@Horred

If I could make a small suggestion.

Change the dialog condition from "CurrentFollowerFaction=1" to "GetPlayerTeammate=1"
This results is someting very similar but changes it so that any recruited follower in your Team gets the dialog.
In this case using NFF for eg if you recruit a temp follower, they do not get added to Currentfollowerfaction but they will be a teammate.

image.png

That rape plugin is a nice addition, but it really needs to respect DHLP events, otherwise it will invade other mods scenes. (Like it just did for me, in the middle of a Naked Defeat I'm suddenly getting a force greet from TDF Enhanced Rape. Since I know ND sends DHLP events it appears TDF Enhanced Rape does not account for them.)

11 hours ago, Horred said:

Do you have the proper requirements for it? TDF 2023, not v2.2.5? This mod's PAHE-TDF Enhanced, and not the one from the main mod (and not both)? Definitely not the old TDF Legendary Hookers mod? Have to ask, because this isn't a common issue unless something like the above happens.

I have installed TDF2023.7z,

TDF_Enhanced_Prostitution_2_2_3_1.7z ,

PAHE_TDF_Enhanced.7z

Paradise Halls Enhanced

Pah and you get slave

DOM

+ all of req.

Okay test nr 2.

Installed all of this above but without your mods:

TDF_Enhanced_Prostitution_2_2_3_1.7z ,

PAHE_TDF_Enhanced.7z

Dialogs are visible. My slaves from DOM or followers can be prostitutions but they just stare at the clients for hours and no sex is coming.

And when I wish slave to dance for money they are invisible until i want them to stop dancing.

Edited by MiamiAccountUser

@MiamiAccountUser  Not heard of a case like this. The fact that the original mod isn't working right for you either is a clue here. Something else interfering maybe? I'd really doubt it's the cause, but I haven't tested with AYGAS yet e.g.

Really wish I could be more help with this. But as I've never seen even something close to this happen, I wouldn't know where to start looking. Best I can do is half-educated guesses.

11 hours ago, Talesien said:

That rape plugin is a nice addition, but it really needs to respect DHLP events, otherwise it will invade other mods scenes. (Like it just did for me, in the middle of a Naked Defeat I'm suddenly getting a force greet from TDF Enhanced Rape. Since I know ND sends DHLP events it appears TDF Enhanced Rape does not account for them.)

Probably not the only thing it's missing; I just dusted this off the shelf from two years ago, yesterday. With the connection to TDF Enhanced it will be easier to patch things up. Thanks for letting me know!

11 hours ago, Saber2th said:

It's great so see someone picked up TDF Aroused Rape, what's the new features mentioned on the DL page? Also do I just uninstall the original 3.2 version and install your one?

New features are small things: like expanded slider ranges so you can make more choices. Even disable features if you want (e.g. set Arousal required to 101). Support for slaves, because most might not want their servants becoming the master even temporarily (which happened in the original). A Rape Cooldown Timer, so you don't get spam-raped in a crowded room. An adjustable percent chance to rape if they meet the right conditions, because not everybody that is horny goes around raping the nearest warm body.

As for installing over the old? (???--Didn't know it was being used 😀)  I..."think" it will be okay? It's not a heavy mod under the hood, so chances are good it will work fine.

@-alpha- Thanks for the suggestion! I was wondering about that one, as I've seen others using it. I'll give it some tests for the next version; might at least save some conditional checks at runtime. NWS temp followers ("guards"), as well as the imported, are being looked for when I set them into the dummy TDF_NWSFollowerFaction.

I'll still have to handle NWS Followers separately, at least in the scripts. It takes a bit of interfacing to dismiss them properly, that regular followers don't require. Same for slaves, especially slaves imported into the Framework as well.

What I do wonder about with NWS is if somebody chooses to overwrite all the vanilla scripts as offered in the FOMOD. Will probably be okay, unless you have a follower that can't be imported into the Framework? I'll keep my eye out for the reports. 😀

EDIT: Are you sure about this function? The CK wiki lists it as obsolete, that it only works if you manually set the object as a teammate in script via SetPlayerTeammate function. I can add a check for it, if that's the case with NWSFollowers. Or use a check for the dummy faction I already set up, here as well.

Edited by Horred

Big news for TDF fans. I've managed to squash what was probably the most persistent issue in this mod---the "Dance Crash" bug!

At first, like others before me, I went down a rabbit hole. I assume the issue was in the animation files. So I went all the way back to old LE, and converted the identically-named animations from the Selene Kate follower mod. They seemed promising at first, but the crashes came back. I tried re-converting, this time going first to XML and then to SSE HKX files. Same problems. Tested for hours, never went away.

So finally, I resorted to watching Crash Logger. I noticed that I had a crash at the exact same address a couple dozen times in a row. So I went through the fine print, and sure enough Sexlab TDF Prostitution (aka TFD2023) was listed. Looking through a few, I noticed it always involved the current dancer, and a patron. And with renewed faith in Crash Logger, led me to the real issue: the "Dance Watcher" package. Even mentioned the issue by name!

Turns out there was a blunder in there; an entry for the user to Look At something--and nothing defined after it. Not even the target type, let alone an actual target of observation. So I think that omission, coupled with the dancers' fast movement here and there, brought about the issue. Either way, I tested after and instead of never making it through dance #3 I watched a good 15 in a row. Even switched physics systems, including mid-dance. Gave them SMP wigs to wear, as well as without. All was well. So at last a bug that has persisted literally for years has been beaten to a pulp!

I'll see what else I can get done in the next few days. But after spending almost the entire day yesterday, as well as part of the morning on this? Think I earned a break... ;)

I know one other issue I'd like to address. Came up in the dance testing, with a pack of horny followers and something Home Sweet Home adds in. There's no accounting for what else the slave might be doing when they get ordered to service a follower, and that includes TDF Dance Mode. I had more than one dance interrupted by these scenes, mid dance floor/mid dance. Sure, makes for an interesting show I guess, but needs to be addressed. This one will take another small plugin to properly handle, as the real issue is on the HSH side not TDF.

Bunch more done. Dialogs have had yet another overhaul; this time I switched from the GetInFaction checks to the GetFactionRank checks. They're more precise and (according to documentation) 1 less step in code execution.

I also addressed HomeSweetHome as described above, and in addition added code so that when/if you suddenly decide to send a Party Hooker-Slave (PAHE) into Cell confinement--it will fire the hooker at same time. I then followed up with a DoMHSH patch, for the patch Diary of Mine offers to let you send DoM slaves into HSH Cell confinement. Both are small light plugins, and it's one or the other patch, not both. The DoMHSH patch is inclusive of what the HomeSweetHome patch offers. Absolutely impossible to do as soft requirements, because these are literally dialog files from the respective mods (plus some dupes for conditional checks).

To sweeten the pot, I dug into Enhanced Rape a bit today as well. I..."think" I've added a check for DHLP events? As well as defined them for TDF Rape sex events (on/off). I poked through code I found in a copy of Submissive Lola, and "monkey-see-monkey-do'ed" it into the simpler code we should need. Runnig from a start game enabled script, events registered etc.

Furthermore, as some have expressed I'm also not fond of the Follower "sacrificial" bit. I left it in, but I added in a Follower Brawl Chance slider to MCM. So when they would normally bend over for the attacker, they now might tell them where to shove it instead. The player can go along for a two-on-one brawl, or say no and take their chances. If you refuse the help, % rolls are made, for both Savior Chance and Brawl/not Brawl Chances. If you roll good, your follower might just fight "for you" (and you can join in if you want, after insult), go through with the sacrificial rape anyways, or if the % rolls fail leave you to your fate (and there's no backing out for you this time). It also takes Relationship rank into account, at least 1 for a brawl and 2 for the sacrifice (Ally/Friend IIRC). After all, you just made them stop and rethink their strategies & allegiances...

Absolutely zero of these new additions have been tested a single iota, beyond all the script compiling and CK/SSEEdit wrestling to get the dialogs working as intended on fundamental levels. So might be a couple of days, depending on what I encounter in testing.

Version 2.3.0 is out. I got everything except Enhanced Rape, still trying to work it out. My "let's kick their ass" dialog for "Follower Brawls" is working fine, but at the end the follower is still making love not war. I'll try to sort it out for next version. Some of the fixes for TDF Prostitution were too important to hold up while I sort through these files for the source.

1 hour ago, Horred said:

Version 2.3.0 is out. I got everything except Enhanced Rape, still trying to work it out. My "let's kick their ass" dialog for "Follower Brawls" is working fine, but at the end the follower is still making love not war. I'll try to sort it out for next version. Some of the fixes for TDF Prostitution were too important to hold up while I sort through these files for the source.

Thanks for your hard work, appreciated it.
One detail, I might be missing something, but far as I can tell there is not a single word on the mods page as to what "Shared Responses" is actually doing/for. The change log mentions splitting the BSA from the Plugin, but that's it.
Might be worth adding a few words about it, few people bother to read up several pages of support thread to find out such things. ^^
Same, goes for most of the other plugins I guess, they are simply omitted from the description. I actually wonder if it might be better to create separate mod pages from some of them (like Enhanced Rape), but that's of course even more maintenance.

Also, just noticed that the Shared responses plugin and the BSA have different version numbers (2.3 vs 2.23) while that is likely a result of the split specifically meant to address that the esp changes more frequently than the bsa and won't impair proper function it's confusing and probably should be avoided in some way or at least clearly addressed on the mod page.

Edited by Talesien
4 hours ago, Talesien said:

Thanks for your hard work, appreciated it.
One detail, I might be missing something, but far as I can tell there is not a single word on the mods page as to what "Shared Responses" is actually doing/for. The change log mentions splitting the BSA from the Plugin, but that's it.
Might be worth adding a few words about it, few people bother to read up several pages of support thread to find out such things. ^^
Same, goes for most of the other plugins I guess, they are simply omitted from the description. I actually wonder if it might be better to create separate mod pages from some of them (like Enhanced Rape), but that's of course even more maintenance.

Also, just noticed that the Shared responses plugin and the BSA have different version numbers (2.3 vs 2.23) while that is likely a result of the split specifically meant to address that the esp changes more frequently than the bsa and won't impair proper function it's confusing and probably should be avoided in some way or at least clearly addressed on the mod page.

Planned on addressing that omission, but still busy trying to get Enhanced Rape Follower Brawl to work. Close, close... Eventually I should make an FOMOD for all these plugins I think, but I haven't had good track history at making those. Last attempt was the early versions of this mod, and install didn't go well for most.

Acutally, you got me thinking on the Shared Responses plugin. I might just incorporate the plugin into the main mod. All it's doing is condensing the six pimp quest options et. al. down to a single line per set. This made the voice module a lot lighter, about 6000-7000 files instead of 40000+. But every time I need to change anything in a dialog condition or script, I need to change it in both mods. It became a lot of extra maintenance in the last couple versions, with a big potential for added errors.

Edited by Horred
1 minute ago, bubba999 said:

I know this is probably blasphemy... but I would like to turn off all the hookers stuff and dialogues except for the player character. Could that be implemented? (She's a ho, not a madam. At least not yet.)

It already is, and in fact set that way by default. Leave Maximum Party Hookers at zero where it's set by default (because you can't go backwards once you go up, or you break things). The City Management quest, never starts up, and you'll never have a recruit dialog option.

Ok, I did some checking. Max party hookers is at 0. In Falkreath. No recruit dialogue on Valga the innkeeper. But Narri does have one. She a tavern wench, of course. Any way to turn hers off too?

Camilla Valerius in Riverwood has the recruiting dialogue also.

Edited by bubba999
On 1/15/2024 at 6:55 PM, Horred said:

Big news for TDF fans. I've managed to squash what was probably the most persistent issue in this mod---the "Dance Crash" bug!

I just want to tell you "thank you" for that. I spent so much time to try to find why I did false in my setup to solve this bug (and this dance is something I consider essential in my gameplay). Big hug !

On 1/16/2024 at 2:55 AM, Horred said:

At first, like others before me, I went down a rabbit hole. I assume the issue was in the animation files. So I went all the way back to old LE, and converted the identically-named animations from the Selene Kate follower mod. They seemed promising at first, but the crashes came back. I tried re-converting, this time going first to XML and then to SSE HKX files. Same problems. Tested for hours, never went away.

So finally, I resorted to watching Crash Logger. I noticed that I had a crash at the exact same address a couple dozen times in a row. So I went through the fine print, and sure enough Sexlab TDF Prostitution (aka TFD2023) was listed. Looking through a few, I noticed it always involved the current dancer, and a patron. And with renewed faith in Crash Logger, led me to the real issue: the "Dance Watcher" package. Even mentioned the issue by name!

Turns out there was a blunder in there; an entry for the user to Look At something--and nothing defined after it. Not even the target type, let alone an actual target of observation. So I think that omission, coupled with the dancers' fast movement here and there, brought about the issue. Either way, I tested after and instead of never making it through dance #3 I watched a good 15 in a row. Even switched physics systems, including mid-dance. Gave them SMP wigs to wear, as well as without. All was well. So at last a bug that has persisted literally for years has been beaten to a pulp!

I'll see what else I can get done in the next few days. But after spending almost the entire day yesterday, as well as part of the morning on this? Think I earned a break... ;)

Thank you very much. I will try it as soon as possible. 

P.S. The function to light Sexlab LightMeUp Dance is no longer linked.

Edited by a117

Excellent work on this. I'd like to report a couple of things.

1) The recruitment option shows up on some women and not on others. (Posted above.)

2) With the newest version the Innkeeper's % stopped working. I had it set for 25% but now it won't subtract it.

3) Been testing out TDF Rape and it works well. Could you add an option to save the settings?

Hope it's helpful. Thanks!

I installed enhanced prostitution and got continuous error reporting in my papyrus log:

[01/20/2024 - 09:49:25PM] error: Method GetDanceAnimationName not found on bb_pimpingquestscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[BB_PimpingAutoQuest6 (B00D3B80)].bb_pimpingautoquestscript.OnUpdate() - "bb_pimpingautoquestscript.psc" Line 46
[01/20/2024 - 09:49:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
	[BB_PimpingAutoQuest6 (B00D3B80)].bb_pimpingautoquestscript.OnUpdate() - "bb_pimpingautoquestscript.psc" Line 46
[01/20/2024 - 09:49:25PM] error: Method GetDanceAnimationName not found on bb_pimpingquestscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[BB_PimpingAutoQuest3 (B0019249)].bb_pimpingautoquestscript.OnUpdate() - "bb_pimpingautoquestscript.psc" Line 46
[01/20/2024 - 09:49:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
	[BB_PimpingAutoQuest3 (B0019249)].bb_pimpingautoquestscript.OnUpdate() - "bb_pimpingautoquestscript.psc" Line 46

and there isn't a function named GetDanceAnimationName in bb_pimpingquestscript.psc. Do I miss somthing?

btw the mod still scans for BM_Licenses.esp even if I have sl survival installed, is it normal?

[01/20/2024 - 09:50:30PM] error: File "BM_Licenses.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 10 on  (00000014)].BB_TDF_Scanner.CheckSLSLicenseExpiry() - "BB_TDF_Scanner.psc" Line 102
	[Active effect 10 on  (00000014)].BB_TDF_Scanner.TDFFireItUp() - "BB_TDF_Scanner.psc" Line 415
	[Active effect 10 on  (00000014)].BB_TDF_Scanner.OnUpdate() - "BB_TDF_Scanner.psc" Line 533

Edited by zan ge
27 minutes ago, zan ge said:

I installed enhanced prostitution and got continuous error reporting in my papyrus log:

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

and there isn't a function named GetDanceAnimationName in bb_pimpingquestscript.psc. Do I miss somthing?

btw the mod still scans for BM_Licenses.esp even if I have sl survival installed, is it normal?

[01/20/2024 - 09:50:30PM] error: File "BM_Licenses.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 10 on  (00000014)].BB_TDF_Scanner.CheckSLSLicenseExpiry() - "BB_TDF_Scanner.psc" Line 102
	[Active effect 10 on  (00000014)].BB_TDF_Scanner.TDFFireItUp() - "BB_TDF_Scanner.psc" Line 415
	[Active effect 10 on  (00000014)].BB_TDF_Scanner.OnUpdate() - "BB_TDF_Scanner.psc" Line 533

Possible the CK might have mangled that script; it does that sometimes w/o telling you, when you set the script properties. Dance name function existed once, at least? I'll check that pesky scanner message too. Thought it was already beaten. Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: Retrieved the missing Dance function from last version, and broke up the line 110 scanner block into 2 IF checks, which should hopefully stop the message. Might do a hotfix patch for this and other reports, but I'll wait another day/so to see if more reports come in.

Edited by Horred
7 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Excellent work on this. I'd like to report a couple of things.

1) The recruitment option shows up on some women and not on others. (Posted above.)

2) With the newest version the Innkeeper's % stopped working. I had it set for 25% but now it won't subtract it.

3) Been testing out TDF Rape and it works well. Could you add an option to save the settings?

Hope it's helpful. Thanks!

Thank you for the feedback. Are you saying you got recruiting options when the MaxPartyHookers slider was set to 0? And it's the slider in MCM not working for Innkeeper's cut, assuming?

I'll look into adding some save/load settings for enhanced rape. I've been caught up with trying to get my "follower brawl" working past couple days, and that gives me excuse to set that aside for a while. :)

Found the source of corruption. I had script contamination from the original LE mod scripts while fixing the dance animations, and missed them in packaging. Very sorry, definite hot-fix coming soon for this. Cleaned back up locally, will test "quickly" on a new game. (New games are never quick, it seems).

1 hour ago, Horred said:

Thank you for the feedback. Are you saying you got recruiting options when the MaxPartyHookers slider was set to 0? And it's the slider in MCM not working for Innkeeper's cut, assuming?

I'll look into adding some save/load settings for enhanced rape. I've been caught up with trying to get my "follower brawl" working past couple days, and that gives me excuse to set that aside for a while. :)

Correct on both counts. The Innkeeper's cut was working in the previous version.