Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

Alright, I already have Yuri's that's pretty much perfect, if anything I would make the panties more transparent and all that while wet. As for Miu's, it's fine but would love if we could get rid of the bra and also make her panties more transparent when wet. I forget which mod that one is, think it was one of the removed outfits that originated from past versions. With bot a skirt and skirtless option.

On 4/5/2022 at 2:03 AM, Jupisoft said:

Hello again, you are right @Joeynator3000. I suppose it's nothing new... So with a bit of time I tested all the mods and made a new pack only with the full nude mods for 6 characters in the game, all by Moderchan, but in a single pack, for quicker install, now it's only 93.76 MB:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wqgx1nrhisyw9uh/FATAL_FRAME_PROJECT_ZERO_Maiden_of_Black_Water_Nude_Modpack.rar/file

And it includes these mods:

- Fuyuhi Full Nude (H_AKA_A)
- Hisoka Full Nude (H_HIS_A, H_HIS_E)
- Haruka Full Nude (H_KYO_A, H_KYO_D)
- Miku Full Nude (H_MIK_A, H_MIK_D, H_MIK_E)
- Miu Full Nude (H_MIU_A, H_MIU_J)
- Yuri Full Nude (H_YRI_A)

I just tested it with versions 1.0 and 1.0.0.3 (with the 5 new DLCs), and on both versions these mods seems to work without any bug.

It also includes a ".gmpk" unpacker and packer from directory (just drop any .gmpk file on it and it will generate a folder near it with the extracted resources, although some other tool should be needed to decode the final textures, etc). It's included in the "Tools" folder.

By the way, I'm not sure if the link to the original mods is here or not, so just in case, I found all the moderchan mods from here (all credit goes to him, of course):

https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share_for_discord/search?q=FF5

It also has some other non nude mods as well, but translate the page to English within your browser to make it easier. Also to download any file, click on it's link, then click the bottom button with "ダウンロード" (Download) and on the next page, "Download Now".

I hope this makes it a bit easier to install and download, thanks a lot and have a nice day ?

thanks for share link?..  all mods are awesome.. but rui kagamiya  , tsumugi katashina,  ayane  mods ??

Hello everyone, I just created a new tool for this game, designed to export as PNG any of the photographs saved with the camera obscura. I learned that you can only save 160 photos at once and that their actual resolution is 576 x 400 pixels (instead of the 1.280 x 720 I play with), also when shown in game are a bit smaller, but here is my new tool, it's not a nude mod, but technically it can help you export to PNG all the nude photos you have taken so far, also the tool has several custom filters:

https://github.com/Jupisoft111/Fatal-Frame-Maiden-of-Black-Water-Photos-Viewer/releases/download/2022_04_09_22_28_52_466/Fatal_Frame_Maiden_of_Black_Water_Photos_Viewer_EXE.zip

Also here is it's full source code:

https://github.com/Jupisoft111/Fatal-Frame-Maiden-of-Black-Water-Photos-Viewer/releases/tag/2022_04_09_22_28_52_466

And this is it's main page:

https://github.com/Jupisoft111/Fatal-Frame-Maiden-of-Black-Water-Photos-Viewer/releases

By the way, to anyone interested, here is all the information i've found about the format that the game uses to save all the saved photos:

It's an image without any kind of header or compression in the pixels, so it's like a BMP without header, or a RAW format. It's actually in 32 bits per pixel ARGB, but in order ABGR, with a real resolution of 576 x 400 pixels. I found out this today by myself after doing several tests for a few minutes.

I really hope that this tool might be useful to anyone, I'm not sure if something like this exists or I'm the first one to decipher that file format.

2022_04_09_23_05_57_096 PHOTODATA159.png

2022_04_09_23_06_09_936 PHOTODATA158.png

2022_04_09_23_07_54_967 PHOTODATA029.png

2022_04_09_23_08_26_702 PHOTODATA132.png

Fatal_Frame_Maiden_of_Black_Water_Photos_Viewer_EXE.zip Fatal_Frame_Maiden_of_Black_Water_Photos_Viewer_Source.zip

Edited by Jupisoft

I also forgot to mention one important thing: I've been testing these last days the modding tools I've uploaded, and Noesis and it's G1M plugin can't seem to export back as .g1m, meaning that you can test and preview in 3D any character, even edit it's meshes and hide the ones you like, but you can't export that to the fame itself again. In theory it could already be possible to export the characters to other games, but not to this one... Also this means that Moderchan has access to another secret tool to actually edit .g1m files and save them back after modifying them. and sadly also I learned by hiding several meshes that most characters with bra and panties visible don't have any actual body below the clothing, they just have air, so there's no other way aside from obtaining another tool like the one Moderchan had to use.

I've taken note of all the previous nude mods requests, but until I find a new tool that can unpack and repack at once, I can't seem to do full nude mods, but perhaps semi-nude by making some parts of the clothes "flat" (as if they were the proper body), and add some characteristics that you would expect of a nude mod, like nipples, etc.

If anyone knows anything about the tool's used by Moderchan, please let me know and I'll do my best to make any wanted mod.

Meanwhile, I'll keep on trying with what I have so far. The ideal should be to edit and modify the bodys already made by Moderchan to "fit" with the heads of the characters wanted nude so far.

Thanks a lot for all your help, and by the way @Joeynator3000, you're now included in the help of my photo viewer tool as a special thanks since all the latest comments are inspiring me to achieve more advanced things everyday, so thanks a lot, and also to everyone that has posted so far ?

Edited by Jupisoft
On 4/8/2022 at 3:09 AM, Joeynator3000 said:

Alright, I already have Yuri's that's pretty much perfect, if anything I would make the panties more transparent and all that while wet. As for Miu's, it's fine but would love if we could get rid of the bra and also make her panties more transparent when wet. I forget which mod that one is, think it was one of the removed outfits that originated from past versions. With bot a skirt and skirtless option.

Is there any chance for you to send me the files you already have, so I can try to edit a bit more and make it "more transparent" as you asked?

My mail is: Jupitermauro@gmail.com

Thanks a lot in any case ?

On 3/19/2022 at 6:48 PM, mustlezoo said:

excuse me ,sir,where can I get this mod?could you give me a link ,thanks

复制这段内容后打开百度网盘APP,操作更方便哦。 链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1MZvjuFlWOo6gAmMjo_MFhQ?pwd=m865 
提取码:m865

On 4/9/2022 at 5:09 PM, Jupisoft said:

Hello everyone, I just created a new tool for this game, designed to export as PNG any of the photographs saved with the camera obscura. I learned that you can only save 160 photos at once and that their actual resolution is 576 x 400 pixels (instead of the 1.280 x 720 I play with), also when shown in game are a bit smaller, but here is my new tool, it's not a nude mod, but technically it can help you export to PNG all the nude photos you have taken so far, also the tool has several custom filters:

https://github.com/Jupisoft111/Fatal-Frame-Maiden-of-Black-Water-Photos-Viewer/releases/download/2022_04_09_22_28_52_466/Fatal_Frame_Maiden_of_Black_Water_Photos_Viewer_EXE.zip

Also here is it's full source code:

https://github.com/Jupisoft111/Fatal-Frame-Maiden-of-Black-Water-Photos-Viewer/releases/tag/2022_04_09_22_28_52_466

And this is it's main page:

https://github.com/Jupisoft111/Fatal-Frame-Maiden-of-Black-Water-Photos-Viewer/releases

By the way, to anyone interested, here is all the information i've found about the format that the game uses to save all the saved photos:

It's an image without any kind of header or compression in the pixels, so it's like a BMP without header, or a RAW format. It's actually in 32 bits per pixel ARGB, but in order ABGR, with a real resolution of 576 x 400 pixels. I found out this today by myself after doing several tests for a few minutes.

I really hope that this tool might be useful to anyone, I'm not sure if something like this exists or I'm the first one to decipher that file format.

2022_04_09_23_05_57_096 PHOTODATA159.png

2022_04_09_23_06_09_936 PHOTODATA158.png

2022_04_09_23_07_54_967 PHOTODATA029.png

2022_04_09_23_08_26_702 PHOTODATA132.png

Fatal_Frame_Maiden_of_Black_Water_Photos_Viewer_EXE.zipFetching info... Fatal_Frame_Maiden_of_Black_Water_Photos_Viewer_Source.zipFetching info...

is this a doll mod or something? wish there a ghost nude mod tho

On 4/7/2022 at 10:07 PM, Jupisoft said:

Hello again @Joeynator3000 and sorry for the delay. The black image is the original texture for the panties of Minato Aqua (invisible), and I turned them pink with a blue lace, sorry if I didn't explain it properly before. These days I've been exploring a lot all the tools I've found so far, and I managed to accomplish what you asked me (more or less), keep the top layer of the clothes, and remove the bra and pants, for now I made it for Yuri (it's 21.5 MB):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zqy2bz2jlgw84mw/[FF5]+Humanized+Doll+A+Playable.rar/file

I also edited a lot the model for the "Doll A" and convert it to a playable model, I also turned it more human like. The above file has detailed instructions for installing, modding and to understand a bit more all the character models available. It also includes all the modding tools I've used so far as well as the Yuri model I edited to remove it's bra / pants. Although being honest, for now I didn't find a tool for editing the ".g1m" with the meshes, animations, etc. Meaning I couldn't actually remove the original clothing, instead I removed it's normal map (for 3D definition, gives flat surfaces the look of 3D without actually using 3D), and it's specular map (light reflections). This means I also replaced the color of all the base clothes with the skin color and added the base body parts like Moderchan. Hopefully will be something like what you wanted, please let me know if you tried and looks good or not. I know it will look a lot better if I coud modify the meshes, so I'll keep looking for some ".g1m" editor, I believe Moderchan had access to one by what I've learnt these days.

If you can try it out, please let me know your thoughts about it. I tried to upload directly the file, but it won't let me even after 8 tries, so I added it to mediafire. It includes my first Yuri partially nude test and my edit of the Doll A, making it more human and semi-nude. Thanks a lot in advance ?

G_DLA_A.png

2022_04_07_16_36_41_947.png

2022_04_07_17_53_34_348.png

2022_04_07_16_35_02_309.png

any updates for this Doll A replacer ....was looking promising , not talking the playable version btw......the actual Doll A replacer, could go for some more polish

Edited by thunderyhellish322
On 4/16/2022 at 1:52 PM, thunderyhellish322 said:

any updates for this Doll A replacer ....was looking promising , not talking the playable version btw......the actual Doll A replacer, could go for some more polish

Hello, you can try my edit of Doll A (not playable). Here is the file, just place it in "binary\characterG_DLA_A\" and inside replace the file called "G_DLA_A.gmpk", but I suggest you first make a backup of the original file, just in case. I hope you like it:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yjtgjnw5xvo5kos/G_DLA_A.gmpk/file

What I've changed: added a nipple form Moderchan's nude Yuri (although it kinda looks smaller due to the model being smaller, I suppose). Removed the vertical line from the chest, increased a lot it's saturation to make it more "human-like", increased even more the saturation of the lips, colored a bit the hair red (where it wasn't fully black before), make the black surrounding the eyes white, but kept it's yellow tone in the center. It's not fully nude below the clothes, and strangely it only has one nipple, the other has the clothes "attached" to the skin, although it could be edited in a near future ?

2022_04_17_16_19_32_059 PHOTODATA158.png

000.png

006.png

G_DLA_A.gmpk

Edited by Jupisoft
On 4/13/2022 at 6:20 PM, candylover said:

is this a doll mod or something? wish there a ghost nude mod tho

It is, and a tool to decode and save as PNG the photographs taken with the camera obscura. And good news, I'm only one step away to being able to make new mods, I already managed to decode the .g1m file for the meshes, export to .ib and .vb and load into blender 2.80 x86 with a mod called "blender_3dmigoto", but I'm not sure how to properly export back to .ib and .vb without errors (the plugin works, but I don't fully know Blender yet). But as soon as I fix that, I'll be able to make new mods. I'll take note to try to make nude ghosts, since they have full bodies too in most cases, just very desaturated, meaning they could be nude too (attached a demonstration) ?

2022_04_17_16_42_29_900.png

2 hours ago, Jupisoft said:

Hello, you can try my edit of Doll A (not playable). Here is the file, just place it in "binary\characterG_DLA_A\" and inside replace the file called "G_DLA_A.gmpk", but I suggest you first make a backup of the original file, just in case. I hope you like it:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yjtgjnw5xvo5kos/G_DLA_A.gmpk/file

What I've changed: added a nipple form Moderchan's nude Yuri (although it kinda looks smaller due to the model being smaller, I suppose). Removed the vertical line from the chest, increased a lot it's saturation to make it more "human-like", increased even more the saturation of the lips, colored a bit the hair red (where it wasn't fully black before), make the black surrounding the eyes white, but kept it's yellow tone in the center. It's not fully nude below the clothes, and strangely it only has one nipple, the other has the clothes "attached" to the skin, although it could be edited in a near future ?

2022_04_17_16_19_32_059 PHOTODATA158.png

000.png

006.png

G_DLA_A.gmpk 5.15 MB · 1 download

yeah would be nice to have the nipples fixed like you mentioned and also her being fully proper nude underneath the clothes yep

2 hours ago, Jupisoft said:

It is, and a tool to decode and save as PNG the photographs taken with the camera obscura. And good news, I'm only one step away to being able to make new mods, I already managed to decode the .g1m file for the meshes, export to .ib and .vb and load into blender 2.80 x86 with a mod called "blender_3dmigoto", but I'm not sure how to properly export back to .ib and .vb without errors (the plugin works, but I don't fully know Blender yet). But as soon as I fix that, I'll be able to make new mods. I'll take note to try to make nude ghosts, since they have full bodies too in most cases, just very desaturated, meaning they could be nude too (attached a demonstration) ?

2022_04_17_16_42_29_900.png

cant wait for proper pussy , ass and tits/nipples underneath theyre wet kimonos for female miku ghosts....keep up the great work there

Edited by thunderyhellish322

Hello again everyone, I finally did it, I made very high quality thumbnails for all the character models from Fatal Frame 5 Maiden of Black Water version 1.0.0.3, including most Moderchan models and a few from this thread (soon I'll keep adding more from all the available mods found):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/iqj9cf00q02qxqk/Fatal_Frame_5_Model_Thumbnails_Jupisoft.zip/file

So please if someone could pin this comment, do it because this the solution to anyone that has ever asked before what is the name of a specific character model or costume, and it includes even all the items and game objects.

Please use the above thumbnails with the below list to identify your desired character / costume with their real name.

Also here is "almost" full list of character model names (it's very long, sorry for that):

G_BOB_A: Ose Kurosawa (Ghost)
G_BOS_A: Ose Kurosawa (Ghost)
G_BOS_B: Ose Kurosawa (Ghost)
G_BOX_A: Shadow-touched, Yomibito (Ghost)
G_DLA_A: Shiranui, Doll A (Ghost)
G_DLA_A_Jupisoft: Shiranui, Doll A (Ghost) [Modded by Jupisoft]
G_DLB_A: Shion, Doll B (Ghost)
G_GST_A: Same as H_DEH_C? (Ghost)
G_HAK_A: Flamekeeper, Hitsugimori (Ghost)
G_HND_A: Hand (Ghost)
G_HND_B: Hands (Ghost)
G_ISA_A: Twisted Guardian, Hakome (Ghost)
G_ISA_B: Twisted Guardian, Hakome (Ghost)
G_ISH_A: Guardian, Isame (Ghost)
G_ISH_B: Guardian, Isame (Ghost)
G_JIG_A: Fuyuhi Himino (Ghost)
G_JIK_A: Kirika Reizen (Ghost)
G_JKO_A: Hiromichi Kashima (Ghost)
G_KAG_A: Pale Mistress, Kagome (Ghost)
G_KAG_B: Pale Mistress, Kagome (Ghost)
G_KAG_C: Pale Mistress, Kagome (Ghost)
G_KAG_D: Pale Mistress, Kagome (Ghost)
G_KAM_A: Shiragiku (Ghost)
G_KAS_A: Shizuku Mikomori (Ghost)
G_KBG_A: Tomoki Harakawa (Ghost)
G_KBK_A: Shino Kururugi (Ghost)
G_KDA_A: Kid A (Ghost)
G_KDB_A: Koto Okudera, Kid B (Ghost)
G_KDC_A: Yurine Uno, Kid C (Ghost)
G_KIL_A: Kyozo Kururugi (Ghost)
G_KIL_B: Kyozo Kururugi (Ghost)
G_KYO_A: Haruka Momose (Ghost)
G_MIN_A: ? (Ghost)
G_MIS_A: Kazuya Sakaki (Ghost)
G_MSB_A: Funeral Celebrant, Tadasume (Ghost)
G_MSW_A: Funeral Celebrant, Tadasume (Ghost)
G_MSW_B: Funeral Celebrant, Tadasume (Ghost)
G_NRB_A: Emi Mikomori (Ghost)
G_NRC_A: Honoka Mikomori (Ghost)
G_NRE_A: Maiden of Black Water (Ghost)
G_PSA_A: Maiden of Black Water (Ghost)
G_PSA_B: Inori Mikomori (Ghost)
G_PSB_A: Emi Mikomori (Ghost)
G_PSC_A: Honoka Mikomori (Ghost)
G_SIR_A: Shiragiku (Ghost)
G_SIR_B: Shiragiku (Ghost)
G_SIR_C: Shiragiku (Ghost)
G_SIR_D: Shiragiku (Ghost)
G_TAL_A: Tall Woman (Ghost)
G_TBG_A: Yukiho Tomine (Ghost)
G_TBK_A: Hiori Magabuchi (Ghost)
G_TRC_A: Masaki Tsujiura (Ghost)
G_TRD_A: Mizue Fukatsu (Ghost)
G_TRF_A: Nao Migiwa (Ghost)
G_TRI_A: Akira Oinuma (Ghost)
G_TRK_A: Tadahito Koizumi (Ghost)
G_ZAN_A: ? (Ghost)
H_AKA_A: Fuyuhi Himino (Human)
H_AKA_A_Moderchan: Fuyuhi Himino (Human) [Modded by Moderchan]
H_AKA_B: Fuyuhi Himino (Human)
H_AKA_C: Fuyuhi Himino (Human)
H_ASK_A: ? (Human)
H_ASO_A: ? (Human)
H_ASO_B: ? (Human)
H_AYA_A: Ayane (Human)
H_AYA_B: Ayane (Human)
H_BOS_A: Ose Kurosawa (Human)
H_BOS_B: Ose Kurosawa (Human)
H_BOS_D: Ose Kurosawa (Human)
H_BOS_E: Ose Kurosawa (Human)
H_BOS_F: Ose Kurosawa (Human)
H_DEH_A: ? (Human)
H_DEH_B: ? (Human)
H_DEH_C: Same as G_GST_A? (Human)
H_FRE_A: ? (Human)
H_FRE_B: ? (Human)
H_GRL_A: ? (Human)
H_HIS_A: Hisoka Kurosawa (Human)
H_HIS_C: Hisoka Kurosawa (Human)
H_HIS_D: Hisoka Kurosawa (Human)
H_HIS_E: Hisoka Kurosawa (Human)
H_HND_A: Unknown Hand (Human)
H_JKA_A: ? (Human)
H_JKB_A: ? (Human)
H_JKC_A: ? (Human)
H_KAS_A: Shizuku Mikomori (Human)
H_KAS_B: Shizuku Mikomori (Human)
H_KBG_A: Tomoki Harakawa (Human)
H_KYO_A: Haruka Momose (Human)
H_KYO_A_Moderchan: Haruka Momose (Human) [Modded by Moderchan]
H_KYO_C: Haruka Momose (Human)
H_KYO_D: Haruka Momose (Human)
H_KYO_D_Moderchan: Haruka Momose (Human) [Modded by Moderchan]
H_MAF_A: ? (Human)
H_MAK_A: Rui Kagamiya (Human)
H_MAK_A_1_Unknown: Rui Kagamiya (Human) [Modded by Unknown]
H_MAK_A_2_Unknown: Rui Kagamiya (Human) [Modded by Unknown]
H_MAK_A_3_Unknown: Rui Kagamiya (Human) [Modded by Unknown]
H_MAK_C: Rui Kagamiya (Human)
H_MAK_D: Rui Kagamiya (Human)
H_MAK_E: Rui Kagamiya (Human)
H_MIK_A: Miku Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIK_A_Moderchan: Miku Hinasaki (Human) [Modded by Moderchan]
H_MIK_C: Miku Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIK_D: Miku Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIK_D_Moderchan: Miku Hinasaki (Human) [Modded by Moderchan]
H_MIK_E: Miku Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIK_E_Moderchan: Miku Hinasaki (Human) [Modded by Moderchan]
H_MIN_A: ? (Human)
H_MIS_A: Kazuya Sakaki (Human)
H_MIU_A: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_A_Moderchan: Miu Hinasaki (Human) [Modded by Moderchan]
H_MIU_B: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_D: Miu Hinasaki (Human) [WiiU Exclusive Costume]
H_MIU_E: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_G: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_H: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_I: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_J: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_J_Moderchan: Miu Hinasaki (Human) [Modded by Moderchan]
H_MIU_K: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_M: Miu Hinasaki (Human) [WiiU Exclusive Costume]
H_MIU_N: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_O: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_P: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_Q: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_R: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_S: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MIU_T: Miu Hinasaki (Human)
H_MRA_A: ? (Human)
H_MRA_B: ? (Human)
H_NRE_A: Maiden of Black Water (Human)
H_NRE_B: Honoka Mikomori (Human)
H_NRE_C: Maiden of Black Water (Human)
H_REN_A: Ren Hojo (Human)
H_REN_B: Ren Hojo (Human)
H_REN_C: Ren Hojo (Human)
H_REN_D: Ren Hojo (Human)
H_REN_E: Ren Hojo (Human)
H_TBG_A: Yukiho Tomine (Human)
H_TRI_A: Akira Oinuma (Human)
H_YRI_A: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_A_Moderchan: Yuri Kozukata (Human) [Modded by Moderchan]
H_YRI_B: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_D: Yuri Kozukata (Human) [WiiU Exclusive Costume]
H_YRI_G: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_H: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_I: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_J: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_K: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_L: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_M: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_O: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_P: Yuri Kozukata (Human) [WiiU Exclusive Costume]
H_YRI_Q: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_S: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_T: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_U: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_V: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_W: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YRI_X: Yuri Kozukata (Human)
H_YUN_A: ? (Human)
H_YUN_B: ? (Human)
I_ACS_A: Accessory, Bunny ears (Item)
I_ACS_B: Accessory, Cat ears (Item)
I_ACS_C: Accessory, Fox ears (Item)
I_ACS_D: Accessory, Bunny tail (Item)
I_ACS_E: Accessory, Fox tail (Item)
I_ACS_F: Accessory, Cat tail (Item)
I_ACS_G: Accessory, Black diadem (Item)
I_ACS_H: Accessory, White diadem (Item)
I_ACS_I: Accessory, White flower (Item)
I_ACS_J: Accessory, White flower (Item)
I_ACS_K: Accessory, Black flower (Item)
I_ACS_L: Accessory, Black flower (Item)
I_ACS_M: Accessory, Witch hat (Item)
I_ACS_N: Accessory, Witch hat (Item)
I_ACS_O: Accessory, Ryza's hat (Item)
I_ACS_P: Accessory, Camera obscura hat (Item)
I_ACS_Q: Accessory, Camera obscura hat (Item)
I_ACS_R: Accessory, Lamp hat? (Item)
I_ACS_S: Accessory, Lamp hat? (Item)
I_ACS_T: Accessory, Camera obscura hat (Item)
I_ALB_A: Blue book (Item)
I_BAG_A: Bag (Item)
I_BIG_A: Envelope (Item)
I_BOK_A: White book (Item)
I_BOX_A: Container (Item)
I_BOX_B: Container (Item)
I_CAB_A: Camera obscura (Item)
I_CAC_A: Camera with tripod (Item)
I_CAM_A: Camera obscura (Item)
I_CAV_A: Blood-stained knife (Item)
I_DLA_A: Faceless doll (Item)
I_FHO_A: Burnt photograph (Item)
I_FIL_A: Film 0421 (Item)
I_FUT_A: Envelope (Item)
I_GLS_A: Glasses (Item)
I_GLS_B: Glasses (Item)
I_GLS_C: Glasses (Item)
I_GLS_D: Glasses (Item)
I_GLS_F: Glasses (Item)
I_GLS_G: Glasses (Item)
I_GOS_A: Bottle of purified water (Item)
I_HAK_A: Sceptre (Item)
I_HAR_A: Hair (Item)
I_HAT_A: White hat (Item)
I_HIS_A: Hisoka's necklace (Item)
I_HOZ_A: Doll with giant head (Item)
I_KAG_A: Stone (Item)
I_KAS_A: Broken umbrella (Item)
I_KBA_A: Present box (Item)
I_KMO_A: Box (Item)
I_KNF_A: Butcher knife (Item)
I_LIT_A: Flashlight (Item)
I_MIR_A: Mirror (Item)