NO MBP Bravil Underground v0.96 v2

View File

No MBP Bravil Underground v0.96 v2 Edition

original MBP Version http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23-bravil-underground-v096-final-edition/ YOU DO NOT NEED IT !

The Bravil Underground v0.96 v2 Edition with MBP races,eyes and hair changed to Vanilla. That is all.

Update 10.2015
Now without the MBP dummy file ( the empty Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm )
And with the Tolgan Dialog/Greeting fix.
REQUIREMENTS: same as the original, except MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98
OBSEv20
ShiveringIsle
LAPF
LoversCreatures2
LoversSlaveTrader v1.0Final
Meshes and textures from LoversBitch

Load order: ! see sample load order here in the Spoiler ! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/?do=findComment&comment=100862

Oblivion.esm
--
Lovers with PK.esm
--
LoversCreature.esm
--
--
--
Lovers with PK.esp
--
LoversCreature.esp
--
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp

Of course you can use the BravilUnderground addon with No MBP Bravil Underground v0.96 v2 Edition.
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16354-bravilunderground-add-on-v14/

CREDITS:
Bravil Underground v0.96 Final Edition Made by VICN and translated by gregathit, the Flex for rewriting all the books

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/30/2013
  • Category
  • Requires

• 3 months later...

As you can see in the script results you only get Money, so it must be a wrong Translation or the creator forget to add the book. (There is no relevant book in the esp)

I only made the No MBP Version, gregathit translated the original. Please complain to the Japanese creators.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I may need to get a new drive for my laptop, which means reinstalling Oblivion. The ONE thing that gives me nightmares (and also the reason I still have a 3 year old Windows 7 install that moved between 4 laptops) is reinstalling MBP and getting all the meshes and textures working with their corresponding races, etc. So I'd like to give the no MBP versions of plugins a try. My question though is how will the NPCs look? Will the female NPCs keep their MBP anime appearance, change to Colourwheels aesthetics or will they revert to hideous stock Oblivion?

I love this game, and I think I have close to 1000 hours of playtime between all my PCs, but holly crap are the stock NPCs fugly.

The NPC will look "hideous stock Oblivion". That's why it is a no MBP Version, no beautification required as master file.

It's like real life. When you go shopping, how many beautiful people you see?  :D 

• 1 month later...

Don't normally post on such topics, but after play-testing this mod for a couple of hours today in the process of preparing a heavily modded playthrough as a 'Slaver' character, I just have to simply say how impressed I am at the work that has been put into this mod!!!

Admittedly, 'some' of the content is not my 'cup of tea' ... but, thanks to the well written, and tactful documentation, I knew what I was in for ...

I just can't get over how elaborate the Bravil Underground is ... and how much content there is ... with Quests that overlap much of what is going on within the Core Game itself .... it all ties together rather nicely indeed ....

I should point out that I am playing with MORROBLIVION installed, which makes this mod even more relevant, what with all the references to Morrowind

Again ... to the Authors, Translators, and anyone else involved in bringing this series to us ... a nice BIG thank you!!!

BP

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...

OCO affect all vanilla races,  and  all NPCs in this Mod use vanilla races.

I never used XEO:  it change all vanilla NPC. But if it also change the vanilla races?

Of course new hair and eyes from OCO or XEO are not used in this Mod.

This Mod is like any other Mods that add NPCs. If you don't have problems with other Mods  this Mod will work.

• 2 years later...

So I came back to Oblivion after many, many moons, and of course I hat to install this wonderful mod.

Sadly, I'm having a little problem - It seems I can't talk to the kennel or morgue trainers.

What is even stranger, is that most of them get indicated as "living" (through my equipment with "detect life") the moment I enter the room, but after about a second, the glow vanishes.

It doesn't seem to be a load order issue, as I'm running a (relatively) lightweight modlist this time around. (at least for now)

(the ones marked with an "(X)" have been disabled for testing)

-Oblivion.esm

-Lovers with PK.esm

-LoversCreature.esm (v 2.5)

-INSERT ALL DLC HERE

-Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp (X)

-Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp (X)

-UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp (X)

-MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

-Cazy Hair.esp (X)

-Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp (X)

-Kvatch Rebuild.esp (X)

-All+5AttributeModifiers.esp (X)

-Lovers with PK.esp

-LoversCreature.esp (v 2.5)

-LoversImmoralSisters.esp

-xLCR.esp

-LoversSlaveTrader.esp

-LSTBravilUnderground.esp

-LSTBU-Addon1.esp (X)

-LoversMB2.esp

-LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

-LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I've also installed the patches "LoversCreature - Patch - LC20Armor.bsa" and "LoversCreature - Patch - LSTBRAddon.bsa".

The Save I'm using for testing is just before I entered those rooms for the first time.

I'm playing with the Steam version, OBSE is naturally installed, Archive Invalidation has been done as BSA-Redirection via Oblivion Mod Manager and almost everything (one dog in the kennel only has eyes, no body... ) else works fine. (the human trainers work normally for example - sex animations play)

It feels like, rather than having a conflicting mod active, it's more like I'm missing something.

I would really appreciate any help, as I can't seem to make sense of it.

Hrm...  Just a touch-up based on the recommended MOD order... fejeena's or My yellow link would direct you towards.

-Oblivion.esm
-Lovers with PK.esm
-LoversCreature.esm (v 2.5)

-Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp (X)
-Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp (X)
-UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp (X)

-INSERT MOST ALL DLCs HERE
-MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp   (GOES BETWEEN A FEW)
-INSERT REMAINDER DLCs HERE

( Items, then Overhauls, then Landscapes here)
-Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp (X)
-Kvatch Rebuild.esp (X)
-All+5AttributeModifiers.esp (X)

-Lovers with PK.esp
-LoversCreature.esp (v 2.5)
-xLCR.esp   (ONLY FOR TESTING... REMOVE)
-LoversSlaveTrader.esp
-LSTBravilUnderground.esp
-LSTBU-Addon1.esp (X)
-LoversImmoralSisters.esp

(Idle anims, races, then companions here)
-Cazy Hair.esp (X)

-LoversMB2.esp
-LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
-LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

As towards 'missing' (woof woof wise), perhaps the LOVERS BITCH patch too.  If you didn't notice, you have a variety of dogs... and it was recommended (insofar as the original), to grab the resource meshes and textures of Lovers Bitch which created a variety of canines.  Of course, that means the use of the LC25 Bitch patch too.

No offense to me (SIGH), perhaps disabling the LSTBU-Addon1.esp, though I did not mess with any TRAINERS at all.  Gilgondorin, Lara, Quai, Nesura... yep.  Trainers?  Nope.

Hopefully, the rearranged Mod Order may clear up some dialogue issues.  BUT it is recommended to always use a FRESH game when you change the load order.

Edited by LongDukDong

Thank you very much for your time.

Sadly, it doesn't seem to help with this strange problem - though it made the collie in the kennel visible.

Installed LoversBitch and the Patch for LoversCreatures, changed the load order and started a new game - didn't work.

I even tried a new game without "northern UI" - though I doubt it could interfere with something like this.

#edit#

I also tried upgrading Pluggy from 125 to 132 without success.

Edited by plebejer