Which one do I choose whickedwhims or devious desire?

On 11/14/2021 at 11:28 PM, BatDood said:

What I need in MCCC is control over EA's bullshit game mechanics. MCCC delivers. There's no other mod that will comprehensively do what MCCC does.

Yes it brings me cool feature, but non of them are vital for me and for some other there is other mod. But it's my personnal opinion. You have to make choice sadly and if two mods cannot work together keep the most important for you.

But as I said, I had no problems for now with MCCC (I confirm auto-flirting or auto-proposals have to be disabled), so I'm keeping it. It was unintenationaly removed because I forgot to reinstall it after my last update campaign and i didn't see it immediatly, because I use its functions scarcely. Just the"unexpected birthday" bug that triggered my spider senses.

Lately I'm looking for more modular mods, I mean not a mod doing a lot of thing in a single package, script file like WW sadly. For example DD and MCCC too allow you to choose what functionalities you want, which is a good pattern.

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

Yes it brings me cool feature, but non of them are vital for me and for some other there is other mod. But it's my personnal opinion. You have to make choice sadly and if two mods cannot work together keep the most important for you.

Wicked Whims works with MCCC without having to disable/enable any features.

MCCC allows me to Import only my CC edited Sims saved to my Library/Tray rather than EA's ugly random sims.

Prevents the game from marrying sims and moving in all the homeless sims and filling up all the homes.

Prevents the game from making pregnancies/babies at random.

Disables EA's Culling of sims.

Increase or Decrease # of Sims allowed per Zone.

Babies born into game from WW Sex can be set to Females only, Males only, or Both.

Fit/Fat limits for Sims to prevent them from getting to Fat or too Muscular.

Allow more than 8 Sims per Household.

FullCASedit cheat for easier CAS editing of any sims in game on the fly.

Adding or Removing Sims Traits or Rewards along with cheating Skills.

Cheat Job Promotions or Demotions.

Blacklist Traits you don't want the game adding to your Sims randomly.

Freeze Careers

Set % of all Ages of NPC's used for EA's Careers.

Better detailed Error Reports.

Probably many more I can't even remember.

On 11/18/2021 at 9:30 PM, Scorpio said:

Wicked Whims works with MCCC without having to disable/enable any features.

MCCC allows me to Import only my CC edited Sims saved to my Library/Tray rather than EA's ugly random sims.  -> Not used. Zero or Sims4me has equivalent mods.

Prevents the game from marrying sims and moving in all the homeless sims and filling up all the homes. -> Not used. I using some Zero or Sims4me mods that prevent a lot of homeless sims creation.

Prevents the game from making pregnancies/babies at random. -> Not used.

Disables EA's Culling of sims. -> Other mods exists

Increase or Decrease # of Sims allowed per Zone.  -> Not used

Babies born into game from WW Sex can be set to Females only, Males only, or Both.   -> Not used

Fit/Fat limits for Sims to prevent them from getting to Fat or too Muscular. ->I use the default (blocking) and other mods exists

Allow more than 8 Sims per Household.   -> No more used . To Buggy.

FullCASedit cheat for easier CAS editing of any sims in game on the fly. -> Other mods exists

Adding or Removing Sims Traits or Rewards along with cheating Skills. -> Other mods exists

Cheat Job Promotions or Demotions. -> I use it a lot for Creating NPC. Cheat could be used.

Blacklist Traits you don't want the game adding to your Sims randomly. -> Not used

Freeze Careers -> I use it a lot for Creating NPC

Set % of all Ages of NPC's used for EA's Careers. -> Not used

Better detailed Error Reports. -> Other mods exists

Probably many more I can't even remember.

For each function you describe I indicated if i use it or not, if there is mods somewhat equivalent to it or not.

What I use in MCCC you haven't mentioned:

- Age duration system

- game clock (to slow game by something between 2 or 3)

I was using a lot of "NPC Control" functionality (to take control temporary of NPC) but now I'm using a different mo which can temporary add any npc as played sims and remove any sims for your playable sims list.

MCCC try to give some story progression which is sadly laking in sims4. If the result is OKish, it's far too random. Maybe more attention to traits and sims personality would have give more illusion of reality. For now I don't know any equivalent. but I haven't searched for such mod.

So yes I can "live" without MCCC.

Edited by Gambit
3 hours ago, Gambit said:

For each function you describe I indicated if i use it or not, if there is mods somewhat equivalent to it or not.

Now when the game has a major update you might need to update those 20 other replacement mods and might also take longer.

I only need to update one and Deaderpool is quite fast at updates.

But I also use quite a few other Mods that do things MCCC doesn't.

NPCC to stop/limit game from adding 200 useless random sims into my game and assign jobs to sims I want to have them instead, and yes Zero has one too that's just filters so it doesn't break with game updates but I had more trouble with the Game creating duplicate Crumplebottoms with the Cottage Living EP and NPCC stops it, mostly.

It's another EA game bug that hasn't been fixed yet and even happens on Console versions.

Control Any Sim to take control of sims temporarily.

No More Random Dressed Townies

etc.  

As far as error reports yes there are others but none compare to MCCC for details. 

Like you said tho it just depends on what each person prefers.

I prefer an all-in-one Mod that does most everything I need so it's one of my 'Must Have' mods. 

I use both WW and DD with no issue between them. The only issues I did have were with CC, which some were corrupted, have conflicts with other CC (like how can clothes conflict with other clothes??? Well, they can) and duplicate files. Thanks to Sims 4 Tray Importer and Sims Mod Assistant it got sorted relatively quickly. I did hate having going one by one through my CC to check to see if they didn't checkerboard (Red/White) or run colors through other clothing. Doing this dramatically increased speed and responsiveness. I used to have a lag delay in my Notification Wall, not anymore, whatever happens it is immediate, etc. Going through 13K+ of CC sucks though. :P

Also, a shoutout to the maker of MCCC with that nicely laid out LE I was able to remove conflicts and outdated mods. DD never threw one, at least with the modules I use, which are the milking and raping ones. I tried the beast one, meh.. sux. Why? I have Skyrim that takes bestiality to a whole new level, the ones in TS4 can't touch the level of debauchery Skyrim has in terms of BDSM/Bestiality. For normal sex, TS4 rules the day. Child sex? Meh, got Oblivion for that. Some guys in the Oblivion section allow that shit, birth your own kid and then enslave them (Bravil Underground) then train them sexually to produce more children. I think Greg got that from some Japanese modder who just left it up, he translated it then Ducky went wild with it. Fejeena loves them dogs though. She loves horses too. Lover's Bitch is her baby, you get put into a kennel and you breed doggies. 

Did you know RimJobWorld for Rimworld has doggie love too??? It's in the base mod! Yeah, you can go over there and love them doggies, while being murdered by a mad squirrel. Oh but tentacles, it is all about tentacles isn't it?? Lustful Void for Stellaris has you covered. Your space girls will go wild breeding with the natural fauna of each planet they colonize. Still think LL is respectable? Think again. Debauchery in all it's forms exist here. No need to go to some shady website. Kimy together with Tara make the best BDSM equipment around. If I recall correctly OnikiKay had rape built into KinkyWorld for TS3, they even had doggie love in there too. Mike24 came from there and made his bones first doing animal animations for TS3. 

Oh, and if you ever do get into Oblivion, get The Crowning Isle. There is this one part early on where you have to be raped repeatedly by a bunch of pirates. Then there is a cave where you get raped by goblins over and over, then you have to have animal sex with horses all over the island. You get abducted by a mad sorcerer and made to have sex with Daedra of all types. It starts off slow as a prostitution thing and becomes one hell of a fuckfest in the end even a nice perk of becoming a quasi mermaid. Good quality stuff by Galgat. 

Edited by Kabal460
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 5:56 AM, Oops19 said:

Personally I removed WW as it included a loader for 3rd party malware for about two years and the author is incapable to explain the issue or to assure users that measurements are taken to avoid this in future.

Wut?! What years was this?!

2 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Wut?! What years was this?!

I removed WW in March '21, a few days after it had been revealed that WW included a loader for 3rd party contributed ransomware not by accident but on purpose.
The intention may have been to run only malware by one author to break mods the author does not like but due to lack of any checks everyone could use WW to run its code (from within a .package file). One must assume that the author knew this.

I can not trust a mod author who handles security threats like they never exited or affected any user.
Breaking mods of other users intentionally (Pregnancy Mega Mod, S4CL, ...) is a shame. No mod author should do this, no matter how successful its mod is.

18 minutes ago, wallawalla said:

Well shit, is it still there? I might just boot it out too if it is.

I believe it is still disabled currently to be re-enabled at any time. One would need to de-compile the ts4script file to confirm this.

Looking for the code is more easy: Open the WW .package file with Sims4Studio and look for the instance ID DAF0D272CBF7FEE6 or the file name "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Outdated_Sex_Animations.SnippetTuning.xml".
In this file you may find (at the end) '<T n="animation_actors_behavior_data">cGFzcw==</T>'

If you decode this with a b64 decoder it returns 'pass' which would be executed as 'no command' in Python. The WW versions released 5 months ago do not execute this. So even if one had installed a package file which replaces this tuning with other code nothing would happen.

• 2 years later...