Which one do I choose whickedwhims or devious desire?

Hi, I'm new to modeling the sims 4 and my pc is not so resourceful, my game is on low but enough so I control the mods a lot and I was testing the wickedwhims and some animations.
but i discovered the vevoius desire and if i put the mods together the game explodes.
In these cases, which would be better?
I'm scared to take out the wuicked and my games explode Xd

17 minutes ago, MorriRona20 said:

I only have the ww and the nisa, when I tried to install the drug my pc exploded Xd.
well I should try too

Some script Mods use more resources than others and can cause game lag on older laptops.

In your case Devious Desires would likely have better performance than Wicked Whims.

Best not to use both at the same time though.  

Depends, WW has a lot more features in my opinion and is more user friendly and if you have issues you can pretty easily get help with. Devious desires is a lot better performance and has some kinda cool features in it gameplaywise but lacks the features of WW and you won't be welcome or very popular if you go asking for help when it breaks down

2 hours ago, venus_hub said:

Depends, WW has a lot more features in my opinion and is more user friendly and if you have issues you can pretty easily get help with. Devious desires is a lot better performance and has some kinda cool features in it gameplaywise but lacks the features of WW and you won't be welcome or very popular if you go asking for help when it breaks down

then I should try which one I like the most.
The only one I tested was ww and I liked it.
but I'm curious about the other

29 minutes ago, MorriRona20 said:

but I'm curious about the other

Devious Desires isn't really any better than Wicked Whims unless you want sex with animals.

But you don't have to install the Pet Module either.

It has better performance at the cost of less features and settings for fine tuning.

Pretty much just a basic Sex Mod.

But Wicked Whims has far more help available here.  

Edited by Scorpio

Be advised that Devious Desires is NOT accepted or tolerated in most places outside of LL and merely having it can get you banned from most Sims 4 communities. 

It seems that most folks use DD for its rape/bestiality features (it has other features but DD is primarily associated with those particular aspects) so if you're into that sort of thing then DD is probably the best choice.  Unfortunately, those features are the exact reason why it's not welcomed in most communities, so if you're not interested in those features just stick with WW. 

I use both tho i prefer WW for regular sex options because it has a hotkey to advance current animation & DD doesn't.

It is crucial if u want to change ani,mations while using movie maker mode!

tho i keep DD for the naughtier stuff.....for science!

so i have both, there was rumor of confliction but i've never had an issue

BUT i'd advise not using them at the same time! Remove 1 & use the other. easy to swap back & forth

Edited by korbe

Honestly I don't have any ill feelings  towards people who use DD.  It's not my thing at all but if it's your thing, then cool. 

Just keep in mind that, as others have stated, DD isn't exactly the most liked or respected (adult) mod in Sims 4 communities outside of LL. 

Just because of this thread, I tried DD.

DD Better than WW:

DD has modules while WW does not. You can leave out the bestiality, rape and other stuff (don't remember the other(s)) if you don't want them. 

WW Better than DD:

You can't set your gender preferences. It's all or nothing and it's meant to be that way. That's not my game.

If you have issues with resources you may prefer DD.

If you ever want to update TS4 without a lot of mod exceptions and the need to download mod updates then you need to choose DD.

DD itself does neither support rape, pets, milking or watersports. There are modules for this.

I can't complain about help, for DD itself and also other mods and issues by ColonolNutty. Though you have to ask in the Discord and not here.

Personally I removed WW as it included a loader for 3rd party malware for about two years and the author is incapable to explain the issue or to assure users that measurements are taken to avoid this in future.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 7:23 PM, korbe said:

I use both tho i prefer WW for regular sex options because it has a hotkey to advance current animation & DD doesn't.

It is crucial if u want to change ani,mations while using movie maker mode!

tho i keep DD for the naughtier stuff.....for science!

so i have both, there was rumor of confliction but i've never had an issue

I can confirm this , never have any issue

There's a little internet war between the two dude, but I don't care as it difficult or impossible to know who's the good guy and who's the bad one.

So i valued what I'm looking as feature with the quality and security of the code.

Feature : Basic romantic/sexual relationship is enough for me. I do not use AEP  or Nisa no more. My Sims are quite normal simulated human being with "normal" sexuality (yes, it happens time to time that some of my sims are unfaithfull... blame the sin not the sinner).

So I use DD barebone. There's is some extension for fetish but you don't have to install any of them, which is a good thing.

There's other mods around the base framework S4CL. But yes, even if DD does the job, I miss some cool WW features.

WW has more feature than DD ( better control on played animation, better autonomy functionalitie, etc.) and a lot more if you're a patreon I think, but it's a big black box. If you do not want some feature like the peeping dude or the attraction system you have to desactivate the functionality but they are still installed.

And the mod has some big issues too : laggy, break often (everytime ?) after each game update, and the worst (for me) the mod is not open source and its code is heavily obfuscated (source code and python binaries). As the developper put some spy code some time ago (and allegaly removed it), it's now a "no go" for me.

Hum... I haven't noticed any icompatibilities between both, at the contrary, there's a bit too much sex acts with DD than WW. But if it's the case, maybe time to look for MCCC alternative.

Edit : oopsie, never mind, I had MCCC removed too. I'll try with MCCC later to check if I've the same issue.

Edited by Gambit
52 minutes ago, Oops19 said:

I assume you could use MCCC to enable them again, without removing MCCC.

But I don't want any random romantic game autonomy going on with other sims like auto flirting.

DD autonomy works fine if I have sims that are already romantic and I enable the DD Romance option.

One of the reasons I don't use WP because it added the romance bar between clients and prostitutes.