Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

On 4/28/2023 at 7:39 AM, ALALALFA said:

Do you can keep Shionne's shoes on with the stocking for LAzePhiarquis but reduce the overall height of the high boots? Similar to her  boot length like her World Unifier  costume.

Thanks again for all you do! :)

【Rinwell_Chirarism Clerk Uniform】

This is a Rinwell Clerk Uniform with shortened trousers.

It is made so that the panties can be seen from the hem of the trousers, but it is very difficult to see them, and if you do not intentionally try to see them, you will almost never be able to see them.
In a sense, this costume may be the ultimate in chirarism.

Translation: DeepL

Spoiler

Rcla1.png.e599694a96e5f698f4e68b56610579b3.png

Rcla3.png.0e3745b78fc922f27697fdcb975585de.png

Rinwell_Chirarism Clerk Uniform.zip

On 4/2/2023 at 8:33 AM, ALALALFA said:

I made a mod that just changes the underwear of Shionne's skirt costume to pants and uploaded it to NEXUSMODS, so I'll post the link here as well, in case you're interested.

Hide contents

support.png.be0bbc5a4cb384486904c630b9380f46.png

Shionne Panty Outfits at Tales of Arise Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Any chance you can make the white and purple skirts shorter here ?

Edit: Nevermind,I can just pick the ones I wanna use,and get the shorter versions for the other ones from here

I guess,can you make a shorter version of the purple dress ? 

Thank you.

Edited by SirDoge
30 minutes ago, SirDoge said:

Edit: Nevermind,I can just pick the ones I wanna use,and get the shorter versions for the other ones from here

Thank you.

can you make a no panty version for shionne's noble scarlet pls thank you! @ALALALFA don't ignore me pls

On 5/4/2023 at 11:20 AM, castlevenia said:

@ALALALFA What should I do for a mod request. Because I noticed you have finished others requests and keep ignoring mine. If there is anything you need please tell me. I really want a no panty version for shionne's noble scarlet outfit pls you are my only hope thank you again!

This is a series of panty-less Nobles other than Ash.

I know how you feel, but I don't think it's a good idea to post too many in a row.

2023/5/27

A corrected version has been uploaded to Page54 due to an error.

Spoiler

1.png.366cd1b8057d24d29875232c4a13e715.png

Edited by ALALALFA
On 9/13/2021 at 9:32 AM, BGooden said:

For those having problems, with the https://www.deviantart.com/ogami4/art/Tales-of-Arise-Nude-Mod-Beta-891540615 link, the updated mod link is on the bottom of the page, just above the comments. I downloaded the old version first and then realized my mistake and it seems others have done the same.

Here is the direct link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/12z3zuzdp4kemz1/TalesOfArise-NudeMod.7z/file

image.png.f2022a6dee4be2bfff48e1988de92a4e.png

How to remove nude mods from male characters? since only one ".pak" file comes, which means that they are all installed together to the game

Can you make a no panty version for shionne's LAzePhiarquis outfit pls and make no changes on others :) Mods for this outfits are so few. I believe that a no panty version will be welcomed! Because everyone is very fond of that no panty version for her noble scarlet. I know it might be very difficult for your work and it's very complicated, so thank you again! @ALALALFA

On 2/7/2023 at 5:47 PM, ALALALFA said:

【Chirarism change Rinwell to Edna MOD】

This is the R-18 version of the Change Rinwell to Edna mod posted above.
The difference is in the breasts and panty textures.

Translation: DeepL

Reveal hidden contents

2.png.a375b27fd61918dce8675c4a1e9ff3f9.png

3.thumb.png.c3de8259e04ab8c2e7b904f090f9cc1f.png

1.png.099c07d1e785ab02855e1eb7794d290e.png

Chirarism change Rinwell to Edna.zip 6.55 MB · 475 downloads

Thanks for this Edna !
Any plans to add the DLC outfit from her original game ? Like swimsuit or school outfit

10 hours ago, castlevenia said:

Can you make a no panty version for shionne's LAzePhiarquis outfit pls and make no changes on others :) Mods for this outfits are so few. I believe that a no panty version will be welcomed! Because everyone is very fond of that no panty version for her noble scarlet. I know it might be very difficult for your work and it's very complicated, so thank you again! @ALALALFA

Dude you need to relax, you literally spammed the whole page. Alalafa will get to you when they can. You starting to bury other people request. I am pretty sure he prioritizing base on the difficulties and he also mention in earlier post he is working on many projects at once. So unless your request is something he worked on before or can easily replicate based on another project he had worked on before. He will get to you.

On 5/5/2023 at 12:57 PM, castlevenia said:

He already told you not to spam and he even made you the request you were asking. Just wait. He was giving his mods for free. Some modders out there will only fulfill request if you commission them.

36 minutes ago, peekbull said:

He already told you not to spam and he even made you the request you were asking. Just wait. He was giving his mods for free. Some modders out there will only fulfill request if you commission them.

sorry about my bad manner

On 5/4/2023 at 10:40 AM, SirDoge said:

Thank you.

Is this correct?

Spoiler

image.png.9e48eb9ea329f477d3adc584c8dc5f50.png

Panty L'Aze Phiarquis (mini skirt) blackP.zip Panty L'Aze Phiarquis (mini skirt) whiteP.zip

Edited by ALALALFA