45 minutes ago, Horred said:

Welcome aboard! This dialog worked the last time I tried it out. I'll be sure to give it a look next time I have time for play (might be a few days yet). Doesn't sound like an installation bug.

Not a problem!  Everything else seems to work perfectly.  I love the non-CTD dancing!

Edited by Dez65

Is there a keyword that can be added to items so they're not stripped during dance scenes?  I have a lot of SMP wigs distributed and added the sexlab no strip keyword to them, which works for sexlab scenes, but doesn't work for TDF naked dance scenes.

On 2/3/2024 at 12:20 PM, Dez65 said:

Finally decided to upgrade to TDF2023 from an ancient, but working TDF with TDF Enhanced Prostitution 1_0_3.  I installed, in the following mod loader (left side MO2):

TDF2023

TDF Enhanced Prostituition 2.4

TDF Enhanced NWS Followers 2.4

TDF Enhance Voice BSA 2.4

Started a new game and I'm not seeing recruit dialogues - before there was a dialogue option for any NPC, something like "Would you like to make some money with that body?"  Once an NPC became a follower, the dialogue was "Would you like to make some money for us?  I have the Clients Requred per Hooker set to the default 0.  

I'm wondering if I'm expecting something that doesn't happen automatically with this version?  I'd recruited a follower to see if there were any TDF recruitment dialogues - no change. 

I made one other major change in this playthrough - eliminated the Bijin and Men of Winter NPC replacers in favor of High Poly NPC Overhaul - Skyrim Special Edition 2.0 (All Vanilla NPCs).  That mod is working great.  However, when I first started a new game with that mod and its requirements, but with the old TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_5SE\TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SLEN SE combination, there was also no recruitment dialogue.  

I'm sure I'm doing something stupidly wrong.  Any troubleshooting ideas (assuming that I'm just seeing how this mod is supposed to work)?

Please could you indicate the steps to enable the recruit dialogues, I have read the description but I still don't understand what I should do.

5 hours ago, kijotex said:

Please could you indicate the steps to enable the recruit dialogues, I have read the description but I still don't understand what I should do.

You have to have at least 100 septims for the recruit dialogues to appear.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I think the compatibility between this and licenses no longer works because TDF tries to identify a different esp from the one that licenses currently uses and so doesn't detect the mod or the license. Could you please fix it or maybe tell me where I've made a mistake? Thank you.

I'm wondering if someone can help answer a question.

How do you get Slaves from PAH/DoM to act as prostitutes? I can only get my normal followers to get the " make us some money" dialogue.
I can manually "force" any npc to be added to the follower framework (NFF), but I'm wondering if there's a non-mcm way to do that, because it seems to interfere with itself if I force it.

Any help is greatly appreciated, been driving me nuts for days now.

On 2/25/2024 at 10:54 AM, Ykarion said:

Hello! I think the compatibility between this and licenses no longer works because TDF tries to identify a different esp from the one that licenses currently uses and so doesn't detect the mod or the license. Could you please fix it or maybe tell me where I've made a mistake? Thank you.

Hi, thanks for reporting. Aware of it, but I've been buried in art 6-7 days a week for the last couple weeks and haven't had time to update. Promise I'll make an effort next week, to set aside a day for this mod.

On 2/28/2024 at 7:19 PM, omgjustworkffs said:

I'm wondering if someone can help answer a question.

How do you get Slaves from PAH/DoM to act as prostitutes? I can only get my normal followers to get the " make us some money" dialogue.
I can manually "force" any npc to be added to the follower framework (NFF), but I'm wondering if there's a non-mcm way to do that, because it seems to interfere with itself if I force it.

Any help is greatly appreciated, been driving me nuts for days now.

Slaves need either a high Submission rating, or a moderate Sexual Experience Rating, to be recruited. Can't remember the exact numbers offhand (think they're in an earlier post?) So in the case of a PAHE slave, just whip them a lot and their Submission will rise. DoM slaves also seem to gain Submission more from whipping, than from Sexual actions, despite their documentation--from my experiences with DoM Slaver camps. Best advice I can offer for slaves is get one Submissive enough to set up a DoM/ Home-Sweet-Home camp, and then let them train your future prostitutes for you while you play.

@Horred @Ykarion Attached is an interim update file that points TDFEP to the correct Licenses plugin name and reorders the utility page for the new alphabetical order.

I haven't changed the scripts in any other aspect, so please review before merging. Ping me when you're ready and I'll remove the attached file.

Edited by Nuascura
16 hours ago, Horred said:

Slaves need either a high Submission rating, or a moderate Sexual Experience Rating, to be recruited. Can't remember the exact numbers offhand (think they're in an earlier post?) So in the case of a PAHE slave, just whip them a lot and their Submission will rise. DoM slaves also seem to gain Submission more from whipping, than from Sexual actions, despite their documentation--from my experiences with DoM Slaver camps. Best advice I can offer for slaves is get one Submissive enough to set up a DoM/ Home-Sweet-Home camp, and then let them train your future prostitutes for you while you play.

Thank you so so much, I really appreciate the help.

Alright, i've been ignoring it for a while, but it's starting to drive me crazy: The anim selection in either this submod or the original one is fucked up in not just one, but at least three ways.

1) It ignores the sexlab foreplay setting and will always play a foreplay. Okay, i can see why that can make sense from an RP POV given the purpose of this mod, but even then at least add a seperate option to the MCM for people who want to disable it.

2) The foreplay anim selection just picks ANY sex anim for foreplay! Yes, anything, including vaginal and anal with finish (but without cumming), which looks retarded. Look, it's not difficult: If this mod needs to have its own seperate implementation for foreplay (for reasons unknown to me), then at least do it proper and check for the "leadin" or "foreplay" tag, instead of just randomly picking ANY anim registered. 

3) The "sex" type job likewise just picks any random anim registered. In other words, it really is "random sex". Now one might say "Yeah, so what? That's what it says on the tin?". Well, except this mod (or rather the original) has three jobtypes: "Sex", "Anal" and "Oral". And "Sex" as i just explained includes "anal" and "oral" anims, since it's just random. That makes no sense? I can see why one might want there to be an "anything you like" job, but wouldn't you first then implement "vaginal"? Also, if there was an "anything"-job, wouldn't it make sense to design that one as a multi-anim job where the client has multiple go's, and the payment is higher? I mean, logically speaking why would the client pay more for "anything", and then randomly decide to only get a handjob?

Proposal: Please either fix the foreplay part, or just kill that part of the codebase and make it use the sexlab routine, which actually works correctly and respects the MCM-foreplay option. As for the "sex" jobtype: Just rename it to "vaginal" and make it pick anims with the "vaginal" tag. If you still want an "anything"-job, i would propose to at a later time code that one differently with multiple go's and a seperate payment option.

Edited by libertyordeath

How can I get potential followers to have sex? I don't get any dialogue option. I have no problem with named NPCs or those from e.g. Pop Cities. I'm talking about just having sex not recruiting as prostitutes and I mean followers from follower mods (not yet recruited) although I think it applies to the vanilla followers such as Jenessa.

Never had a problem with this in LE with just TDFAP so I'm guessing it is a change made by this mod.

Thanks

Edited by Grey Cloud
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 6:57 AM, Grey Cloud said:

How can I get potential followers to have sex? I don't get any dialogue option. I have no problem with named NPCs or those from e.g. Pop Cities. I'm talking about just having sex not recruiting as prostitutes and I mean followers from follower mods (not yet recruited) although I think it applies to the vanilla followers such as Jenessa.

Never had a problem with this in LE with just TDFAP so I'm guessing it is a change made by this mod.

Thanks

Try turning on the setting "Follower Clients Allowed" in the General Settings page, PC Prostitution section. This option was originally added because several people found this to be either an exploit or just annoying. There's another by it you can toggle for Slave Clients Allowed (only if you have a slave mod installed), which does the same for slaves (player-owned and otherwise).

On 3/1/2024 at 1:20 AM, Nuascura said:

@Horred @Ykarion Attached is an interim update file that points TDFEP to the correct Licenses plugin name and reorders the utility page for the new alphabetical order.

TDF Enhanced Prostitution - Licenses Update 1.7z 44.69 kB · 8 downloads

I haven't changed the scripts in any other aspect, so please review before merging. Ping me when you're ready and I'll remove the attached file.

I have the new version out, so this is no longer needed. Thanks for posting it, and making it easy on me to get the proper naming down. :)

On 3/3/2024 at 3:29 PM, libertyordeath said:

Alright, i've been ignoring it for a while, but it's starting to drive me crazy: The anim selection in either this submod or the original one is fucked up in not just one, but at least three ways.

1) It ignores the sexlab foreplay setting and will always play a foreplay. Okay, i can see why that can make sense from an RP POV given the purpose of this mod, but even then at least add a seperate option to the MCM for people who want to disable it.

2) The foreplay anim selection just picks ANY sex anim for foreplay! Yes, anything, including vaginal and anal with finish (but without cumming), which looks retarded. Look, it's not difficult: If this mod needs to have its own seperate implementation for foreplay (for reasons unknown to me), then at least do it proper and check for the "leadin" or "foreplay" tag, instead of just randomly picking ANY anim registered. 

3) The "sex" type job likewise just picks any random anim registered. In other words, it really is "random sex". Now one might say "Yeah, so what? That's what it says on the tin?". Well, except this mod (or rather the original) has three jobtypes: "Sex", "Anal" and "Oral". And "Sex" as i just explained includes "anal" and "oral" anims, since it's just random. That makes no sense? I can see why one might want there to be an "anything you like" job, but wouldn't you first then implement "vaginal"? Also, if there was an "anything"-job, wouldn't it make sense to design that one as a multi-anim job where the client has multiple go's, and the payment is higher? I mean, logically speaking why would the client pay more for "anything", and then randomly decide to only get a handjob?

Proposal: Please either fix the foreplay part, or just kill that part of the codebase and make it use the sexlab routine, which actually works correctly and respects the MCM-foreplay option. As for the "sex" jobtype: Just rename it to "vaginal" and make it pick anims with the "vaginal" tag. If you still want an "anything"-job, i would propose to at a later time code that one differently with multiple go's and a seperate payment option.

I'm going to have to look into how the SexLab interfacing code really works before I could address any of this. Only changes I've made to this from the original mod was to add more weighting control to the Sex Type sliders, and a new conditional check here and there in the scripts.

On 3/15/2024 at 6:23 PM, Horred said:

Try turning on the setting "Follower Clients Allowed" in the General Settings page, PC Prostitution section. This option was originally added because several people found this to be either an exploit or just annoying. There's another by it you can toggle for Slave Clients Allowed (only if you have a slave mod installed), which does the same for slaves (player-owned and otherwise).

Thanks for the reply but that's not what I'm asking.

I want my PC to be able to have sex with NPCs who are potential followers (i.e. a follower from a mod who has not yet been recruited as a follower). I also want bards to be available as clients for my PC.

EDIT.

I enlisted some followers and still I still didn't get dialogue options to proposition them or get them to be prostitutes. I disabled the esp for this mod and Bingo! everything is working correctly. I have both dialogue options available.

Edited by Grey Cloud

Not related, but I keep talking about artwork here so I thought I'd post a picture of some that I can show you. These are from a set of clubs I just released for my Patreon group at Neverwinter Nights (EE). Couldn't resist the whole "Shillelaghs for St. Patrick's Day" vibe. :)

Clubs_HD_Combat__03.png

I have questions (and I'm sure I'll have more shortly...)

1. Can this be installed on an active save?

2. If so, what files do I need to get this mod working? There are a *ton* to sift through and - as I often find is the case - no clear description of what each file does. Like, some of it I can understand - the stuff I didn't mark in the picture below I can tell is patches for relevant mods, but what of the question mark stuff? Do I need the 250MB voice file???

requirements.jpg

Edited by keitel66
clarifying

Nvm, I think I got it. Just install 2.4.1; anything that's clearly a patch but has 2.4.0 next to it, I'm gathering, is included in 2.4.1. If I've got that right, then I do need the voice file but I don't understand the top two files.

15 hours ago, keitel66 said:

Nvm, I think I got it. Just install 2.4.1; anything that's clearly a patch but has 2.4.0 next to it, I'm gathering, is included in 2.4.1. If I've got that right, then I do need the voice file but I don't understand the top two files.

The top two are unrelated. One added voices back into Spank That Ass mod, the other causes the SLA Monitor Widget mod to use nicknames instead of base names (so you won't have 3 entries of Bandit (e.g.), and so on).

On 3/16/2024 at 7:41 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks for the reply but that's not what I'm asking.

I want my PC to be able to have sex with NPCs who are potential followers (i.e. a follower from a mod who has not yet been recruited as a follower). I also want bards to be available as clients for my PC.

EDIT.

I enlisted some followers and still I still didn't get dialogue options to proposition them or get them to be prostitutes. I disabled the esp for this mod and Bingo! everything is working correctly. I have both dialogue options available.

What was Maximum Party Hookers set to in MCM? If it was left at zero, those dialogs never appear so that people who wish to just be a prostitute (and not a pimp) may do so without a bunch of dialogs they don't wish to see. Is the City Prostitution Management quest started in your game currently, and if so was it started before you uninstalled this mod?