[Sims 3] Brisbane Australia’s Chair Animations Sex Pack (has NSFW images)

? Thanks for the positive responsive everyone, one thing that makes me really happy is hearing that people were able to get the animations working without any issues and got a surprise seeing something new and different.

I really enjoyed making this pack and would highly recommend trying animating, I think it helps if you're technically reasonably good which I think most people here already are and can figure your way through unusual software like S3PE, S3OC or Blender.  It's also an advantage if you're a little bit perverted... or very! ?

7 hours ago, Clydie said:

Many thanks for this very nice animations. They look very good in the game.

Fresh and good ideas transformed into high quality animations. Nice !

Saw some things in your OKW XML. If you are open for some comments on that, let me know.

Yea I am.  My XML is very basic because I've found in the XML is where things can go very wrong with the animation and I'm interested that the most number of people could run the animations with the least amount of issues and widest game/mod variations.

9 hours ago, yellowpuppet said:

When my sims actually took off and started to fly! i nearly fell out of my chair, absolutely amazing!

Thanks, Riverfire is a yearly fireworks event here in Brisbane, it's popular here for it's air force jet flyover which up until it's retirement in 2010 this jet was the F-111 Aardvark (now replaced by the F18 Superhornet).  The F-111 had two afterburners and an emergency fuel dump exit point located between it's afterburners, when the pilots do an emergency fuel dump the aircrafts fuel is dumped out the back, if the afterburners are also on the dumped fuel ignites with a fireball, it's very bright, very loud, all the buildings shake and was very popular here.  I really liked watching them fly over and wanted to include an animation to do with it.

1065452680_UL1r1090221_13047545.jpg.0cf9a9249bb6b152d4f18f0cb7d39043.jpg

899625841_UL24956902512_125330da49_b.thumb.jpg.c4c358f230b78e82601ba1ff4eb60303.jpg

UL3.jpg.6272c1d11ef8c9c43843a6648e57637b.jpg

On 9/23/2021 at 4:14 PM, Brisbane Australia said:

Yea I am.  My XML is very basic because I've found in the XML is where things can go very wrong with the animation and I'm interested that the most number of people could run the animations with the least amount of issues and widest game/mod variations.

You have a PM

People are asking me how do I make these animations, The Masters Animated Woohoo Tutorial was one of the largest helps in getting me started animating (which is why it's credited in my original post), in-case anyone else has not seen it (posted in 2014) below is the link.

I generally avoided mods for TS3 after messy mods in TS2,  Discovering KW here on this site was one of the first TS3 mods I ever downloaded and had to learn how to install KW and get it all working.  When I finally saw an animation I thought it was great!  After seeing animations made by multiple animators I wanted to do this too, but I didn't know where to begin, how they were made, nothing, zero, zip.  Now people are asking me how do they begin, well you begin here, The Master's tutorial is good and to the point too:

13 minutes ago, Brisbane Australia said:

The Masters Animated Woohoo Tutorial was one of the largest helps in getting me started

I actually tried... before realizing I had no patience for it, but remember that while visiting that thread, you will see posts by someone now listed as "Guest". That was Lady666 when she was starting out, so even as many see AW and related tutorials as obsolete, they do remain a solid foundation... as your work shows!

16 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I actually tried... before realizing I had no patience for it, but remember that while visiting that thread, you will see posts by someone now listed as "Guest". That was Lady666 when she was starting out, so even as many see AW and related tutorials as obsolete, they do remain a solid foundation... as your work shows!

Hey thanks that's really nice of you to say.  Actually I think these type of animations aren't restricted to just TS3, I can't imagine the working for other games would be much different, two rigs on top of each other is kind of universal, the technical side can all be worked out.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, sim333 said:

Everything is very super, but I think it is better not to confuse vaginal and oral. And then unexpectedly, pregnancy can happen from non-viginal sex)). And then I did a little digging in the original , very sorry..

DoWnLoad

Pretty cool! I had close look at the modifications you made they are all category tweaks that make the groups just that little more accurate, so thanks!

For anyone interested it's the same OKW file that goes straight into your packages folder which has been categorized a little more accurately.

9 hours ago, jung03211 said:

What is the skin used for the sims in the screenshot?

They all use the EA base game barbie skins which I have added nipples, pubic hair, pink vaginal areas, and I also 3D meshed the vagina opening and lips.

I was not happy with the available vagina's so I made my own, but I'd still like to make some improvements when I get the time.

1 hour ago, Brisbane Australia said:

I was not happy with the available vagina's so I made my own, but I'd still like to make some improvements when I get the time.

Been working on body replacements for almost 2 years... constantly "tweaking". Some day I will be happy with them and post them. ))) Examples are the FemmeBots.

Edited by LadySmoks
On 11/12/2021 at 12:01 PM, Brisbane Australia said:

Pretty cool! I had close look at the modifications you made they are all category tweaks that make the groups just that little more accurate, so thanks!

For anyone interested it's the same OKW file that goes straight into your packages folder which has been categorized a little more accurately.

They all use the EA base game barbie skins which I have added nipples, pubic hair, pink vaginal areas, and I also 3D meshed the vagina opening and lips.

thank you!

• 4 weeks later...