[Sims 3] Brisbane Australia’s Chair Animations Sex Pack (has NSFW images)

2 hours ago, Brisbane Australia said:

Hello again Lady! ?

Hello! Not to speak for @sim333, but if he is from Donetsk, and still lives there, no. As he said, do not believe all of the propaganda. Perhaps he, as my family in Lugansk, and many in eastern and southern regions welcome relief from what has happened the passed 8 years.

I feel bad for regular people in my country, but children of Bandera must be put down. No monument or parade should glorify such person... Red and black flags should never be flown to celebrate him. So, do not believe all that is told by western Pravda. These are ones that now control.

Spoiler

In Ukraine, hundreds march with torches in annual tribute to Nazi  collaborator | Jewish News

Many Russian speaking people outside of Donbass live in fear.

Edited by TheLadysGhost
3 hours ago, Brisbane Australia said:

Here in Australia the war is receiving 24hr coverage on our news TV channel, it's a big event

It's like dry briquettes from a supermarket, packaged and sterilized)).  If you could read Russian, you would get fresh information from real people in messengers and social networks. And those are two completely different stories!

1 hour ago, TheLadysGhost said:

but children of Bandera must be put down.

Wow, what are you, however ... wow. Not expected!! O_O

But perhaps this is true, Ukraine had to dance on the point of a needle, stop nationalism and not succumb to the useless instructions of the States.

Edited by sim333
  • 1 month later...

War is always the most horrible thing where the outcome will always be sorrow and loss. Lets hope this shit ends soon. Anyway lots of love to all who bring joy in this wold like the animaters here on loverslab.com ? Brisbane ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

On 2/25/2022 at 5:42 PM, sim333 said:

Wow, what are you, however ... wow. Not expected!! O_O

But perhaps this is true, Ukraine had to dance on the point of a needle, stop nationalism and not succumb to the useless instructions of the States.

Fuck you scumbag russia will definitely lose, that country is outcast in all world

On 2/25/2022 at 4:48 PM, TheLadysGhost said:

but children of Bandera must be put down

after you stupid slut 

3 hours ago, Unholy_dude said:

after you stupid slut 

?

So, you joined this shithole just to post that? Or you are kiska who made new account, just to try to insult? People like you are why I no longer post my content here. Tiny people who masturbate to pixels on a laptop, sitting in mommy's basement with sticky keyboard keys and never go outside because someone might not be wearing a mask. Good luck with that! OY! And good luck with that virginity thing... raping pixel slave girls with your (whatever) does not count, you know.

• 1 year later...