The MCM doesn't work for me. It registers I can open it but I cannot open the "General Settings" tab all other tabs open. Also after trying to open the general tab its stuck and I don't see any option in the MCM including the other tabs. Reloading the game doesn't do anything. The original TDF MCM works if I don't have this addon.

7 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Do I need the original Spank That Ass for your STA addon? I used to love STA but had to uninstall it due to the dialogue bugging out, NPC constantly spamming the voice lines, is this the fix you are referring to?

It's the one from Monoman1's Blog page, the only place still left to find it AFAIK. Just something I had done for myself, and thought would be nice to share.

42 minutes ago, Sorrow_421 said:

The MCM doesn't work for me. It registers I can open it but I cannot open the "General Settings" tab all other tabs open. Also after trying to open the general tab its stuck and I don't see any option in the MCM including the other tabs. Reloading the game doesn't do anything. The original TDF MCM works if I don't have this addon.

Is this a new game, or did you add this mod in the middle of a game? If so, was the main mod already installed and running before this was added in? Or a prior version of this add-on? I'll need more info to try and help out. Thanks, and sorry you're having issues.

7 hours ago, jperrins66 said:

Which setting in Spank That Ass is best for the new voice files ? vanilla or butchered ?

Honestly, I'm not sure. I haven't noticed a lot of difference on them, despite the messages. I didn't see any difference in dialogs, inside of the mod itself. I'd go for the butchered, or that one in between it and vanilla. Also use the Classic voice from SexlLab, the mod only covers the "FemaleEvenVoiced" set for the player. There was another older voice mod out with many voice sets, but the quality was bad enough it wasn't worth all the hours of effort to fix IMO.

1 hour ago, Horred said:

Is this a new game, or did you add this mod in the middle of a game? If so, was the main mod already installed and running before this was added in? Or a prior version of this add-on? I'll need more info to try and help out. Thanks, and sorry you're having issues.

New game. At first I installed TDF with this addon. The MCM loaded but had problem with the General Tab. Then I uninstalled TDF & this mod. Cleaned the save and reinstalled TDF on it's own, the MCM worked I could tick all the tabs and options of the mod and I also had the quest popup at the start that TDF gives you when you install it. After that I enabled this mod and the MCM was there but when I clicked on the General Options tab it was the same, couldn't load like it's hung. If I leave the mcm menu and go back to TDF it's blank, there no options at all, all the tabs are gone. Weird. I will try again. Also reloading the game or exiting the game doesn't do anything it stays the same.

EDIT: I solved it, it was on my end. BM Licenses was acting weird. Had a bunch of stacks in the save. I uninstalled it and everything works ok now. Sorry for the trouble.

Edited by Sorrow_421
Solved

I hit on another big oversight from the main mod today while test-playing, and managed to fix it for next version.:

* If a party hooker dies, they will now be properly removed from your service. --Instead of being left forever as a phantom figure, occupying one of your precious hooker slots.    

Had it happen during testing today; some slave got twisted up by some other mod(s), couldn't even talk to them. So I had to put them out of their misery. ? The new script additions on both the pimping and auto side took care of the defunct entry/ filled hooker slot.

EDIT: Oh, and I decided to make the auto-dancing function into a 0-100% slider, instead of just a toggle. Let you all decide how often you want to see these dances. Not at all, or maybe have a disco night at the local tavern w/ 100%--your choice!

Edited by Horred
15 hours ago, Horred said:

It's the one from Monoman1's Blog page, the only place still left to find it AFAIK. Just something I had done for myself, and thought would be nice to share.

Sorry you might've misunderstood my question.

So if I understand correctly I don't need the original STA mod from Monoman's blog page? I can just install your edited version?

16 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Sorry you might've misunderstood my question.

So if I understand correctly I don't need the original STA mod from Monoman's blog page? I can just install your edited version?

No, you'll need that mod. This is just fixes for its soundtrack files. They re-did the mod as a light plugin, and the sound files names were never changed to match the new form id's, so it went silent for two years +. This is what I just did in that patch. The voice files do more than just give player voice for STA. It also adds player voice to at least most player sex acts (one-liners or 1-word "utterances"). 

Doesn't matter much, but if you want to keep your install cleaner delete the data\sound\voice\spank that ass.esp folder that STA installs before installing this patch. You could have done that in 2021 even, because none of those files were actually being used because of their numbering suffixes.

Edited by Horred

I got a surprise break from the artwork today, so put in some TDF time. A couple of major hot fixes, one for main mod (that Dead Hooker bug I mentioned above) and one my own mistake (I blew up the PAHE interface last-minute in 2.1.2, so promoted slave hookers aren't being released from Paradise Halls slave list currently--and thus don't go to their new assignments as well. Reverting bb_hirefire.pex to version 2.11 fixed it immediately).

Several smaller fixes, a couple key script optimizations, and that Dance chance % slider I promised yesterday. A nice handful of smaller fixes as well. More than enough for anew version.

Only holding off on release because I just released 2.1.2 a couple days ago. Might try to test some more, make triple-sure things work & look for more issues. But expect it in the next day or so, because those hot fixes could save you & others all some potential misery I encountered in my own test-play.

On 12/16/2023 at 1:55 AM, Horred said:

I got a surprise break from the artwork today, so put in some TDF time. A couple of major hot fixes, one for main mod (that Dead Hooker bug I mentioned above) and one my own mistake (I blew up the PAHE interface last-minute in 2.1.2, so promoted slave hookers aren't being released from Paradise Halls slave list currently--and thus don't go to their new assignments as well. Reverting bb_hirefire.pex to version 2.11 fixed it immediately).

Several smaller fixes, a couple key script optimizations, and that Dance chance % slider I promised yesterday. A nice handful of smaller fixes as well. More than enough for anew version.

Only holding off on release because I just released 2.1.2 a couple days ago. Might try to test some more, make triple-sure things work & look for more issues. But expect it in the next day or so, because those hot fixes could save you & others all some potential misery I encountered in my own test-play.

Not sure if this behaviour is intentional.
But the Auto dancing seems to happen even when the hooker is in follow mode or Ill find jobs for you.
I clean installed the latest version and recruited a new hooker.
Set the dance to 25% and a few min later she just started dancing even though shes had 0 clients yet.

20 hours ago, -alpha- said:

Not sure if this behaviour is intentional.
But the Auto dancing seems to happen even when the hooker is in follow mode or Ill find jobs for you.
I clean installed the latest version and recruited a new hooker.
Set the dance to 25% and a few min later she just started dancing even though shes had 0 clients yet.

Not intentional, nor did I see it happen once in several hours of test play. Including starting up a couple fresh sets of party hookers, running them through the course to solo. I'll keep an eye out for it, thanks for the report.

Is this a new game, or one you installed an update over top of? If the latter, see my tip below and I hope it helps. Script code can stick in a running quest, not using the freshly updated code, until the quest is stopped/started.

I have a patch coming before the holidays. It fixes some issues with the auto-hooker sequences including dances. Until I can reproduce this specific issue I can't (intentionally) fix it. Knowing the scripts pretty well, can't visualize how it could happen from the basic following mode/package.

Just an FYI, for you and others---The "pimping" party hooker quests can be reset in game, once you're able to switch to auto-hooker. Send them on their own, then tell them you'll find jobs for them--toggle auto/follow modes back & forth. This turns both quests on/off, which works as a script refresh. Also works if they ever seem stuck in auto-mode, not dancing nor seeking tricks. Next patch "coincidentally" addresses a potential shutdown issue I saw in testing for the auto-hooking quests.

8 hours ago, Skyrimplayer13 said:

Is it intended that Paradise Halls is a hard requirement to install this mod? 

No, only requirements are Sexlab TDF Pimping and Prostitution and its requirements, plus PapyrusUtils (AE or SE, as per your version). Everything else is soft requirements, mods that this one accounts for and does things for, if they're installed.

EDIT: If you mean the additional PAHE TDF Enhanced plugin, just delete it if you're not using PAHE nor don't intend to. All will be well.

Edited by Horred

I just added something really cool for Diary of Mine users, for next version. I'm a big fan of the mod, but it has a big bug that's prevented me from enjoying it for several versions: it shreds Display Names, making them entirely blank. This makes the NPC un-clickable--you can't talk to them, activate them from mods like Acheron in mid-combat, and so on. Until you go into MCM and fix the name. But alas, sometimes as early as 30 seconds later it disappears once more...with a big group it became a mini-game in itself (not a fun one).

This also affects TDF Enhanced. In my last test game, I used a lot of slaves trained through DOM camps as hookers, and when I checked my Current Hookers table had a few Blank Name entries in the Free/City/Roaming section. This made them entirely unusable, no way to collect the gold--and no way to restore them via dialog. Including through DOM's MCM.

Since I'm already scanning for slaves every few seconds, including DOM slaves, I added some new name functions for DOM and DOM only. If I DOM or former-DOM slave/slaver is detected, their Display Names are stored along with form ID's in an external JSON file thanks to PapyrusUtils which I already used. Once stored, it will check the current display name against it each script cycle. If the current is blank and the JSON's entry is not, it will restore that entry. If you changed the display name to something new, and your former entry wasn't blank, it will account for your change and refresh the JSON with it so your new nickname isn't reverted. And if by chance you use this in a current game with already-shredded names like me, it will find their Base Object's name ("Bandit, Deadly Wench, etc.) and restore the Display Name to at least that. From there, you can at least use a mod like SexLab Inflation or Skyrim Utility, Paradise Halls (if they ever spent time there as well) or perhaps others I can't recall ATM to change their display name back to your liking. Once accomplished, the JSON will store it next cycle and make it DOM-proof.

Might just make DOM playable again, and also save you some hooker grief. :)

EDIT: Confirmed in game play and Papyrus log. In game, I literally watched a slave with a missing name have its name re-appear in front of my eyes. Log confirmed my script did it. I also saw a "nameless" roaming hooker former-slave (from before I wrote this script) get set back to their base object name. From there I was able to restore their nickname with SL Inflation's Configuration page. In a short run the log showed 3 slaves being fixed by the script. Two of them more than once, and one within 20 seconds of the last time my mod fixed this persistent bug from DOM. My script runs every 10 seconds, and had a clean entry on the pass in between--confirming it was fixed, then broken again by DOM, then fixed again by the script.

Edited by Horred
2 hours ago, Horred said:

No, only requirements are Sexlab TDF Pimping and Prostitution and its requirements, plus PapyrusUtils (AE or SE, as per your version). Everything else is soft requirements, mods that this one accounts for and does things for, if they're installed.

EDIT: If you mean the additional PAHE TDF Enhanced plugin, just delete it if you're not using PAHE nor don't intend to. All will be well.

Ah, thanks. I suppose I can delete the same from TDF2023 also then.

5 hours ago, Skyrimplayer13 said:

Ah, thanks. I suppose I can delete the same from TDF2023 also then.

Yes, absolutely. If it came down to one to use, with my mod use mine. Else, neither. I might make separate downloads for this some day, especially if I determine that Diary of Mine needs different variables checked than PAHE (and thus, needs a plugin of its own as well).

15 hours ago, Horred said:

Yes, absolutely. If it came down to one to use, with my mod use mine. Else, neither. I might make separate downloads for this some day, especially if I determine that Diary of Mine needs different variables checked than PAHE (and thus, needs a plugin of its own as well).

Just curious here, isn't it easier to make PAHE a soft dependency? I just checked Diary of Mine, the personalities for NPCs sounds very interesting, not sure how well it plays together with other mods.

14 hours ago, Skyrimplayer13 said:

Just curious here, isn't it easier to make PAHE a soft dependency? I just checked Diary of Mine, the personalities for NPCs sounds very interesting, not sure how well it plays together with other mods.

This is a case where you need to check variables (conditions) via dialog: PAHE variables. While it's possible to handle this through a script, it's much more reliable to handle it in the conditions. These PAHE globals change a lot, and the values read from them would have to be constantly updated. A script can sometimes keep up with these in time for Response XYZ, sometimes not. Even if it could, there's script performance to consider. External reads are heavy on a script, light on a plugin.

Diary of Mine plays very well with the PAHE mods, allows you to trade your slaves back & forth between DoM and PAHE via convo, and even has a HSH compatibility plugin. It runs heavier than PAHE, but with good reasons. For me, there was just the one bug making it unplayable, and 2.1.5 addressed it.

6 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Hello. I try to start up skyrim and it locks up. I'm on GOG and so use the Papyrus Utils for GOG. Would you mind looking into that?

Would be difficult to check, I only have the Steam copy. As long as it's the one for your SKSE version, shouldn't be an issue AFAIK. Was it listed as the culprit in the SKSE log &/or Crash Logger? PapyrusUtils isn't actually doing anything until you're in game, and either save/load settings from MCM or (as of 2.1.5) as part of the Slave Tracking script. But both only after your game loads.

Also, you're using TDF2023, not the old 2.2.5 version? Only ask because it's known to not work with this. Usually causes endless loop, not crashes though.

Edited by Horred