Hi @Horred, I went ahead and moved all dialogue responses in TDF and TDF Enhanced v2.2.1 into a shared pool, dramatically reducing required dialogue files from some 40,000 to only about 7,000.  I then regenerated the dialogue with new synth models.  Only the dialogue response was changed and none of the conditions or attached scripts so I'm hopeful there are no issues with what I did.  My preliminary tests also came out fine.

Posting it here so others can check it out and/or you'd like to incorporate it into your mod (assuming there are no issues).

Edited by kamithemoon
bsa outdated

@kamithemoon Thanks a lot for making this! I gave it a look-over...clever approach, nicely done. Will test it out in the next few days, and let you know how it goes.

As for your stripping request...well, I'm with you in spirit but easier said than done. The dance animations are just that--a long sequence of events. I could be wrong, but I don't think we can safely interject some scripted actions in the middle without causing a meltdown.

Question: did you add a notification of what animation is playing?  I know multiple mods have that option, but I never had it turned on or showing up, but after updating this (and nothing else) I'm getting notices. 
Maybe it just overwrote a broke script in another mod.

On 1/7/2024 at 8:04 AM, Horred said:

@kamithemoon Thanks a lot for making this! I gave it a look-over...clever approach, nicely done. Will test it out in the next few days, and let you know how it goes.

As for your stripping request...well, I'm with you in spirit but easier said than done. The dance animations are just that--a long sequence of events. I could be wrong, but I don't think we can safely interject some scripted actions in the middle without causing a meltdown.

I finally was able to hire a 2nd hooker and I can confirm that their payments seem to be handled separately correctly.  No issues so far that I can tell.

I forgot to mention that I changed 2 dialogues, "Nice" and "Sweet" to "I hope the guards don't catch me watching" and "That is one sexy dancer" because the TTS generator doesn't handle one word sentences consistently well.  The main reason why I wanted to pool the dialogue was so I could have additional variety in responses since the dancing animations are quite long.

Questions:

1. What determines which places your hired hookers can work at?  So far I can only send them to Falkreath or the Sleeping Giant Inn.

2. Why are potential/current followers  locked out of being hired?  I have a few generic followers with no special packages or scripts attached to them that I thought would make safe hookers but there are several checks that prevent them from being hired.  I was wondering if I disabled these so they can be hired, if it would be bad?

Edited by kamithemoon

Nice mod going here, Couple questions/issues though.

1. The percentage based sliders don't seem to work and are stuck at 0%, am I missing a step in the installation process?

2. Would love it if there was an option for a notification message in the upper left like "A hooker is approaching a client" or "A hooker just started dancing" so that it's easier to know when something is happening while zooming around if freecam mode

3. What do you think of adding in an option to have some npcs as independent prostitutes like the one mod for the original tdf does. Cept do it by clothing or a spell instead of the faction list that used. Would be nice since radiant prostitution did that well and it allowed all barmaids/tavern wenches to perform as such.

On 1/7/2024 at 1:13 PM, chasm said:

Question: did you add a notification of what animation is playing?  I know multiple mods have that option, but I never had it turned on or showing up, but after updating this (and nothing else) I'm getting notices. 
Maybe it just overwrote a broke script in another mod.

The only ones you should be now seeing are the ones for the TDF dance animations; I didn't touch anything else. If that's not what/all you're seeing, then it's odd indeed. No ideas offhand.

6 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Nice mod going here, Couple questions/issues though.

1. The percentage based sliders don't seem to work and are stuck at 0%, am I missing a step in the installation process?

2. Would love it if there was an option for a notification message in the upper left like "A hooker is approaching a client" or "A hooker just started dancing" so that it's easier to know when something is happening while zooming around if freecam mode

3. What do you think of adding in an option to have some npcs as independent prostitutes like the one mod for the original tdf does. Cept do it by clothing or a spell instead of the faction list that used. Would be nice since radiant prostitution did that well and it allowed all barmaids/tavern wenches to perform as such.

Glad you're enjoying what is working for you:

1) Those should be working. Are you using TDF2023, or the older 2.2.5 version? Was this a new game, and if not did you have the older version of TDF in beforehand?

2) That could be done, without too much work. I'd want to make those optional if I did, because not all might wish them.

3) There's already the option to pay some gold and hire anyone you're at least friendly with. TBH I've never checked out Radiant Prostitution. Might be a good idea for me some time, to see what they're doing/ not doing on this theme. Under the hood, as well as in the game.

12 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

I finally was able to hire a 2nd hooker and I can confirm that their payments seem to be handled separately correctly.  No issues so far that I can tell.

I forgot to mention that I changed 2 dialogues, "Nice" and "Sweet" to "I hope the guards don't catch me watching" and "That is one sexy dancer" because the TTS generator doesn't handle one word sentences consistently well.  The main reason why I wanted to pool the dialogue was so I could have additional variety in responses since the dancing animations are quite long.

Questions:

1. What determines which places your hired hookers can work at?  So far I can only send them to Falkreath or the Sleeping Giant Inn.

2. Why are potential/current followers  locked out of being hired?  I have a few generic followers with no special packages or scripts attached to them that I thought would make safe hookers but there are several checks that prevent them from being hired.  I was wondering if I disabled these so they can be hired, if it would be bad?

1) It's an odd formula for now, but semi-logical I guess. You gain other locations by buying a house in the region, or by doing certain quests...e.g. in Ivarstead help out Klimmeck and you should get those options. I'm all for revising this, but need to think out something that makes sense and also offers some degree of challenge vs. reward.

2) You're not the first to ask this; just responded to it in a DM. It's how the original mod was set up, from all I could tell from the old "Legendary Hookers" plugin. I'm open to allowing them as well, but have to consider a few things first (like, as was pointed out in a recent post--NFF followers e.g.). It might take some time (and a couple versions) to sort this all out, so please be patient.

1 hour ago, Horred said:

1) It's an odd formula for now, but semi-logical I guess. You gain other locations by buying a house in the region, or by doing certain quests...e.g. in Ivarstead help out Klimmeck and you should get those options. I'm all for revising this, but need to think out something that makes sense and also offers some degree of challenge vs. reward.

2) You're not the first to ask this; just responded to it in a DM. It's how the original mod was set up, from all I could tell from the old "Legendary Hookers" plugin. I'm open to allowing them as well, but have to consider a few things first (like, as was pointed out in a recent post--NFF followers e.g.). It might take some time (and a couple versions) to sort this all out, so please be patient.

Thanks for the response!  For my part, I think I was over thinking things.  Since I was never planning on using these generic followers as actual followers it was less problematic to simply just remove the follower factions from them.  Although that doesn't seem to carry in a current save so if it's something someone wants to do, they may have to be aware of it to do it prior to starting a new game.

I do have a potential bug to report.  When setting a follower to auto hook, if I cancel it out before she's found at least one client then her goodbye dialogue is an attempt to find an NPC to solicit.  She'll walk up to someone and try to solicit them and the NPC will respond in turn, but it won't go anywhere since I canceled auto hook.  If I allow myself to be patient and actually let her pick up a client on her own then canceling autohook afterwards has no issues.

Does anyone know if it's possible to downgrade to 2.2.1? Because for me personally, i didn't really have any problems with the mod and miss sending out followers to towns. I've downloaded like fifty different followers with the goal of sending them all to different towns and inns lol. If not i can always wait till the author of this beautiful mod gets around to adding this mechanic back in, if they decide that's what they want.

17 hours ago, Horred said:

Glad you're enjoying what is working for you:

1) Those should be working. Are you using TDF2023, or the older 2.2.5 version? Was this a new game, and if not did you have the older version of TDF in beforehand?

2) That could be done, without too much work. I'd want to make those optional if I did, because not all might wish them.

3) There's already the option to pay some gold and hire anyone you're at least friendly with. TBH I've never checked out Radiant Prostitution. Might be a good idea for me some time, to see what they're doing/ not doing on this theme. Under the hood, as well as in the game.

Yeah I'm using 2023 but I did also have the independent prostitutes expansion hooked in. I'll nuke that and purge the related files to see if that works.

Regarding 2 and 3 it should be totally optional. The idea behind them is for you to not be the only pimp/hooker in skyrim and that there's some competition in the mix. Plus it just means the wenches actually do wench things.

20 hours ago, Franz1997 said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to downgrade to 2.2.1? Because for me personally, i didn't really have any problems with the mod and miss sending out followers to towns. I've downloaded like fifty different followers with the goal of sending them all to different towns and inns lol. If not i can always wait till the author of this beautiful mod gets around to adding this mechanic back in, if they decide that's what they want.

It would probably be impossible to do in a currently running game. Worry not, this has been requested by several and I'll make it a priority for next patch.

I took a brief look at NWS_Followers, and the way their "home" package is set up? I can handle this fairly easily, but only with a (light) plugin addition. Regular followers I think can be handled fine from TDF's scripts.

Big progress today. NWS (aka NFF) Followers has been interfaced, and outside of a couple occasional wonky messages from it seems to be working as intended. I tested with a regular NFF follower, as well as both a PAHE and DoM slave make hooker. The wonky messages are there because so far I'm doing what I have to from the outside of NFF, and to get rid of them I'd have to overwrite a couple of its core scripts which I'd rather not do...despite thus needing a small plugin (overwriting the scripts would be a "plugin" anyways).

So as predicted, it requires a small plugin to keep the followers from heading home. All of two package files, but needed nonetheless. I also added code to support regular/vanilla followers. I couldn't test it properly w/ NFF in my load order, but I'm using the exact same function that Skyrim.esm uses to dismiss followers. Should be good, those bethesda coders aren't always hacks. 😀

Several other good fixes as well; things I ran into in my own test play. I'll save the details for the release notes, but I think you will like. I only have one small obscure bug I ran into in my test-play to try and beat, but it's the first time I've seen it and only happens with one specific hooker and client. Won't hold up the rest too long over it.

On 1/9/2024 at 5:46 PM, kamithemoon said:

I do have a potential bug to report.  When setting a follower to auto hook, if I cancel it out before she's found at least one client then her goodbye dialogue is an attempt to find an NPC to solicit.  She'll walk up to someone and try to solicit them and the NPC will respond in turn, but it won't go anywhere since I canceled auto hook.  If I allow myself to be patient and actually let her pick up a client on her own then canceling autohook afterwards has no issues.

Though it could only happen in a certain case, when the hooker had already chosen their next victim/client in my testing. The original mod had a 3-second delay in its script between key actions, which gave it the time to pull off small maneuvers like this. Still could happen on rare occasions, Papyrus being what it is on top of our respective load orders, but should be far less likely. I tested with a hooker literally on her walk to meet a client, and was able to shut it down before she ever spoke.

I'll look into some of the other requests next round. The followers fix was high priority (it didn't work right in old v2.2.5, trust me) and wanted to get it out for you all ASAP. It still might need some TLC, so please keep those bug reports coming if you see anything awry.

Edited by Horred
On 1/6/2024 at 2:39 PM, kamithemoon said:

Hi @Horred, I went ahead and moved all dialogue responses in TDF and TDF Enhanced v2.2.1 into a shared pool, dramatically reducing required dialogue files from some 40,000 to only about 7,000.  I then regenerated the dialogue with new synth models.  Only the dialogue response was changed and none of the conditions or attached scripts so I'm hopeful there are no issues with what I did.  My preliminary tests also came out fine.

Posting it here so others can check it out and/or you'd like to incorporate it into your mod (assuming there are no issues).

TDF2023 Enhanced Voice Pack.zip.001 250 MB · 42 downloads TDF2023 Enhanced Voice Pack.zip.002 164.86 MB · 47 downloads

Added this to the downloads page, as I had to make a few dozen changes to the dialog conditions, etc. for v2.2.3 And likely will need to make more (in sync) with future development.

Hi

Just wondering if the mod has any of the following...

npc whores in each city with automated whoring with npcs. I have prostitues of skyrim which adds the npcs but all they do is loiter around (maybe a keyword or the mod detects outfits?)

When auto-whoring is enabled and player refuses but the npc is too aroused he/she can ravage the npc and throw a coin afterwards?

thanks 

2 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Hi

Just wondering if the mod has any of the following...

npc whores in each city with automated whoring with npcs. I have prostitues of skyrim which adds the npcs but all they do is loiter around (maybe a keyword or the mod detects outfits?)

When auto-whoring is enabled and player refuses but the npc is too aroused he/she can ravage the npc and throw a coin afterwards?

thanks 

You can set up a pimping empire of over 90 hookers. Naturally they're not physically performing tricks when the player isn't around, as that would be a huge waste of performance. But if the player is in the area, and doesn't have a bunch of party auto-hookers eating up the clients? Fair chance they'll perform a trick or two. They accumulate a random amount of coin while the player is away, and there's sliders you can adjust for the "hooker's cut" percentage.

There can be occasional trouble with clients, mostly arguing over pay but I can't recall if it allowed rape in the extreme case or not. It wasn't based on arousal, either case. Likely because there was also a mod called TDF Aroused Rape, which handled that uglier side of things. Might still have an "Enhanced" version of it laying around on some hard drive or other, from years back.

1 hour ago, Horred said:

You can set up a pimping empire of over 90 hookers.

Ah, tbh was looking for something where I wouldn't have to set something up hence the automated hookers in towns with a slight roleplay involving the player. 

I'm guessing I can set one of my followers as my pimp or is that outside the scope of this mod?

Does the mod handle futa chars (depending on the mood I'm in some of my followers have dangly bits)?

Yeah I had the tdf aroused rape but it was weird when a follower suddenly offered themselves on your behalf.

sorry for the questions n thanks.

oh I forgot that I installed this addon from the original tdf page but saw it conflicted with your files so I removed it.

I just added TDF Enhanced Rape to the Downloads page, along with a very tiny update for the main mod (added an SEQ file, nothing major). This version of TDF Rape requires TDF Enhanced Prostitution, as it makes use of the already-running Scanner to detect slaves, etc. while keeping the bulk of the mods as soft requirements. I also tweaked the slider values & added a couple, to allow more user choices/freedom. Originally made this in 2021, but never released it until now.

2 hours ago, a117 said:

I was thinking, if we replace the dance with DAR or OAR, won't it stop CTD?
Even if it's the same dance.

Not familiar with these works, or reworks if that's what they are? Nor the acronyms. Links please? I'm open to other options, as these have always been crash-y for me on multiple PC's over the years. Probably would require some work under the mod's hood to make them work, unless they are overwrites by file names, etc.?

10 minutes ago, Horred said:

Not familiar with these works, or reworks if that's what they are? Nor the acronyms. Links please? I'm open to other options, as these have always been crash-y for me on multiple PC's over the years. Probably would require some work under the mod's hood to make them work, unless they are overwrites by file names, etc.?

Dynamic Animation Replacer

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33746

Open Animation Replacer

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/92109

This mod dynamically swaps the actor's animation depending on various conditions.

Need to put the animations want to use in a separate folder.
I have only used DAR, but OAR is compatible.

This mod just doesn't work for me, I have tried with pah, pahe and dom installed, no dialogues for slaves, npcs, pc , nothing. I set max party for 2 and still nothing. Started new game nothing, even worse now I can't after enslaving enemy tell them that they are my slaves and tell them to follow me, dialogues just dissapear. I removed dom, nothing same thing.

1 hour ago, MiamiAccountUser said:

This mod just doesn't work for me, I have tried with pah, pahe and dom installed, no dialogues for slaves, npcs, pc , nothing. I set max party for 2 and still nothing. Started new game nothing, even worse now I can't after enslaving enemy tell them that they are my slaves and tell them to follow me, dialogues just dissapear. I removed dom, nothing same thing.

Do you have the proper requirements for it? TDF 2023, not v2.2.5? This mod's PAHE-TDF Enhanced, and not the one from the main mod (and not both)? Definitely not the old TDF Legendary Hookers mod? Have to ask, because this isn't a common issue unless something like the above happens.