SexoutNG - 2.6.81 - 11-Oct-2013

Altering the sexout internal vars that way will likely affect a bunch of mods differently. It will not break anything in sexout core itself, since it doesn't give a hoot about them -- it's just tracking them for other modders to use. If anything, adjusting them UP should not hurt, but you may have to trigger a sex act after adjusting them for other mods to take notice.

Some mods don't look at those vars except in the sexout notification hooks or their own callbacks, so they won't notice the change until those scripts are run.

Thank you, Pride!

So I can make it the simple way (remember: I need it just for testing-purpose, but I don't want to disarray SexoutNG) Right now I just check the Sexout counters. If I ever gain the knowledge to include WaT, Lust and Preg checks ... and how to use NX for it ... Oh, and I would like to do it someday ... I will have to find a smarter solution.

For testing.. well.. you'll have to test and see if it causes any problems itself. I don't think it really will.

If you put it up for download, be prepared for tons of support/problem reports from people who just download it and activate it without reading the instructions. That's such a "problem" that at times I'm half tempted to have Sexout ask a random question from the install instructions and disable itself if it's answered incorrectly.

Yes, only for testing topic-conditions without loading and reloading saves again and again.

And no, I don't want to upload it. The other mod-makers who use such condition-checks are much more experienced as me, I think. I am sure, they have their own system to check their mods.

That's such a "problem" that at times I'm half tempted to have Sexout ask a random question from the install instructions and disable itself if it's answered incorrectly.

That would be ... great ... fun! :)

(OK, most of us have made their own stupid errors when installing sexout for the first time. But since I installed Lovers for Oblivion the first time, I belive that installing sexout (within the entire SCR-requirements) is quiet easy ;) )

script SexoutNGEffectBaseScriptF

elseif 12 == nSetupStage

; Wait on player undress

if (0 == playerREF.NX_GetEVFl "Sexout:Start::Undressed")

return

else

set nSetupStage to 13

endif

set nSetupStage to 13

elseif 11 == nSetupStage

; Stage 11

; undress player

set nSetupStage to 12

if ((1 == spunA) && (0 == bDontUndressA) && (actorA == playerREF))

actorA.AddItem SexoutNGTokenUndress 1 1

elseif ((1 == spunB) && (0 == bDontUndressB) && (actorB == playerREF))

actorB.AddItem SexoutNGTokenUndress 1 1

elseif ((1 == spunC) && (0 == bDontUndressC) && (actorC == playerREF))

actorC.AddItem SexoutNGTokenUndress 1 1

endif

I think this is causing sex scenes to not fire since no token is ever given to the player if you set sexoutng.bdontundress(a,b,c) to 1.  

bdontundress hasn't worked in a while - I think that was in the OP of a previous thread. I was just gonna say bdontredress does work, but this thread's op says it doesn't, so that leaves me a little confused now because I had it working a few months ago. :-/

Started checkin this mod out yesterday and noticed some wonky stuff going on when I had my own nude body equiped and set the bdontundress variables.  Using sexoutng.bdontundress causes the script to stall.  Using sexoutng.ipcundress = 3 ;3 = never undress, will equip the nude body if male. 

Attached Files

I saw these two links on page one. I suppose I need both? Also, it would be very helpful to the first time sexout user if links were provided to the mods that use these core and data files.

Thank you.

Hi guys im having problems with this mod, everything seems to work apart from the actual animations as if something is missing from SCR. I can talk to people as if im about to have sex, i click on of the options then nothing happens, they turn around as if nothing happened, i have sexout assault as well so they stalk me about to rape me but turn around like nothing happened. Anyone got any ideas. 

Load order

Sexout.esm (v2.6.78b1)
SCR.esm
sexoutpregnacnyv3.esm
sexoutsharedresources.esm
sexoutslavery.esm
sexoutlegion.esm
sexoutstore.esm

Attached Files

I saw these two links on page one. I suppose I need both? Also, it would be very helpful to the first time sexout user if links were provided to the mods that use these core and data files.

Thank you.

Every mod listed in the Sexout forum makes use of those core and data files.

Attached Files

Attached Files removed

Thank you.

As Loogie mentioned above every Sexout mod uses these files. Yes you need both. To find mods that use these files go to the download button on the top of the page and click. Then click on Fallout , Sexout etc. There you will find the  mods that use these files. Read them carefully some don't work together. All info you need should be on the mod author's page.

Hi guys im having problems with this mod, everything seems to work apart from the actual animations as if something is missing from SCR. I can talk to people as if im about to have sex, i click on of the options then nothing happens, they turn around as if nothing happened, i have sexout assault as well so they stalk me about to rape me but turn around like nothing happened. Anyone got any ideas. 

Load order

Sexout.esm (v2.6.78b1)

SCR.esm

sexoutpregnacnyv3.esm

sexoutslavery.esm

sexoutlegion.esm

sexoutstore.esm

SCR doesn't have any sex animations, and that doesn't look like a full load order.

Check out BruceWayne's install guide, and if that doesn't show you the problem, start a thread in technical support.

Load order

Sexout.esm (v2.6.78b1)

SCR.esm

sexoutpregnacnyv3.esm

sexoutslavery.esm

sexoutlegion.esm

sexoutstore.esm

SCR doesn't have any sex animations, and that doesn't look like a full load order.

Check out BruceWayne's install guide, and if that doesn't show you the problem, start a thread in technical support.

Also there is no "SCR.esm"

Pay particular attention to the NVSE and NVSE installation instructions as well.

Can you people remove those links from the message and the quotes please?

Next time I update they aren't going to work and will probably just confuse even MORE people who try to download them. ;)

Removed from my Quotes. Sorry didn't realize it would cause an issue until you mentioned it. :blush:

Since it moved to the previous page it won't get read anyway. Nobody reads more than half the OP of a thread before they post. :P

Can you people remove those links from the message and the quotes please?

Next time I update they aren't going to work and will probably just confuse even MORE people who try to download them. ;)

Removed from my Quotes. Sorry didn't realize it would cause an issue until you mentioned it. :blush:

Since it moved to the previous page it won't get read anyway. Nobody reads more than half the OP of a thread before they post. :P

Still. Don't want someone that comes along and says:

I read the entire post. I took what looked to be the most recent link and can't find it... LOL . The one reader of post and they got the wrong info. :P

That actually was me a few times when I stated here. :blush: 

I would search back from the most recent to see if there were any newer links or downloads to the files I wanted. Ah those were the days.

I admit the files needed should really only be in the OP unless otherwise stated. It is too easy to start getting wrong files and turned around otherwise.

I am hopeful that I'll be able to come up with a fomod way to detect updates, as FOMM used to try to do with the nexus. This is a feature I took out of my FOMM build because since changes to the nexus (and abandonment of FOMM) all it does is crash FOMM when you try to use it.

There's no need for it there anyway. The FOMOD script can do it itself.