Good news bad news on the repairs. Bad news first: Will require a new game. I'll see if some ReSaver magic can keep the old ones running, with all that changed (below).

Good news: Since I had a bunch to fix anyways, I decided to bring in the TDF Shared Responses plugin first. I'll have to rebuild the voice files for this, as form id's changed. To keep the mod a light plugin, I also had to clean up the existing form id's, so they were in a nice neat sequence and thus had room for Shared Responses. Good news on that, is even with the additions I ended up with a nice amount of room left for any future developments--while still keeping it a light plugin.

Shared Responses was made by @kamithemoon and is a voice mod for TDF Enhanced Prostitution. The real magic it did was condense all the repeat dialogs into a single entry, thus reducing the voice file need from over 40000 files to under 7000 files. By bringing this into the main mod, it also opens up voice capability for much of the plugin files, like PAHE-TDF Enhanced e.g. Again, I have to remake the voice files side, downloading the necessary stuff from Double Cheeseburger's tutorial right now.

I might send the mod and plugins out first, because so far I have a very clean Papyrus log on a new game, and dialog etc. appears to be working as intended. I don't have BM Licenses installed currently, and I haven't heard a single word from BB_TDF_Scanner except the currently-active debug messages that say all is well. Let me test a bit more, so I'm at least mostly-sure I'm giving you all a nice clean version this time.

Very nice to see someone working on this mod again. :) I have a feature request. It would be awesome if we could set a schedule for a NPC to whore themselves at wherever and for such and such time, and then go back to to their regular schedule. Something like between 7 pm and 10 pm and then back to wherever they live to sleep. Would that be too complex maybe ?

32 minutes ago, Sladen2019 said:

Very nice to see someone working on this mod again. :) I have a feature request. It would be awesome if we could set a schedule for a NPC to whore themselves at wherever and for such and such time, and then go back to to their regular schedule. Something like between 7 pm and 10 pm and then back to wherever they live to sleep. Would that be too complex maybe ?

Not impossible, if enough find that interesting addition. I'd try to approach it with the NWS followers system, which I already have a plugin for.Their home bases have a work/relax schedule set up already, and it might be possible to tap into that from the outside? Could only try and see.

Naturally, not considering more features until this hot-fix (above) is resolved. Technically, already added some when perhaps I should not have. But better in the long run to get it over with now.

NFF followers who are not Auto-Hooking will dance both in battle and in their idols.

NFF "follow me" → "Hey, you wanna make some money for us, as well?" → " Dancing irregularly on the move

Allow Dance While Auto-Hooking 10%

TDF_Enhanced_Prostitution__v2_3_0.7z

TDF Enhanced Prostitution Voice Pack for v2.2.1.7z

TDF_Shared_Responses__ESP__v2_3_0.7z

TDF_Enhanced_NWSFollowers__v2_3_0.7z

Edited by a117
3 minutes ago, a117 said:

NFF followers who are not Auto-Hooking will dance both in battle and in their idols.

TDF_Enhanced_Prostitution__v2_3_0.7z

TDF Enhanced Prostitution Voice Pack for v2.2.1.7z

TDF_Shared_Responses__ESP__v2_3_0.7z

TDF_Enhanced_NWSFollowers__v2_3_0.7z

Thought I saw something like that too, but glad you were able to track the source. It won't make the hot fix patch, but I'll try to fix it up for the next regular version. ETA tomorrow morning on the hot-fix, unless I see something major first.

Hot-fix patch will include a new sound file BSA too, this time for my mod; turns out it was easier than I thought, and the main program can utilize GPU as well. w/ the Shared Responses absorption, I'm getting 7130 .fuz (aka lipped--voiced) files in a little over 2 hours time total. And I'll be able to finesse this/that sound file, if I choose to, in the future. So it sounds more real, less synth. As well as add in any new lines I need to write.

On 1/19/2024 at 11:22 AM, Horred said:

Acutally, you got me thinking on the Shared Responses plugin. I might just incorporate the plugin into the main mod. All it's doing is condensing the six pimp quest options et. al. down to a single line per set. This made the voice module a lot lighter, about 6000-7000 files instead of 40000+. But every time I need to change anything in a dialog condition or script, I need to change it in both mods. It became a lot of extra maintenance in the last couple versions, with a big potential for added errors.

I'm all for incorporating shared responses into your main mod if it helps make things easier.  Attached is shared responses incorporated into TDF v2.3.0.  I used injected records into the main TDF mod so it hopefully shouldn't conflict with any new formids you're working on.  It also looks like I didn't need to remove the individual response text as the shared text seems to take priority, so I added those back in so it's easier to see what you're working with, in xedit anyways.

If you haven't already made significant progress with it, I'll start on a new voice pack tonight.

Update: Opps, nevermind me.  I see you already incorporated it, while I was doing it myself no less =P.

TDF Enhanced Prostitution.7z

Edited by kamithemoon

Questions and feature requests:

1. Do dismissed follower hookers perform scenes when they're not actively your follower?  When following me, hookers solicit but when I've dismissed my follower to work in an inn, hanging around that inn for a time I never saw them do anything.  I could collect gold from them but they never seemed to actually work.  Maybe I was just impatient? 

2. Could you add a feature to remove hiring non-follower NPC females as well?  I dislike how the dialogue always seems to show in conversations with female NPCs that I have no intention of making into a hooker.

3. Could you reduce the dialogue priority of items from this mod so it shows up on the bottom of dialogue trees?  I've done this for myself so TDF dialogue options aren't cluttering my follower's dialogue.

Sound BSA pack made and at least mostly working, for my first-ever attempt. Didn't test the mod extensively yet, but w/ just the built-in 'Reset Quests' function (which I did repairs on earlier today along w/ Uninstall, knowing I'd have to try & use one/other for this) left me with a clean papyrus log after 15 minutes. Scanner was working again; it's support quest not working properly was the source of all the "None" errors from TDF Scanner in 2.3.0.

Any rate, will test a little bit further in the morning. But pretty sure a much cleaner version is soon on the way.

Done some testing, things look good. I still recommend a new game, but I found a way to restore an existing one:

1. Fire your hookers, and do the MCM Uninstall option
  2. Save and close, as directed
  3. Open your save in Re-Saver, and do a purge on Sexlab TDF Aggressive Prostitution, TDF Enhanced Prostitution, and any of the plugins you're using (PAHE and Enhanced Rape have data IIRC)
  4. Save As (a new save file), then go into your mod manager and disconnect (but don't uninstall) all of the above
  5. Start up your game, ignoring the missing files message
  6. Let it run a few minutes, until you can confirm the menu(s) have disappeared from MCM
  7. Save and close game
  8. Turn your plugins back on, and re-load the game
  9. Let it run a few minutes, until the MCM Registered Menu(s) message appears
  10. Save, close, open game
  11. Adjust your settings as you like. Save and Close one more time

At this point I had a perfectly working MCM as well as a clean log.* Before the debug code was re-commented out, I saw the Scanner was back up & running. Hookers could be hired, propositions offered, and so on. Didn't go much further, but it looked restored to pre-2.3.0 glory with a few bonuses.

Doing a final round of voice baking right now, and I'll get things posted. I've added entries to TDF Enhanced that cover all its current plugins' dialog additions. Also doing the full set of unique voices, excluding the dragons.

* = Mileage may vary, see local dealership for details

12 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Questions and feature requests:

1. Do dismissed follower hookers perform scenes when they're not actively your follower?  When following me, hookers solicit but when I've dismissed my follower to work in an inn, hanging around that inn for a time I never saw them do anything.  I could collect gold from them but they never seemed to actually work.  Maybe I was just impatient? 

2. Could you add a feature to remove hiring non-follower NPC females as well?  I dislike how the dialogue always seems to show in conversations with female NPCs that I have no intention of making into a hooker.

3. Could you reduce the dialogue priority of items from this mod so it shows up on the bottom of dialogue trees?  I've done this for myself so TDF dialogue options aren't cluttering my follower's dialogue.

1) I've seen them perform tricks; they only do it when the PC is in the same area. If you have a bunch of hookers in auto mode, eating up the competition, they'll usually just lean on a post and watch. I haven't looked at that code yet; might need some help?

2) That could be handled by an MCM toggle, and another global variable, right in the dialog files. Shouldn't be hard.

3) Again, shouldn't be hard. But I can't account for what other mods are also doing.

And thanks for your efforts on putting the two mods together. It was actually better for me to do it, because not only had some conditions changed but form id's of a few dialogs as well. BTW are you using the lip-fuz plugin from Nexus, or verbatim by the old Double Cheeseburger tutorial? I'm making fuz directly in xVA Synth in 44k bitrate, and they're coming out half the size of your files--work and sound fine. Just curious what the difference is. I also have a Soundblaster Z-Series, which I know xVA synth at least recognizes in its settings. Plus baking with CUDA's active. And with the latest release of ffmpeg. Not sure if the latter steps matter much, or not.

51 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Is there a 2.4.0 esl to go with the shared voicepack?

No ESL required, it piggybacks right off of TDF Enhanced Prostitution.esp since that has no BSA of its own ATM.

10 hours ago, Horred said:

1) I've seen them perform tricks; they only do it when the PC is in the same area. If you have a bunch of hookers in auto mode, eating up the competition, they'll usually just lean on a post and watch. I haven't looked at that code yet; might need some help?

2) That could be handled by an MCM toggle, and another global variable, right in the dialog files. Shouldn't be hard.

3) Again, shouldn't be hard. But I can't account for what other mods are also doing.

And thanks for your efforts on putting the two mods together. It was actually better for me to do it, because not only had some conditions changed but form id's of a few dialogs as well. BTW are you using the lip-fuz plugin from Nexus, or verbatim by the old Double Cheeseburger tutorial? I'm making fuz directly in xVA Synth in 44k bitrate, and they're coming out half the size of your files--work and sound fine. Just curious what the difference is. I also have a Soundblaster Z-Series, which I know xVA synth at least recognizes in its settings. Plus baking with CUDA's active. And with the latest release of ffmpeg. Not sure if the latter steps matter much, or not.

Horray for updates!

For me, I was also post processing the xvasynth files with RVC.  It helps to clean up any distortion and makes the voices sound a little more life like.  The drawback is that it takes a lot more time to do and some words get translated incorrectly.  For example, one particular actor translated "I hope you can handle the heat" to "I hope you can handle the sheets."  Overall the sound quality is better though so it's worth it to do it IMO.  Take a listen to some of the sound files from my voice pack and if you like them better, I can do the post processing with yours.

A note about doublecheeseburger's scripts, it doesn't seem to handle formlists correctly, at least not for me.  So if your voice file is for the guards faction, for example, it will simply pull from all available actors instead of the 3 actual guard voices in vanilla (Female Nord, Male Guard, Male Nord Commander).  This can severely bloat the amount of lines that need to be generated, and would have been much worse prior to switching to shared responses.  I've found a workaround by using Lazy Voice Finder to go into the esp and extract only the lines associated with a particular voice.  It takes more effort to setup a csv file for each particular voice but this way I'm also not needlessly bloating my files.  This doesn't matter as much in your mod though as the only formlists are for the guard faction and possibly the potential Jarls.  This is why you have a little more voices then I did as the script probably made guard and Jarl voices for argonians and such.

So this might be a transitory issue given it's also occurring for me with another download on the site that was recently updated in the past 10 hours, or not. But I figured I'd give a heads up that when I attempt to download TDF_Enhanced_HomeSweetHome_v2_4_0.7z the site gives me a file not found error page. 

By the way, if the form ID compaction in 2.4.0 turns out to be a problem, don't forget you now have 2 times the ID space now(from 2048 to 4096 now). I'll probably stay on AE 640 until next winter, but I have already encountered a few mods that use the new ID headroom and the mod Backported Extended ESL Support has been working great.

Anyway, thanks for the update, looking forward to trying it.

4 hours ago, grosaprap said:

So this might be a transitory issue given it's also occurring for me with another download on the site that was recently updated in the past 10 hours, or not. But I figured I'd give a heads up that when I attempt to download TDF_Enhanced_HomeSweetHome_v2_4_0.7z the site gives me a file not found error page. 

Thanks for that heads up! The uploaded file was sitting at 0kb. I've replaced it; downloads for me now. Let me know if you have any more issues.

3 hours ago, chasm said:

Anyone have an idea why I get the ability to pimp slaves and myself but not followers?  I can't find any conflicts but I must be missing something.

Shouldn't be the case. What type of followers? Vanilla, NWS, some other follower framework mod?

1 hour ago, Sladen2019 said:

What is NWS ?

NWS FollowerFramework, also known as NFF Followers. Not sure why the dual name.

I just got a new game to the point where I could hire one of Anuketh's Goddess NPC's, and had no problem recruiting her once I turned up the Max Party Hookers slider from 0 to 1. Also using NWS/NFF. Can't reproduce it, unless it's some custom follower perhaps.

9 hours ago, SpiceEnjoyer said:

I cant seem to be able to toggle off Auto whoring feature does anyone know of a fix ?

Hi, please tell me a bit more about the state of your game. Was this an older game you updated from a previous version? If so, was 2.3.0 one of those versions? Or did you add the latest 2.4.0 version to your current game for the first time?

I'll be happy to help, but need to know which species I'm dealing with before I can advise more. If it's the latter, I have a new game started under 2.4.0 and can test things out locally. I ask especially because both me and other had problems with MCM in v2.3.0, and it took what I posted a few threads up to re-correct in a running game. That error was my bad, and if it's your problem I apologize for the ugly inconvenience.

On 1/22/2024 at 7:43 PM, Horred said:

What type of followers? Vanilla, NWS, some other follower framework mod?

NWS/NFF.  Tried with vanilla and mod followers.  Even tried moving a vanilla follower to the "game slot".
I think when I tried to change the party setting it wouldn't change. (Edit: Confirmed.  I change the slider and hit okay, but it stays at 0)

The NWS/NFF thing had me confused a while back.  I didn't know until I spotted the esp in my list.  I'm guessing he created the file under another name before going with "follower framework", and I really want to know what the old name was!

Edited by chasm
confirmed thought