The Ol' Animation Conundrum

HELLO! The conundrum in question is the one where the actors are supposed to be playing the sex animations, but just stand there instead. It used to work before, but now it doesn't- both wsex and Sexout animations. Now, i know those two mods don't play nicely with each other, but I feel like i've exhausted every option; i've unticked them, uninstalled them, reinstalled them, reinstalled NV (twice), got the latest updated versions of the mods, latest version of NVSE, Extender 11 is where it needs to be, there are no weird Sexout Tokens in mine or any other actors inventory- yet still the animations aren't playing. I feel like there is a rogue animation somewhere in my folders, but I don't really know because i'm a novice to this stuff. Anyone have any tips?

Load order:

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] More Perks.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[ ] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] RHKGilbertCompanion.esm
[X] NevadaSkies.esm
[X] SaxxonsQuestPack.esm
[X] VanGraffHostilityQuestFix.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] NewVegasBounties.esp
[X] NewVegasBountiesII.esp
[X] More Perks Update.esp
[X] Eyepatch.esp
[X] Neckchains.esp
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] ProjectRealityMkIv5HDR.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] SexoutWillow.esp
[X] delilah.esp
[X] VanGraffHostilityFactionFix.esp
[X] Grave_Digger_v021.esp
[X] NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp

PS I uninstalled the wsex mods anyway, because i figured I focus on solving one at a time.

Based on your load order, the only sex you can have is from either SexoutWillow or SexAssault. I haven't used SexoutWIllow but if you are only testing using this it could be a bug specific to that. If you set all the SexAssault rates to 100%, do you get stalkers coming up to you but then not starting sex and wandering off all the time?

It may be tedious, but try disabling all mods and making a save game. Then quit the game, enable only Sexout, SCR and SexAssault and reload that save you just made. If it starts working then we'll know its somehow load order related.

---

Also, what version of Fallout are you using: STEAM /  Patch / Language?

Based on your load order, the only sex you can have is from either SexoutWillow or SexAssault. I haven't used SexoutWIllow but if you are only testing using this it could be a bug specific to that. If you set all the SexAssault rates to 100%, do you get stalkers coming up to you but then not starting sex and wandering off all the time?

It may be tedious, but try disabling all mods and making a save game. Then quit the game, enable only Sexout, SCR and SexAssault and reload that save you just made. If it starts working then we'll know its somehow load order related.

---

Also, what version of Fallout are you using: STEAM /  Patch / Language?

Found the culprit!!! It was the Grave Digger mod! Found out with your advice about disabling the mods and then turning them back on. Thanks a lot! :)

Archived