Blue Reflection Second Light Mod Discussion

On 2/2/2023 at 12:40 PM, TrueShining said:

My version of the game is Ver 1.04 (Steam). I also have all of the game's DLCs for your information. 

カーテンが消えるのは修正しました。
\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\Mods\RIF_NO_Skirt\RENA_RIF_NO_SkirtにRENA_RIF.iniを上書きで入れて下さい。

キララの水着で胸が無いのはこちらでは確認できません。

Curtains disappearing has been fixed.
Please overwrite RENA_RIF.ini in \BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\Mods\RIF_NO_Skirt\RENA_RIF_NO_Skirt.

The lack of breasts in Kirala's swimsuit is not visible here.

image.jpeg.60a6756cc0c82d98b35830c5950171cd.jpeg

image.jpeg.2f7d8372be0f6b7b27b4f5da423ce919.jpeg

Edited by parapara
2 hours ago, parapara said:

カーテンが消えるのは修正しました。
\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\Mods\RIF_NO_Skirt\RENA_RIF_NO_SkirtにRENA_RIF.iniを上書きで入れて下さい。

キララの水着で胸が無いのはこちらでは確認できません。

Curtains disappearing has been fixed.
Please overwrite RENA_RIF.ini in \BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\Mods\RIF_NO_Skirt\RENA_RIF_NO_Skirt.

The lack of breasts in Kirala's swimsuit is not visible here.

image.jpeg.60a6756cc0c82d98b35830c5950171cd.jpeg

image.jpeg.2f7d8372be0f6b7b27b4f5da423ce919.jpeg

RENA_RIF.ini 7.52 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you for fixing the problem of the disappearing curtains parapara. Now the curtains will not disappear when key 3 is pressed to make the Reflectors naked. Currently, I am trying to find out what caused the problem of missing textures at Kirara's chest on my end. I will make another post if I can determine what is the cause of the missing textures.

Edited by TrueShining
On 2/2/2023 at 5:58 PM, TrueShining said:

Thank you for fixing the problem of the disappearing curtains parapara. Now the curtains will not disappear when key 3 is pressed to make the Reflectors naked. Currently, I am trying to find out what caused the problem of missing textures at Kirara's chest on my end. I will make another post if I can determine what is the cause of the missing textures.

まず、最初に言っておきます。
テクスチャーが無いのではなく、3DMigotoで胸のないボディを胸のあるボディに交換するようにしています。
キララの水着のトップレスに切り替える時に赤文字のエラーが出ないのであれば必要なvb+ibは存在し、機能していると思われます。
そうなると考えられる事は参照ハッシュ値とゲームデータが一致していないと思われます。
つまり、pc011_dog_patchの中身が私の用意したデータと違う可能性があります。
このデータに差し替えてお試し下さい。
上書き後、ゲームを起動したら必ずCtrl+Alt+F10でリセットして下さい。

First of all, let me say this.
It is not that there is no texture, but that the 3DMigoto is used to replace a body without breasts with a body with breasts.
If you don't get the red text error when switching to topless in Kirala's swimsuit, then the necessary vb+ib is present and working.
What I can think of when that happens is that the reference hash value does not match the game data.
In other words, the contents of pc011_dog_patch may be different from the data I have prepared.
Please replace it with this data and try again.
After overwriting, be sure to reset the game by pressing Ctrl+Alt+F10 after starting the game.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Edited by parapara
Disabled by extension!

まず、最初に言っておきます。
テクスチャーが無いのではなく、3DMigotoで胸のないボディを胸のあるボディに交換するようにしています。
キララの水着のトップレスに切り替える時に赤文字のエラーが出ないのであれば必要なvb+ibは存在し、機能していると思われます。
そうなると考えられる事は参照ハッシュ値とゲームデータが一致していないと思われます。
つまり、pc011_dog_patchの中身が私の用意したデータと違う可能性があります。
このデータに差し替えてお試し下さい。
上書き後、ゲームを起動したら必ずCtrl+Alt+F10でリセットして下さい。

First of all, let me say this.
It is not that there is no texture, but that the 3DMigoto is used to replace a body without breasts with a body with breasts.
If you don't get the red text error when switching to topless in Kirala's swimsuit, then the necessary vb+ib is present and working.
What I can think of when that happens is that the reference hash value does not match the game data.
In other words, the contents of pc011_dog_patch may be different from the data I have prepared.
Please replace it with this data and try again.
After overwriting, be sure to reset the game by pressing Ctrl+Alt+F10 after starting the game.

KIRARA_Dog.rar 26.6 MB · Disabled by extension!

With the archive you provided, the problem of the missing textures at Kirara's chest in her Beachside Puppy costume is finally fixed. Thank you again for the help parapara! 

Edited by TrueShining
On 2/3/2023 at 9:06 PM, dusrusrnl said:

I turned on the translator because I couldn't speak English.
Unzip PACK00_02.PAK and rename PACK00_02.PAK.bak the game is on but the screen won't flip.

I'm uploading my file photo, so could you check which part is wrong?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

今一つ言っている事が理解できないのですが・・・
取り敢えず最後の画像がMODsフォルダー内の画像であるならば配置に問題はないです。

言える事は情報が少なすぎます。

MODが全く反映されていないのですか?
それとも服の表示切替ができないのですか?
服の表示切替ができないだけならば過去の投稿を熟読して下さい。

I don't understand a single thing you are saying right now...
For now, if the last image is the one in the MODs folder, then there is no problem with the placement.

All I can say is that there is too little information.

Are the mods not reflected at all?
Or is it not possible to switch the display of the clothes?
If it's just that you can't switch the display of the clothes, please read the previous posts carefully.

2 hours ago, parapara said:

今一つ言っている事が理解できないのですが・・・
取り敢えず最後の画像がMODsフォルダー内の画像であるならば配置に問題はないです。

言える事は情報が少なすぎます。

MODが全く反映されていないのですか?
それとも服の表示切替ができないのですか?
服の表示切替ができないだけならば過去の投稿を熟読して下さい。

I don't understand a single thing you are saying right now...
For now, if the last image is the one in the MODs folder, then there is no problem with the placement.

All I can say is that there is too little information.

Are the mods not reflected at all?
Or is it not possible to switch the display of the clothes?
If it's just that you can't switch the display of the clothes, please read the previous posts carefully.

When I run the game, the loading part takes an infinite amount of time and it doesn't advance to the next screen.
After restoring PACK00_02.PAK.bak to PACK00_02.PAK, I can play the game.
The order of the screenshots is as follows
1. main
2. main/data
3. main/data/x64
4. Mods
Also, the game version is 1.04.

40 minutes ago, dusrusrnl said:

When I run the game, the loading part takes an infinite amount of time and it doesn't advance to the next screen.
After restoring PACK00_02.PAK.bak to PACK00_02.PAK, I can play the game.
The order of the screenshots is as follows
1. main
2. main/data
3. main/data/x64
4. Mods
Also, the game version is 1.04.

characterフォルダーの中にはフォルダーが幾つありますか?
1.04の場合、正常にアンパックされていれば698フォルダーあるはずです。
足りない場合はアンパックが正常に出来ていないと思われます。
Gust Tools のバージョンが新しいものでは正常にアンパックできない場合があります。

How many folders are there in the character folder?
In the case of 1.04, there should be 698 folders if it was unpacked correctly.
If there are not enough, it is likely that the unpacking was not done correctly.
Newer versions of Gust Tools may not be able to unpack properly.

Edited by parapara

まず貴方が1番に試す事は、characterフォルダーを削除し、PACK00_02.PAKをアンパックしただけの状態で起動するかどうかを確認する事です。

The first thing you should try is to delete the CHARACTER folder and see if it starts with just the PACK00_02.PAK unpacked.

On 2/6/2023 at 9:42 PM, parapara said:

characterフォルダーの中にはフォルダーが幾つありますか?
1.04の場合、正常にアンパックされていれば698フォルダーあるはずです。
足りない場合はアンパックが正常に出来ていないと思われます。
Gust Tools のバージョンが新しいものでは正常にアンパックできない場合があります。

How many folders are there in the character folder?
In the case of 1.04, there should be 698 folders if it was unpacked correctly.
If there are not enough, it is likely that the unpacking was not done correctly.
Newer versions of Gust Tools may not be able to unpack properly.

You left a question about the number of folders, and we have identified and fixed the issue.
PACK00_02.PAK was not unpacked because gust_tool was not working properly.
Thank you for your help.

10 hours ago, dusrusrnl said:

PACK00_02.PAK was not unpacked because gust_tool was not working properly.

I'm the author of gust_tools. I just tested gust_pak.exe from v1.52 (latest release) against PACK00_02.PAK (from the up to date Steam release) and saw no extraction issue. All 698 folders were there.

As such, I'm a bit puzzled about people reporting that gust_tool may not be working properly, because my testing does not show any evidence of that.

Of course, if anyone believes that they have found an issue, feel free to report it along with all the details needed to replicate it in the official issue tracker.

1 hour ago, VitaSmith said:

I'm the author of gust_tools. I just tested gust_pak.exe from v1.52 (latest release) against PACK00_02.PAK (from the up to date Steam release) and saw no extraction issue. All 698 folders were there.

As such, I'm a bit puzzled about people reporting that gust_tool may not be working properly, because my testing does not show any evidence of that.

Of course, if anyone believes that they have found an issue, feel free to report it along with all the details needed to replicate it in the official issue tracker.

The gust_tools that didn't work was an old version of gust_tools that I received a long time ago, which is why I got an error message when I unpacked PACK00_02.PAK.
I didn't realize that I hadn't checked for error messages when unpacking PACK00_02.PAK until I checked the file count.
This time, I checked the error message, downloaded and ran the latest version, and it unpacked fine.

11 hours ago, VitaSmith said:

機械翻訳となりますので、上手くお伝えできないかもしれません。

This is a machine translation, so it may not convey the message well.

少し誤解のある書き方でしたので申し訳ありません。
新しく発売されたタイトルで、現在のGust Tools で未対応の場合、改変されたGust Tools が出回っているようです。
私がこのゲームで使用したGust Tools は1.42で、私の言う新しいバージョンは1.42以降に出回った全てのバージョンを意味し、その中には非公式に改変されたGust Tools が含まれ、特定のタイトル以外ではアンパックに失敗するものがある事を伝えたかったのです。
例に挙げると、ソフィー2用にgust_tools(バージョン記載なし)と言うものが出回りました。
このGust ToolsでBlue Reflection Second Lightをアンパックしたところ、データが半分程しかアンパックされないことがあります。
非公式に改変されたGust Toolsと知らずに使用し、アンパックに失敗している可能性を視野に入れ発言しました。
誤解のある書き方であったことをお詫び申し上げます・・・

I apologize for the slightly misleading way in which this was written.
It seems that for newly released titles that are not supported by the current Gust Tools, there are modified versions of Gust Tools out there.
The Gust Tools I used for this game was 1.42, and by new versions I mean all versions that have come out since 1.42, including unofficially modified versions of Gust Tools that fail to unpack for all but certain titles. .
As an example, something called gust_tools (no version listed) was circulating for Sophie 2.
When I unpack Blue Reflection Second Light with this Gust Tools, sometimes only about half of the data is unpacked.
I made this comment with the possibility in mind that you may have used the unofficially modified Gust Tools without knowing it and failed to unpack.
I apologize for any misunderstanding...

Edited by parapara

No worries. I'm well aware that that old versions of gust_tools might have problems extracting content for newer games, because it's of course very difficult to future-proof data extraction, and KT/Gust tend to tweak archive formats with each release. That's why I rely on people reporting issues when new KT/Gust games are released, so that I can look into it and update the utilities as needed.

But if you encounter an issue, I would strongly encourage you to download the latest version, which is always publicly available from https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases and try to avoid using "unoffcial" or old versions. After all, the utilities are Open Source and freely available from GitHub (and GitHub is not going away anytime soon), so it's not like there's any need to share them in an unofficial manner...

19 hours ago, Hisnati said:

キャラクターが写真モードで消える

どのファイルを変更する必要がありますか

たくさん試しましたが、それでも問題を解決できませんでした

申し訳ありませんが、私が言っていることに何か問題がある場合は、翻訳ツールを使用しています

I am not very good at English.so I am speak Japanese.

フォトモードで消えると言う事は、通常時には動作していると言う事ですよね?

フォトモードのキャラクター表示モードで表示にしていますか?

色々試したと言っていますが、手段も画像もなく分からないと言われても何一つわからないのですが?

出来ればファイル画像や実機の動画或いはスクリーンショットを用意してから質問をしてください。

BLUE REFLECTION_ Second Light 2023_02_13 17_15_38.png

8 hours ago, kiyohime1 said:

我不太擅长英语。所以我会说日语。

如果它在照片模式下消失,是否意味着它工作正常?

在照片模式中是否以字符显示模式显示?

你说你尝试过各种各样的事情,但即使你说你没有任何手段或形象你也不知道,你什么都不懂?

如果可能,请在提问前准备文件图片、实机视频或屏幕截图。

/cdn-cgi/mirage/0ff67e412690db249f47ef62d3e87c5399ccc2dadbacab17a26c4a3f8685fcfd/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_02/1325742452_BLUEREFLECTION_SecondLight2023_02_1317_15_38.png.171fe41115049af3d553050ca0936943.png

nude modの問題ではなくゲームのフォトモードの問題ですカメラが特定の角度に移動するとキャラクターが消えます

On 2/14/2023 at 2:12 AM, Hisnati said:

nude modの問題ではなくゲームのフォトモードの問題ですカメラが特定の角度に移動するとキャラクターが消えます

一定の角度……。あぁ、所謂スカートを覗き込もうと見上げた感じですか?

カメラが一定の近さにある。或いは下から上を覗き込むように角度をいじるとキャラクターが消えるのはゲームの仕様です。

MODとか関係ないです。ゲーム側の仕様なんで……これは、他のゲームにも当てはまっていて「Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water」や「Atelier Ryza」も同様な仕様なってます。

On 2023/2/16 at PM4点23分, kiyohime1 said:

某个角度... 啊,有没有一种抬头看什么叫裙子的感觉?

相机始终处于接近状态。或者,当操纵角度从底部向上看时,角色消失是游戏的规范。

它与mod无关。因为是游戏规格……其他游戏也是如此,《黑水少女》和《莱莎的炼金工房》也有类似的规格。

ゲームファイルを修正してこの制限を解除したいのです   可能でしょうか?

3 hours ago, Hisnati said:

ゲームファイルを修正してこの制限を解除したいのです   可能でしょうか?

私はMOD製作者でもプログラミングを専行していないので判断できません。

「Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water」ではカメラMODがあるため、同じように誰かがMODを制作してくれれば可能でしょうが……そんな技術を持っている方がこの掲示板を見て作りたいと思ってくれるかどうか。

• 2 weeks later...

I have all of the DLC from version 1.02, is there a way to copy the folder with the DLC content to version 1.04? If so where is it located?

Also, when I press the 1 key on the keyboard it removes the skirt only, key 3 and 4 do nothing. Is it because I just started the game and have not unlocked costume change?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by nosis100285
  • 4 weeks later...

Did the download link got deleted? In the post where it is stated to be found i only see pictures but no download link. Would buy the game with this or a similar mod. 

If someone know how/where to get the mod or any other (Patreon is fine as long as it's reasonable) i would appreciate any help. Thanks

Edited by Noctycula