SexoutNG - 2.6.81 - 11-Oct-2013

I have an issue with the body suit, namely that it's invisible except for the hands. It boggles my mind how that is even possible, seeing how the body is included in the bsa. I have installed Astyamma's skeleton, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Do you have archive invalidation enabled in FOMM? If you've used NMM or some other mod manager you may have to toggle AI off and on in FOMM to get it working again.

I use NMM, and toggling AI on and off did indeed help. Thanks a lot for the help.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not fixed after all. It just took a while before my character put on the suit.

Been meaning to ask, but just what is the Scanner/Frequency for?

If you mouse over it, it should tell you. Basically it's how often the sexout scanner runs and notifies mods that are using it. The default is 10Hz so 10 times a second sexout builds a list of all the actors nearby and forwards that list to all mods subscribing to the scanner.

In high-population-density environments or with lots of npc-adding mods loaded you may want to turn it down.

The textures of the male bodies is wrong with both Robert's and Breezes bodies. The only way I got it to work was to install Breezes manually. Robert's still looks wrong during sex if I install manually. Do I need something more than SexoutNG?

The textures of the male bodies is wrong with both Robert's and Breezes bodies. The only way I got it to work was to install Breezes manually. Robert's still looks wrong during sex if I install manually. Do I need something more than SexoutNG?

Just the two fomods. Nothing else is required. Make sure you have archive invalidation on and are only using a single mod manager. Trying to use multiples will usually result in one breaking things you've set in the other.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the correct thread to ask this but I have two group animations that aren't working correctly. It's one wheelbarrow animation and something called rnd42 where the guy on the ground has his arms around the girl and the girl has her hips thrust upwards a bit. In both cases the positions are completely out of place and one of the male actors is turned the wrong way. Are they bugged or is something wrong with my install? The other animations look alright.

I have the settings for character orientations set to my preference but when my female character goes on another female npc, the message at the top still says something like, so and so moans in ecstasy as so and so gently thrusts his cock etc even though they are both female.

How do I get the #s?

Look in the character inventory during sex and there should be some sexout counter items. How many there are = the anim number. There will be at least 100 of them as all NG anim #s start at 101.

Where did you get the 'md42' name of whatever that animation is?

I have the settings for character orientations set to my preference but when my female character goes on another female npc, the message at the top still says something like, so and so moans in ecstasy as so and so gently thrusts his cock etc even though they are both female.

Sexout is not responsible for those messages. They comes from SCR or pregnancy I think.

I have a bug with the kings having sex with the groupies and wont stop. Bugging some the quests related to them. Pacer is just humping non stop and I tried disabling him and the groupie and re enabling and they still do it. Which one of the sexout mods causes them to have sex in the first place.Never mind it was sexual innuendo npcs esp

@prideslayer: The reason the Geck and the engine locks or crashes when closing in my game is due to animations SNG1504b, SNG1505b, SNG1506b and/or SNG1507b.

Removing all 4 removes the issue.

I know removing SNG1504b is required but it is not enough and I did'nt test all combinations ( yet :angel:  ).

And of course, I don't see anything obvious to telll why!

@prideslayer: The reason the Geck and the engine locks or crashes when closing in my game is due to animations SNG1504b, SNG1505b, SNG1506b and/or SNG1507b.

Removing all 4 removes the issue.

I know removing SNG1504b is required but it is not enough and I did'nt test all combinations ( yet :angel:  ).

And of course, I don't see anything obvious to telll why!

Cool that you've found the issues, that puts us a lot closer to solving it :)