Blue Reflection Second Light Mod Discussion

18 hours ago, Monty-R said:

Yeah, 3dmigoto works nicely with this game.

Also, pseudo ray tracing makes this game awesome.

BLUE REFLECTION Second Light 2021-11-09 12-27-21-889.png

Do you have a tutorial how to extract the model from game, edit it (I want to try removing just the skirt), and then putting it back in the game?

moderchan recently post some picture on twitter of what I want to do but he didn’t share any download link… 

6BBFE248-2364-478A-BC6F-C9385E5FC790.jpeg

i havent gotten the camera glitch to work to see if i could see the character's bras, but i did find out that characters who arent kokoro have bras you can see through their clothes when it rains. blue reflection made this effect work by making the shirt transparent so you could see the bra through it, so i assume br2 works the same way.

22 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

BRsecondlightMODS1.3.zipSo a good amount of outfits have bodies underneath. Removed the clothes with 3dmigoto. Here's the first 4 girls. There might be a few graphics bugs during certain parts of the game, so just pres F2 to disable them. Update: added Shiho

20211108232851_1.thumb.jpg.fba7e2d4519bbcaca869e7cf74747fc3.jpg

hi 1st time modding gust games. question:

how to install?

should i use VitaSmith/gust_tools ?

any noob tutorial welcomed!!

5 hours ago, digimaster7 said:

Do you have a tutorial how to extract the model from game, edit it (I want to try removing just the skirt), and then putting it back in the game?

moderchan recently post some picture on twitter of what I want to do but he didn’t share any download link… 

6BBFE248-2364-478A-BC6F-C9385E5FC790.jpeg

Use Gust Tools. The same thing people used to mod Atelier Ryza 2.

It's easy to use. Just drag and drop.

12 minutes ago, Monty-R said:

Use Gust Tools. The same thing people used to mod Atelier Ryza 2.

It's easy to use. Just drag and drop.

Ah okay, so you can also use gust tool to extract the 3d model, I’ll try it later…

I’m a newbie at modding gust game, So I’ve only used Gust Tools to unpack and repack the .Pak file for model swapping…

Thanks for the info!

On 11/8/2021 at 8:57 PM, jmedia7 said:

BRsecondlightMODS1.3.zipSo a good amount of outfits have bodies underneath. Removed the clothes with 3dmigoto. Here's the first 4 girls. There might be a few graphics bugs during certain parts of the game, so just pres F2 to disable them. Update: added Shiho

20211108232851_1.thumb.jpg.fba7e2d4519bbcaca869e7cf74747fc3.jpg

Can anyone tell me what folder do you copy the files located in the above mods into?

i have: "BLUE REFLECTION Second Light/Data/data" and the gust tools files and paks in the "Data" folder. Pic related left is game files, right is where i stored mods outside files. Thanks for any assistance.

example1.PNG

Edited by imalreadyademon55
attachment too large
23 minutes ago, imalreadyademon55 said:

Can anyone tell me what folder do you copy the files located in the above mods into?

i have: "BLUE REFLECTION Second Light/Data/data" and the gust tools files and paks in the "Data" folder. Pic related left is game files, right is where i stored mods outside files. Thanks for any assistance.

example1.PNG

3DMigoto operates from the same folder as the game's exe file, so everything should be there in the root folder.

5 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

Here's just a skirtless version. Don't use with the other mods. And press F8 for a frame analysis to extract the models if you want. BRsecondlightMODS-skirltless.zip20211109200638_1.thumb.jpg.dcba981e827bfd3f73316eae81f9ab32.jpg

Tried this and for some reason enabling the mod causes certain unrelated items to also disappear (like a blue handbag on the table at the very beginning of the game). Just thought that's kinda weird.

Edited by suiseseki
42 minutes ago, suiseseki said:

Tried this and for some reason enabling the mod causes certain unrelated items to also disappear (like a blue handbag on the table at the very beginning of the game). Just thought that's kinda weird.

Yeah removing certain parts of outfits removes other things as well. Press F2 to disable the mods if things get too wonky.

Love to see that the interest is already there for the game to be modded.

Looking forward to what can be done.

For me personally it would already be enough to have shorter skirts for the occasional panty shot and camera cantrols.

I said goodbye to jiggle physics already because as I understood it correctly they aren't even there to begin with ,(

17 minutes ago, Lucratio said:

Love to see that the interest is already there for the game to be modded.

Looking forward to what can be done.

For me personally it would already be enough to have shorter skirts for the occasional panty shot and camera cantrols.

I said goodbye to jiggle physics already because as I understood it correctly they aren't even there to begin with ,(

Yeah, a shorter skirt mod would be perfect for the occasional panty shot, because you can clearly tell this game is trying its hardest to prevent a panty shot both in normal gameplay and photo mode

Edited by digimaster7
40 minutes ago, Monty-R said:

Not sure why Kokoro's ass is so huge. She's probably even thicker than Ryza.

Anyway, can someone upload the Ryza files from the Switch?

Go to my first post on this thread, the one I uploaded is the ryza switch file. It works nicely on pc

Also, does anyone know why moderchan suddenly removing most of his blue reflection tie post? He also change his twitter name to @AC from @BRT.. is he not interested in this game anymore?

Edited by digimaster7
8 minutes ago, digimaster7 said:

Also, does anyone know why moderchan suddenly removing most of his blue reflection tie post? He also change his twitter name to @AC from @BRT.. is he not interested in this game anymore?

I dont think so giving his game selections.

The most possible thing would be that he got serious flack from a certain unfunny community or even KT/Sony itself.

18 minutes ago, digimaster7 said:

Go to my first post on this thread, the one I uploaded is the ryza switch file. It works nicely on pc

I think they deleted the images because the Japanese Koei guidelines released today prohibit the posting of images of games with illegal modifications on social networking sites and video sites.

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/info/videopolicy.html

On 11/9/2021 at 9:00 AM, digimaster7 said:

Same here… I hope someone makes a camera mod…

I’m pretty sure its possible because someone made a camera mod for the first game, but I don’t know if the guy is still active or not…

https://ayuanx.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/blue-reflection-camera-tweak/

maybe someone else want to tackle this problem via cheat engine?

It's not only in-game, which can be somewhat understandable, but you can't even take pictures with the characters facing backwards if there's any glimpse of pantyshot, the characters just disappear. This type of censorship we live in this day and age, that even TECMO applies to their games... This is simply repression lol in a game that has sexy schoolgirl uniforms as DLC no less. Is like wanting to be sexy but then having second thoughts about it. It's ridiculous.

And I'm talking about this DLC:BR-Hashinomiya-Extreme-Makeover-Swimsuit

They put this but godforbid we good christians from seeing her panties.

I mean, isn't it ridiculous?

Edited by RTXon
14 minutes ago, clear432 said:

I think they deleted the images because the Japanese Koei guidelines released today prohibit the posting of images of games with illegal modifications on social networking sites and video sites.

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/info/videopolicy.html

Welp… now that you mention, he also removed all the nude fatal frame post because fatal frame is also included in that guideline….

i guess he can still publish his free mod in his google doc spreadsheet.

fingers cross this doesn’t really effect the modding of koei game all that much…

Edited by digimaster7