Updated from the previous version to 7.1 and now the game crashes a few seconds after the game has loaded.
Can't trace down the reason for the crash, so i'm lost here. i'm not using Spunk.

Happens on a New Game and a pure vanilla save as well.

i'm using the german/austria gore version, if that helps.

The NVSE Extender reports unknown exit code 7.

Another problem, this time after reading the OP carefully.
The lust value is raising just fine, but w/e i do it's not lowering.

Works fine on a new game, but only for a while, then i run into the same problem again.

• 4 weeks later...

Sexout Lust doesn't appear to be working for me at all. I don't get any approaches from Willow or Veronica who I have set lust tracking on and my main character is not relieving himself at high lust levels. I am seeing a script error message in the console so I have attached a spunk log that covers those errors. If any one can shed some light it would be much appreciated

LoadOrderCurrent.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2014-12-3-20-20-44.txt

Sexout Lust doesn't appear to be working for me at all. I don't get any approaches from Willow or Veronica who I have set lust tracking on and my main character is not relieving himself at high lust levels. I am seeing a script error message in the console so I have attached a spunk log that covers those errors. If any one can shed some light it would be much appreciated

Seems I forgot to clear a var that notifies me of yield sex. Let me know if this works (it might take around 2 minutes of gameplay before the other features are turned back on automatically).

SexoutLust.esp

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, ive been lurking on these forums for a while now, I gotta say these mods are awsome I just have one concern

I have a couple errors that shows up in the console and I think ive narrowed it down to either part of Lust or part of spunk that could be causing it

However That doesnt mean it couldnt be something else. Unfortunately i cant post the errors in this post it thinks they are links for some reason

It seems to occur when i hit the spunk key during combat to surrender (i have never once gotten that to work) and the spunk key Does work to pull out / stop sex during a normal act

i dont know if it is connected but my lust also will not go down at the time of my log i created it was sitting at 38% on the hud for 4 acts itll go up but not down and ive tried both sex and masturbation.

If you need any more information feel free to ask, i have a Spunk log created but unfortunately i Cant add it to the post as of yet.

Edit:I got the lust to lower now by doing a clean save, reactiving Lust, then going to the Spunk and disabling lust tracking waiting for a bit then renabled it and its working for now.

Edited by Eciah

Er, nympho made it over there, so did frigid, some few others. Surrender doesn't need a perk anymore, you just use spunk's hotkey when you're in a fight.

I plan to add more, I just need to overhaul some of spunk's arousal stuff first.

That's weird. I tried using the Spunk hotkey to surrender earlier and it didn't work. Then again, there's a lot of weird shit going on with my game right now. Like missing textures even though I haven't hit the mod cap yet.

nice mod thanks for this.K I start from the beginning i have on my journey for now, 3 followers delilah,sunny,willow, i do no have vanessa,bcs(i dont have  ingredients yet :DDDD).my problem is related to with sunny and willow i.e if I have achieved for example 20% lust and npcs achieved 20% lust correct operation looks like this that they asking about sex k great works fine,but this works only with delilah if she achieved for example 20% lust she walk to me and asking abot sex,but with sunny and willow it is not, they simple walk away from me, only works and asking me if i using fast travel changing location or, if i go to in buildings why? :D i use fallout character overhaul with patch delilah and willow,sexout vanessa,sexout willow,sunny smiles improved with patch from tryout and ofc JIP companions command&controls this are mods then i think could something do not cooperate with sexout lust i think so:D and maybe help sexout spunk logSexoutSpunk-Log--2014-12-13-18-26-14.txt

Just an update on my issue with yielding in combat, i still get the same errors in the console but after spamming the spunk key 5 - 6 times the foe will turn friendly, havent done much testing to see if they become hostile again later or not but there also is no combat submission sex. This was after i updated to the 7.02 version of lust.

Not perfect, but progress has been made Keep up the good work.

• 4 weeks later...

I am having problems with lust triggering sex animations. Sex animations work via other means (rapist, Tryouts, Msexveronica) but when I get an approach for sex due to high lust (both my PC and an NPC set for lust tracking) the dialog completes but the animations don't run. This seems to have been happening since i updated spunk to 0.88 and sexoutNG 2.8.90b4. I have attached a Spunk log that covers an approach due to my PC lust and one for an NPC. I have tried a clean save of Lust and spunk at the same time but that didn't seem to make a difference.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2015-1-18-19-39-28.txt

I'm not sure what to make of it, NG reports it already had an act prepped for my calling script but that shouldn't happen. Pride added some more debug notification code to the NG beta, and I've done the same for Lust (which is otherwise unchanged) below. If you could download & install those, run the log again under more or less the same circumstances, maybe we can get to the bottom of it.

SexoutLust.esp

I have updated Lust with your ESP and updated SexoutNG to the brand new 2.8.90 release and getting some mixed results. I tested with my most recent CASM save and had a successful approach from Willow and animations played. I loaded an earlier CASM save where my PC had high lust that triggered an approach from Vanessa but the animations failed. I then loaded from my manual save that I tested from yesterday (which is earlier than the previous two) and ran a longer test (which is the attached log file). I had successful animations run on approaches from Novac residents and masturbation trigger on the PC (due to PC Lust). I also had animations run on approaches from Willow and Vanessa due to their high lust. My problem appears to have been rectified by the upgrade to the release version of NG2.8.90 though the Spunk log is still showing some script errors that may or may not be related.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2015-1-19-21-39-41.txt

The errors your latest log chuck up are the same as the last one, except that they claim the UDF I use to call a masturbation act now already had an act prepped, instead of the one I use to call in a 2P sex act, which was the problem last time around. Makes little sense to me.