Blue Reflection Second Light Mod Discussion

35 minutes ago, digimaster7 said:

Welp… now that you mention, he also removed all the nude fatal frame post because fatal frame is also included in that guideline….

i guess he can still publish his free mod in his google doc spreadsheet.

fingers cross this doesn’t really effect the modding of koei game all that much…

Game modding in Japan is illegal and you can go to jail for hacking single player games.

Very stupid law but what can you do when giant companies like Sony and Nintendo are probably behind these laws. They have the power to pressure the government to pass a tyranny law like this.

Losing moderchan is a huge blow to the KT modding community. Hopefully he's not gonna disappear.

That guideline only prohibits posting modded images on social media, so I guess they just don't like it when people post nude mod pics of their games and other people misunderstood that their games are lewd games originally and it ruined their reputation in the western market. They may not care about modding or posting on other sites like Loverslab.

Edited by Monty-R
5 minutes ago, Monty-R said:

Game modding in Japan is illegal and you can go to jail for hacking single player games.

Very stupid law but what can you do when giant companies like Sony and Nintendo are probably behind these laws. They have the power to pressure the government to pass a tyranny law like this.

Losing moderchan is a huge blow to the KT modding community. Hopefully he's not gonna disappear.

Game modding is illegal everywhere, unless explicitly permited. Game mods selling is illegal, everywhere as well.

in other words, modding, is an activity that most companies "allow" if that activity doesn't interfere with their plans. When someone makes money, any copyright holder can call you out and shut you down if they choose to do so, they have every right to do it. But most of the times, free mods are left alone since they don't hurt them.

45分前、Monty-Rは次のように述べています。

彼女の名前はアオなので、私はアオのために水着モッドを作りました。彼女は青い水着が必要です。

デフォルトでは緑色のビキニに取って代わりますが、必要に応じて他のスロットに配置することもできます。

Ao Azzurri.png

BRT Ao Azzurri Swimsuit.zip 13.37 MB ・ 15ダウンロード

裸足に変更できますか?

6 hours ago, RTXon said:

It's not only in-game, which can be somewhat understandable, but you can't even take pictures with the characters facing backwards if there's any glimpse of pantyshot, the characters just disappear. This type of censorship we live in this day and age, that even TECMO applies to their games... This is simply repression lol in a game that has sexy schoolgirl uniforms as DLC no less. Is like wanting to be sexy but then having second thoughts about it. It's ridiculous.

And I'm talking about this DLC:BR-Hashinomiya-Extreme-Makeover-Swimsuit

They put this but godforbid we good christians from seeing her panties.

I mean, isn't it ridiculous?

This is funnier when you realizes that they modeled and textured actual underwear only to being censored later, so stupid tbh xD

16 minutes ago, Navylian said:

This is funnier when you realizes that they modeled and textured actual underwear only to being censored later, so stupid tbh xD

they had to model at least the panties since theres a lot of action stuff that can potentially flash the camera. it would be weird if there was nothing down there

not to mention the bras show through certain uniforms when they're wet so theres a reason for those to be modeled too. 

Edited by hilbo75
5 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

they had to model at least the panties since theres a lot of action stuff that can potentially flash the camera. it would be weird if there was nothing down there

not to mention the bras show through certain uniforms when they're wet so theres a reason for those to be modeled too. 

At least I appreciate their effort for making each girl panties unique and colorful lol. 

also, moderchan removed his patreon link from his twitter…. That’s not a good sign… His patreon page itself is still up though. Hope he doesn’t just completely retire

Edited by digimaster7
On 11/7/2021 at 6:34 PM, hilbo75 said:

do you happen to know if he releases any of the blue reflection pregnant body mods on a patreon or anything maybe?

I'm not usually into that stuff..  but he did a amazing job on those  ..wow srsly :O

16 hours ago, Lucratio said:

Love to see that the interest is already there for the game to be modded.

Looking forward to what can be done.

For me personally it would already be enough to have shorter skirts for the occasional panty shot and camera cantrols.

I said goodbye to jiggle physics already because as I understood it correctly they aren't even there to begin with ,(

jiggle physics were in the demo..   are they really gone now???

jiggle physics are still in but they look kind of light. like a lot of games it might be effected by the framerate. the other versions of the game run at 30 so its possible that increasing the framerate lowers the jiggle. i think atelier ryza also had this problem

39 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

jiggle physics are still in but they look kind of light. like a lot of games it might be effected by the framerate. the other versions of the game run at 30 so its possible that increasing the framerate lowers the jiggle. i think atelier ryza also had this problem

yes you are correct..  it was light jiggle only and it seemed to only happen in their reflector state..

so I'm curious, since that proves the bones are there..  could someone actually increase the jiggle?  or at least during reflector state?

and to the other question about moderchan and the preg body for blue reflection..  do you know if he sells it even possibly?

Edited by shadowclone0
On 11/9/2021 at 2:00 AM, digimaster7 said:

Same here… I hope someone makes a camera mod…

I’m pretty sure its possible because someone made a camera mod for the first game, but I don’t know if the guy is still active or not…

https://ayuanx.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/blue-reflection-camera-tweak/

maybe someone else want to tackle this problem via cheat engine?

did you ever try that camera mod? I can't get it to work for me..  using windows 10..  idk if that matters though

28 minutes ago, shadowclone0 said:

did you ever try that camera mod? I can't get it to work for me..  using windows 10..  idk if that matters though

I've completed the game from beginning to end using that mod, and yes it works really well. It removes all camera restriction on the common and dressing room.

Make sure the program is not blocked by your windows defender/anti virus, and remember to run that program AFTER running the game, not before. then you just need to press the "/" key to activate it, you'll also hear a beep sound if the program is activated.

Edited by digimaster7
On 11/10/2021 at 11:06 PM, digimaster7 said:

I've completed the game from beginning to end using that mod, and yes it works really well. It removes all camera restriction on the common and dressing room.

Make sure the program is not blocked by your windows defender/anti virus, and remember to run that program AFTER running the game, not before. then you just need to press the "/" key to activate it, you'll also hear a beep sound if the program is activated.

Hey thanks for the conformation..  I changed directory and took off UAC while I play and one of those solutions or both worked..  I'll have to test to see which one lol

on another note..  someone earlier in the thread mentioned something about the photo mode in Blue Reflection 2..   omg they were right..  it's so ridiculous..  you can see under the skirt even, but they make the models disappear if the camera looks up too far and/or if the models themselves are at a certain height..   it's just so stupid..   I'm really having a hard time believing this shit, even though its right in front of me..  ridiculous...  it even would limit your normal photos if you just stood them up on something and wanted a close up of there upper body/face..  and that leads to the other issue..  you cant even zoom into their face or even close for that matter..

skirt bones are extremely stiff..  tiny jiggle only for boobs..   this game is too cute for it not to have skirts that move freely like IRL when you walk..  

I'm playing Blue Reflection 1 now, and everything is so cute, and the skirt movement is freely moving(I'm not meaning when you run her around to make it move too much that it shows her panties..  I only mean that it has movement like it's supposed to while running/walking)

feelsbadman   :(

I really hope someone figures out how to stop that crap by hacking or whatever..  eventually, I mean

and I would like to know how to put the meshes in blender or something to make the skirt bones move..  anyone know how?

Edited by shadowclone0
5 hours ago, shadowclone0 said:

Hey thanks for the conformation..  I changed directory and took off UAC while I play and one of those solutions or both worked..  I'll have to test to see which one lol

on another note..  someone earlier in the thread mentioned something about the photo mode in Blue Reflection 2..   omg they were right..  it's so ridiculous..  you can see under the skirt even, but they make the models disappear if the camera looks up too far and/or if the models themselves are at a certain height..   it's just so stupid..   I'm really having a hard time believing this shit, even though its right in front of me..  ridiculous...  it even would limit your normal photos if you just stood them up on something and wanted a close up of there upper body/face..  and that leads to the other issue..  you can even zoom into their face or even close for that matter..

skirt bones are extremely stiff..  tiny jiggle only for boobs..   this game is too cute for it not to have skirts that move freely like IRL when you walk..  

I'm playing Blue Reflection 1 now, and everything is so cute, and the skirt movement is freely moving(I'm not meaning when you run her around to make it move too much that it shows her panties..  I only mean that it has movement like it's supposed to while running/walking)

feelsbadman   :(

I really hope someone figures out how to stop that crap by hacking or whatever..  eventually, I mean

and I would like to know how to put the meshes in blender or something to make the skirt bones move..  anyone know how?

The creator of the camera mod for the 1st game knows how to stop the camera restrictions.
The problem is that this awesome, cultured person does the camera mods entirely for fun and only for games he feels like playing.
He doesn't take requests, he doesn't take donations, he doesn't accept game gifts even if he's dying to play them.
If he doesn't plan to make a camera mod for this game, no one. Not the pope or his waifu coming to life will convince him otherwise.

1 hour ago, lewdvetica said:

The creator of the camera mod for the 1st game knows how to stop the camera restrictions.
The problem is that this awesome, cultured person does the camera mods entirely for fun and only for games he feels like playing.
He doesn't take requests, he doesn't take donations, he doesn't accept game gifts even if he's dying to play them.
If he doesn't plan to make a camera mod for this game, no one. Not the pope or his waifu coming to life will convince him otherwise.

well I think he might.. it's just we have to wait for a while..

I'm more wanting to know how to get the skirt meshes into blender or 3dsmax and make the bones move more..   but Idk how and I don't know what extension the skirt mesh would even have..   also, the photo mode, girl disappearing..   I want to know how to fix that..  and I could try maybe..