Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

On 4/18/2023 at 9:13 AM, ALALALFA said:

【Rinwell_Skimpy Colorful Session】

This is a mod that increases the exposure of Colorful Session, which you talked about a while ago.
It may not be what you are looking for, but I've created it and uploaded it here.

Translation: DeepL

Hide contents

1.png.c968152e830452b1f76d826696070622.png

3.png.75c7babe259dfb692342f3001439c697.png

4.png.eb3e868eb45654858e5a6ed2ba2ed9d1.png

6.png.715daa6230f5ad3d5aea1dfbdff07a4a.png

Rinwell_Skimpy Colorful Session.zip 2.13 MB · 604 downloads

Rinwell_Skimpy Colorful Session (With skirt).zip 2.27 MB · 521 downloads

Any chance of a no panty version?

On 5/12/2023 at 12:41 AM, ALALALFA said:

I have uploaded it to NEXUSMODS, so please download it from there. 

Custom Regal Swimsuit at Tales of Arise Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Reveal hidden contents

j1.png.e87976a569881fedff9b572a2dac3bbb.png

swim1.png.06527be59424744a40ef6c76b67f36d9.png

1.png.b12a5e6db7a990489ff44cf5ff4ad463.png

I love this mod but I'm having a small issue with it. I want to keep Regal Swimsuit A unmodified while B and C are the nude versions, but if I do that then the body textures on B and C are incorrect (the nipples don't have any color). No big deal if it can't be done, but would it be possible to get an updated version of the mod that fixes this? Thank you!

1 hour ago, Shionne4767 said:

I love this mod but I'm having a small issue with it. I want to keep Regal Swimsuit A unmodified while B and C are the nude versions, but if I do that then the body textures on B and C are incorrect (the nipples don't have any color). No big deal if it can't be done, but would it be possible to get an updated version of the mod that fixes this? Thank you!

Thanks for the report.
I think you probably fixed it and you can re-download it from NEXUSMODS.

10 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

Thanks for the report.

Wow, that was so fast! It works perfectly now, thank you so much!

By the way, I don't know if you're taking requests, but would I be able to suggest a bunch of ideas for future Shionne mods? I love your work and would love to see more mods from you!

Spoiler

Pure White Banquet: miniskirt, panties and no panties versions

Pure White Banquet: no skirt and no panties, and a second version that also exposes the breasts

L'Aze Phiarquis: miniskirt, no panties

A Noble Ash version of the miniskirt no panties mod you made for the other Noble outfits

A miniskirt version of this mod for the Noble outfits:

No panties versions of the Shionne Panty Outfits mods you uploaded to Nexus Mods

Miniskirt no panties versions of the White One Piece and Twilight One Piece outfits

Steamy Towel: no towel (completely naked)

Obviously I don't expect you to make all of these, these are just some ideas in case you feel like doing more Shionne mods. Thanks again for all of the great mods you've made!

12 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

Thanks for the report.

Do you think you might make any swimsuit mods for Rinwell? I would love to see a "without swimsuit" version of Rinwell's swimsuits with only jacket and belt.

@ALALALFA Is it possible to post a download link of the Rinwell Colorful Sessions outfit that just replaces the shorts with underwear. The skirt and everything else should be the same as default version. 

Actually, it would also be pretty great if someone can mod in actual skirts and underwear versions for outfits that don't have one yet. Like Shionne's Clerk outfit is a skirt but it is modeled like pants and it is weird. 

Thank you.

Edited by crimson1993
18 minutes ago, crimson1993 said:

@ALALALFA Is it possible to post a download link of the Rinwell Colorful Sessions outfit that just replaces the shorts with underwear. The skirt and everything else should be the same as default version. 

Actually, it would also be pretty great if someone can mod in actual skirts and underwear versions for outfits that don't have one yet. Like Shionne's Clerk outfit is a skirt but it is modeled like pants and it is weird. 

Thank you.

I only saw a skimpy one by him but there's an old Patreon mod from Silvervox that's freely available - Tales of Arise Mod - Rinwell Panty Mods Release - Inherited Coat & Colorful Session - Normal & Less Skirt | Patreon

1 hour ago, crimson1993 said:

Thank you.

A mod that changes only the underwear of Colorful Sessions is posted on Page 49.

I have submitted a mod to NEXUSMODS that changes the underwear in Shionne's costume, but not the costume with stockings or the SAO collaboration.

Shionne Panty Outfits at Tales of Arise Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

The Sleeker Colorful Sessions mod from page 43 with the underwear mod would be fantastic. Also, the Mona ponytail I am using here clashes with the Long Ponytail mod from that same page. IDK if it is possible to shift that to Baret A or B variant so that I can use both if I wanted to.

38f760850b52a9f9a8896d8ff82718a3.jpg

674df1214ffb6861836ade2fb5cf81c4.jpg

Edited by crimson1993
On 11/14/2023 at 7:46 PM, ALALALFA said:

This mod removes Nazamil's stockings and changes her underwear.

There are 4 different skirt shapes, so please choose one and put it in the ~mods folder.

Hide contents

capture259.png.60176472dbc7ca697a5d397e78cbd436.png

Chirarism Nazamil.zip 41.27 MB · 299 downloads

Hi ALALALFA thank you for your creativity. Could you long mini like in the picture

capture2593.png

Edited by 23qwer

Hey @ALALALFA , Is it possible to create a skirt with physics and underwear version of the Shionne Clerk uniform you put up in page 49? The Physics should be similar to the Owl Uniform one you worked on.

I know you also worked on some farmer outfit. I found the skirt variant for Rinwell but i couldn't find any Shionne one. Maybe a skirt+undershirt version for both girls and then no undershirt version similar to your Rinwell one would work as well. Shionne's farmer outfit does have sleeves. So, i guess that's up to you if you want to leave it in or not. Thank you.

Edited by crimson1993
On 10/24/2021 at 11:44 PM, Guest said:

The japanese modder in this thread: https://egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/game/1632608146/ put a cat face on shionne.

It's a good fit!

シオン猫かわいい!
キサラ柴犬の顔?

I hope they do dog face for kisara, preferably shiba inu, cause kisara is loyal and it would be a good fit!

I can't post in that thread but if someone would forward them the idea or they see this post that would be great lol.

KGqU16x.jpg

r2syxuw.jpg

shiba.jpg

Is there same "cat face" mod for rinwell?