ODefeat - Defeat Reborn

4 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Actually the answer is yes. By setting these settings this way, ODefeat no longer triggers.

Actually the answer is NO, read the mod. 

So to clarify.

If he want to delete the mod from his save file by desactivating all, the answer is no.

If he want to have the mod still instaled in his game, and active, maybe this way he is saying wont trigger. But as far as i know, for me sometimes it still triggers all the events, sadly, and the player will be inmortal as the mod suggest. 

SkyrimSE 2022-06-03 19-55-18.png

Edited by corvinus18
1 hour ago, corvinus18 said:

Actually the answer is NO, read the mod. 

So to clarify.

If he want to delete the mod from his save file by desactivating all, the answer is no.

If he want to have the mod still instaled in his game, and active, maybe this way he is saying wont trigger. But as far as i know, for me sometimes it still triggers all the events, sadly, and the player will be inmortal as the mod suggest. 

SkyrimSE 2022-06-03 19-55-18.png

I don't know how you're misunderstanding me... language barrier, perhaps? The player would become immortal if you attempted to remove ODefeat from the game. That is not what I've done. I've simply set all the chance sliders to 0 and disabled all aggressor options. The result is a 0% chance of an assault occurring, and even if one did trigger there would be no valid actors available. It's worked like a peach for me.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, henkdetaart said:

My ODefeat tells me that the papyrus extender is out of date, but I have the latest version as well as the tweaker. Anything I am missing?

Maybe your ODefeat is overwriting papyrus extender. 

Papyrus should overwrite Omods. If you use MO2 load papyrus  below any Omods. 

Edited by corvinus18
1 hour ago, corvinus18 said:

Maybe your ODefeat is overwriting papyrus extender. 

Papyrus should overwrite Omods. If you use MO2 load papyrus  below any Omods. 

I am using Vortex, my papyrus extender has no conflicts and my PapyrusUtil is overriding everything it can.

On 6/24/2022 at 12:12 AM, henkdetaart said:

My ODefeat tells me that the papyrus extender is out of date, but I have the latest version as well as the tweaker. Anything I am missing?

Had same problem.

If you did move to AE, check if you did install correct dll and Address Library. Reinstall via vortex.

hola amigos, tengo un problema, cuando intento acceder al mcm del mod no aparece nada, puedo entrar al menu pero esta completamente vacio, ademas de eso el mcm se bloquea y tengo que salir completamente y volver a abrir el menu para poder seguir usandolo, que puede ser esto? a alguien mas le ocurre?? gracias de antemano.

Uh, this mod works fine with my game, but when I defeat a bandit, she turned into friendly attitude and said thank you or that's so sweet of you, and the animations are not consensual, watching them comfort each other is just really weird.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, orochimay said:

It doesn't work for me at all no matter what! i'm on SE using Flower girls

Of course it dosent work for you.

From the description. 

Requirements and compatibility

Requires:
    - OStim (latest) (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40725
    - Po3's papyrus extender (make sure to update, it is frequently updated) (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854)
    - Nemesis or FNIS (RUN AFTER INSTALL)
    - nl_mcm (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49127)

Works with:
    - OCrime, adds crime and bounty support to ODefeat. Link @ nexus page

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten the ostruggle mini game to work in first person? Mine just has the player and the npc struggle on the ground and I’m forced looking straight with everything out of view until it ends. 

I’ve gotten the first person camera working great with ostim itself so I’m wondering what it might be. 

I am using SE downgraded to pre-AE of course. 

Good mod! I would recommend having a "surrender" key like in defeat, it really helps with testing.

Does this support NPC vs NPC, with no player involved at all? Just making sure.

Also, how about having an "all down" option with followers, where followers can be knocked down (for a user-selectable length of time), and once the player and followers are knocked down, will the scene start.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 7:45 AM, Someone92 said:

Use Yamete Kudasai instead.

ODefeat has been pretty much abandoned in favor of Scrab's defeat mods.

I'm not sure that it's been abandoned due to other mods. It's been abandoned because OStim and OSex had a huge falling out that completely alienated the Author of ODefeat and OStim. See a recap of the story here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpbCuAkt4yc

Luckily yes, we do have Yamete as a possible replacement, though this mod should hopefully still be usable. Also available are the original Defeat mod, Baka's version of it, and Battle Fuck.

5 hours ago, Torcha09 said:

It's been abandoned because OStim and OSex had a huge falling out that completely alienated the Author of ODefeat and OStim

Its been abandoned because the author of the mod considered the project failed due to a significant amount of bugs that likely would never have been fixed because DA mods in Papyrus never worked properly

YK getting released made the already abandoned project redundant, is all

Edited by Scrab