Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

7 hours ago, castlevenia said:

thank you man, and the noble azure and noble blossom, the edge of stockings in these don't similar with the original costume. Can you fix that too, and can you make a no panty version for her towel pls. Much appreciated for that!

I am sorry. I made some mistakes and re-updated the previous post with a summary and corrections.

On 5/24/2023 at 12:51 PM, ALALALFA said:

In the panty version, there was a problem that the skin of other color outfits looked wrong when normal color mods were not installed, so I have uploaded a corrected ver. 1.0.1 to the NEXUSMODS.
However, I am not sure if this is the cause of the problem or not, so please refer to Zelkis' post if ver. 1.0.1 does not fix the problem.

Downloaded the latest version of the mod. Everything works correctly! Thank you very much! ❤️

11 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

I am sorry. I made some mistakes and re-updated the previous post with a summary and corrections.

many thanks! and can you make some variations for these no panty versions. I would like to remove the stockings and the ammo belt on her leg. Take your time, I am really grateful! thank you again!

On 5/27/2023 at 4:44 PM, castlevenia said:

thank you man, and the noble azure and noble blossom, the edge of stockings in these don't similar with the original costume. Can you fix that too, and can you make a no panty version for her towel pls. Much appreciated for that!

I was working on a mod for CodeVein and it took longer than expected.
This is a version of the women's bath towel costume without underwear. I also made a white version as an extra.

Spoiler

image.png.4671f651f8b5cb8d5cf937eed7f93665.png

No panties Steamy Towel.zip No panties Steamy Towel (white towel).zip

12 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

I was working on a mod for CodeVein and it took longer than expected.
This is a version of the women's bath towel costume without underwear. I also made a white version as an extra.

Hide contents

image.png.4671f651f8b5cb8d5cf937eed7f93665.png

No panties Steamy Towel.zip 783.83 kB · 24 downloads No panties Steamy Towel (white towel).zip 6.77 MB · 50 downloads

Wow,

For each, is it possible to shorten the length of the towel like the pic.

Also to increase the cleavage showing?

image.png.108cf5fff86f1da7a8487ff63a0fd783.png

@ALALALFA Thanks for your efforts! Can you remove the stockings armor and the ammo belt on the basis of her noble scarlet no panty version? And I want to ask that is there any possibility to make a see through effect on her LA-Phar... no panty version. So I can see the inside with the dress on. Many thanks really.

23 hours ago, castlevenia said:

@ALALALFA Thanks for your efforts! Can you remove the stockings armor and the ammo belt on the basis of her noble scarlet no panty version? And I want to ask that is there any possibility to make a see through effect on her LA-Phar... no panty version. So I can see the inside with the dress on. Many thanks really.

I have tried, but the character-related materials for this game may only support opacity or full transparency.
If there are other mods that make them semi-transparent, etc., they may be able to help.

On 5/24/2023 at 4:54 PM, ALALALFA said:

We made it with sleeves and without sleeves, so you can choose whichever you like.

Reveal hidden contents

capture64.png.3b039e09b6a68b2a06300d9cf55fe0cb.png

capture65.png.c009caa697c44a37cb1007d7a99a2451.png

Skimpy chirarismRinwell (No Panty&hood).zip 5.26 MB · 117 downloads Skimpy chirarismRinwell (No Panty&hood&sleeve).zip 4.91 MB · 146 downloads

hey @ALALALFAcan you make unbuttoned version for no panty, hood & sleeve? thank's a lot broo

image.png.f3b0288b246a148624ed740c9bd0e440.png like this :)