Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to get this game, never played a real horror game before. (not a big fan of them, lol) I was going to wait on the mods but, they just HAAAAAD to have jiggle physics and wet clothing. Anyways wanted to test and see if these mods actually worked on the Switch, I really wished more games were like this. It sucks that I can't mod some Switch games just because the files/folders are slightly different. >.<

Are there more mods here that are braless/no panties and stuff like that? I think the full nude stuff is too much for me. xD

Since the game has a wet clothing thing I figured it would be nice that this instead could reveal no bras, same for the panties I guess. lol

Hello, I found several mods on different sites after googling a lot, most of them are from Japanese sites, and I'm not sure if I can post a link to them or not, but just in case I've uploaded a pack with all the mods I've found so far, so they don't get lost again:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kgdbsjxcyltrmsw/Fatal_Frame_Mods_03_April_2022.rar/file

Please do let me know if I should remove the link, since in no way I'm related to the mod authors, although all of them are publicly released as far as I'm aware of, thanks in advance and have a nice day ?

...Seems like some of them are just old mods for the random versions of the game (I don't think any of them are new or whatever...>.<), and stuff from moderchan. Also apparently some mods have .exe files?...Yeah I'm not looking into those...

Edited by Joeynator3000

Hello again, you are right @Joeynator3000. I suppose it's nothing new... So with a bit of time I tested all the mods and made a new pack only with the full nude mods for 6 characters in the game, all by Moderchan, but in a single pack, for quicker install, now it's only 93.76 MB:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wqgx1nrhisyw9uh/FATAL_FRAME_PROJECT_ZERO_Maiden_of_Black_Water_Nude_Modpack.rar/file

And it includes these mods:

- Fuyuhi Full Nude (H_AKA_A)
- Hisoka Full Nude (H_HIS_A, H_HIS_E)
- Haruka Full Nude (H_KYO_A, H_KYO_D)
- Miku Full Nude (H_MIK_A, H_MIK_D, H_MIK_E)
- Miu Full Nude (H_MIU_A, H_MIU_J)
- Yuri Full Nude (H_YRI_A)

I just tested it with versions 1.0 and 1.0.0.3 (with the 5 new DLCs), and on both versions these mods seems to work without any bug.

It also includes a ".gmpk" unpacker and packer from directory (just drop any .gmpk file on it and it will generate a folder near it with the extracted resources, although some other tool should be needed to decode the final textures, etc). It's included in the "Tools" folder.

By the way, I'm not sure if the link to the original mods is here or not, so just in case, I found all the moderchan mods from here (all credit goes to him, of course):

https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share_for_discord/search?q=FF5

It also has some other non nude mods as well, but translate the page to English within your browser to make it easier. Also to download any file, click on it's link, then click the bottom button with "ダウンロード" (Download) and on the next page, "Download Now".

I hope this makes it a bit easier to install and download, thanks a lot and have a nice day ?

I did try moderchan's stuff not too long ago, even though they're fine, it does mess with the animations here and there, so I decided to replace them instead. I kinda like the bra-less or no panties stuff instead. Kinda sucks there's not much of that, I have one for Yuri, but that's about it. I found one for Miu but she's wearing a bra/panties, couldn't find anything else. But apparently someone here has mods for Rui that I wouldn't mind having, but for some odd reason it wasn't shared, only images. :/

@Joeynator3000You're absolutely right at the start of the second drop, but after picking up the picture, she puts her left hand inside the body in a weird way. And I googled for several hours and found nothing at all, not even the Yuri you mentioned. But I just found a tool on Github that can extract ".gmpk" files, and comes with a few other tools that can even extract the resulting ".g1t" as ".DDS" textures, so perhaps some modder could easily make nude "costumes" with that tools, since in theory it can repack again the modified textures, this includes all the new tools and all the .DDS unpacked textures:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d57ptgwkbmph768/Fatal_Frame_5_Modding+Tools_and_Textures_Unpacked.rar/file

So now I believe that the ".g1m" is for the mesh and the ".g1t" is for the textures, so in theory just modifying the texture files should be enough to accomplish what you want, now it just needs someone capable of making the proper textures. I've uploaded all the tools I've found so far, including all the mods I found fully unpacked as .DDS textures, so everyone will get an idea of how to edit the textures. Actually just with some tool like Photoshop or even Paint.NET it should be possible to "copy" the nude zone of the bra / panties from the textures modified by Moderchan (for example) and just "paste" it over the default vanilla outfits, resulting in the all the base costumes, but without bra or pants as desired.

Hopefully someone will be able to use this to accomplish just what you and many others want. Thanks a lot for inspiring me to do a different search and find the full tools on GitHub here (it says it supports Fatal Frame 5 as well as other games):

https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases

Maybe I'll try to give it a try myself, it shouldn't be too difficult since is just copy / paste several zones of a texture to another one to just remove the bra and / or panties. Thanks again. Hopefully I'll post again in a few days, hopefully with some results, although I'm not skilled into editing textures, I once edited one form Minato Aqua to remove it's black pants from the MMD file, but I never posted it anywhere, until now (the last 4 textures attached). I believe that it looks good compared to the original found on it's site, but technically it's unrelated to Fatal frame.

But in any case, please anyone interested download the first file with the tools and textures extracted, or just the second one to directly extract the textures and try to make new nude or partially nude mods. Thanks in advance ?

ぱんつ.png

ぱんつ_Original.png

000.dds 003.dds 006.dds 010.dds 湊あくあ_体_Original.tga 湊あくあ_体.tga

Thanks, and the images were in .DDS or .TGA format, so they were "raw" textures (the .DDS include the WiiU Zelda costume extracted as direct textures), but after downloading them they can be viewed or edited with lots of tools or free programs. Like the free Nvidia DDS Tools, then they can be loaded in Paint.NET, IrfanView, etc. In less than a week I'll say something again (now I'm going to sleep), and hopefully with some good news (fingers crossed), until then perhaps someone else reads this and might be capable of achieving what we want with even better results... Hopefully. Thanks for your patience and have a nice day ?

Note: I've just attached all the previous textures as PNG for quick previews (sorry for the previous textures without preview).

Yuri Moderchan 010.png

Yuri Original 006.png

Minato Aqua Original.png

Minato Aqua Jupisoft.png

Zelda 003.png

Zelda 000.png

002.png

010.png

Minato Aqua Panties Original.png

Minato Aqua Panties Jupisoft.png

Hello again @Joeynator3000 and sorry for the delay. The black image is the original texture for the panties of Minato Aqua (invisible), and I turned them pink with a blue lace, sorry if I didn't explain it properly before. These days I've been exploring a lot all the tools I've found so far, and I managed to accomplish what you asked me (more or less), keep the top layer of the clothes, and remove the bra and pants, for now I made it for Yuri (it's 21.5 MB):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zqy2bz2jlgw84mw/[FF5]+Humanized+Doll+A+Playable.rar/file

I also edited a lot the model for the "Doll A" and convert it to a playable model, I also turned it more human like. The above file has detailed instructions for installing, modding and to understand a bit more all the character models available. It also includes all the modding tools I've used so far as well as the Yuri model I edited to remove it's bra / pants. Although being honest, for now I didn't find a tool for editing the ".g1m" with the meshes, animations, etc. Meaning I couldn't actually remove the original clothing, instead I removed it's normal map (for 3D definition, gives flat surfaces the look of 3D without actually using 3D), and it's specular map (light reflections). This means I also replaced the color of all the base clothes with the skin color and added the base body parts like Moderchan. Hopefully will be something like what you wanted, please let me know if you tried and looks good or not. I know it will look a lot better if I coud modify the meshes, so I'll keep looking for some ".g1m" editor, I believe Moderchan had access to one by what I've learnt these days.

If you can try it out, please let me know your thoughts about it. I tried to upload directly the file, but it won't let me even after 8 tries, so I added it to mediafire. It includes my first Yuri partially nude test and my edit of the Doll A, making it more human and semi-nude. Thanks a lot in advance ?

G_DLA_A.png

2022_04_07_16_36_41_947.png

2022_04_07_17_53_34_348.png

2022_04_07_16_35_02_309.png

I did it, I believe I've just found all the tools that Moderchan was using, this includes Noesis (it's not Noesis GUI... Google didn't helped me much in the first hours LOL) and G1M Project from Github, and now all of them at once are uploaded for the first time ready to use:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jyc4jwcsv2qmho6/Fatal+Frame+5+Modding+Tools+by+Jupisoft.rar/file

Finally I could load the 3D meshes with noesis and it's new G1M plugin, as well as any textures, so now anyone can make mods, and perhaps even add any 3D model into the game, let me know what you think, and please download it will it's still online (it's only about 204 MB). Thanks a lot, and expect new semi-nude mods coming soon if all goes well... ?

Update: I have attached the exported mesh from Yuri A to STL. It worked!!

H_YRI_A_P_wetout.stl