Blue Reflection Second Light Mod Discussion

2 hours ago, lewdvetica said:

The creator of the camera mod for the 1st game knows how to stop the camera restrictions.
The problem is that this awesome, cultured person does the camera mods entirely for fun and only for games he feels like playing.
He doesn't take requests, he doesn't take donations, he doesn't accept game gifts even if he's dying to play them.
If he doesn't plan to make a camera mod for this game, no one. Not the pope or his waifu coming to life will convince him otherwise.

He's not the sole camera modder out there. His trainers are based on Cheat Engine and there are people on Fearless who made camera hacks for other games.

I just checked Nakayoshi's blog but it disappeared. Not sure what happened to him. So that's another camera modder who went missing.

Edited by Monty-R
1 hour ago, ikaros8226 said:

I want to ask if I use gust_pak.exe to decompress PACK00_02.PAK, is there a solution in the picture?

111111.PNG.acd7f1137ac0d1bb6db03a7ad7ab1d43.PNG

You're most likely using an obsolete version of gust_pak. Please make sure you download the latest from the official project page at https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools.

I had no issue extracting PACK00_02.PAK using the latest version:

Image1.png.d27955281d96198c80a6df9f256d378a.png

Especially, if it says Detected A17/32-bit PAK format instead of Detected A22/64-bit PAK format, it's because you're not using a recent enough version.

Edited by VitaSmith
3 hours ago, Mysticus said:

Now I got really curious.
How do I import models? Or is still not possible?

I didn't import anything beside copying Klaudia files from Ryza 2 and put them in BRT.

The game doesn't crash, but can't really say it's working. It's possible if you edit her animations.

9 hours ago, VitaSmith said:

您很可能使用的是過時版本的gust_pak請確保您下載從最新的官方項目頁面https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools

使用最新版本提取PACK00_02.PAK沒有問題

Image1.png.d27955281d96198c80a6df9f256d378a.png

特別是,如果它說Detected A17/32-bit PAK format而不是Detected A22/64-bit PAK format,那是因為你沒有使用足夠新的版本。

Can you upload your gust_pak.exe thank you

On 11/8/2021 at 11:17 PM, digimaster7 said:

I've tried the ryza costume file from switch, and I can confirm it does work on the PC version, just need to put them inside PACK00_02.pak

for those who want to try it, just download the zip from my first post for the ryza file, unpack PACK00_02.pak, copy the ryza file inside, then repack it into PACK00_02.pak again.

to do the unpack/repacking you can use https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools

20211109141456_1.jpg

No need to repack, just put the character folder in gamefolder\Data\x64\     rename PACK00_02.pak to PACK00_02.bak. The game will read file from character folder. Makes it easier to mod.

2 hours ago, anadenkun said:

Even though there is no example of an image
How do you sell this
I'm wondering if I'm naked

not naked yet..  that will come later and will have 3d nipples and pussy

you know, someone earlier said that they thought it was funny that the company that made this game put these different panties on the girls and then hide them..

well, I thought it was funny also..  I only saw the panties in the pictures on this thread though..  but wow..  after I used a mod to show kokoro without a skirt..  they actually put quite a bit of detail on the panties..  and that's the crazy part..  detailed panties with little wrinkles even around the vagina area to show the panty's stretchy fabric around it..

all that small detail..  and then they hide the panties under a skirt that has hardly any movement..  essentially hiding the panties forever from players, on console at least..    what?  I mean..  it almost seems like they were thinking of making a sexy cute game again, and then someone changed gears mid development

Edited by shadowclone0
added comment
10 hours ago, shadowclone0 said:

I mean..  it almost seems like they were thinking of making a sexy cute game again, and then someone changed gears mid development

They most likely did.

I mean it is proven that Koei Tecmo bend somewhat the knee and are reducing its fanservice from the get go. I believe as a form of saving grace they wanted to keep the occasional panty shot hence the detailed pantys but Sony said "Oh hell no" and now we have static meshes and wierd cut of camera angles.

Edited by Lucratio

For those interested in modding the .elixir.gz / .g1t files from the game directly, please be mindful that some of the .g1t use Z-Stacked textures, where multiple textures/mipmaps are being stacked on top of one another, but the dimensions reported are the ones for the main texture.

E.g. (for pc000_scl.g1t 000.dds)

000.thumb.png.fb84d0e737903ec6e8143ed46f57f0ce.png

With version 1.46 of gust_tools, I have updated gust_g1t to properly handle these Z-Stacked textures, and create .dds files that have the effective width and height of the actual texture, rather than the (mis)reported dimensions. This means that you should now be able to edit these textures and reimport them into the game, without the game crashing when it can't find the missing additional parts.

As usual, you can download the latest release of gust_tools HERE.

In the case of Ao's outfit (above), I'm not sure what the second stacked texture is used for. Night maybe?

Edited by VitaSmith
Added missing download link
2 hours ago, 201193 said:

wet variant probably

I don't think that is the case, since the game uses completely separate models for wet clothes (pc000_sclpc000_scl_w).

And further testing seems to indicate that these are not the nighttime textures, so it's still unclear where that stacked texture is used.

In other news, when reimporting Z-Stacked texture, you have to make sure that the number of mipmaps is the same as for the original, else the game will crash because it doesn't find the additional stacked textures where it expects.

This means that if you use Paint.net or Visual Studio to regenerate the mipmaps, you're probably going to end up with more than 10 mipmaps instead of the expected 3 used by the game, and your textures won't work.

Note that it only applies to stacked textures. If you have a standard nonstacked texture, then you can change the number of mipmaps and the game doesn't care.

I'll try to update gust_tools to discard mipmaps levels that were not in the original texture automatically, so that you can just reimport a texture that was modified in Paint.net or other editors, without having to manually edit it.

Edited by VitaSmith
typos