No matter how much I try, this only works on first installation / new game. As soon as I either reload a save or quit the game and reenter there's no way for me to make the widget appear again. I'm sure this is more of an issue on iWant's end but it saddens me not being able to use it. 

I presume there's no chance for you to implement an alternative iNeed compatible version, right @crajjjj?

Hello, Im not entirely sure, if this is caused by iWant Widgets, iWant Status Bars or SLWidgets. But since i've started a freshly new installed moddes Skyrim this starts to happen:image.png.54b7b90aa0df36e3d04cdd5fbc75a55e.png

Some Widgets will "duplicate" and start overlapping. When disabling the plugins inside SLWidgets it will only disable the "nonduplicated" widgets. In the MCM of iWant Status Bars the remaining "duplicated" widgets are not listed, so i cannot delete them unless i completly remove  iWant widgets, status bars and SLWidgets out of my load order.
I never had this happen to me before. This happens after a bit of playtime and/or reloading into a safe. prior to that it will work fine. Reloading into a safe wont solve this problem, its persisting.
Also the widgets for fertility mode will "blink". They just appear for 1-2 secs, then disappear again, reappear, disappear and so on.

I've tried various versions of SLWidgets and iWant mods. Currently im running SLWidgets 2.09, iwant status bars 2.09, iwant widgets 1.31 and iwant widgets NG 1.24.
Any help would be appreciated :)

On 12/2/2023 at 10:56 PM, memati? said:

Hello, Im not entirely sure, if this is caused by iWant Widgets, iWant Status Bars or SLWidgets. But since i've started a freshly new installed moddes Skyrim this starts to happen:image.png.54b7b90aa0df36e3d04cdd5fbc75a55e.png

Some Widgets will "duplicate" and start overlapping. When disabling the plugins inside SLWidgets it will only disable the "nonduplicated" widgets. In the MCM of iWant Status Bars the remaining "duplicated" widgets are not listed, so i cannot delete them unless i completly remove  iWant widgets, status bars and SLWidgets out of my load order.
I never had this happen to me before. This happens after a bit of playtime and/or reloading into a safe. prior to that it will work fine. Reloading into a safe wont solve this problem, its persisting.
Also the widgets for fertility mode will "blink". They just appear for 1-2 secs, then disappear again, reappear, disappear and so on.

I've tried various versions of SLWidgets and iWant mods. Currently im running SLWidgets 2.09, iwant status bars 2.09, iwant widgets 1.31 and iwant widgets NG 1.24.
Any help would be appreciated :)

Check  Notes on installation

On 12/2/2023 at 3:24 PM, Bizarro said:

No matter how much I try, this only works on first installation / new game. As soon as I either reload a save or quit the game and reenter there's no way for me to make the widget appear again. I'm sure this is more of an issue on iWant's end but it saddens me not being able to use it. 

I presume there's no chance for you to implement an alternative iNeed compatible version, right @crajjjj?

Not using iNeed anymore but Sunhelm icons work pretty well with this one. Check nefaram list

5 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Check  Notes on installation

Thank you! After disabling the esp/esl the duplication problem got fixed. But the "disappearing and reappearing" icons of fertility mode are still persisting. That could be a fertility mode thing though. This also happens in a new game so its not a corrupt savefile thing either. 
Since this wasnt a thing a few weeks ago, before I reinstalled windows on my rig Im pretty sure its some kind of conflict between mods. 
I know its a lot to ask, but maybe you could look at my load order and tell me what the conflict might be?

SSE LoadOrder.txt

43 minutes ago, memati? said:

Thank you! After disabling the esp/esl the duplication problem got fixed. But the "disappearing and reappearing" icons of fertility mode are still persisting. That could be a fertility mode thing though. This also happens in a new game so its not a corrupt savefile thing either. 
Since this wasnt a thing a few weeks ago, before I reinstalled windows on my rig Im pretty sure its some kind of conflict between mods. 
I know its a lot to ask, but maybe you could look at my load order and tell me what the conflict might be?

SSE LoadOrder.txt 8.97 kB · 0 downloads

This is how my MCM looks btw

image.thumb.png.99fd1aa4172848352f346ca79297a474.png

The Pregnancy Fetus Widget repeats itself for all further slots, even inside the next bars 2-9. But ofc its not getting applied on all of those, but this is still strange.

Oh and I've also adjusted SLWidgets to load after Status Bars now. I saw it loaded before it for some reason. Still no improvement.

24 minutes ago, memati? said:

This is how my MCM looks btw

image.thumb.png.99fd1aa4172848352f346ca79297a474.png

The Pregnancy Fetus Widget repeats itself for all further slots, even inside the next bars 2-9. But ofc its not getting applied on all of those, but this is still strange.

Oh and I've also adjusted SLWidgets to load after Status Bars now. I saw it loaded before it for some reason. Still no improvement.

you have 2 pregnancy mods at the same time - FM and hentai pregnancy. Disable one.