ODefeat - Defeat Reborn

@gerroth your fix is amazing mate this works! So good! The only issue is the death drums music playing forever after the scene ends. I wondered if running this with Acheron and disabling Acheron player defeat might fix it (gettin Acheron to do the post scene cleanup for ODefeat) but unfortunately all I managed to do was break defeats from happening all together. 

Do you have any ideas on what can be done to fix the death music playing forever after a defeat occurs?

On 12/3/2023 at 10:25 PM, ArdisFoxx said:

@gerroth your fix is amazing mate this works! So good! The only issue is the death drums music playing forever after the scene ends. I wondered if running this with Acheron and disabling Acheron player defeat might fix it (gettin Acheron to do the post scene cleanup for ODefeat) but unfortunately all I managed to do was break defeats from happening all together. 

Do you have any ideas on what can be done to fix the death music playing forever after a defeat occurs?

No idea tbh. I have never installed Acheron and didn't notice this issue yet

On 16.11.2023 at 10:35, gerroth said:

Мне удалось создать версию, которая в основном работает с OStim Standalone.

Мне пришлось исправить следующие проблемы

- Исправлено появление в воздухе в мини-игре борьбы.

- Исправлено отсутствие срабатывания наказания после поражения и отсутствие прицела после поражения.

- Исправлена ошибка «MoveToSaveSpot». исход

Так что, по сути, самые худшие проблемы, которые я заметил, теперь должны (по крайней мере) работать.

Отказ от ответственности: я понятия не имею, имеют ли эти изменения какие-либо побочные эффекты, и я никогда не использовал ODefeat с OStim classic, поэтому не могу проверить, ведет ли это себя так, как должно. Пожалуйста, протестируйте его и используйте на свой страх и риск, а также сообщите мне, если с ним все еще что-то не так. 

<а я=0> Игра борьбы выглядит явно не так хорошо, вероятно, из-за исправления с позиционированием. Вы можете посмотреть мои изменения здесь, я открыт для улучшений: https://github.com/garryrot/ODefeat/commits/1.1-ostim-standalone-fix

Возможно, вместе мы сможем исправить это для версии, которая будет правильно работать с автономным 

Изменить: Я повторно добавил MoveToNearestNavmesh, который случайно удалил, из-за чего игрок иногда парил на высоте 10 см над землей. Загрузка заменена на более лучшую

Редактировать 2: Кстати, мод уже сам об этом говорит, но проверяйте это только на одноразовом сейфе, потому что, как только вы включите поражение игрока, вы не сможете его отключить.

ODefeat - 1.1 для Ostim Standalone Experimental 2.zip 140,98 КБ · 263 скачивания

Hello. I constantly crash during wrestling when my clothes are taken off. Is there any way to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 8:21 AM, Hisome said:

Hello. I constantly crash during wrestling when my clothes are taken off. Is there any way to fix this?

To diagnose crashes to desktop you can use Crash Logger SSE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59818

This will create a crash dump in My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\crash-2023-xx-xx-xx when the next crash happens and it contains more infos on what might have caused it. 

13 hours ago, gerroth said:

To diagnose crashes to desktop you can use Crash Logger SSE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59818

This will create a crash dump in My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\crash-2023-xx-xx-xx when the next crash happens and it contains more infos on what might have caused it. 

I watched him, he swears at armor... when the character is naked there are no problems during the fight.

crash-2023-12-08-08-11-31.log

22 hours ago, Hisome said:

I watched him, he swears at armor... when the character is naked there are no problems during the fight.

crash-2023-12-08-08-11-31.log 46.39 kB · 1 download

No Idea. You have a lot of mods installed, it could be anything. You could try to gradually disable / enable mods, and test it until it starts/stops happening.

Some boots show up in the stacktrace, it might not be related at all, but maybe some armor mod

[RSP+E0 ] 0x2AA16345180      (NiSourceTexture*)
		Name: "data\TEXTURES\armor\hide\m\bootsheavy.dds"
		RTTIName: "NiSourceTexture"

Edited by gerroth

So using gerroth's plugin in this thread, with the full ostim standalone suite, on AE 1.6.640, with skse 0.2.2.3, on a load-order-test with Alternate Perspective, I got one-shotted by Forsworn, got the struggle prompt, but it was just my character and the dude who one-shotted her standing there looking into each others eyes. Fully clothed, except for the guy's dick being visible through his skirt of whatever. Neither 'G' nor either shift key did anything, and I had to press escape and quit.

And doing a bit of further testing, the struggle minigame works fine when you're initiating it, but once I won my character and the NPC just stood there and stared at each other for a minute or so until I clicked . on the numpad and... ended the scene that wasn't playing? After which my left and right mouse buttons stopped working in-game (but still worked in menus).

What would cause this?

Edited by Sankou
20 hours ago, skyrimmodder99 said:

does this work with standalone?

The original file doesn't, the one posted by garroth in the comments does:

I've installed and it's working correctly, but so far I haven't been playing very long with it, so I can't say how stable it is.

On 12/7/2023 at 7:47 PM, strelok77 said:

I tried experimental ODefeat and after the mini-game I can’t select animations. The menu just doesn't appear. What could be the problem?

Did you even figure out what was causing this? I'm having the same issues where everything else works great, just dont get any ostim menus once oStruggle is done.

14 hours ago, iSc00t said:

Did you even figure out what was causing this? I'm having the same issues where everything else works great, just dont get any ostim menus once oStruggle is done.

Nope. I can only play anims through search

Unfortunately I'm stuck with CTDs immediately after trying to initiate OStruggle with the default G key. Not sure if this is an issue with the mod, or my amateur modding ability.

Regardless, huge thanks to those trying to revive this mod for OStim Standalone. I wish I had the programming/coding knowledge to contribute.

As things currently stand, Yamete REDUX is an abandoned, problematic mess and Yamete Kudasai supposedly hasn't offered compatibility since the dark ages and has no future plans to.

On 1/13/2024 at 9:42 PM, HornyNarwhal said:

Unfortunately I'm stuck with CTDs immediately after trying to initiate OStruggle with the default G key. Not sure if this is an issue with the mod, or my amateur modding ability.

Regardless, huge thanks to those trying to revive this mod for OStim Standalone. I wish I had the programming/coding knowledge to contribute.

As things currently stand, Yamete REDUX is an abandoned, problematic mess and Yamete Kudasai supposedly hasn't offered compatibility since the dark ages and has no future plans to.

I'm also getting CTDs. I came here after the first crash and found gerroth's update, but that one gives me a CTD as well. Not sure if it's a conflict or a missing dependency or something

Edited by SkyWarrior623
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, decoy00 said:

Hey, I'm trying to get this running using @gerroth's mod and it CTD when attempting to interact with an npc after the struggle minigame is successful.

I've been speedrunning learning to mod Skyrim for the past week, but I dont understand quite enough to trouble shoot this one.

The crash log is below if anyone is willing to help me out with this.

crash-2024-01-27-10-15-19-REPORT.txt 5.75 kB · 1 download

No Idea, maybe invalid actor passed to Ostim?

@gerroth no crashing here, struggle minigame works as intended, everything up until the scene start seems fine - but once the scene does start, my character floats up and away and ragdolls. no OStim interface, either - however my hotkey for scene searchign works and i can play scenes through that, but it doesn't re-align my character. Built in alignment doesn't change anything for my character either.

Ok here's some mods that break gerroths fixed odefeat mod for ostim standalone and some general gibberish from a non modder who trial and errors through everything

ConsoleUtilSSE will almost certainly cause CTDs when attempting an assault and possible other things, I did not test extensively enough to check everything it may or may not affect

PapyrustweaksNG will cause the "player floats away" issue in victim mode, or at least in its default setting. Theres a bit of difficulty in testing it however. For whatever reason you may want to keep this and do testing after playing with its configs to see if it breaks you will need to clean its folder/INI file out of the overwrites folder in MO2, or whatever organizer you use. If you have this issue and remove this mod you will need to delete its folder/INI within the overwrites file also. However, when first reinstalling it or activating whatever it may be, it will NOT cause issues until it begins to write to the overwrite file, which happens in some undefined amount of time. So it can APPEAR to not be causing issue upon reenabling (sending me chasing my tail for hours) but given enough time it will continue to cause errors. 

YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO DISABLE/UNCHECK "USE DESIGNATED INTRO SCENES" IN THE GENERAL TAB OF OSTIM STANDALONE. This only seems to cause errors when you are clothed at the time of the victim start, possibly the undressing animation locking out ostim from continuing. This may have a root cause of something unrelated or another mod, however this will fix that.

Seeing as theres not a huge amount of mods out there with hard dependencies on either of these (theres like one obscure mod that depends on tweaks NG), for simplicity I would recommend completely removing both of them from your game. I have successfully done this on a midgame save without any weird stuff but your mileage may vary if you have other mods. My load order does not have much outside of ostim related content.

Its also quite clear that (maybe odefeat in general) this version of odefeat does not play nice with anything that modify or tie into papyrus, so if you have issues thats a great place to start. However obviously you would need to maintain papyrus itself for ostim to fuction, and odefeat depends on papyrus extender so those must be maintained but i have not seen any issues with those yet. 

I'm yet to find any fix for the ostim menu not appearing but this can be partially worked around by just using automode which can be configured and toggled with a keybind mid scene, and also the search function. This is an issue i only have in victim mode.

Thanks heaps to @gerroth for making this updated version for standalone. Its a shame ostim has died off so much. I cant stand using sexlab its a complete mess at current date
hopefully this is helpful to anyone having issues or at least helps in your search for whatever problem you have.

Edited by ootoot
20 minutes ago, kingleaf2555652 said:

Not sure if this mods no longer being worked on but I found a bug where I get teleported to some random cords once the Mini game starts. 

Update on this, I switched to Goliaths version but now my character begins to float into the sky during the sex animation.