SexoutNG - 2.6.81 - 11-Oct-2013

Just a thought of an easy way to make this look more professional.  To get rid of that awkward transition of having characters instantly snap to position, you could have it fade to black for a couple seconds during that time. 

i would think this would be easy to add but i dont know much about scripting,  just trying to give ideas :)

Would be even better if the camera didn't snap to the inside of the character's head before each act. I assume it centers on the player's position but since the character is standing up it looks really bad. Just keep it where it is and let the player move it.

@Prideslayer

Did you take a look at those misaligned positions I posted yet?

Would be even better if the camera didn't snap to the inside of the character's head before each act. I assume it centers on the player's position but since the character is standing up it looks really bad. Just keep it where it is and let the player move it.

Standard MO for the con_tfc command, which is what we need to let the player move the camera around. A fadetoblack may be able to cover that bit up too though.

@Prideslayer

Did you take a look at those misaligned positions I posted yet?

Sorry no, I'll get to it soon, I swear. :)

Standard MO for the con_tfc command, which is what we need to let the player move the camera around. A fadetoblack may be able to cover that bit up too though.

The camera BS is my least favorite thing about the engine, and there are a lot of stupid things. As docta says, TFC (aka the UFO cam) is required. The engine though fights against actually using it. First, there's no check available in the engine or in NVSE to determine if it's enabled or not -- if you start sex with TFC already enabled, it'll screw everything up. I've looked for a flag somewhere that I could query in NX to no avail (so far). Second, TFC takes a finite amount of time to actually 'work.' If you pay close attention when toggling it by hand in the console, you'll see the first thing that happens is the camera moves to inside the players head, and then it moves out.

If the animations are told to play before the camera has finished moving (and, of course, you don't know when it has -- as a modder), you end up with the invisible-player problem. Thus the adjustible TFC delay setting in MCM was born.

My concern with the fade is that it may further complicate the timing, but I'd be ecstatic if that were not the case. Who knows, maybe an imagespace modifier will fix the issue rather than making it worse. That would be welcome indeed. :)

You cannot actually do *anything* with the camera, officially, except toggle 3rd person and tfc (and create VATS paths). The sexout zoom-out is done by getting the control code for whatever you have your 'backup' key set to and then faking keypresses for a little bit, for example. It's really the worst part of the engine, as far as modding goes.

OK So far all of the contributions to my small problems with sexout have been resolved and I have "READ" extensively on the subject of these specific mods. Now however, I am stumped with the new pregnancy issues. Mainly, my character is will within 1/3 of her current pregnancy and I am not seeing it. I know "breeder" is what causes the large breasts to appear but they are no longer appearing after my debacle with tryout - kennel but i think i can live without that. The hard issues however, is that pregnant NPC's are still invisible. here is my load order:

Please be gentle I have tried toggling AI several times and still getting the invisi-pregs. And I removed "Sexout - SSR.bsa" by renaming it "Sexout - SSR.bsa.org" still have invisi-pregsAny clues that might help me find my issue? I do like the site of a pregnant women with a laser rifle...it makes fighting off brutal enemies more interesting.

Never mind found the issue...sorry for posting in the wrong thread. It was a clothing mod.

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
Primary Needs HUD.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutSharedResources.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutLegion.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
Companion Core.esm=1
RobCo Certified.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
msexBase.esm=1
msexTopsOffice.esm=1
Another-Kick-In-The-Head.esm=1
The Crucified.esm=1
Monster Wars.esm=1
STRobot-Core.esm=1
sexysleepwearnr.esp=1
sexysleepwear.esp=1
SexoutKhans.esp=1
SexoutNCR.esp=1
SexoutKings.esp=1
SexoutFiends.esp=1
CASM.esp=1
Readius_NV.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp=1
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp=1
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp=1
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp=1
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp=1
RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp=1
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp=1
Imp's Timescale Adjuster.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp=1
SexoutRapist.esp=1
SexoutAffairs.esp=1
SexoutClothingEval.esp=1
SexoutASB.esp=1
SexoutStraponSex.esp=1
SexoutCrowdsB.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
SOSReplacer.esp=1
SexoutCompanions.esp=1
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp=1
SexoutConsequences.esp=1
SexoutSS_C.esp=1
SexoutRocket.esp=1
SexoutWearAndTear-v1-3.esp=0
SexoutWearAndTear-v1-5.esp=0
SexoutWearAndTear-v1-6.esp=0
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp=1
SexoutCheckMeOut - SCR.esp=1
SexoutLust.esp=1
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp=1
SexoutRex.esp=1
Sexout Certified.esp=1
Sexout Rufus Fix.esp=1
msexFort.esp=1
msexVeronica.esp=1
msexCourtesan.esp=1
DLC-Another-Kick-Extension.esp=1
Sexout-Another-Kick-Extension.esp=1
TwistedMinds.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
MojaveDelight.esp=1
Neck-id Slaves.esp=1
EVE FNV - NO GRA.esp=1
EVE FNV - NO DLC.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE No DLC.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE No GRA.esp=1
RaiderChains.esp=1
SunnyCompanion.esp=1
SexoutPowderGangers.esp=1
NudeFiendArmorBB.esp=1
BBAliceMurray.esp=1
BB_Persona_and_Secret.esp=1
dragongirl.esp=1
epock.esp=1
Free Tribal Outfits.esp=1
JillBSAA.esp=1
Nidaoutfitv1.esp=1
NVLadyoutfit1.esp=0
NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp=1
NWIxiaarmor1.esp=1
Type3 Leather Armors.esp=1
BunnySuit-FNV.esp=0
Type3MClothing_OWB.esp=1
Type3MClothing_HH.esp=1
NPCs wear NSNS NV.esp=1
Type3MClothing.esp=1
iRodent - HVExplosiveCollar Fix.esp=1
Monster Wars - Robot Race Plugin.esp=1
Monster Wars - Behemoth Rampage.esp=1
Monster Wars - Colossus Plugin.esp=1
Monster Wars - More Robots Plugin.esp=1
Monster Wars - No Buttercups Plugin.esp=1
Tryout-PG Kennel.esp=1
STRobot-ChemImmunity.esp=1

I had a little problem. I don't know what I had broken, but now the sex scenes don't begun at all and I got trapped in the beggining, with both my character and the other character "freezed"

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16277-sexoutng-framework-installation-guide-for-beginners/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3500-how-to-get-help-with-problems/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7727-sexout-faq-read-this-to-get-started/

I had a little problem. I don't know what I had broken, but now the sex scenes don't begun at all and I got trapped in the beggining, with both my character and the other character "freezed"

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16277-sexoutng-framework-installation-guide-for-beginners/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3500-how-to-get-help-with-problems/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7727-sexout-faq-read-this-to-get-started/

Thanks, but I already fixed it by loading an earlier (10 hours earlier) save. I tried everything those two threads suggested but this, because I didn't want to lost those 10 hours.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of trouble, this is my first time using sexout so of course I immediately shoved in a bunch of other stuff which I'll put in a list in a moment.  But for the time being, I'm having trouble "using" sexout, I installed it what I believe to be correctly and I can get the animations to work and everything if they're triggered by whatever.  But no dialogue options to initiate anything actually appear, it's only the vanilla dialogue.  I don't know if this is just a combination of different plugins conflicting with each other or what, but I'd really appreciate any input.

The Mods I Installed

Sexout.esm

Sexoutsharedresources.esm

Another-Kick-In-The-Head.esm

Sexoutcommonresources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutAssassin.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

DLC-Another-Kick-Extension.esp

Sexout-Another-Kick-Extension.esp

Smallertalk.esp

st.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutResolutions.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutGorkingGirl.esp

Often the added dialogue cannot be initiated by the player, with tryouts for example usually you have to be approached, set MCM rates to 100% then find some non-hostile powder gangers or kings and if nothing happens check the console. You should be able to talk to James Garrett and a few others though.

If you want to be able to initiate sex yourself, the hookups mod allows this.

Is that what you were asking?

Otherwise if no dialogue is working ever you should post your whole load order including non-sexout ones.