Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

On 5/8/2023 at 1:10 AM, castlevenia said:

@ALALALFA This perhaps is my last request. Can you make two versions for shionne's three swimsuits :)

Version one : All her swimsuits' jackets be removed and make no changes on others;

Version B: All her swimsuits' inner wear, these swimsuits should be removed and make no changes on others, then her nude can be exposed

Thank you again, this is my last, two versions of three swimsuits! thank you!

@ALALALFA sorry, I didn't express myself clearly limited by my poor English. Two versions for shionne swimsuits. 

Version one: just remove the jackets from her all three swimsuits and make no changes on others;

Version two: just remove her swimsuits (inner wear) but not remove the jackets, it's very similar to a semi nude version. and make no changes on others. 

Thank you man, I really appreciated for what you have done for me and I know you are very busy:)

@snipe007 @ALALALFA

Friends I need your help!

I'm trying to combine these two mods from Nexus Mods

Shionne Noble Set No Pauldron and Shionne Noble Miniskirt

Unfortunately, only one or the other works (The one on last of the naming will work before anything else).

Both mod authors haven't been active since 2021. So I doubt it will be fixed at all.

Basically combining both files as well as making it as a separate Noble files (So we can pick and choose)

Example:

Shionne Noble Ash with Miniskirt

Shionne Noble Azure with Miniskirt

Shionne Noble Blossom with Miniskirt

Shionne Noble Crimson with Miniskirt

Shionne Noble Scarlet with Miniskirt

So 5 files in total.

I love the miniskirt, but the Pauldron is really annoying. Would be amazing if we can have both!

I'm sorry if I'm asking too much, but you're the only two that's still active for Tales of Arise mods in 2023.

Would really appreciate it friends!

163-1634200551-2000860105.webp

66.jpg

Edited by VeraXona
Typos
On 5/7/2023 at 5:17 PM, ALALALFA said:

Can we do it like this?

Hide contents

2.png.ffe2988d4b6edd4b50167b9eb4cfd4db.png

Skimpy L'Aze Phiarquis.zip 1.94 MB · 77 downloads

This is ultra-awesome!! Would it also be possible to reduce the length of her skirt so she could also be ultra-sexy when you see her from the back? Currently you have to both jump and move the camera near the ground to be able to peek at her cute bottom... Even removing her skirt altogether would be OK in my book (and side note : I'm also wondering if it's possible to remove her blue shoulder thing? No problem if you can't but I was never a fan of that thing).

Edited by vilarmor
48 minutes ago, vilarmor said:

This is ultra-awesome!! Would it also be possible to reduce the length of her skirt so she could also be ultra-sexy when you see her from the back? Currently you have to both jump and move the camera near the ground to be able to peek at her cute bottom... Even removing her skirt altogether would be OK in my book (and side note : I'm also wondering if it's possible to remove her blue shoulder thing? No problem if you can't but I was never a fan of that thing).

For what it's worth, I agree with a lot of that, but the blue shoulder thing is the most distinctive part of the costume. I think if you take that away, it just becomes another generic nude/near-nude mod, which we have lots of for other costumes.

On 5/8/2023 at 2:10 AM, castlevenia said:

@ALALALFA This perhaps is my last request. Can you make two versions for shionne's three swimsuits :)

Version one : All her swimsuits' jackets be removed and make no changes on others;

Version B: All her swimsuits' inner wear, these swimsuits should be removed and make no changes on others, then her nude can be exposed

Thank you again, this is my last, two versions of three swimsuits! thank you!

I have uploaded it to NEXUSMODS, so please download it from there. 

Custom Regal Swimsuit at Tales of Arise Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Spoiler

j1.png.e87976a569881fedff9b572a2dac3bbb.png

swim1.png.06527be59424744a40ef6c76b67f36d9.png

1.png.b12a5e6db7a990489ff44cf5ff4ad463.png

4 hours ago, jpackinwood said:

For what it's worth, I agree with a lot of that, but the blue shoulder thing is the most distinctive part of the costume. I think if you take that away, it just becomes another generic nude/near-nude mod, which we have lots of for other costumes.

I totally understand that you feel like this, but I disagree. I think that this costume would look better without it, but it's a matter of taste.

And ALALALFA, this no-swimsuit mod is awesome too! Thanks for sharing!!

@ALALALFA 

Thank you for all your wonderful work.
You have made it a pleasure to play.

(Especially the "Chirarism" piece, it's an invention!)

I would like to make one request as well.

Would it be difficult for you to add pubic hair to Sionne, Kisara and Rinwell to match their eyebrow color?

I would be very happy if it is something that could be combined with the mods you have made so far.

As everyone has said, you are a treasure.
Please take care of yourself!
I will be waiting patiently.

Translated with DeepL

On 5/11/2023 at 12:17 PM, VeraXona said:

@snipe007 @ALALALFA

Friends I need your help!

I'm trying to combine these two mods from Nexus Mods

Shionne Noble Set No Pauldron and Shionne Noble Miniskirt

Unfortunately, only one or the other works (The one on last of the naming will work before anything else).

Both mod authors haven't been active since 2021. So I doubt it will be fixed at all.

Basically combining both files as well as making it as a separate Noble files (So we can pick and choose)

Example:

Shionne Noble Ash with Miniskirt

Shionne Noble Azure with Miniskirt

Shionne Noble Blossom with Miniskirt

Shionne Noble Crimson with Miniskirt

Shionne Noble Scarlet with Miniskirt

So 5 files in total.

I love the miniskirt, but the Pauldron is really annoying. Would be amazing if we can have both!

I'm sorry if I'm asking too much, but you're the only two that's still active for Tales of Arise mods in 2023.

Would really appreciate it friends!

163-1634200551-2000860105.webp

66.jpg

The skirt is a little different, but generally the same.
Ash is not in my data, so I have not checked, but I think it is probably ok.

Spoiler

1.png.befb8a7ffe4901b2423ad5563079ea9d.png

No Pauldron & MiniSkirt Noble.zip

22 hours ago, vilarmor said:

How about this much for now?

Spoiler

SLazM.png.2f7a1c20c8b0988c2d01747fd596fe4a.png

Skimpy L'Aze Phiarquis (mini skirt).zip

2 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

How about this much for now?

Hide contents

<snip>

Skimpy L'Aze Phiarquis (mini skirt).zip 1.36 MB · 11 downloads

WOW, I love it!! I would love it even more if it was even shorter or if her skirts physics were lighter so it would move up when she runs at full speed (but that's probably impossible to do?), but amazing nonetheless, especially with the pauldron removal ? As jpackinwood said, we don't deserve you, you're the best ♥

Edited by vilarmor
14 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

There are so many types that it would be tough to accommodate all of them, so could you please choose one or two of them?

Hey ALALALFA!

Thanks for accommodating my request.

Can I ask you to work on aquatic guardsman armor only?

Screenshot_2.png

Especially the Commando, commando bush and Commando strip mods? There are 3 of them.Screenshot_1.png

Just want  to remove the top bra and shoulder bracers. And keeping the gloves and boots and everything else on.

image.png.7554d55f289c029d075dc25dd687d34c.png

Edited by tigers
6 hours ago, tigers said:

Hey ALALALFA!

Thanks for accommodating my request.

Can I ask you to work on aquatic guardsman armor only?

Screenshot_2.png

Especially the Commando, commando bush and Commando strip mods? There are 3 of them.Screenshot_1.png

Just want  to remove the top bra and shoulder bracers. And keeping the gloves and boots and everything else on.

image.png.7554d55f289c029d075dc25dd687d34c.png

These are topless versions of Commando, Commando Bush, and Commando Strip.
I apologize for the lack of words, but it is not hard to add more colors, so I have provided all the colors.

I only removed the upper body armor from the original mod, so thanks go to Mr. snipe.

Here is the link to the original mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofarise/mods/268

Spoiler

1.png.ddc396c1812ad813c9d10e10c475a5e6.png

Kisara_Amazon_Armor_Commando.zip Kisara_Amazon_Armor_Commando_Bush.zip Kisara_Amazon_Armor_Commando_Strip.zip

11 hours ago, Nachjo90 said:

Can someone mod the costume only from https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofarise/mods/294?tab=description to remove the pants while keeping the stocking and the books, so she is bottomless? it is possible to change the chest area to make it so it show some nipslips like the "Chirarism" mod on certain angles too?

Tyvm.

I am sorry, but further modification of this mod requires permission from the original author, so I am not going to touch it at this time.

On 5/12/2023 at 11:08 AM, Toma10 said:

@ALALALFA 

Thank you for all your wonderful work.
You have made it a pleasure to play.

(Especially the "Chirarism" piece, it's an invention!)

I would like to make one request as well.

Would it be difficult for you to add pubic hair to Sionne, Kisara and Rinwell to match their eyebrow color?

I would be very happy if it is something that could be combined with the mods you have made so far.

As everyone has said, you are a treasure.
Please take care of yourself!
I will be waiting patiently.

Translated with DeepL

I am sorry. I'm not going to do pubic hair as it's not my area of defense.

1 hour ago, ALALALFA said:

These are topless versions of Commando, Commando Bush, and Commando Strip.
I apologize for the lack of words, but it is not hard to add more colors, so I have provided all the colors.

I only removed the upper body armor from the original mod, so thanks go to Mr. snipe.

Here is the link to the original mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofarise/mods/268

Hide contents

1.png.ddc396c1812ad813c9d10e10c475a5e6.png

Kisara_Amazon_Armor_Commando.zip 10.3 MB · 0 downloads Kisara_Amazon_Armor_Commando_Bush.zip 10.38 MB · 0 downloads Kisara_Amazon_Armor_Commando_Strip.zip 10.54 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you!

2 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

I am sorry. I'm not going to do pubic hair as it's not my area of defense.

I see, thank you for your response!
I will continue to support you!

I really like the "bush" mod made by @snipe007....
If Mr. Snipe would allow it, I would really appreciate it if someone could make a mod to add "bush" to the 3 heroines.
I would like to combine it with ALALALFA's "panty-less" mod and others.

Translated with DeepL