Blue Reflection Second Light Mod Discussion

On 8/29/2022 at 12:53 AM, parapara said:

私は今まで色々悩んでました。
以前は私の公開したMODに対して質問があった時、フォーラム内を読み返せば解決できる内容等は「あえて答えないようにしていた」のですが、返答がなければ他の掲示板やフォーラムで「Paraparaは質問しても無視しやがる」とか言われ、今回のようにフォローに入っても質問者から返ってこなくなるケースが多い・・・
そしてよくある内容が、明らかにMODの導入手順を間違っていたり、ゲームそのものの仕様による内容を「MODの不具合」と決めつけて発言されている事が非常に辛いです;
MODを使用する方のルール・モラル・マナー等は昔とは変わってしまったことを悲しく思います。
そして私は本当に疲れたので「完全引退」をすることにしました。
-------------------------------------------------------
PS:
以前、あるMOD製作者が私に言いました。
「求めるものが無ければ自分で作れば良い」と。
私は専門的な学校も行っていなかったし、知識も何もない人間でしたが、色々なサイトを見て回り必要なツールやソフトの入手方法や使用方法を少しづつ理解しました。
どうしてもわからない事は、多くの方に親切丁寧に教えて頂きました。
必要なことは「調べる努力」と「行動」であり、「聞く」事は前者の次だと私は思います。
「求めるものが無ければ自分で作れば良い」とは言いませんが、本当に少しの努力とやる気でMODは誰でも作れます。
新しいMOD製作者が現れ、活躍することを願っています。

I have been having a lot of trouble.
In the past, when I was asked a question about a mod that I published, I "dared not to answer it" because it could be solved by reading the forum again, but if I didn't answer, I was told on other forums and boards that "Parapara ignores my questions", and even if I followed up on the question as I did this time, the question was not answered. In many cases, the person who asked the question will not get back to you...
And it is very painful that the content is often clearly wrong about the installation procedure of mods, or the content due to the specification of the game itself is assumed to be a "mod bug"....
I feel sad that the rules, morals, and manners of those who use mods have changed from the past.
And I am really tired of it all and have decided to "retire completely".
-------------------------------------------------------
PS:
A mod maker once said to me
If you don't find what you are looking for, you can make it yourself.
I didn't go to a technical school and I didn't have any knowledge, but I went around to various sites and understood how to get and use the necessary tools and software little by little.
When I couldn't figure something out, many people were kind and polite enough to help me.
I believe that what is necessary is "effort to find out" and "action", and "asking" is next to the former.
I am not saying, "If you don't have what you are looking for, make it yourself," but really, anyone can make a mod with a little effort and motivation.
I hope that new mod makers will emerge and become active.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I'm am sad you felt bad from people..  

I was here in this thread watching in awe of how you modded this game..   

and then I had a lot of life stuff happen to me..  

and I came back to see you retired from modding and felt bad from people..

This is all very sad, and I hope you are well and doing good. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 9:42 PM, widowmakernude said:

I'm encountering a small problem. Yuki's shoulders disappears. Not sure what I did wrong here, perhaps I skipped a step? I followed your guide to my best knowledge. Is there a solution to fix it? Thanks in advance if your able to help me out here. 

YUKI SHOULDER FIX BELOW!!

--------------------------------

Yeah, I had that issue on my end and recently figured out the problem. I'll make a quick post below to answer anyone's questions regarding the issue (aka, this is the solution to the problem).

To whoever reads this, please read through this first before doing anything so you don't break stuff. We'll do a clear wipe and start fresh, what I mean is explained in step 1 below.

MAKE SURE YOUR GAME IS UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION! (Which on Steam is 1.04)

=========================

(STEP 1): What you're gonna want to do (and it is a pain) is clear out (when I say clear out, I mean delete) everything IN the mod folder, Clear everything out of the shadercache folder, and then go to Data > x64. You will see a folder called character. Just delete the folder as a whole. (Keep the mods folder and shadercache folder, make sure they are empty, if you don't have them that shouldn't be a problem). Make sure any PAK files in the game directory (not the data folder) are deleted as well (DON'T do this until you have fully read my post, please continue reading the post so you understand what all is going on, do this stuff after you finish reading). If you don't have certain folders like mods, that's okay, don't worry about it.

- Wherever you placed the gust tools (if you did), delete all of them (they should be in the game directory (aka the folder with the game application)). The d3d11 extension, d3dcompiler, and d3dx can also be deleted if you have them there. You can leave the game application, the steam api, and anything else remaining (if you have a shaderfixes folder, you can leave that alone too). Now we'll have a fresh start. I'll explain why this matters.

- One more thing, go to data and make sure the original PACK00_02.PAK is still in there. If you don't have it, find a backup of it and make sure it finds its way back into that folder. OR ELSE you'll have to reinstall the game to get it back  (If this happens, just delete everything in the game directory, uninstall from Steam, then reinstall the game).

=========================

Q: Why did you make me delete this stuff?

A: You'll get it back anyways, I'm doing this so you can have NO possible chance of screwing this up if you follow things exactly. We want a clean slate to work with.

Q: Can I begin yet? 

A: Did you finish reading the post? If not, don't do anyrhing.

==========================

(STEP 2): Extraction setup preparations:

==========================

You'll need a few things, the Parapara Mod Final and Final Fix. Grab those. Then search for Gust tools version 1.4.2. Use this specific version as I know it works. 

Anyways, extract all the stuff somewhere on your device (preferably in different folders, please don't do this in the game directory right now). Grab everything you extracted from gust tools and past that into the game directory (the folder where you can find the game application). 

Now, you have already extracted stuff from the Parapara Mod final. One of thos has a file called PACK02.PAK, copy this and then go into the game directory. Go to the data folder (where the other pack files are) and paste this in. It should prompt you to do an overwrite because one filed is named the same, say yes. I don't question it, it'll be fine.

From the mod final folder there should also be 3 files: d3dx, d3dcompiler, and d3d11, copy those and paste those into the game directory.

Now for ease, go back to the folders where you extracted parapara final and mod fix. Make a folder in both of these, call it exactly as follows:  BLUE REFLECTION Second Light

This is the same name as our game directory, which makes merging easy later. Place the extracted mod folders into that folder you just created. (Data, mods, and shaderfixes if there is one).

Save these for later.

======================

(STEP 3): Extraction:

======================

Alright, I have a post on page 13 from my old parapara installation guide that does a pretty good job of explaining how to install the mods. Ignore a lot of it as it is old now, all you need to care about is the step regarding extraction. Don't worry about the other stuff, anyways do what it tells you to do there.

Short version here: Find PACK00_02, move it into the game directory. Grab that and drop it onto gust_pak. Wait for it to finish. You'll now have 2 PAK files. The one that you dropped onto the gust_pak should be renamed, I just called it PACK00_02.bak 

Go to data > x64 > and check, there should be a folder called character there now. If you somehow see two data folders, refer to the same post found on page 13.

Congrats, we have fully done our fresh reset, so now we can get to properly applying Parapara's mods.

=======================

STEP 4: Application:

=======================

Alright, go find where the parapara final mod is and grab that folder I had you create earlier (the one named after the game). Copy that folder, then find the game directory but don't go in it (you'll know if you are in it because it'll have the game application inside alongside your gust tools). Anyways, it is named exactly the same as the folder I had you create. Hit CTRL + V (or just paste, depends really on how much computer knowledge you have). 

- By the way if it asks you to overwrite anything or if stuff has the same names, just click okay/yes to it. If you don't understand just think of it as magic, it works so don't question it.

YAY! Now to do this same thing again. Go to the parapara final fix mod and literally do the same thing, paste it to the same place. 

You have completed freshly reinstalling the mod, and with this fixed any problems you probably had previously. Yuki's shoulders are fixed now. It is a pain, but you cannot argue with results if they work. Hopes this helps you all. 

=====================

Lastly, Parapara if you still read these threads every now and then, thank you for all your hard work. I haven't been back here in months, but it is a shame to see all the things that happened led to your retirement. Know that there are still some people like me who have appreciation for the mods you make and share, I'm sorry that you've had to deal with constant requests or people who are like "gimme gimme." A lot of answers can be found if they take the time to read the forums. Once again, thank you for your hard work. Rest well.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I am late to the thread but I just became aware of this game and wanted to test out some mods eventually.

I got the file BRSC_Parapara_MOD_Fix and HINAKO_HIORI_RENA_RIF_NO_Skirt_V2 but parapa seems to have deleted the Main file so I wonder if anyone would be so kind to share it again?

4 hours ago, seracef said:

I know I am late to the thread but I just became aware of this game and wanted to test out some mods eventually.

I got the file BRSC_Parapara_MOD_Fix and HINAKO_HIORI_RENA_RIF_NO_Skirt_V2 but parapa seems to have deleted the Main file so I wonder if anyone would be so kind to share it again?

Main file is in this post:

I can still download it.

On 7/30/2022 at 7:53 PM, parapara said:

今までのMOD全てを一から見直しし、大幅に改善しました。
これにより以前のMODは全て使えなくなります;
--------------------------------------------------
→様々な「肩」や「お尻」の隙間を大幅に改善しました。

→衣装と一緒に消えてしまう髪の毛を修正しました。

→同一ハッシュ値の影響による敵キャラや背景、オブジェクト等が消えてしまう影響を最小限に抑えました。

→上記理由によりシャツ(上着)とスカートのオンオフ機能を統合しました。
(キー4を押すたびに、衣服あり→スカートなし→衣服無しの順番で切り替わります)
(スカートは全てマイクロスカートになります)
(下着のオンオフは従来通りキー2で行います)

(キー5で水浴びわんわん水着のブラ切替)
(キー3でHINAKOの変身時のヌード化切替)

→HINAKOの制服の影響により他のキャラクターの星野宮制服が部分的に消えてしまうのを修正しました。
(星野宮制服は全員がスカート無しに可能で、上着はHINAKOのみ消せます)

→HINAKOの身体を大幅改善しました。
(弊害として従来のブラのサイズが合わないため、HINAKOのブラは無い状態となります;)

→全員のボディテクスチャーを描き直しました。

→今までのMODの内容と「ほぼ同じ効果」を全部セットにしています。
(逆に言うと、各種MODファイル同士で共有している部分もあるので、これらはセットでなければなりません)
注意事項1
3DMigotoによるハッシュ値競合を極力避けるために元データ自体のテクスチャーのハッシュ値が変わるように一部差し替えています。
必ずPACK00_02.PAKをGust Tools v1.42でアンパックしてから使用して下さい。
(アンパック方法とアンパックファイルの使用方法は既知案件ですので手順を省きます)
注意事項2
スカートのアウトライン問題の解決策としてPACK02.PAKも編集しています。
必ずオリジナルにPACK02.PAKを上書きして下さい。
注意事項3
以前のMODファイルは全て削除してからBRSC_Parapara_MOD_Re.rarの中身を全てゲームの実行ファイルと同じフォルダーに入れて下さい。
(3DMigotoはバージョンが違うとMODが動作しないため、3DMigotoのファイル自体も整合性をとるために全て上書きするようにして下さい)

注意事項4
導入後、ゲームを起動したら最初に必ず Ctrl+Alt+F10でMODをリセットして下さい。
(各種切替キーの設定がズレる可能性があるため)

All previous mods were reviewed from scratch and greatly improved.
All previous mods are no longer available.
→We have greatly improved the various "shoulder" and "butt" gaps.

→Fixed hair that disappears with the outfit.

→Minimized the effect of disappearing enemy characters, backgrounds, objects, etc. due to the same hash value.

→Integrated the on/off function of the shirt (jacket) and skirt for the above reasons.
(Each time key 4 is pressed, they are toggled in the following order: with clothing, without skirt, and without clothing.)
(All skirts will be micro-skirts)
(Underwear is turned on and off with key 2 as before)

(Key 5 switches the bra of the bathing wan-wan swimsuit)
(Key 3 toggles HINAKO's nudity during transformation)

→Fixed the partial disappearance of Hoshinomiya uniforms of other characters due to the influence of HINAKO's uniform.
(All Hoshinomiya uniforms can be made skirtless, and only HINAKO's jacket can be erased.)

→HINAKO's body has been greatly improved.
(As a side effect, HINAKO's bra will be missing because the conventional bra size does not fit;)

→Redrawn all the body textures.

→(The downside is that HINAKO's bra is missing because the conventional bra size does not fit her.
(Conversely, some parts are shared among various mod files, so these must be a set.)
Note 1
In order to avoid hash value conflicts caused by 3DMigoto as much as possible, some of the textures have been replaced so that the hash value of the original data itself changes.
Be sure to unpack PACK00_02.PAK with Gust Tools v1.42 before use.
(How to unpack and use the unpacked file is a known issue, so the procedure is omitted.)
Note 2
PACK02.PAK is also edited as a solution to the skirt outline problem.
Be sure to overwrite PACK02.PAK with the original.
Note 3
Delete all previous mod files and put the entire contents of BRSC_Parapara_MOD_Re.rar in the same folder as the game executable.
(Please make sure to overwrite all of the 3DMigoto files themselves for consistency, as the mods will not work with different versions of 3DMigoto.)

Note 4
Always reset the mod with Ctrl+Alt+F10 the first time you start the game after installing it.
(Because the settings of the various switching keys may be misaligned.)

image.jpeg.55ef84301d39f3ec085de6394a8fdd76.jpeg

image.jpeg.8068c13724bc2a93938ef3a0d4de61d2.jpeg

image.jpeg.f292564b0b34c4607ee7960e4d9d83d0.jpeg

image.jpeg.31ca9270b63acfe96682b3532f917ae8.jpeg

image.jpeg.26a4b61a6e5974555fc5d879818a3435.jpeg

image.jpeg.eff2c220b39467b6de73b0e561722424.jpeg

image.jpeg.2555dbd3bdb4c32aafc36420c7f6bd2a.jpeg

image.jpeg.006d3d92158d71d951cb88e85e543928.jpeg

image.jpeg.da657d348c1ab08547be60a1f65d7e49.jpeg

image.jpeg.96e747297201a7c97424f2c8f2850c79.jpeg

image.jpeg.3f56c339bf6a10978514ba8220fa2cd2.jpeg

Switch版本该如何使用

• 2 weeks later...

リフレクター衣装と水浴びわんわん水着に不具合が残っていたのが気になっていたので修正差分ファイルだけアップします・・・

また、HINAKO以外のメンバーも裸になるように追加してあります。

水浴びわんわん水着は一部の水着に紐やリボンの残骸が残ってしまっていたのを修正しています。

使用にはBRSC_Parapara_MOD_Final.rarが導入されている事が前提です。

このゲームに公の場で私が関わるのはコレが最後ですので、質問や要望にはお答えしません。

I'm only uploading the corrected difference files because I was concerned about the remaining problems with the reflector costume and bathing wan-wan swimsuit...

I have also added the members other than HINAKO to be naked.

The Bathing Wan Wan swimsuit has been corrected, as there were still remnants of strings and ribbons on some of the swimsuits.

BRSC_Parapara_MOD_Final.rar must be installed in order to use this mod.

This is the last time I will be publicly involved in this game, so I will not answer any questions or requests.

image.jpeg.d4d9591ea627c42eb61b1e73d1ff455f.jpeg

image.jpeg.411e066960c1dab3462e28b6f71daacd.jpeg

image.jpeg.2a6ca3a398508c5ad0095ea43c07a65f.jpeg

image.jpeg.ece3b8ac5ec3bcf0a9639edf4fec004e.jpeg

Edited by parapara
在 2022/12/6 于 PM6 点 57 分,parapara 说道:

リフレクター衣装不ががになっいたので修正修正差分差分ファイルファイルファイルアップアップアップアップアップアップ

また、HINAKO以外のマンパーも裸ニナるようり追加しテあります。

水浴びわんわん水着着は一部分の水着着ニやリボンの残骨ガ残っテしまたいたのを修正しテいま。

使用りんりBRSC_Parapara_MOD_Final.rarga导入saりテいる事ガ前提desu。

このゲームニ公共场で私ガ关わるのはコレガ最后ですので、质问や要望りり答えしません。

我只上传修改后的差异文件,因为我担心反光服和沐浴湾泳装的挑余问题……

我也把HINAKO以外的成员全脱光了。

Bathing Wan Wan泳衣已经更正,因为部分泳衣上仍有残留的绳子和丝带。

必须安装BRSC_Parapara_MOD_Final.rar才能使用这个模型组。

这是我最后一次参加这个游戏,所以我不会回答任何问题或要求。

用 www.DeepL.com/Translator 翻译(免费版)

/cdn-cgi/mirage/076a98db7828773cc349d51ae05f207e857e2fd071221dd255c6165bb9509cc6/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.jpeg.d4d9591ea627c42eb61b1e73d1ff455f.jpeg

/cdn-cgi/mirage/076a98db7828773cc349d51ae05f207e857e2fd071221dd255c6165bb9509cc6/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.jpeg.411e066960c1dab3462e28b6f71daacd.jpeg

/cdn-cgi/mirage/076a98db7828773cc349d51ae05f207e857e2fd071221dd255c6165bb9509cc6/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.jpeg.2a6ca3a398508c5ad0095ea43c07a65f.jpeg

/cdn-cgi/mirage/076a98db7828773cc349d51ae05f207e857e2fd071221dd255c6165bb9509cc6/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.jpeg.ece3b8ac5ec3bcf0a9639edf4fec004e.jpeg

RIF_NO_Skirt&NUDE.rar正在获取信息... Water_WanWan_Fix.rar正在获取信息...

Excuse me,why can't Hinako's RIF_NO_Skirt be naked at the same as everyone else?

IMG_20221211_145031.jpg

IMG_20221211_145043.jpg

8 hours ago, 孫悟空 said:

Excuse me,why can't Hinako's RIF_NO_Skirt be naked at the same as everyone else?

IMG_20221211_145031.jpg

IMG_20221211_145043.jpg

Ctrl+Alt+F10でMODをリセットして下さい。

Please use Ctrl+Alt+F10 to reset the mod.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 8:56 AM, parapara said:

ライムがメンバーに加わったので、ライムを追加しました;
また、ユズの濡れ状態が未対応だったので追加しました。
(動作確認は不十分です;)

窓ガラスに日光の反射が無くなったり等の、背景の不具合を出来る限り修正しました。

服の表示切替を4段階に変更しました。
また、これに伴い切替キーを以前のようにキー1に変更しました。
(キー1を押す度にノーマルスカート → マイクロスカート → スカート無し → 裸)

下着消しや水着のトップレス化等は今まで通りです

前回の「水浴びわんわん水着」の競合の修正により他の競合が発生していたのを修正しました。

下着消しのデータを再構築しました。
(ココロのノーマルカラーも同梱していますので、戻したい方は下着のddsファイルを上書きで変更して下さい。)

その他、色々修正しました。
(このため、元のキャラクターデータも結構変更を加えました;)

まだまだ気になる点や改善要素はありますが、今回で一旦最終バージョンとさせていただきます;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
導入に関して・・・
一応前回の BRSC_Parapara_MOD_Re.rar を導入済の方でも全て上書きでも大丈夫とは思いますが、結構データを消したり移動させたので「ゴミ」が残ります。
お手数ですがModsフォルダーは削除してから導入をオススメします。
(characterフォルダーは全て上書きで大丈夫です)
また、結構な容量のデータを再度DLして頂く事になり、大変申し訳ございません・・・

Added Lime as Lime has joined the team;
Also, Yuzu's wet state was not supported, so it was added.
(The operation check is insufficient;)

Fixed as many background issues as possible, such as the lack of reflection of sunlight on the window glass.

Changed the display switching of clothes to 4 levels.
Also, along with this, the switch key has been changed to key 1 as before.
(Each time key 1 is pressed Normal skirt → micro skirt → no skirt → naked)

Erasing underwear and making swimwear topless are the same as before

Fixed other conflicts caused by the previous "bathing doggie swimsuit" conflict fix.

I reconstructed the data of the underwear eraser.
(Kokoro's normal color is also included, so if you want to restore it, please overwrite the dds file of the underwear.)

Various other fixes have been made.
(For this reason, the original character data was also changed quite a bit )

There are still points to be worried about and improvement elements, but this time it will be the final version;

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
Regarding the introduction...
For the time being, even if you have already installed the previous BRSC_Parapara_MOD_Re.rar, I think it's okay to overwrite everything, but the data has been deleted and moved quite a bit, so "garbage" will remain.
Sorry to trouble you, but we recommend that you delete the Mods folder before installing.
(It is okay to overwrite all the character folders)
Also, I am very sorry that I will have to download a large amount of data again...

image.jpeg.7ee06726e082c5769bf46b09ff73769f.jpeg

image.jpeg.7be8eb1111d7b919c21e9089763b593e.jpeg

image.jpeg.1f0ce1e7f65e635300876761fe1faaaa.jpeg

image.jpeg.226ae7bcc6df0573fff62dfb93c20a2f.jpeg

image.jpeg.36802d91743568fa566b0012a9562fd4.jpeg

image.jpeg.87630295bef09d600b4c83ea00ece171.jpeg

BRSC_Parapara_MOD_Final.rar 1006.42 MB · 2,074 downloads

This is going to be a dumb question, I've read through all the pages and can't seem to find an answer. Is there a key (Num0, Num9) that I need to press to get their clothes to disappear?

4 hours ago, Lord Bum Thunder said:

This is going to be a dumb question, I've read through all the pages and can't seem to find an answer. Is there a key (Num0, Num9) that I need to press to get their clothes to disappear?

Avoid quoting or tagging parapara for questions as he really doesn't like that.

He explained it in this post:

→Integrated the on/off function of the shirt (jacket) and skirt for the above reasons.
(Each time key 4 is pressed, they are toggled in the following order: with clothing, without skirt, and without clothing.)
(All skirts will be micro-skirts)
(Underwear is turned on and off with key 2 as before)

(Key 5 switches the bra of the bathing wan-wan swimsuit)
(Key 3 toggles HINAKO's nudity during transformation)

3 hours ago, vestr said:
3 hours ago, vestr said:

I can not speak English

夏服にコスチュームチェンジしてもFULL NUDEになりませんか?

一部のキャラは夏服でないとFULL NUDEになりませんでした。

自分の環境では

ありがとうございました.I found that the other characters could be fully nude normally, but except AO, there was something wrong with one cloth of hers , I can not hide the cloth fully.

5 hours ago, Sora2077 said:

ありがとうございました.I found that the other characters could be fully nude normally, but except AO, there was something wrong with one cloth of hers , I can not hide the cloth fully.

I am not very good at English, so I am going to speak in Japanese now.

ctrl+alt+f10でリセットしてもダメならもう一度入れなおすとかどうです?

後はそうですねぇ……起動中やリセット中に赤いエラーが表示されていないか確認してみては?

画像が無いとどうにも判断できないです。更衣室でちゃんと夏服を選択したものをアップしてくださいな。きちんとMODが適応されてるなら画像通りになるはずですよ。

BLUE REFLECTION_ Second Light 2023_01_04 1_54_00.png

Thank you for sharing your mods Parapara! Your mods are awesome! However, I noticed that there are 2 problems with your mods that I hope you can fix. Firstly, there appears to be a problem with missing textures at Kirara's chest when using key 5 to switch off the bra of her Beachside Puppy costume. Secondly, when using key 3 to make the Reflectors naked, there is a problem where part of the curtains in the 1F classroom would also disappear as well. Besides these 2 problems, I did not notice any other problems with the mod. Therefore, I would really appreciate it if you could please fix the 2 problems that I have stated. Thanks in advance. 

To prevent any potential misunderstandings about myself not following the proper instructions before applying the mods from occurring, I will now state the process in which I applied the mods. Firstly, I used gust_pak to unpack the PACK00_02.PAK and put the character folder from the unpacked PACK00_02.PAK inside the game's Data/x64 directory. After that, I moved the PACK00_02.PAK file to another folder on my computer. Finally, I applied the BRSC_Parapara_MOD_Final, BRSC_Parapara_MOD_Fix, RIF_NO_Skirt&NUDE and Water_WanWan_Fix mods in the order that I have stated. 

In addition, I had also tried pressing Ctrl+Alt+F10 to reset the mod to see if that will fix the 2 problems I encountered with the mod but that also did not fix these 2 problems. 

(Problem 1) Kirara Beachside Puppies Missing Chest Textures.png

(Problem 2) Curtains Before Reflectors Become Naked.png

(Problem 2) Missing Left Curtain After Reflectors Become Naked.png

Edited by TrueShining
On 05/01/2023 at 11:38 AM, aflamingo said:

You're supposed to put the character folder from the unpacked PACK00_02.PAK inside Data/x64, then rename or delete PACK00_02.PAK. This was already explained in paraparas post, and he also doesn't take requests.

In regards to that, I had already done what you stated before I applied the mods in the order I had stated in my previous post above. Perhaps I should have been more clear about this in my previous post. For that reason, I edited my previous post for clarity purposes to prevent more of such misunderstandings from arising. Regardless, if you had misunderstood that I missed that step, then I apologize and clarify now that I had followed the proper instructions when applying the mods. The aforementioned 2 problems in my previous post were problems I encountered in spite of following the proper instructions when applying the mods. I had also tried pressing Ctrl+Alt+F10 to reset the mod to see if that will fix the 2 problems I encountered with the mod but that also did not fix these 2 problems. 

While I am aware that Parapara does not take requests but there are 3 reasons why I made my previous post. The first reason is to hope that either he or someone else for that matter will be able to fix my 2 aforementioned problems. Whether or not he chooses to fix the problems I mentioned is up to him and I respect whatever decision he makes in regards to this matter. My second reason is that if anyone else encountered the same problems that I encountered with the mod, then they would now know that they are not the only ones who encountered these problems. Lastly, the third reason is that it could serve as a bug report of sorts to anyone who wishes to help fix these aforementioned problems. 

Edited by TrueShining
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 1:32 PM, TrueShining said:

In regards to that, I had already done what you stated before I applied the mods in the order I had stated in my previous post above. Perhaps I should have been more clear about this in my previous post. For that reason, I edited my previous post for clarity purposes to prevent more of such misunderstandings from arising. Regardless, if you had misunderstood that I missed that step, then I apologize and clarify now that I had followed the proper instructions when applying the mods. The aforementioned 2 problems in my previous post were problems I encountered in spite of following the proper instructions when applying the mods. I had also tried pressing Ctrl+Alt+F10 to reset the mod to see if that will fix the 2 problems I encountered with the mod but that also did not fix these 2 problems. 

While I am aware that Parapara does not take requests but there are 3 reasons why I made my previous post. The first reason is to hope that either he or someone else for that matter will be able to fix my 2 aforementioned problems. Whether or not he chooses to fix the problems I mentioned is up to him and I respect whatever decision he makes in regards to this matter. My second reason is that if anyone else encountered the same problems that I encountered with the mod, then they would now know that they are not the only ones who encountered these problems. Lastly, the third reason is that it could serve as a bug report of sorts to anyone who wishes to help fix these aforementioned problems. 

貴方のゲームバージョンを教えて下さい。

What is your version of the game?