Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

2 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

I am not sure if this matches what you want, but I have added the Chirarism Kisara mod to NEXUS MODS.

Download the Fiery Teacher Suit here.

Hide contents

capture58.png.198073a64c760eaba2f7033df1fc3f09.png

capture60.png.58cf4bb6b89a3f3333c8997497020f33.png

Kisara_Panty_Fiery Teacher Suit.zip 2.11 MB · 2 downloads

God bless you! ❤️ You are our salvation and I want to express my deepest gratitude to you for everything you do!
P/S. In Chirarism Kisara mod her skin has a strange tone O.O

strang.jpg

10 hours ago, runik666 said:

God bless you! ❤️ You are our salvation and I want to express my deepest gratitude to you for everything you do!

strang.jpg

The change of tone of her skin is due to conflicting mods. There is another mod that is altering the mesh of the skin and when ALALALFA's mod tries to load its own altered skin mesh it doesn't find it because it's looking in the wrong folder, it's looking inside the other conflicting mod's folder.

Try disabling all other Kisara mods and then trying out ALALALFA's mod, that should work.

The only solution I have found to this type of issue is to ADD _P at the end of the name of the mod that is not working, and then REMOVING _P from all other mods. Doing that sometimes does the trick and tells the game to load the mesh that you actually want to use.

On a side note, I would recommend ALALALFA to stick to the naming conventions for all folders and meshes to make his mods more compatible.

18 hours ago, runik666 said:

strang.jpg

In the panty version, there was a problem that the skin of other color outfits looked wrong when normal color mods were not installed, so I have uploaded a corrected ver. 1.0.1 to the NEXUSMODS.
However, I am not sure if this is the cause of the problem or not, so please refer to Zelkis' post if ver. 1.0.1 does not fix the problem.

8 hours ago, Zelkis said:

Hey @ALALALFA, I checked out your other mods for Code Vein and Trial of Mana and decided to give those games a shot too! I really really like your Chiarism skins, you should think about setting up a Patreon IMO, hehe.

I am glad to hear you say that, there are not many mods of this type in the mod community, so I had to create my own.
However, since creating mods is just a hobby, I don't intend to do anything that involves the awarding of money, and I don't intend to have a place to report on my personal activities.
My activities are limited to here or NEXUSMODS for now, so you can easily check my activities.

4 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

I am glad to hear you say that, there are not many mods of this type in the mod community, so I had to create my own.
However, since creating mods is just a hobby, I don't intend to do anything that involves the awarding of money, and I don't intend to have a place to report on my personal activities.
My activities are limited to here or NEXUSMODS for now, so you can easily check my activities.

Well, glad to have you, either way.  Your ToA mods have been really great, and I look forward to whatever you do next.

Since you mentioned it, do you have any plans to do more Trials of Mana mods? I think there were some costumes, particularly for Riesz, that I don't think ever got a decent nude or lewd mod.

21 hours ago, jpackinwood said:

Well, glad to have you, either way.  Your ToA mods have been really great, and I look forward to whatever you do next.

Since you mentioned it, do you have any plans to do more Trials of Mana mods? I think there were some costumes, particularly for Riesz, that I don't think ever got a decent nude or lewd mod.

Trials of mana's costumes were originally very revealing, so I couldn't come up with too many ideas for alterations.
If you have any suggestions, please post them in the Trials of mana thread.
I don't know if I can make it happen or not.

@ALALALFA Hey, Previously you made a sseries of shionne's no panty versions for her noble suits. But I discovered that there are something wrong with noble azure and noble bolossom and noble red, the hands and other textures are wrong. Can you fix that please, I am very grateful for that. And Can you make a no panty version (only remove the panty)for her noble ash as well, and her asuna suit, thank you for your efforts!

On 5/26/2023 at 10:04 PM, castlevenia said:

@ALALALFA Hey, Previously you made a sseries of shionne's no panty versions for her noble suits. But I discovered that there are something wrong with noble azure and noble bolossom and noble red, the hands and other textures are wrong. Can you fix that please, I am very grateful for that. And Can you make a no panty version (only remove the panty)for her noble ash as well, and her asuna suit, thank you for your efforts!

Sorry, it seems I made a mistake in specifying the material. I have uploaded a corrected version.
I have also added ash, but my Arise does not have ash added, so I have not been able to confirm this. Let me know if you have any problems.

ver.1.03

There were a lot of mistakes, so I corrected them.

No panties Noble 1.0.3.zip

Edited by ALALALFA
17 hours ago, castlevenia said:

This is a panty-less version of Asuna's costume.
This was also in the data, but I did not buy the DLC, so I have not been able to confirm that it works.

No panties Goddess Attire.zip

Edited by ALALALFA
3 hours ago, castlevenia said:

@ALALALFA Don't know why, the no panty version for noble ash and Goddess attire still don't working haha

IMG_20230527_112208.jpg

Ash found the cause and replaced the file. Please re-download the file.
However, I don't know the cause of Goddess Attire. If this doesn't work, I'm sorry, but I may not be able to help you.

1 hour ago, ALALALFA said:

Ash found the cause and replaced the file. Please re-download the file.
However, I don't know the cause of Goddess Attire. If this doesn't work, I'm sorry, but I may not be able to help you.

thank you man, and the noble azure and noble blossom, the edge of stockings in these don't similar with the original costume. Can you fix that too, and can you make a no panty version for her towel pls. Much appreciated for that!