ODefeat - Defeat Reborn

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wateverbra said:

Very sad, many such cases

It's even worse.

The OSTim community has become more narrow-minded and hostile to kinks they don't deem acceptable in the past couple of months, and started actively to remove animations and compatibility with mods they deem wrong.

Seems you will need to switch to SexLab, Toys or SexLab p+ if you wanna have a Defeat-style mod.

On 4/4/2023 at 7:12 AM, Someone92 said:

It's even worse.

The OSTim community has become more narrow-minded and hostile to kinks they don't deem acceptable in the past couple of months, and started actively to remove animations and compatibility with mods they deem wrong.

Seems you will need to switch to SexLab, Toys or SexLab p+ if you wanna have a Defeat-style mod.

They got very mad at me for asking about oDefeat this morning

3 hours ago, WyrmStryk said:

The Ostim community sucks now. Real shame, I spent months learning how to make mods for it and now I've pretty much wasted my time. 

On 4/5/2023 at 5:56 PM, wateverbra said:

They got very mad at me for asking about oDefeat this morning

On 4/4/2023 at 4:12 AM, Someone92 said:

It's even worse.

They host on Nexus, so im not surprised. people on the nexus have always seem quite entitled.

@WyrmStryk

that is quite unfortunate, but I imagine that some aspects of your modding knowledge could come in handy if you decide to make make SL mods. if so, it would be quite interesting to see what you bring to the modding scene. ?

Edited by AManNamedNorvile
On 4/13/2023 at 12:19 AM, WyrmStryk said:

The Ostim community sucks now. Real shame, I spent months learning how to make mods for it and now I've pretty much wasted my time. 

You could just ignore them. LL has a distinct lack of Ostim mods or SL mods converted for Ostim NG use even though OStim is a much more advanced and less glitchy framework.

People would love you for converting things like SL Approach/HH/Defeat to OStim NG and you'd have a niche market cornered that nobody else is doing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 4:38 PM, some bird said:

to make this work with the new OSTim try installing Acheron and disable player defeat to restore player essentiallity while still triggering ODefeat

thank you bird, it works.
but.. the animations are kinda consensual .. the aggressive animations got removed from Ostim as far as i understood from other posts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 6:38 AM, some bird said:

to make this work with the new OSTim try installing Acheron and disable player defeat to restore player essentiallity while still triggering ODefeat

This didn't seem to work for me unless by "The new OStim" you don't mean Ostim NG, are you just talking about the one that's patched for AE?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2023 at 6:12 AM, HeleyaCheeza said:

Hey! Does anyone managed to uninstall this mod and keeping the same save ? I know there was a warning but I don't really want to start a new save.. 

Any news or luck on this front? I should have done my research, read the fine print etc. but I downloaded this mod in the hopes that it would be less of a buggy mess than SLDefeat. I was sorely mistaken it seems.
No creature functionality.
No way (apparently?) to turn it off once its on.
No aggressive animations.
Very very buggy. (After any "scenes" whether successful or not my character is stuck moving slowly. I have to literally quit to desktop to reset this.)

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2023 at 2:42 AM, Achroma said:

Will there be a new version of this for the new OStim standalone?

I could figure it out. But it wouldn’t be free. Also I'm a little afraid to spend time on it if the creators of OStim/OSex are going to actively try to thwart me. 

I’d probably build referencing something better than this mod though. They don’t connect with alternate death. 

Edited by Feldspare
Addition
11 hours ago, Feldspare said:

I could figure it out. But it wouldn’t be free. Also I'm a little afraid to spend time on it if the creators of OStim/OSex are going to actively try to thwart me. 

I’d probably build referencing something better than this mod though. They don’t connect with alternate death. 

Would make a decent acheron plugin.

• 1 month later...

I hope there's a possible fix for this, I activated the player as victim option as I wanted it to be active, however, I don't know why or was not aware of, but it seems like at some point, the option was disabled and I'm immortal now, is there any way to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2023 at 7:49 PM, kfunkftw said:

still no ostim standalone support?

It seems that if you remove the Master from the plugin it works also for OStim Standalone. I tested it and it worked perfectly.  I dont know if romoving the OSA master will haave any consequences in the long run 

53 minutes ago, engeggybeakurvaanyad said:

Could you upload/pm the cleaned esp?

I'll do it after I test to make sure it works. If you get impatient, load it into wrye bash, change the OSA master to anything you want, ideally an armor mod or dummy plugin. Something to fool sseedit into opening the plugin.

Then you load it into sseedit, right click odefeat, select clean masters, save. Make sure saved esp won't revert back via vortex or whatever by deploying and accepting the changes.

Run Nemesis

Boot up the game and see if it works. Ideally with a load order that has ostim standalone functioning already.