).

LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 1 - EN

(English Version)

LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 1 - DV

(German Version)

LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 1 - SP

(Spanish Version)

LoversSlaveTrader Vocals 1 - IT

(Italian Version)

French language versions are currently not available.  The only source I had for acquiring the pathways required that I either actively 'pay' for the French upgrade or un-install/reinstall and use the French edition of a ShiveringIsles update.  Not gonna happen.  However, I am not opposed crafting French editions if given the pathway information.

I have no qualms of posting alternate vocal packs in native languages, such as a LST German pack with actual German vocals (not just English in German folders), I have no problem posting.

IF... anyone has issues with missing audio for any specific race with LoversSlaveTrader Dialog, please send me the 'path' for the race as it should be and I will hope to find time to correct it.

Dated:  2022, December 5th

Spoiler

ONE MORE CRY OF SLAVERY

The LoversSlaveTrader Vocal Pack #1 set was updated, now having one more line of dialogue added. This for LoversSlaveTrader v 3.0d.  Still, the Vocal Pack #1 set comes in English, German, Italian and Spanish folder format.

I still have no ACTUAL vocals for the Spanish, Italian, or German actors who worked on their related versions of Oblivion, let alone translation of the dialogue in their respective language.

That might be a bit much for me.

Dated:  2022, December 23rd

Spoiler

THE CITIZENS OF BRAVIL UNDERGROUND
HAVE EVEN MORE TO SAY!

The four vocal packages for LSTBravilUnderground have now been upgraded and expanded.  Vocal recordings for conversations that were missing have now been added. And as now, with the release of a suitable Imperial Male voice, the vocals that were temporarily made using Breton vocals have been properly updated. And the .bsa file is indeed larger to cover more dialogue options.

And as a bonus, the package includes vocals for Ptraci, the Trainer from fejeena's LSTBravil Add-on... for all four versions available.

Again, along with the English Version, there are also vocal packs for German, Italian and Spanish editions.  Again, these are vocals made in English, but they should play fine as their pathways point to the properly named racially named folders (Sound\Vocal\... {race}).

LSTBravilUnderground Vocals 1 - EN

(English Version)

LSTBravilUnderground Vocals 1 - DV

(German Version)

LSTBravilUnderground Vocals 1 - SP

(Spanish Version)

LSTBravilUnderground Vocals 1 - IT

(Italian Version)

If/when we get other vanilla languages, these will be updated.

Dated:  2022, December 28th

Spoiler

THE CITIZENS NEEDED TO SPEAK...
CLEARLY!

Apologies to those that downloaded the vocal packs for LoversSlaveTrader that were uploaded earlier this month, or those looking for the LSTBravilUnderground packages mis-labeled as another LoversSlaveTrader pack. Within both sets of packages, there were some issues that I had need to correct.

I worked to be as complete as possible, adding dialogue that would be uttered by all varieties of NPCs. I even added gender altered dialogue for those messing with my GenderBender system for a lark. However, I neglected one of the necessary requirements for the dialog to be heard.

While the Construction Kit did allow me to hear the new lines of dialogue I generated and supplied, the dialogue tracks were recorded in 22K format which was insufficient for Oblivion.  All .mp3 format Oblivion tracks are 64-bit 44K tracks, and thus the headache.  I needed to go through all the newly recorded dialogue and re-save them as necessary.  This was true for both the LoversSlaveTrader vocals 1 set and the BravilUnderground set.

Meanwhile, each set had their own individual hiccups.

For LoversSlaveTrader, there was a discrepency with the filenames of all the new Rumor dialogues that were added.  An annoyance, but they were easy enough to manually rename (though also boring as I watched a movie doing so).  And it turned out that I neglected to add vocals for Quai Levulin for the selection of custom greetings she may give.

NEW FIX.

As some may have noticed, the actor who performs the vocals for the male Altmeri, Bosmeri and Dunmeri lines is also the same actor who does the lines for the male Golden Saint.  Within the Shivering Isles, you rarely encounter them. But when a male Auriel speaks, it is clearly his voice with an odd reverb effect added.  SO.... I re-recorded any necessary lines with a suitably matching effect. 

Now the Male Golden Saint vocals sounds... marginally correct!

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 1 month later...

Hello there. I really like the generated voices on loversSlaveTrader. The thing is, it only works with the imperial race. However, i dont think that this mod is causing the problem. I am using oblivion character overhaul 2 and im not 100% sure if that is the cause. Do you have any suggestions in mind?

Do you have a english Oblivion ? It only works with a english Oblivion version.

Dialogues use the race names, not the race IDs

Imperial

ID  = Imperial

name = Imperial

But in german Oblivion

ID = Imperial

name = Kaiserlicher

In german the voice path for a male Imperial  "xlstgentrader_xlst30slavetrading_00011b62_1" is

data/sound/voice/loversslavetrader.esp/Kaiserlicher/m/xlstgentrader_xlst30slavetrading_00011b62_1

With a NO-english Oblivion you have to rename all the race folder names in data/sound/loversslavetrader.esp

Does oblivion character overhaul 2   change the voices ? Check the esm/esp.

Race overhauls use individual textures for the races (in vanilla most races use Imperial textures) but no voices.  ??

At the OCO2 download page:

*OCOv2 only works with an English language copy of Oblivion as it alters race records and NPCs. Users with other languages will get mute NPCs.

So the Mod change race records, maybe voices  ???  Check the OCO2 esm/esp.

In vanilla Oblivion the races

Imperial, Breton use Imperial voice files

All 3 elf races use High Elf voice files

Nord, Orc  use Nord voice

Khajiit , Argonian  use  Argonian voice

The other races each use their own voice

Redguard

Sheogorath

GoldenSaint

DarkSeducer

Dremora

remember in this voice pack are no Sheogorath , DarkSeducer and Dremora voice folders/files !

If OCO2 change the voices you can add the missing voice folder.

example: if OCO2 give the Breton own voice you copy the M and F folder from the  data/sound/voice/loversslavetrader.esp/Imperial  folder.

Create a new Breton folder in data/sound/voice/loversslavetrader.esp/  and paste the M and F folder in the new Breton folder.

Now the breton have voices.

------------------------------------------------------

Dukky

WTF basa files !? With voice files? Why?  So many people worldwide have to rename the folders.

At Steam you get Oblivion in French, Italian, Spanish and German

And disc versions ??? there was a Japanese and Russian version.

Not everyone knows how to unpack a BSA file, or knows that he has to rename the folders with a no-english game version.

Edited by fejeena

There is a bug in the Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

That's why male Breton have no voice.

Breton.jpg

Load the Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp with TES4Edit, open the Breton race, change the  NULL - Null Reference [00000000]  to Imperial "Imperial" [RACE:00000907]

All other races should have voices with the lovers slave trader voice pack.

( of course not Sheogorath , DarkSeducer and Dremora )

Ouch!  All that time, and Bretons have no voice?   WHO'DA THUNK?

Well...   I follow the basic design that Oblivion uses.  That being the use of .BSA format for their dialog. It's not even a case of "If it's good enough for Bethesda, it's good enough for me"... but that I find it as a clean means of installing/uninstalling resource content.  I have other thoughts on vocal packs, and indeed the BSA format fits indeed.  Seeing that Oblivion itself uses BSA format for their vocal content, my use of BSA for clean modding should not alarm anyone so.

Perhaps I should label this as an ENGLISH vocal pack.  I am not fluent in other languages enough to make anything but English variations.  I may acquiesce to non-English modders for the creation of German language pack for upload, or provide the translations at the least. Then it would be completely proper and match the intent of the character dialog. 

The maker of  xVASynth is working on a few more voices now... hopefully, some Oblivion voices will come into play.

Edited by LongDukDong

oh okay thats a lot of important info. Thank you so much for your time!! I have oblivion in spanish and i am playing OCO2 with a patch that rename the races i think... I notice that i had the same problem with other mod about selling flowers, and i think its the same issue of the names. Im not too good at following steps about modding, but i will do my best to follow your suggestion. Thank you again!! (i am not a steam player btw)

Only with OCO2 breton have voice problem, not with vanilla.

If I remember correctly I only had one mod with voices in a BSA. And I remember a Mod that had everything in a BSA, except for the voices. (A german Mod. We know the no-voice problem since the first voiced  Mods )

Maybe you should make an exception and publish your sound mods as loose data.

It is still clean. In data/sound/voice/  is only one loversslavetrader.esp folder, no conflicts, no overwriting, easy to delete,...  And when you have Sheogorath and  DarkSeducer  voices you can release a addon, no full new BSA needed.

---------------------------------

Dresorrico you unpack the lovers slave trader bsa files from pack 1 and 2  (LoversSlaveTrader - Voices1  and LoversSlaveTrader - Voices2 ) in an empty folder.

You can unpack bsa files with OBMM or Fallout ModManager (Yes Fallout ModManager works )

OBMM:  at the right click "Utilities" and then "bsa browser"

FOMM: at the top left click "Tools" and then "bsa unpacker"

A new window opens

There you click the "open" button

navigate to your Oblivion data folder and click the LoversSlaveTrader - Voices1  and click open.

Then click "Extract all"

Choose a unpack folder

the same with LoversSlaveTrader - Voices2

----

In the unpack folder you open the folder sound/voice/loversslavetrader.esp/

And you open your spanish Oblivion esm do see the race names. Open with TES4Edit or Constrction Set

Here TES4Edit

Breton.jpg

You open the races. On the left you see

FormID = the numbers  in all game versions the same

EditorID = Editor name in all game versions the same

And name = the spanish names you need

Now you rename the race folders in sound/voice/loversslavetrader.esp/

??? Golden Saint to  Santo dorado  ????

The folders must have your spanish race names.

--------

Then you can pack it as bsa ( ! first delete the bsa in your game data folder (LoversSlaveTrader - Voices1  and 2 )

The bsa must have the name LoversSlaveTrader

You can create one bsa file with name LoversSlaveTrader

Or two with names LoversSlaveTrader - Voices1  and LoversSlaveTrader - Voices2   Or LoversSlaveTrader - una  and LoversSlaveTrader - dos

Or you do not create a BSA .  You copy the sound folder from your unpack folder into your game data folder. ! in the data folder, NOT sound folder into the sound folder !

Edited by fejeena
  • 4 months later...

For the Chocolate Elves, I used the MaleYoungEager from Skyrim and Judy from Cyberpunk 2077.

The voices for the Animhi characters (and Cute Elves) I used D/VA from Overwatch and Joker (hahaha  Seth Green) from Mass Effect.

Technically, the MBP package has 'combat sounds' for the Animhi races, and I easily recognized them as 'MORROWIND' Wood Elves.  Very distinctive.  And if/when the Morrowind voices receive them, I would actively redo the Animhi if possible.

♦       ♦       ♦

Still, we have no Male Imperial voices in the Oblivion set as yet, let alone any Dremora, Dark Seducers or Female Golden Saints.  Still waiting for those.  AND Sheo of course.

• 6 months later...

Aware of it.  This service has a free trial... and obviously expects purchase afterwards.  That's fine, but I am on a tight budget right now.  And I have a collection of voices, only really missing the Daedric voices as such.  

And I heard of another service, though they do NOT like... NSFW content for 'their' tool (what a tool that guy is). :P

Edited by LongDukDong

I had a little fun with the Fallout 'Dad' voice based on Liam Neeson... who was also in TAKEN.   This was a quickie.

I also have a pretty good Claudia Christian (Babylon 5), Claudia Black (Pitch Black, Farscape, Stargate SG7), Vin Diesel (YOU GOTTA ASK?), a laid back Ron Perlman (The Last Supper, Titan A.E., Slade Wilson), and more. 

Meanwhile, I'm not exactly keen on switching from one to another.  For when that happens, another appears.  It's like the iPhone syndrome.  Do you really need to keep updating for the next feature?  Built in obsolesence and revved up demand.  Happens with everything.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 1 month later...

Ah, you mean a samples page?  I may take some time to 'condense' some of the bumps to one post and set aside another post for 'samples'... 

Hopefully in the near future.

STILL, there is no coding required upon your part.

The vocal packs are .BSA (Bethesda Softworks Archives) files that hold .MP3 and .LIP files that would be picked up by the already existing dialogue in the mods.  Its like.... hrm...   It's like "Oblivion - Voices1.bsa" and "Oblivion - Voices2.bsa" files in your game.  If you eliminate them, Oblivion SHOULD play just fine... you just won't hear the NPCs speak.