Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

On 5/5/2023 at 4:03 PM, kyotu0054 said:

Thanks for this Edna !
Any plans to add the DLC outfit from her original game ? Like swimsuit or school outfit

I am sorry, but I do not have Zestiria in my possession, so I cannot provide the costumes.

2 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

Didn't even think about that one ,but thanks.

I wan't to use your mod from Nexus > " https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofarise/mods/309 " this one,and I'm guessing I can just pick the ones I wan't from that ,Like you already made a short skirt variant of the all white dress,but I couldn't find a short version of the purple one ,to the right of the all white,in the picture where all the dresses are showcased.

Edit: for the L'Aze dress,I think you made a version already,does the new one you posted have black panties also like the older one ? > 

image.png.5a212b47ca3c472ee5cb9287fa65420f.png

Thank you.

Edited by SirDoge
On 4/19/2023 at 6:56 PM, tigers said:

Hey @ALALALFA

I have a few requests. I have been trying to do these myself but I am unable to. Can you do these? If not, then no worries.

1. https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofarise/mods/268

For this mod, can you create a topless option?

2. For the Kisra teacher outfit, can you remove the inner wear and make it like your chiraism?

3. For the Shionne code vein outfit, same thing, remove the inner wear and add chiarism?

I tried to work on these but no luck. I completely understand if you dont want to, it is just a request.

image.png.6c2d9902f8f26e50f6352a2c1d0cab80.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_5.png

【Chirarism Mia's Blood Veil】

Shionne_Panty Mia's Blood Veil mod with added Chirarism in the breasts.

Translation: DeepL

Spoiler

1.png.572b82ca1410a214711dcf3d8243b44f.png

2.png.c92c94b48b6a3d571ebc58c719fd2695.png

Chirarism Mia's Blood Veil.zip

20 hours ago, SirDoge said:

I wan't to use your mod from Nexus > " https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofarise/mods/309 " this one,and I'm guessing I can just pick the ones I wan't from that ,Like you already made a short skirt variant of the all white dress,but I couldn't find a short version of the purple one ,to the right of the all white,in the picture where all the dresses are showcased.

Edit: for the L'Aze dress,I think you made a version already,does the new one you posted have black panties also like the older one ? > 

Thank you.

In the meantime, I've added a black panty version to the post above.

20 hours ago, SirDoge said:

Thank you.

I'll post the mini-skirt version of Twilight One Piece as well, since it was easily completed.

Spoiler

TwM.png.f96e670d3784db77f3d16f8c04463f16.png

Shionne_Panty Twilight One Piece (mini skirt).zip

@ALALALFA This perhaps is my last request. Can you make two versions for shionne's three swimsuits :)

Version one : All her swimsuits' jackets be removed and make no changes on others;

Version B: All her swimsuits' inner wear, these swimsuits should be removed and make no changes on others, then her nude can be exposed

Thank you again, this is my last, two versions of three swimsuits! thank you!

21 hours ago, tigers said:

Hey @ALALALFA

You are on a roll lately!

Can I maybe squeeze in a little request too?

Can you make a topless variation for this mod?

https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofarise/mods/268

image.png.7ad364621e5c372b101b2668b87f46a0.png

Since the mod was created by snipe, you may want to ask snipe first if he can create it.
If snipe says that it would be difficult, I would consider making some changes to the mod, as it was mentioned that I can make changes to the mod.

Edited by ALALALFA
4 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

Since the mod was created by snipe, you may want to ask snipe first if he can create it.
If snipe says that it would be difficult, I would consider making some changes to the mod, as it was mentioned that I can make changes to the mod.

You have my permission to modify my mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/users/51046266?tab=user+files&BH=0  lots of NSFW stuff feel free to edit them you have to log in and go to site preferences -> content blocking -> Show adult content to see it

Edited by snipe007
On 5/8/2023 at 7:41 PM, ALALALFA said:

【Skimpy Edna】

This is Edna with her dress and underwear removed.

PS

I was a little concerned about the contours of the body, so I added a body with a higher polygon count except for the left hand and head. Of course, note that this is a little more demanding on the PC than usual.

Reveal hidden contents

1.png.33471ba7babe13be307ef81c7eb15099.png

3.png.05a7072c7e9d556c6fb6eb8c7724adf8.png

Skimpy Edna.zip 1.15 MB · 81 downloads

Skimpy Edna (High polygon).zip 1.55 MB · 93 downloads

Is it possible to apply this mod to Rinwell to Edna mod as well?

On 5/8/2023 at 7:09 AM, kyotu0054 said:

Yeah. Also on Playable Edna mod if possible.

【Rinwell to Skimpy Edna】
This is a mod to change Rinwell to a naked Edna. This time, I divided the files into body, hair & head.

It is also based on the high polygon version. If anyone wants the low polygon version, please let me know.

By installing only Rinwell to Skimpy Edna (body), you can keep Rinwell's face.

Other notes are the same as before, but I will describe them here.

• If you install Rinwell to Skimpy Edna (head &hair), Rinwell's default hairstyle will be changed to Edna's hairstyle.
  • The face will be fixed with Edna's face. Note that Edna has a larger head than Rinwell, so any other hairstyle will not fit her at all.
  • Some of the blinks and facial expressions in events may not work correctly.

postscript
Naked version without boots and decorations has been added.

Translated with DeepL

Spoiler

1.png.61f21b94775bf808bf766fc1a96289eb.png

3.png.dd05dac050442e7a054dfbe0f62d367f.png

capture5.png.d2d0bc1fffd0522471f5e596a2f7c133.png

Rinwell to Skimpy Edna (body).zip Rinwell to Skimpy Edna (head &hair).zip

Rinwell to Naked Edna (body).zip

Edited by ALALALFA
On 5/8/2023 at 7:41 PM, ALALALFA said:

【Skimpy Edna】

This is Edna with her dress and underwear removed.

PS

I was a little concerned about the contours of the body, so I added a body with a higher polygon count except for the left hand and head. Of course, note that this is a little more demanding on the PC than usual.

Reveal hidden contents

1.png.33471ba7babe13be307ef81c7eb15099.png

3.png.05a7072c7e9d556c6fb6eb8c7724adf8.png

Skimpy Edna.zip 1.15 MB · 83 downloads

Skimpy Edna (High polygon).zip 1.55 MB · 101 downloads

Nice ! Youre on fire lately :)

If possible, can you also remove the shoes/gloves and change it with barefoot/barehands ?

Edited by kyotu0054