Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

just got a quick question am i the only one getting wrong colors for Tactical T-Bikinis - Shionne the colors are all wrong like there different from the screenshoots they still look nice but like the ones from the screenshoots better am sure its not conflicthing whit anything i disabled all mods but this one for shionne too be sure  maybe its cuse i dont have all outfits yet  and it uses them for the mod for something am on a new playtrought and only have alphen and shionne got the dlc swimsuits do regal ect 

Edited by Raiku35
On 5/12/2023 at 1:19 PM, ALALALFA said:

The skirt is a little different, but generally the same.
Ash is not in my data, so I have not checked, but I think it is probably ok.

Hide contents

1.png.befb8a7ffe4901b2423ad5563079ea9d.png

No Pauldron & MiniSkirt Noble.zip 1.98 MB · 174 downloads

Heyo.

Don't know if you still do work for this title,but if you ,any chance you can change the panties to thongs for the mini skirt's,the noble ones ?

Thank you

On 5/13/2023 at 9:18 AM, ALALALFA said:

These are topless versions of Commando, Commando Bush, and Commando Strip.
I apologize for the lack of words, but it is not hard to add more colors, so I have provided all the colors.

I only removed the upper body armor from the original mod, so thanks go to Mr. snipe.

Here is the link to the original mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofarise/mods/268

Hide contents

1.png.ddc396c1812ad813c9d10e10c475a5e6.png

Kisara_Amazon_Armor_Commando.zip 10.3 MB · 202 downloads Kisara_Amazon_Armor_Commando_Bush.zip 10.38 MB · 163 downloads Kisara_Amazon_Armor_Commando_Strip.zip 10.54 MB · 169 downloads

This my favorite costume!!!
Can someone remove the plate please?

1.png.ddc396c1812ad813c9d10e10c475a5e6.jpg

On 5/16/2022 at 7:56 AM, Guest said:

Both my nude mods have bigger breasts. If there is enough interest I might do a more nude version of the Arabian nights mod with just the choker, bracelets, and ankle cuffs. Note the hair color, tan, tattoos, and pubic hair are all optional other mods of mine and not bundled in if you want default Shionne!

Shionne Arabian Nights and Shionne Zero Suit also replace different outfits so you can install both mods at the same time!

Shionne Hot and Steamy Arabian Nights

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/4020/images/270/270-1649214524-563714213.png

ZERO SUIT SAMUS COSPLAY 2.0

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/4020/images/111/111-1643053345-1361346374.jpeg

I got a question. How can you pose shionne in this appearance status. I remember that there are only few poses can be chosen and all of them can not be changed. I notice that you made her left leg move a little wonder how did you do that

On 10/17/2021 at 3:34 AM, LovelyLad said:

So I took the JP bunny suit mod for Rinwell and improved it. More details, fixed normals, better materials, nice body proportions, etc.

Exclusive to LL.

Comes with tail and bunny ears built in. Too lazy to separate them out. Others are welcome to do so. :)

Rinwell Bunny Suit Edit Mod_P.pak 3.85 MB · 2,170 downloads

Hey, is it possible if you can make bunnysuits for Shionne and Kisara as well?  Plus, I would

literally like to have a bunnysuit without leggings because I'd like to see Rinwell's bare legs.

Also, can anyone send me topless mods for both Shionne and Rinwell?  I have the Kisara one.

1 hour ago, Fragile Snow said:

Potential dumb question but since the DLC is coming, safe to say there will be a big update too. Will said big update completely break, most if not all mods?

No one knows yet, it depends on how the update works. If it changes the old files or changes the paths...then most likely. If it doesn't touch any of the old files and only adds, then they might work. It's always a gamble if an update breaks things. So far every update for this game has been fine with nothing broken. I'm hoping the same for the DLC.

On 5/10/2023 at 2:12 AM, ALALALFA said:

【Rinwell to Skimpy Edna】
This is a mod to change Rinwell to a naked Edna. This time, I divided the files into body, hair & head.

It is also based on the high polygon version. If anyone wants the low polygon version, please let me know.

By installing only Rinwell to Skimpy Edna (body), you can keep Rinwell's face.

Other notes are the same as before, but I will describe them here.

• If you install Rinwell to Skimpy Edna (head &hair), Rinwell's default hairstyle will be changed to Edna's hairstyle.
  • The face will be fixed with Edna's face. Note that Edna has a larger head than Rinwell, so any other hairstyle will not fit her at all.
  • Some of the blinks and facial expressions in events may not work correctly.

postscript
Naked version without boots and decorations has been added.

Translated with DeepL

Reveal hidden contents

1.png.61f21b94775bf808bf766fc1a96289eb.png

3.png.dd05dac050442e7a054dfbe0f62d367f.png

capture5.png.d2d0bc1fffd0522471f5e596a2f7c133.png

Rinwell to Skimpy Edna (body).zip 1.59 MB · 356 downloads Rinwell to Skimpy Edna (head &hair).zip 419.47 kB · 293 downloads

Rinwell to Naked Edna (body).zip 1.58 MB · 293 downloads

Hey friend, I'm not sure if you're still taking requests anymore but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Is there any way to get the blush and heart eyes mod to work with your Rinwell to Edna mod?

I'm talking about this blush: Blush Mod

and these eyes: Heart Eyes Mod

I've been doing my playthrough with the semi nude, blush and heart eyes for all 3 girls. Then I saw your Edna mod and I just had to use it...but now Rinwell doesn't blush or have the love eyes. Would it be possible to convert them to Edna's face?

Edited by DORODERE
On 9/27/2023 at 9:04 PM, castlevenia said:

@ALALALFA hey man, do you remember you made me a no panty version for shionne's noble scarlet? After noticed that you are no longer making mods so I tried on myself. I want to remove this part of the skirt but I can't get the tip. I would be very appreciated if you can do me this favour really☺️Screenshot_20230927_195917.thumb.jpg.2a7406c8022444b767e4d02cb21b177e.jpg

Spoiler

capture171.png.4be3d69a5319681ff43f0103a18467bd.png

No panty Noble completely visible.zip

Edited by ALALALFA

I have uploaded the mods that I think can be done easily.
However, it may take some time to respond to other requests, as some of the data I made before is missing, and I am currently working on a mod for another game, so I am sorry, but I will not be able to answer your requests.

On 10/2/2023 at 12:29 AM, DORODERE said:

No one knows yet, it depends on how the update works. If it changes the old files or changes the paths...then most likely. If it doesn't touch any of the old files and only adds, then they might work. It's always a gamble if an update breaks things. So far every update for this game has been fine with nothing broken. I'm hoping the same for the DLC.

Fair point, thanks for bringing up the last point though, I do hope they dont touch old files or change paths and only add new ones. That's usually the best case scenario

@ALALALFA thanks for what you have done! And pardon my delay because I am trying to fix some problems on noble ash, I can do it myself. Can you make further adjustments on this costume by removing these parts in your leisure. I don't know how to add the nude to these parts thank you really man. I have done it for three days and always problems?

IMG_20231005_172851.jpg